avandia 2014
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

“AVANDIA 2014”

Since: Jan 14

Grapevine, TX

#1 Jan 21, 2014
Hey everyone, the old site, avandia!!! Has been removed. I started this forum, avandia 2014. Hopefully everyone will find it. LisaTx
americana

United States

#2 Jan 21, 2014
Why was it shut down?

“AVANDIA 2014”

Since: Jan 14

Grapevine, TX

#3 Jan 21, 2014
americana wrote:
Why was it shut down?
Don't know why the site was removed, i figured it was because it reached a certain limit of comments or the post had a time limit. This is the second time this has happened.
Shortcake

Irvington, AL

#4 Jan 22, 2014
Glad to have found this one. This is the only way we can keep up with everything going on in our cases.
bob

Kansas City, MO

#5 Jan 23, 2014
Hi, just would like to know if doctors going to prescribe Avandia again and if I have to get from India because of the extreme cost.??
Thank you,
And hope I didnt butt into anyone's business.
just wondering

Newport, RI

#6 Feb 3, 2014
when will the pay out start
Jay

East Chicago, IN

#7 Feb 15, 2014
I can only say that if you have a lawyer they can tell when your case is payed. Letters. Phone calls. Email.
LisaTx

Longview, TX

#8 Feb 21, 2014
Do anyone know if all the other avandia posters know about this site, or are on another site?
Miz Johnson

Vallejo, CA

#9 Feb 24, 2014
LisaTx wrote:
Do anyone know if all the other avandia posters know about this site, or are on another site?
Hello.
LisaTx

Dallas, TX

#10 Feb 24, 2014
Miz Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello.
Hi Miz,
Heard anything lately?
karen

Dupo, IL

#11 Feb 25, 2014
here it is almost march 2014 almost everyone else in this country have gotten their 1st check and 2nd one now, I still haven't received my first.girardi and keese are supposed to be this famous super law firm witjh a large number of employees and theyre definitely not living up to their name. they don't even call back or give an update. theyll never get a referral from !!!!
Sue

Apollo, PA

#12 Feb 25, 2014
I haven't received anything yet, either. I have regularly received letters from my attorney, always saying later, later. later, etc. I am so disgusted.
LisaTx

Dallas, TX

#13 Feb 25, 2014
Hey yall, I'm in the same boat. Still waiting for 1st check. Just talk to my law firm....tell me that case is still pending. That's all I get from them. Been waiting now since June 2009, nearly 5 yrs. So tired of this!
Storm P

Auburn, MA

#14 Mar 2, 2014
Has anyone gotten a settlement from Ferrer, Poirot & Wansbrough yet? Unfortunately, while waiting for it my mother died of multiple strokes. She wasn't even able to enjoy it while she was alive. My father hired an attorney that keeps trying to contact them and they won't even call him back or respond to his letters. Now dad is dying of cancer. Is anyone else experiencing these problems with this law firm? My father wanted to use the money to see his family one more time in Hungary.
LisaTx

Dallas, TX

#15 Mar 2, 2014
Storm P wrote:
Has anyone gotten a settlement from Ferrer, Poirot & Wansbrough yet? Unfortunately, while waiting for it my mother died of multiple strokes. She wasn't even able to enjoy it while she was alive. My father hired an attorney that keeps trying to contact them and they won't even call him back or respond to his letters. Now dad is dying of cancer. Is anyone else experiencing these problems with this law firm? My father wanted to use the money to see his family one more time in Hungary.
Hi Storm,
I have Ferrer, Poirot & Wansbrough too. I'm going through the same thing you are with this firm. They never tell me anything. Last I spoke with them they told me that GSK had until April 1 (next month) to report the status of every one case. Don't understand exactly what all this mean but I hope it bring some good news. So sorry to hear about the loss of your mother and ill dad. I'll keep you posted if I hear anything else. Have you heard anything differently????
Miz Johnson

Vallejo, CA

#16 Mar 2, 2014
LisaTx wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Miz,
Heard anything lately?
No, will contact this month for progress report. What about you?
LisaTx

Dallas, TX

#17 Mar 3, 2014
Miz Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
No, will contact this month for progress report. What about you?
Yea, read my post above to storm.
celia

Fresno, CA

#18 Mar 3, 2014
Jay wrote:
I can only say that if you have a lawyer they can tell when your case is payed. Letters. Phone calls. Email.
my lawyer says maybe to be mailed out ANYDAY
Mike

Lockport, NY

#19 Mar 6, 2014
Has anyone heard anything since they took the restrictions off of the sale of avandia? It seems that everything has come to a grinding halt since then. Now that GSK can sell Avandia again, they seem to be stalling the settlements even more
Sam

Troy, AL

#20 Mar 8, 2014
There not going to sell this drug agin FDA trying to cover there butt the one that used this drug is the ones that got screwed lawers got there money an they are saying screw you now write to the judge

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min Never-ending Doctor 30,109
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 11 min Halle Berry Sister 3,558
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 17 min scientia potentia... 617,982
Aguaje (Mar '11) 27 min Commongirl 103
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 47 min An NFL Fan 38,053
Hiseville IGA Phillips 1 hr ayckmy 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 638,058
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr pusherman 968,905
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr good advice 43,922
More from around the web