58,154 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#71747 Aug 17, 2012
Roadrunner wrote:
Because a lot of homosexuals have a sexual identity complex (if that's the right word.) They were wired to feel more like the opposite sex, and are attracted to the same sex because of it. Why don't you go research transgender. Not all homosexuals are transgendered, but some are. And some are actually born with both female and male sexual organs, or feel TOTALLY like the other sex, even when they were very young. Do your research instead of asking these kinds of questions. You come off like the fool you truly are.
Yes, I'm back from my topix break. Miss me?<quoted text>
Yeah we have missed U, Roadrunner. We need all the commonsense that we can get on this thread, that U supply.

BTW I see that none of the coyotes have caught U yet.
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#71748 Aug 17, 2012
Y does that one call himself Gray Box. That's actually a type of eucalypt or gum tree.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grey_box

“This planet is”

Since: Jun 12

wonderfull

#71749 Aug 17, 2012
Roadrunner wrote:
YOU may compare homosexuality to rape and murder, but that's not a fair comparison....not even a logical one. What is the same between homosexuality and rape and murder? Homosexuality is almost always a consensual relationship. Rape is about rage and a need to control and have power over another, murder is the act of killing another person knowingly and with malice. Neither are the same as homosexuality.
You are misquoting the Bible, which is highly usual for ignorant bigots such as yourself.
for·ni·ca·tion
[ fàwrni káysh'n ]
consenting sex involving somebody unmarried: sexual intercourse between two consenting adults who are not married to each other
sexual behavior considered immoral: in the Bible, sexual intercourse between a man and woman who are not married, or any form of sexual behavior considered to be immoral
It says NOTHING about homosexuality being immoral or fornication. And if we're going to dig that far into the meaning, I hope you never "self love" as that could be considered fornication as well in some circles.
Is it "fornicating" to have you head so far up your ass?
This was my post to the idiot who posted about fornication. It wouldn't post the first time I tried. I copied it, thought I'd try again.......... But this is not for you "Borngay"......it's for the idiot you were responding to. Just wanted to make that clear.:)<quoted text>
Technically saying, the bible says that sexual intercourse of animals is immorral? I knew the bible was stup!d, but this is too much. Wow, to avoid sexual sin we must all ne hermaphrodites, or reproduce via mitosis or miosis...
JDubbizback
#71750 Aug 17, 2012
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry about these haters, JD.
There's plenty of people who can accept you, my little horse's hoof. U just have to learn to accept yourself.
LOL I do love myself... If I could marry myself I would, that's how much I love myself! I look in the mirror everyday and say "damn, Who is that sexy, educated open minded person I am lookin' at?!"
JDubbizback
#71751 Aug 17, 2012
What ever you say Gray_Box the self loathing Gay_Bot. ROFL!!
JDubbizback
#71752 Aug 17, 2012
Hey Gray Box, you know God is gonna get you for all your lies blasphemies, bigotry and pain you cause people (specifically homosexuals). You know how? Your children are going to be gay. It always happens to the biggest bigots out their. They think that they know it all and talk shit about gay people, then they find out there own kid is gay and feel so stupid all they want to do is commit suicide. Sad but true. Funny thoug how you can talk shit hiding behind a pc monitor because I bet you would never tell a gay person that crap to their face. You can talk the talk but you don't walk the walk.

“What came 1st? Stupid or bigot”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#71753 Aug 17, 2012
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I make it my business to know. Unlike ignorant people like you.
Some of us have better things to do than focusing on hate and hate groups.... Like getting an education and working for a living.
davy

Albuquerque, NM

#71754 Aug 17, 2012
According to the bible, eating shrimp is also an abomination. However, many Christians say this Levitical code no longer applies. They still use Leviticus to justify their bigotry.
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Old Testament law. Leviticus 18:22 is straightforward: "'"You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination."'" The penalty for breaking this Old Testament law, according to Leviticus 20:13, was death. But the gay church claims that this "moral code" of Moses' day is outdated and does not apply today.
Actually I did find many examples of what gay churches alter in their teachings from Exodus Alliance's website, including the following:
"They argue that there are many rules in the Levitical code that no longer apply. In addition, they say the Hebrew word for abomination, toevah, is usually associated with idolatry or pagan worship practices involving sex and thus does not refer to homosexuality as we know it today."
Of course the term "homosexuality" wasn't coined until the late 1800's. But it was described in the Bible none the less.
Yes, times have changed, but that is no reason for the Bible to change. The same rules and principles still apply to us today.
I hardly think comparing shell fish and hair is comparable to sexual sins in case that might be your rebuttal? That is just dumb and pointless...

Location hidden

#71755 Aug 17, 2012
Kings_ Court wrote:
<quoted text>This is fun, here eat your own words......What paranoia? I like mocking silly gay certitude and those who blame God and/or the Bible for their dubious choice to hold anti-human beliefs and you're here screaming here I am.
HAHAHAHA...if it weren't for all the gay suicides, they would have you gays in zoos so we all can laugh at you on a regular basis.
Anti human beleifs. Wow. Do you also think that we are less than human?

