avandia 2014
celia

Fresno, CA

#41 Mar 31, 2014
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Your final amount????
Does Anyone Have "Carey and Danis" for their attorney? I just wish these people would do something, my health is slowly getting worse...
What do you mean, Your Final Amount???
Jay

East Chicago, IN

#42 Apr 4, 2014
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Your final amount????
no amount just release papers for HIPAA
RSC - Texas

Richmond, TX

#43 Apr 5, 2014
LisaTx wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Storm,
I have Ferrer, Poirot & Wansbrough too. I'm going through the same thing you are with this firm. They never tell me anything. Last I spoke with them they told me that GSK had until April 1 (next month) to report the status of every one case. Don't understand exactly what all this mean but I hope it bring some good news. So sorry to hear about the loss of your mother and ill dad. I'll keep you posted if I hear anything else. Have you heard anything differently????
Hello everyone. Ferrer .... is the firm I use. I received a letter from Garretson Resolution Group posted marked March 26, 2014 notifying me that my deceased husband's claim was qualified and I would receive another letter 'later in the summer' notifying me of the settlement amount. They enclosed Insurance Lien forms for me to sign ... in case my husband had liens (Medicare/Medicaid/Private Ins) against the settlement. Their group would handle those issues. So it's back to waiting again. However, The Ferrer .... law firm has always responded to my emails with updates at my request every few months; which unfortunately, I was always given another reason for a push-back date.
shirley

Clewiston, FL

#44 Apr 8, 2014
they still hold 20% and i was paying out of pocket for every thing, i did not have health coverage at the time
LisaTx

White Oak, TX

#45 Apr 8, 2014
RSC - Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello everyone. Ferrer .... is the firm I use. I received a letter from Garretson Resolution Group posted marked March 26, 2014 notifying me that my deceased husband's claim was qualified and I would receive another letter 'later in the summer' notifying me of the settlement amount. They enclosed Insurance Lien forms for me to sign ... in case my husband had liens (Medicare/Medicaid/Private Ins) against the settlement. Their group would handle those issues. So it's back to waiting again. However, The Ferrer .... law firm has always responded to my emails with updates at my request every few months; which unfortunately, I was always given another reason for a push-back date.
Thanks so much for letting us know this. I hope mine will quality too. So frustrating knowing all this time you may not get qualified, when initially they told me I was. GOOD LUCK and keep.us posted as I will too.
Shortcake

Irvington, AL

#46 Apr 10, 2014
RSC - Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey everyone, I also have Ferrer and I received my letter too. Said it would be summer before I would get a settlement offer but my husband was qualified and now waiting.

Since: Jan 14

Apollo, PA

#47 Apr 10, 2014
Are these settlement offers in addition to the ones some of us signed in the summer of 2013?

Apollo, PA

#48 Apr 10, 2014
I am sorry...I meant to say the summer of 2012, not 2013.
celia

Fresno, CA

#49 Apr 11, 2014
SueZQue wrote:
I am sorry...I meant to say the summer of 2012, not 2013.
Garretson Resolution aren't the ones issuing checks, the attorneys have hired Garretson Resolution to check & see if anyone had private insurance and whenever they decide to get finished with that providing there's nothing else to look for the attorneys mail out checks....I've been doing this for 7 years now & my health isn't getting
any better....I'm tired of always being passed around, and getting the run around...
I just wish they'd all get on the ball & end this already....
gina

Columbia, IL

#50 Apr 11, 2014
just got letter saying gsk refusing to pay any more money, I never got my 1st check. its been 7 yrs. my firm is g&k whats up
LisaTx

Dallas, TX

#51 Apr 11, 2014
gina wrote:
just got letter saying gsk refusing to pay any more money, I never got my 1st check. its been 7 yrs. my firm is g&k whats up
Are u saying GSK is refusing to pay anymore money to your law firm or everyone who has a case with them????
LisaTx

Dallas, TX

#52 Apr 11, 2014
Shortcake wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey everyone, I also have Ferrer and I received my letter too. Said it would be summer before I would get a settlement offer but my husband was qualified and now waiting.
Thanks for sharing that....Now at least will know we are getting closer to settlement payout. Im Still waiting for the same letter.
celia

Fresno, CA

#53 Apr 12, 2014
gina wrote:
I haven't received my 1st check either! Is that for anyone.......
celia

Fresno, CA

#54 Apr 12, 2014
celia wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't received my 1st check either! Is that for anyone.......
does anybody on here have any information of value?????
Waiting4ever

Hermitage, TN

#55 Apr 12, 2014
celia wrote:
<quoted text>does anybody on here have any information of value?????
I received a letter from Girardi Keese today stating that GSK is Refusing to pay any more money out and therefore they have been ordered to mediation and if that doesnt work, its back to court, which the letter said could be years. Personally I dont see the lawyers actively pursing this, they have not made the millons tbey envisioned when they began this and at some point will, or have, begun to lose money. So, I for one am free of waiting for tbe mail every single day...my poor 85 year old mother will never see a dime from the medication that robbed her of her sight and her short term memory.. so Girardi Keese and GSK, YOU CAN ALL KISS MY A88!!!!!!
Missouri

Saint Louis, MO

#56 Apr 13, 2014
Waiting4ever wrote:
<quoted text> I received a letter from Girardi Keese today stating that GSK is Refusing to pay any more money out and therefore they have been ordered to mediation and if that doesnt work, its back to court, which the letter said could be years. Personally I dont see the lawyers actively pursing this, they have not made the millons tbey envisioned when they began this and at some point will, or have, begun to lose money. So, I for one am free of waiting for tbe mail every single day...my poor 85 year old mother will never see a dime from the medication that robbed her of her sight and her short term memory.. so Girardi Keese and GSK, YOU CAN ALL KISS MY A88!!!!!!
My husband recieved the same letter on Friday,April 11th from G&K. He had spoken to a lady at G&K a few weeks earlier and was told he should recieve a check in a few months.It does not sound like that is going to happen anytime soon,it at all. He did recieve his first check October 2013. He has no liens and was told prior to this that everything had been approved.i

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#57 Apr 13, 2014
I do not think GSK ever intended to settle all the claims. They avoided a judge ordered settlement. They agreed out of court to make all the settlements. I believe the plan all along was to pay off a handful of claims, and then stop paying. I also think the government let them off the hook form paying any more claims when they took the restrictions off of avandia. Unless you already have been paid, you will never see a check from this point forward. I think our lawyers will let them off the hook because they do not want to spend millions in future court costs. The government let them off the hook a few years ago, when they let them settle out of court. Plus the government collected their 3 billion, which was what this was all about to begin with. GSK and the government win, and us that were injured lose.
LisaTx

Dallas, TX

#58 Apr 13, 2014
Can anyone explain why you mean when you say "GSK refusing to pay anymore claims" because my attorney office hasn't told us any crazy outrageous story like this??????????

Apollo, PA

#59 Apr 13, 2014
I haven't heard that from my attorney, either. I went with Goldenberg Law. I was told 85% of their cluents received money and that 15% of us haven't and won' t yntil the.liens are figured out. If GSK paid some and refuse to pay the rest, isn't that just cause for individual lawsuits perhaps based on discrimination?

Apollo, PA

#60 Apr 13, 2014
Sorry for the typos! My law firm went with Nations ti work ouf the liens rather than Garretson

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Devil number 666 989,846
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 14 min NotSoDivineMsM 42,497
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 21 min European Slave 156
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr PadMark 690,591
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 3 hr Paul McCartney is... 639
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Remnant 144000 619,851
___ #1 Shock Warning for End Time USA ___ 6 hr Nov 2017 1
More from around the web