Is homosexuality a sin?

Is homosexuality a sin?

Created by Travis Morgan on Oct 27, 2007

58,187 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Bob

Tenino, WA

#68731 Jul 19, 2012
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Shocking!
S.F. Gay Rights Leader Arrested Over Child Porn:

S.F. CRIME:

Rachel Gordon:

Published 09:21 p.m., Monday, June 25, 2012:

San Francisco police have arrested veteran gay rights advocate Larry Brinkin in connection with felony possession of child pornography.

Police say that Brinkin had pornographic images, some that appear to show children as young as 1 and 2 or 3 years old being sodomized and performing oral sex on adult men, in e-mail attachments linked to his account, according to a search warrant served by San Francisco police.

Total GAY SHAME !

Gay Pride - DESTROYED !
Bob

Tenino, WA

#68732 Jul 19, 2012
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Shameless.
S.F. Gay Rights Leader Arrested Over Child Porn:

S.F. CRIME:

Rachel Gordon:

Published 09:21 p.m., Monday, June 25, 2012:

San Francisco police have arrested veteran gay rights advocate Larry Brinkin in connection with felony possession of child pornography.

Police say that Brinkin had pornographic images, some that appear to show children as young as 1 and 2 or 3 years old being sodomized and performing oral sex on adult men, in e-mail attachments linked to his account, according to a search warrant served by San Francisco police.

Total GAY SHAME !

Gay Pride - DESTROYED !

Go ahead and delete my posts , you limp wristed lisping faggots. GOD is on my side.
Kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#68733 Jul 19, 2012
While Christians seem to enjoy arguing their belief that homosexuality is a sin, based on (ta-dah!) the bible (of all things), they fail to consider the obvious, that this set of documents describing accounts of events passed from one generation to another by verbal tradition from the bronze age might possibly be open to questions about validity.

It is also amusing that they show far less zeal arguing against violation of their ten commandments, suggesting that obeying these commandments is far less important than judging and condemning homosexuals.
JDubbizback

Benson, NC

#68734 Jul 19, 2012
I LOVE BEING GAY so SCREW you BOB. There is A LOT of PRIDE in being GAY and DIFFERENT!
JDubbizback

Benson, NC

#68735 Jul 19, 2012
Kuda wrote:
While Christians seem to enjoy arguing their belief that homosexuality is a sin, based on (ta-dah!) the bible (of all things), they fail to consider the obvious, that this set of documents describing accounts of events passed from one generation to another by verbal tradition from the bronze age might possibly be open to questions about validity.
It is also amusing that they show far less zeal arguing against violation of their ten commandments, suggesting that obeying these commandments is far less important than judging and condemning homosexuals.
The correct word to use would be "hate," not "zeal." When it comes to the ten commandments, then I would use the word "zeal" because homosexuality is an abomination as to were slandering those ten commandments would only be sin.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#68736 Jul 19, 2012
JDubbizback wrote:
I LOVE BEING GAY so SCREW you BOB. There is A LOT of PRIDE in being GAY and DIFFERENT!
Wrong! Fact is, feeling different is what probably led you to feeling bad about yourself (shame), or the Shame caused you to feel different! You nursed this shame with perversion. NOTHING TO BE PROUD ABOUT THERE!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#68737 Jul 19, 2012
JDubbizback wrote:
I LOVE BEING GAY so SCREW you BOB. There is A LOT of PRIDE in being GAY and DIFFERENT!
We call it queer not gay! do you take pride in swallowing a man's load or letting another man lose his load in your butthole? queer pride
JDubbizback

Benson, NC

#68738 Jul 19, 2012
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong! Fact is, feeling different is what probably led you to feeling bad about yourself (shame), or the Shame caused you to feel different! You nursed this shame with perversion. NOTHING TO BE PROUD ABOUT THERE!
You can twist my words however you want, it doesn't matter because I truly don't feel any shame at all... and never will. I love boys, love my hubby, and love making love with him so kiss my azz, liar. If it doesn't come from my mouth, then it's not true. If it comes from a hypocrite like yourself with no experience of being gay(all you do is cite what others say and have no mind of your own) then it's not true either.
JDubbizback

Benson, NC

#68739 Jul 19, 2012
Goober Hull wrote:
<quoted text>We call it queer not gay! do you take pride in swallowing a man's load or letting another man lose his load in your butthole? queer pride
Actually, the correct term is homosexual pride if you want to get technical with things.. LOL And yes, I do take pride in that because I really don't care what society thinks or has to say about it. I love boys (more specifically my hubby) and the family we have created together (me, him, and our son). And yes, we do do all of those things you have listed and I could give a damn less what ANYONE thinks. I mean, I never have to worry about being gay anyways because no one ever knows or suspects it. You know why? Because I'm DO NOT fit any of those stereotypes that you hear about. I don't do the limp wrist and lisping, I work out, and I don't wear female clothes.. just your regular old joe so sorry to bust your bubble. Smile :)

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#68740 Jul 19, 2012
JDubbizback wrote:
<quoted text> You can twist my words however you want, it doesn't matter because I truly don't feel any shame at all... and never will. I love boys, love my hubby, and love making love with him so kiss my azz, liar. If it doesn't come from my mouth, then it's not true. If it comes from a hypocrite like yourself with no experience of being gay(all you do is cite what others say and have no mind of your own) then it's not true either.
You're are truly SICK! And just because I have never experienced being gay (and never will), does not make me a hypocrite! Make sure you know the meaning of the word. And as far as my shame theory goes, I think you are in denial.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#68741 Jul 19, 2012
Kuda wrote:
While Christians seem to enjoy arguing their belief that homosexuality is a sin, based on (ta-dah!) the bible (of all things), they fail to consider the obvious, that this set of documents describing accounts of events passed from one generation to another by verbal tradition from the bronze age might possibly be open to questions about validity.
It is also amusing that they show far less zeal arguing against violation of their ten commandments, suggesting that obeying these commandments is far less important than judging and condemning homosexuals.
I agree that alot of what the Bible contains is very questionable! Only because man wrote it though, not GOD! I believe that much of it has just been used to scare the SHIT out of us. But I still believe in GOD! And at least most of what has been written in the Bible. And yes, being gay is a SIN!
JDubbizback