I'm pretty sure the only reason King would like us in a zoo is so he can watch out "gay behavior" any time he wants.

Location hidden

#71756 Aug 17, 2012
Kings_ Court wrote:
<quoted text>Can we say paranoid and delusional......dude that is your self hate talk. <points> you're gay.......you are not relevant....nobody cares enough to hate you, that sounds like mom and dad's issue.
So, do they also hate you because you sleep on your stomach?
Here is a gay suicide paradox: If the majority of people accept homosexuality, how come gays account for over 50% of all suicides?
They don't.

"The National Action Alliance for Suicide Prevention notes there are no national data (for the U.S.) regarding suicidal ideation or suicide rates among the LGBT population as a whole or in part, for LGBT youth or LGBT seniors, for example.[2] In part because there is no agreed percentage of the national population that is LGBTQ, or even identifies as LGBTQ, also death certificates do not include sexuality information."

That's even from one you all's favorite websites, wikipedia! ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_among_LG...

Location hidden

#71757 Aug 17, 2012
Gray_Box wrote:
<quoted text>In OTHER WORDS, you are saying that gays kill themselves because they can't handle not being accepted by even one person. Mental health professionals call you mentally ill. In reality, the 1-3% population or gays are their own flaming assh*le, which causes much distress because that is the one butt that gays want most, there own. How sick can you be? Can't count it or quantify it.
What is your excuse for gays accounting for 70% of the HIV cases, and not having the ability to use a condom? Did the straights buy all the condoms?
You are an idiot.

Mental health professionals think you need anger management. Homosexuality is not listed in the DSM, the manual used to define, diagnose and treat mental illness.

You are so obsessed with butt sex, it scares me.

Either your stats are a bit askew or you simply don't know how to read or represent them. A person's personal decision not to use a condom is their business. People know the risks, some choose to ignore the risks, whatever the reason. People of ALL types. Don't forget that the gay community had a big part in raising awareness about HIV and helping to educate the public when it becamse an epidemic. You can thank those people for caring enough to make sure YOU use a condom when you pick up your hookers.

Location hidden

#71758 Aug 17, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, UCC. The leader in dead and dying churches. Also the denomination of Obama's pastor.
<quoted text>
Perfect example of a blonde gay twirl response.
Yeah... nice skirt, by the way.
Are you implying that that my choice of church is any less relevant than yours? Mind answering my question of why there are so many denominations?

Location hidden

#71759 Aug 17, 2012
JDubbizback wrote:
Besides, heterosexuals have already degraded their own marriages with diorce and all those people out their who are divorced are going to hell because God didn't want that. You heterosexuals are so stuck on your lies and bs that you actually believe your own lies, that's why I don't bother trying to reason with idiots like Kimare because God will punish you for your bigotry, blasphemy, and self delusions. For a heterosexual to not except a homosexual goes against the comandments of the Bible, and you will parish in the fire you started. LMAO keep up the great work. That's why you come to this forum on a daily basis Kimare, because you know gays are getting closer and closer to obtaining our rights and you feel as though you need to fight harder and harder each and every day that passes. Like I siad, keep up the wonderful lies because everyone who comes to topix and reads your crap will change their mind after reading your bigoted lies.
Sadly, the biggest problem with these people is brainwashing, which is nearly impossible to erase. I beleive in freedom of religon and everything that is stands for so that free thinking people can worship as they see fit, or not to as the case may be. Organized religion is typically a problem because it was formed long ago in an effort to control people. How better to control someone than to tell them "if you question anything we tell you is truth, God will strike you down." These religious fanatics have been told their whole lives what to beleive and what not to beleive and at the same time they have been told they CANNOT question anything their church says or they will anger God with their "lack of faith." This is why some people only look at certain "sins" as being problematic and completely disregard others, because of what someone else said. And they are terrified to question it, even a little bit. I see this as a problem because the good Lord gave us minds. To not use them should be a sin. Questioning things is how we find truth. The fact that someone can question everything some organized religion has told them and STILL manage to find God underneath it all is true faith. I think God would commend someone that actually searches for truth rather than being a sheep...

