avandia 2014
dan

Baraboo, WI

#128 Jun 15, 2014
I was told last month all claims not paid were turned to the philidelphia court judge rue or something like that for arbitration which means you will get pretty much what the arbitratrators decide to give you any where from 1 cent to infinity in dollars
pissed off

Fresno, CA

#129 Jun 16, 2014
dan wrote:
I was told last month all claims not paid were turned to the philidelphia court judge rue or something like that for arbitration which means you will get pretty much what the arbitratrators decide to give you any where from 1 cent to infinity in dollars
This shit has just turned into a circus

Since: Nov 11

Washington Court House, OH

#132 Jun 21, 2014
Just read from the start and saw where Gary had passed ... So very sorry. KilledJoe whats up?
pissed off

Fresno, CA

#134 Jun 21, 2014
Longhair1953 wrote:
Just read from the start and saw where Gary had passed ... So very sorry. KilledJoe whats up?
OK, I give * WHO'S GARY??????????
Anonymous

Kansas City, MO

#138 Jun 24, 2014
dan wrote:
where can i get more info
Mike

Lockport, NY

#139 Jun 24, 2014
Longhair1953 wrote:
Hi Longhair, I sent you an email from the yahoo message board a while back directing you here. I don't know how you found us, but glad to see you. I received my first check May 17th. The letter with it also stated no liens were found, and that the settlement administrator would be releasing the funds for the second check sometime in the future. Sounds to me like everything goes through the settlement administrator, and seems like everything gets stuck in a bottle neck there.....Hopefully Gary found some peace, he certainly wasn't a very happy guy
Anonymous

Kansas City, MO

#140 Jun 24, 2014
I cant find my post on anybody else's computer what gives?????
Shortcake

Irvington, AL

#141 Jun 24, 2014
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Longhair, I sent you an email from the yahoo message board a while back directing you here. I don't know how you found us, but glad to see you. I received my first check May 17th. The letter with it also stated no liens were found, and that the settlement administrator would be releasing the funds for the second check sometime in the future. Sounds to me like everything goes through the settlement administrator, and seems like everything gets stuck in a bottle neck there.....Hopefully Gary found some peace, he certainly wasn't a very happy guy
Mike, what is the name of your law firm. I am glad you received your check.
Anonymous

Kansas City, MO

#142 Jun 24, 2014
Shortcake wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike, what is the name of your law firm. I am glad you received your check.
can you e mail me to get more info
Anonymous

Kansas City, MO

#144 Jun 24, 2014
avandiaplaintiff wrote:
I cant find my post on anybody else's computer what gives?????
i think you might be right. you said that some of these same names were on one of those other sites it must be an advertising gimmick see if this gets posted
Anonymous

Kansas City, MO

#146 Jun 24, 2014
i still dont see your last post do you see mine
Jay

East Chicago, IN

#154 Jun 26, 2014
Seems that that the lien are holding up everything

Since: Nov 11

Washington Court House, OH

#157 Jun 27, 2014
Anyone hear anything from the law firm McEwen lately?
Jay

East Chicago, IN

#159 Jun 28, 2014
Hurry up and wait. I hate that game.
Miz Johnson

Vallejo, CA

#160 Jun 30, 2014
Jay wrote:
Hurry up and wait. I hate that game.
Found this while perusing the Internet, dated 07-14-2010 (comments extend well beyond this date)- the form is actually quite interesting and informative.

Please see:

http://www.google.com/url...
Jay

East Chicago, IN

#163 Jul 2, 2014
What is the time frame once grg gets your lien? Anyone?
Mike

Lockport, NY

#164 Jul 2, 2014
Jay wrote:
What is the time frame once grg gets your lien? Anyone?
In my case, from the time I returned my signed lien paperwork back to GRG, it was 8 months later I received my first check
Jay

East Chicago, IN

#165 Jul 2, 2014
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
In my case, from the time I returned my signed lien paperwork back to GRG, it was 8 months later I received my first check
Thanks for that I was just wandering on how long it takes . Do they send it or the attorney?
Mike

Lockport, NY

#166 Jul 2, 2014
Mine came from my attorney
pissed off

Fresno, CA

#167 Jul 3, 2014
Mike wrote:
Mine came from my attorney
My attorney sent the entire ammount

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Clearwater 56,044
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min New Age Spiritual... 650,116
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min brandy trujillo 971,748
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 15 min WasteWater 2,312
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 17 min RiccardoFire 44,947
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 1 hr New Ideas 436
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr X Pendable 182,938
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) Mon Jesus 47
More from around the web