mrsize13feet

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2011

now with the latest haircut he looks even MORE like a girl ! ewwww ! then again he's young and has to grow into manhood. i can see a transgender admission in the near future (after he (or she) makes the millions and THEN gets the "balls" to admit it lol)
ayatollaasshola

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

he's the biggest sissy east of the mississippi.

that little girlfriend thing is just for show, he looks like an ugly girl anyway. bleh !
peaches

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2011

Judged:

I am relly hoping justin is gay. I so badly want to break into his little a@@ open, turn it out, and release a come wad right inside his precious anus. Then I want to watch other people do the same thing to him over and over again. Now thats how.
tinkerbell

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2011

JusHavinFunInAZ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 'retarded' huh? Well, obviously, you are a hater. Real, tolerant, loving people rarely use the R-word anymore - unless they're like... TWELVE. Being the father of a Special Needs son, I take great exception to that word. You sound like a jealous 12-13 yr old boy who hate Justin simply, because girls obsess over him. I liken that to the same frenzy and hatred of Duran Duran in my day or boys hating The Beatles back in my parents' day. Ironically, they are all foreigners - hmm. I have no feelings one way or the other regarding Justin Bieber and his talent. As a former performer, I see no reason to logically and objectively perceive 'homosexuality' in his style - huh? He has songs, videos and concerts oriented towards young GIRLS - lol. THAT is homosexual? LOL. I have a question... how do YOU know that "most gays DO know that they're gay when they're young, but are afraid to say anything for fear of being ostracized" in this day and age, especially? HUH?
That goes against all that is taught in psychology and human sexuality, not to mention what therapists/psychologists have concluded. Sexuality and sexual orientation is FLUID and on an evolving SPECTRUM... it is not a 100% gay vs. 100% straight thing. VERY FEW people, especially younger adult or teen people fit into the 100% gay/straight extreme ends of the sexual orientation continuum. On a scale of 0 to 100 with zero being the completely straight and 100 being completely gay, the majority of the population fall between 1 and 99 - fact. Adult males do not fully emotionally and physically mature until well into their 20s while females reach that level much sooner, however whether genetic, hormonal, cultural or environmental, most peoples' sexual orientations are subject to change in ADULTHOOD - fact. thus my comment for someone at age 16 where nowadays the majority of that age are NOT sexually active, for them to not fully realize their sexual orientation. I was straight until age 25 when two bi girls I was enjoying the 'ultimate male fantasy' threesome with suggested flipping the situation and I became aroused as they were turned onto the 'disgusting'(at the time) idea. Next thing you know, I dated a number of girls who shared that fantasy and well my curiosities turned to desires to cravings to reality. I'm now bisexual - I never was before that time, so I can tell you firsthand that one's orientation can indeed change, but more importantly, so can all the psychologists and sexual behavior experts. Most teens/young adults experiment with their own gender at some point in life and we ALL think about it at one point or another and consider it as a possibility - that is only a natural consequence of being human. Acting upon one's attraction or desire for their own gender is another thing entirely, but some try it once and never do it again, some try and it and do it infrequently, while others try it and do it fairly frequently (i.e. me) and others try it and exclusively do it. Regardless of which category you fall into, clearly you can see life is not all black and white - there are countless shades of gray.
I heard this boy singing and he sung really good,i've never heard him sing before in my life untell last nite.
andet1987

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2011

yes, he looks gay to me. just like Rock Hudson, Ricky Martin, he will admit his real lifestyle later.
yaknowit

Sicklerville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2011

LOL
of course!
hgydfju

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2011

I would't mind a no commitment sexual relationshp with him if he is. Hes not the best looking. Hmm. I might have to wear a blindfold... Ah never mind, hes nothing but a 3 year old. I can't have sex with someone eleven years younger than me.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2011

he ruined the generation...hot topic sells beiber WTF?!!?!? that my friends is a sin

“I <3 Justin Bieber!”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

rome101 wrote:
yesssss
Justin Bieber has dated like 3 girls?!?!? He's not gay....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 29 of29
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

551 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 min sweets2360 599,039
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min waaasssuuup 719,978
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min atemcowboy 532,317
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 13 min PetesFreedomTrain 114,945
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 18 min Dr_Zorderz 256,365
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 21 min Lyndi 172,205
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 23 min Patrick 224,004
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 2 hr Thamizhan 4,467
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••