Location hidden

#71760 Aug 17, 2012
...The things that some of these fanatics have said on these forums are cruel, vicious and outright lies, and they know it. The sad part is, it's hard to tell if they are saying such OBVIOUSLY untrue things to convince us because they think we are that stupid, or to convince themselves because they know in their hearts that discrimination is wrong. It all comes down to an obsession with sex. Every argument refuted, every fact laid on the table by us beleivers in equality, and in the end, the fanatics come back with.... ".... But... it's butt sex and that's gross." LOL It is gross, I agree. But that's because it's not something I'm interested in. But I'm not going to sit here and tell Judge's mom that she can't take in the back door if she wants to. I think God was far more concerned with the BIG issues of life on this planet than he was with what gender people share love and sexual pleasure with. Honestly, people! You think God is THIS obsessed with sex? He's got bigger fish to fry! If sex was meant to only be shared for procreation and was meant to be done only in one position, why did he give us the ability to feel sexual pleasure? Why don't we just lay eggs in a nest and let a man fertilize it like a damn bird? LOL I'm not any more likely to end in hell because I fell in love with a woman than you are for judging, hating and mistreating His children and spreading blatant lies in His name because some MORTAL told you it was okay. We can debate all day, as we do, about what each and every word in the Bible actually means. But the truth will still remain that the Bible was written by MEN, with BIAS, translated from an ancient dialect over and over again, changed, edited, rewritten, over and over by MEN.. with BIAS and the reason there are so many Christian denominations is because no one can agree on what anything means! And so many world wide religions because NO ONE knows until we get to the pearly gates, so to speak. God gave us minds to question judgemental biased mortals and to seek the truth and relationship with Him that is trully worthy. I don't beleive in God because some church told me to. I beleive in God because I see and feel him working in my life every day, blessing me with a wonderful family, friends, true love, and everything I need to survive and be a productive and healthy child of God.

Location hidden

#71761 Aug 17, 2012
KiMare wrote:
It's been a week, and still, no one can answer a simple question.
Why would a lesbian dress and act like a man to attract another lesbian?
How does that relate to evolution?
Still Smiling.
I answered that DAYS ago! Why are you denying that? Lies, lies, lies.

Location hidden

#71762 Aug 17, 2012
JDubbizback wrote:
<quoted text> IDK but homosexuality does exist in the human gene pool somewhere.. it has yet to be found. That's why there is a 33% increase in the probability that for every child a woman concieves will be homosexual. And twins carry up to a 70% chance that the other twin will be gay as well. Can you explain that?
Amazing isn't it? My mom and her twin sister both had girls for their first born and we have both turned out to be lesbians. Coincidence?

Location hidden

#71763 Aug 17, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Becoming more common? Not so.
That has nothing to do with genetics identifying, de-selecting and fixing defects.
That's a nice thought. But I'm pretty sure genetic defects like downs syndrome and cerebral palsy haven't weeded themselves out yet. Why is that? you think maybe it's a test... to see how you might treat people that aren't like you?

Location hidden

#71764 Aug 17, 2012
KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay come back... You must be gay...
Hello, hows your gay life going? Look gay enough lately? Answer me, when you see any guy does your vaginal antena stand up? Im curious...
This cracks me up. Why do people think it's insulting to call a gay person gay? I usually thank them for not assuming I was straight. ;)

Location hidden

#71765 Aug 17, 2012
Gray_Box wrote:
<quoted text>That makes since, because gays seek out access to any a**hole.
Ahh but don't forget women are gay too! And not all gay boys participate in anal sex.

Silly kids...

Location hidden

#71766 Aug 17, 2012
Gray_Box wrote:
<quoted text>I have learned that the hurt that gays speak of, is when we hurt their lie by exposing it.
They have websites and websites, where gays spend time and money, trying to deceive themselves.
For instance, gays actually believe that Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed due to their inhospitality towards the two angels.
This is simply a gay lie:
1. Genesis 18: God told Abraham that if even 10 righteous men were found in Sodom and Gomorrah, the cities would be spared.
2. Gays have lied and claimed that the cities were destroyed because they were inhospitable to the two angels.
3. Genesis 19: the two angels came to destroy the cities. 13 For we will destroy this place, because the cry of them is waxen great before the face of the Lord; and the Lord hath sent us to destroy it.
4. So, was Lot spared due to being hospitable? Well, let's see: 2 And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into your servant's house, and tarry all night, and wash your feet, and ye shall rise up early, and go on your ways. And they said, Nay; but we will abide in the street all night.(Well, they are not spared yet.
5. When is Lot spared? Lot is spared after he saves the two angels from the crowd. 12 And the men said unto Lot, Hast thou here any besides? son in law, and thy sons, and thy daughters, and whatsoever thou hast in the city, bring them out of this place:
13 For we will destroy this place, because the cry of them is waxen great before the face of the Lord; and the Lord hath sent us to destroy it.
The sins of gays are worse than that of pedophiles. Many would say no because of the children, but I am not speaking of the act, I am speaking of blasphemy and perversion of God's word,in that gays dare to try to distort and lie upon God.
1. I find it amusing that "gay" is now a degree of lie. LOL You keep saying gay like we are going to be insulted or something.

2. I didn't see anything "gay" in anything you just quoted. Anyone?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Stilgar Fifrawi 853,845
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Tony17 595,909
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr Lbj 771
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr andet1987 6,114
Homosexuals are the REAL reason God DESTROYED S... 1 hr Burke Devlin 80
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr Halle Berry Sister 2,630
Will the world end in the middle of 2016? 1 hr Knock off purse s... 22
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Burke Devlin 444,119
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 hr Truths 612,594
More from around the web