“Words are Powerful”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#61288 May 18, 2012
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I answered many times You over locked it. Ignorant
I didn't "over lock" jack.
Why don't you learn English so you can understand the question being asked.

Do you, or do you not, offer burnt offerings to the LORD.

Yes, or no?
JDubbizback

Kenly, NC

#61289 May 18, 2012
Bob wrote:
The sin.
The Guilt.
The shame.
Total GAY SHAME.
Common gay diseases listed below:
1. Anal Cancer.
2. Chlamydia trachomatis.
3. Cryptosporidium.
4. Giardia lamblia.
5. Herpes simplex virus.
6. Human immunodeficiency virus --- AIDS !
7. Human papilloma virus.
8. Isospora belli.
9. Microsporidia.
10. Anal Gonorrhea.
11. Viral hepatitis types A , B & C
12. Anal Syphilis.
13. Gay Bowel Syndrome.
14 Condyloma acuminata.
15. Hemorrhoids.
16. Nonspecific proctitis.
17. Anal fistula.
18. Perirectal abscess.
19. Amebiasis.
20 Anorectal trauma and foreign bodies.
21. Shigellosis.
22. Rectal ulcers.
23. Lymphogranuloma venereum.
24. Anal Chlamydia.
25. E. histolytica.
26, Entamoeba histolytica.
27. Anal herpes.
28. Gay MRSA.
29. Scat nausia vomiting syndrome.
30. Torn sphincter - ANAL INCONTINENCE.
31. Gay anal hamster fetish.
32. Homosexual gerbil syndrone.
33. Gay anal rodent rabies.
34. Gay weasel anal death syndrome.
35. Homosexual throat warts.
36. Facial MRSA.
37. Warped mind syndrome - lisping with limp wrist - demonic !
THE SHAME OF BEING GAY !
Its a evil unnholy choice.
Anything gay is evil.
I have no guilt or shame.... and these "diseases" you claim also affect heterosexuals as well(all of them). P.S. Your the evil one.
Oh, and for the idiot who wrote this, I am far from anything being your stereotypical gay. You would never know if you met me... just like a bunch of your friends that lie to you and hide it. Trust me, their out their but you can't point it out because they mimic their heterosexual counterparts (like myself).:P
JDubbizback

Kenly, NC

#61291 May 18, 2012
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not. You are a people who transgress. Shame is a foreign word and does not exist in your lexicon.Verily you gays are a people with shameless desire.
You are wrong, I have shame, but not ashamed to be gay. I can admit that. You can't admit anything because you are ignorant and your heart has been blackened with hatred... Maybe because you were molested by someone of the same sex (or maybe not) but your discrimination shows that you are insecure within yourself. I personally do believe something has traumatized you to be the way that you are and deep down inside you know it too.
JDubbizback

Kenly, NC

#61292 May 18, 2012
... You don't have to admit it but I know for a fact that you have been traumatized as well as brainwashed by mainstream society.
JDubbizback

Kenly, NC

#61298 May 18, 2012
Silent Assassins wrote:
<quoted text>Your shame is gay shame and it is because deep down inside you know you were traumatized by sexual abuse when you were a child, and yes it was likely same sex molestation. You may even know it, but you are seeking a kind understanding heart to share it with.
wrong, nice try though..
feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

#61299 May 18, 2012
Bob wrote:
The sin.
The Guilt.
The shame.
Total GAY SHAME.
Common gay diseases listed below:
1. Anal Cancer.
2. Chlamydia trachomatis.
3. Cryptosporidium.
4. Giardia lamblia.
5. Herpes simplex virus.
6. Human immunodeficiency virus --- AIDS !
7. Human papilloma virus.
8. Isospora belli.
9. Microsporidia.
10. Anal Gonorrhea.
11. Viral hepatitis types A , B & C
12. Anal Syphilis.
13. Gay Bowel Syndrome.
14 Condyloma acuminata.
15. Hemorrhoids.
16. Nonspecific proctitis.
17. Anal fistula.
18. Perirectal abscess.
19. Amebiasis.
20 Anorectal trauma and foreign bodies.
21. Shigellosis.
22. Rectal ulcers.
23. Lymphogranuloma venereum.
24. Anal Chlamydia.
25. E. histolytica.
26, Entamoeba histolytica.
27. Anal herpes.
28. Gay MRSA.
29. Scat nausia vomiting syndrome.
30. Torn sphincter - ANAL INCONTINENCE.
31. Gay anal hamster fetish.
32. Homosexual gerbil syndrone.
33. Gay anal rodent rabies.
34. Gay weasel anal death syndrome.
35. Homosexual throat warts.
36. Facial MRSA.
37. Warped mind syndrome - lisping with limp wrist - demonic !
THE SHAME OF BEING GAY !
Its a evil unnholy choice.
Anything gay is evil.
Bob has admitted his gay past yet still lashes out at the world. How pathetic.

“Knowledge is true opinion”

Since: Mar 07

Chesapeake, VA

#61300 May 18, 2012
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You canĀ“t seperate thing like you want.
Yes, I can.
I'm not jewish so the rules of the old testament don't apply to me.
Since you're not jewish, they don't apply to you either.

The god of the jews ws very specific that those rules were ONLY for his "chosen people".

“Dancing with the devil”

Since: May 12

...Dreaming of angels

#61301 May 18, 2012
JDubbizback wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no guilt or shame.... and these "diseases" you claim also affect heterosexuals as well(all of them). P.S. Your the evil one.
Oh, and for the idiot who wrote this, I am far from anything being your stereotypical gay. You would never know if you met me... just like a bunch of your friends that lie to you and hide it. Trust me, their out their but you can't point it out because they mimic their heterosexual counterparts (like myself).:P
I'd say the same, but it's pretty obvious if you met me I'm not entirely straight XD

I'm too odd, and I've gotten in the habit as of late of wearing bright colors and I even got an adorable yoshi hat! <3

oh and that bob guy is a jerk >.>
fear rhetoric was the best he could muster?

