he is not gayyyy hahaha i love himm u quiers

Since: Mar 10

Ironton, OH

#6 Mar 5, 2010
he is defintly not gay!
maria

Bethlehem, PA

#7 Mar 5, 2010
Justin Bieber is not gay.Yo Lola if you really think that he is gay then watch out couse I know were you live.

“I♥EWR; Cant change name ://”

Since: Dec 09

holiday florida

#9 May 12, 2010
JB Is Deff Nott Gay; If You DiSaGrEe, Post Thaa Vid On Here From Oprah So You Can PrOvE Thaa BullShittt
YUCK

Camden, SC

#10 May 12, 2010
Yep. He's a little fruit loop!

“I♥EWR; Cant change name ://”

Since: Dec 09

holiday florida

#11 May 25, 2010
YUCK wrote:
Yep. He's a little fruit loop!
wow. uR mEan
Jazzy

Mount Morris, MI

#12 Aug 21, 2010
Yupp!!
lyndsey

Willmar, MN

#13 Sep 15, 2010
yes he is

UAAF

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#14 Sep 16, 2010
No.
rini123

United States

#15 Sep 17, 2010
nooooooo my man ainttttttttttt got that stooopidoooooooooossssssssssss

“Open-minded, tolerant & honest”

Location hidden

#16 Sep 17, 2010
I've heard rumors he is bi - he had a GF, so I doubt he is flat-out gay. Besides, at his age, how would he truly know his sexual orientation - many guys (and girls) do not know until well into their 20s and some even years or decades later. What difference does his sexual orientation make to what he does or who he is, anyways? Unless he wants to make it publicly known either way, it is not an issue one should concern themselves with - it his own personal sovereign choice.
Leave It To Bieber

Canada

#17 Sep 18, 2010
JusHavinFunInAZ wrote:
I've heard rumors he is bi - he had a GF, so I doubt he is flat-out gay. Besides, at his age, how would he truly know his sexual orientation - many guys (and girls) do not know until well into their 20s and some even years or decades later. What difference does his sexual orientation make to what he does or who he is, anyways? Unless he wants to make it publicly known either way, it is not an issue one should concern themselves with - it his own personal sovereign choice.
You're retarded. Most gays DO know that they're gay when they're young but are afraid to say anything for fear of being ostracized. His music is crap, and many feel that his style suggests homosexuality. Personally, I think he's straight. He just sucks, like so many other teen pop singers. He'll fizzle out within 2 years, like the ones before him. Maybe less if people keep throwing water bottles at him on stage.

“Open-minded, tolerant & honest”

Location hidden

#18 Sep 21, 2010
Leave It To Bieber wrote:
<quoted text>
You're retarded. Most gays DO know that they're gay when they're young but are afraid to say anything for fear of being ostracized. His music is crap, and many feel that his style suggests homosexuality. Personally, I think he's straight. He just sucks, like so many other teen pop singers. He'll fizzle out within 2 years, like the ones before him. Maybe less if people keep throwing water bottles at him on stage.
I'm 'retarded' huh? Well, obviously, you are a hater. Real, tolerant, loving people rarely use the R-word anymore - unless they're like... TWELVE. Being the father of a Special Needs son, I take great exception to that word. You sound like a jealous 12-13 yr old boy who hate Justin simply, because girls obsess over him. I liken that to the same frenzy and hatred of Duran Duran in my day or boys hating The Beatles back in my parents' day. Ironically, they are all foreigners - hmm. I have no feelings one way or the other regarding Justin Bieber and his talent. As a former performer, I see no reason to logically and objectively perceive 'homosexuality' in his style - huh? He has songs, videos and concerts oriented towards young GIRLS - lol. THAT is homosexual? LOL. I have a question... how do YOU know that "most gays DO know that they're gay when they're young, but are afraid to say anything for fear of being ostracized" in this day and age, especially? HUH?

That goes against all that is taught in psychology and human sexuality, not to mention what therapists/psychologists have concluded. Sexuality and sexual orientation is FLUID and on an evolving SPECTRUM... it is not a 100% gay vs. 100% straight thing. VERY FEW people, especially younger adult or teen people fit into the 100% gay/straight extreme ends of the sexual orientation continuum. On a scale of 0 to 100 with zero being the completely straight and 100 being completely gay, the majority of the population fall between 1 and 99 - fact. Adult males do not fully emotionally and physically mature until well into their 20s while females reach that level much sooner, however whether genetic, hormonal, cultural or environmental, most peoples' sexual orientations are subject to change in ADULTHOOD - fact. thus my comment for someone at age 16 where nowadays the majority of that age are NOT sexually active, for them to not fully realize their sexual orientation. I was straight until age 25 when two bi girls I was enjoying the 'ultimate male fantasy' threesome with suggested flipping the situation and I became aroused as they were turned onto the 'disgusting'(at the time) idea. Next thing you know, I dated a number of girls who shared that fantasy and well my curiosities turned to desires to cravings to reality. I'm now bisexual - I never was before that time, so I can tell you firsthand that one's orientation can indeed change, but more importantly, so can all the psychologists and sexual behavior experts. Most teens/young adults experiment with their own gender at some point in life and we ALL think about it at one point or another and consider it as a possibility - that is only a natural consequence of being human. Acting upon one's attraction or desire for their own gender is another thing entirely, but some try it once and never do it again, some try and it and do it infrequently, while others try it and do it fairly frequently (i.e. me) and others try it and exclusively do it. Regardless of which category you fall into, clearly you can see life is not all black and white - there are countless shades of gray.

“"A religion without a goddess.”

Since: Sep 08

Orland

#19 Sep 21, 2010
You wish! why is everyone dissing on Justin Bieber? Hes very cute and his voice is amazing. Everyone hating on him your all just jealous.
qualeel

New York, NY

#20 Feb 14, 2011
he is as gay as a happy ladybug. don't let the little girlfriend thing fool you. he's just playing it smart right now. he's a girly boy.
and PLEASE do something with that hair to make yourself look like a boy. good lord he looks like a young lady.

AND the grammy went to the right person, that's one thing i must say about the academy, they recognize real talent. bieber is a big money making act but not much substance. take it from britney spears. i mean, at least lady gaga really does have talent (whether you believe it or not) despite the fact that she's off of her rocker.
andet1987

United States

#21 Feb 19, 2011
Beaver ??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 10 min youareadufus 47,250
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Rosesz 692,153
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min youareadufus 990,712
Crackdown On Liberal Safe Space 51 min HalloChristmasWeen 1
THE WHITAKER FAMILY of ODD, WV (Sep '11) 3 hr Just curious 78
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 4 hr Johnny 471
TWA Flight 800 (Jul '13) 6 hr Doctor REALITY 13
More from around the web