Benson, NC

#68742 Jul 19, 2012
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
You're are truly SICK! And just because I have never experienced being gay (and never will), does not make me a hypocrite! Make sure you know the meaning of the word. And as far as my shame theory goes, I think you are in denial.
Nope, sorry, I think your in denial because your hoping so hard that I am in denial. Well, I'm not and I could care less about what you or the rest of the world thinks. Regardless of what you say, I will continue to live my life in acceptance of myself and will continue to be committed to my husband. We will continue to suck and fck, take it up the ass, and whatever else your perveted mind can fantasize about. I love him, he loves me, we have a family to worry about and were not going to let you or anyone else stand in our way. Life is great this way, and I would not want to change anything about it so you can just keep on hating. There's nothing you can say or do that will ever change my mind about the way I feel, there's nothing you can do that will upset me, make me feel bad about myself , or give me any feeling of guilt because I love myself for who I am and have no shame. So suck it up you whinny ole bastard. Like I said, you can twist it anyway you want but you will never make me feel like I have done something wrong in my life so have a blessed day. Smile.:)
JDubbizback

Benson, NC

#68743 Jul 19, 2012
^^*you're*^^ and ^^*perverted*^^ LOL

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#68744 Jul 19, 2012
JDubbizback wrote:
^^*you're*^^ and ^^*perverted*^^ LOL
[SIGH]

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#68746 Jul 19, 2012
JDubbizback wrote:
<quoted text> Nope, sorry, I think your in denial because your hoping so hard that I am in denial. Well, I'm not and I could care less about what you or the rest of the world thinks. Regardless of what you say, I will continue to live my life in acceptance of myself and will continue to be committed to my husband. We will continue to suck and fck, take it up the ass, and whatever else your perveted mind can fantasize about. I love him, he loves me, we have a family to worry about and were not going to let you or anyone else stand in our way. Life is great this way, and I would not want to change anything about it so you can just keep on hating. There's nothing you can say or do that will ever change my mind about the way I feel, there's nothing you can do that will upset me, make me feel bad about myself , or give me any feeling of guilt because I love myself for who I am and have no shame. So suck it up you whinny ole bastard. Like I said, you can twist it anyway you want but you will never make me feel like I have done something wrong in my life so have a blessed day. Smile.:)
[SIGH]
JDubbizback

Benson, NC

#68747 Jul 19, 2012
**SIGH*** my ass, liar. Twist it all you want, I still have no shame and never will.
JDubbizback

Benson, NC

#68748 Jul 19, 2012
Purely Canadian_
You have fun with your miserable life while I'm having fun living life out and proud. Well, I will ttyl, think I'm about to make love with my hubby, have a great day cuz I know I will!
Kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#68749 Jul 19, 2012
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that alot of what the Bible contains is very questionable! Only because man wrote it though, not GOD! I believe that much of it has just been used to scare the SHIT out of us. But I still believe in GOD! And at least most of what has been written in the Bible. And yes, being gay is a SIN!
I’m curious. If you believe that a lot of “what the Bible contains is very questionable,” what compels you to believe that being gay is a sin? Why, oh why, would you choose not to question that part of the Bible that represents its ugliest underbelly (for example, Leviticus)? Does it just feel right to you? Which other parts do you accept without compunction? And why?
JDubbizback

Benson, NC

#68750 Jul 19, 2012
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that alot of what the Bible contains is very questionable! Only because man wrote it though, not GOD! I believe that much of it has just been used to scare the SHIT out of us. But I still believe in GOD! And at least most of what has been written in the Bible. And yes, being gay is a SIN!
Just because part a doesn't fit part b doesn't mean it's a sin. We are all human and give consent about what we do to one another. So if you question other things in the Bible you might as well question that. I mean it makes no sense that humans would have homosexual tendencies and emotions for someone of the same sex that would never go away if it wasn't meant to be so. And if homosexuality was really a sin then why do gay people go to every extent to change their orientation and it still doesn't happen for as long as they live. Makes no sense at all, just like the other questionable things in the Bible. You pick and choose the parts you want so you wouldn't know if homosexuality was a sin or not.
JDubbizback

Benson, NC

#68751 Jul 19, 2012
Kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
I’m curious. If you believe that a lot of “what the Bible contains is very questionable,” what compels you to believe that being gay is a sin? Why, oh why, would you choose not to question that part of the Bible that represents its ugliest underbelly (for example, Leviticus)? Does it just feel right to you? Which other parts do you accept without compunction? And why?
He doesn't have an answer and doesn't know why. He just picks and chooses like the rest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min River Tam 879,149
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min Insults Are Easier 272,885
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 20 min curtjester1 41,145
gay at ghaziabad (Jul '14) 28 min Rohot 11
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 35 min Ruby88 53,491
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 1 hr ashokS 574
does indian women likes to have mmf 3some?? (Nov '14) 1 hr sanjay 4
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr June VanDerMark 603,253
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 4 hr dollarsbill 8,061
The Christian Atheist debate 5 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 3,849
More from around the web