“Dancing with the devil”

...Dreaming of angels

#61302 May 18, 2012
Silent Assassins wrote:
<quoted text>Your shame is gay shame and it is because deep down inside you know you were traumatized by sexual abuse when you were a child, and yes it was likely same sex molestation. You may even know it, but you are seeking a kind understanding heart to share it with.
To everyone: This fella here 'Silent assassins' is my topix stalker, him and one 'Sir Doctor' have gotten in the habit of trolling my topix and spouting rhetoric. Just ignore them, and maybe they'll go away :3
Bob

Seattle, WA

#61303 May 18, 2012
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob has admitted his gay past yet still lashes out at the world. How pathetic.
The sin.
The Guilt.
The shame.
Total GAY SHAME.

Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.
Bob

Seattle, WA

#61304 May 18, 2012
The bible is very clear about this most unholy sin, and most hideous evil abomination.

Romans 6:23 - "For the wages of sin is death... "

Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their blood guiltiness is upon them.

Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.

I Corinthians 6:9 (NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted."

“Dancing with the devil”

...Dreaming of angels

#61305 May 18, 2012
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
The sin.
The Guilt.
The shame.
Total GAY SHAME.
I have no shame in my sexuality 0.o
I'm openly Bisexual,
also quoting a book that condemns stupid things like shellfish, but takes no stance against slavery and child abuse isn't going to cut it for me.

And yes, the bible says nothing about child abuse. It doesn't even bring it up, but it found the time to mention the evil of cheeseburgers...clearly god doesn't think it's a sin to abuse children >.>
feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

#61306 May 18, 2012
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
The sin.
The Guilt.
The shame.
Total GAY SHAME.
Yes, you have gay shame. Me, I'm not gay, but you can imagine as much gay stuff as you want, polesmoker.
davy

Albuquerque, NM

#61307 May 18, 2012
Don't forget working on the sabbath or adultery, both sins worthy of death according to the handbook for retards.

The LORD then gave these further instructions to Moses:'Tell the people of Israel to keep my Sabbath day, for the Sabbath is a sign of the covenant between me and you forever. It helps you to remember that I am the LORD, who makes you holy. Yes, keep the Sabbath day, for it is holy. Anyone who desecrates it must die; anyone who works on that day will be cut off from the community. Work six days only, but the seventh day must be a day of total rest. I repeat: Because the LORD considers it a holy day, anyone who works on the Sabbath must be put to death.'(Exodus 31:12-15 NLT)

If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death.(Leviticus 20:10 NLT)
Adam wrote:
Leviticus 18:22 (KJV)
God the Lord commands, we follow.
Homosexuality is an detestable sin worthy to death.
davy

Albuquerque, NM

#61308 May 18, 2012
Bob, just come out of the closet.
Bob wrote:
The bible is very clear about this most unholy sin, and most hideous evil abomination.
Romans 6:23 - "For the wages of sin is death... "
Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their blood guiltiness is upon them.
Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.
I Corinthians 6:9 (NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted."
lazydaisy

Greenbrier, AR

#61309 May 18, 2012
Travis Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
You need serious prayer and I will be doing that for you...
To the homosexuals please announce to the whole world when a man has a baby like a woman does. in all the years God's earth has been here there has never been a man credited with having a baby. For get modern technology and envitro fertilization. then find a bible and see what it says, a man should not lie with another man and a woman should bot lie with another woman. God created people
to pro create, so where are all the babies men have given birth to.
yes, there is a God and a Devil too, I pick God and so should you.
remember o let me know when a man has a baby

“Dancing with the devil”

...Dreaming of angels

#61310 May 18, 2012
lazydaisy wrote:
<quoted text>
To the homosexuals please announce to the whole world when a man has a baby like a woman does. in all the years God's earth has been here there has never been a man credited with having a baby. For get modern technology and envitro fertilization. then find a bible and see what it says, a man should not lie with another man and a woman should bot lie with another woman. God created people
to pro create, so where are all the babies men have given birth to.
yes, there is a God and a Devil too, I pick God and so should you.
remember o let me know when a man has a baby
Don't worry I'm sure there are already scientists working on it love ;3
davy

Albuquerque, NM

#61315 May 18, 2012
The rantings of a loony religitard. Did you read that in a mass email?
Sir Doctor wrote:
<quoted text>Don't worry, only a foolish gay scientist would work on something this asinine and impossible.
I see you got nothing on the Matthew Shepard story, killed by his gay lover on meth, due to outing, HIV, meth, and robbery.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#61316 May 18, 2012
IMO radicalism on behalf of any<emphasis> religion, would be uncomfortable at best and dangerous at its worst.

So far as I know, those "true believers" groups who for the most part appear to become religious zealots currently, are considerably few.
Aiesha S

Albury, Australia

#61318 May 18, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, a second idiot flushed out.
You mistake pride for barbarianism.
You believe in sin for others, but not yourself?
That would be hypocrisy.
Don't U love projection, sweetie? LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 27 min Bongo 56,123
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 2 hr akon mason 70
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Peace_Warrior 618,575
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 3 hr Johnny 4,848
Poll White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 3 hr Johnny 507
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr RoSesz 650,173
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 3 hr Steve III 439
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 hr Steve III 44,955
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 hr another viewer 971,759
More from around the web