The 911 Video cover up
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#1 Feb 11, 2013
Pentagons Cameras....
Where's the video footage?
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...

Video Docs on court order release of films.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...

The Truth is surfacing exposing all that was done.

About the planes...
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...

Judged:

11

10

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#2 Mar 15, 2013
More on the cover up of 911
https://www.google.com/search...
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#3 Mar 15, 2013
LMAO!

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#4 Mar 15, 2013

“Fontaine Antiques ”

Since: Jan 11

Pittsfield, MA

#5 Mar 15, 2013
We are laughing at you retard
Timesten wrote:
Queen of England

Germany

#6 Mar 15, 2013
The Pentagon/gram is evil
Doctor REALITY

United States

#7 Mar 16, 2013
If you believe this is an American Airlines Boeing 757 going into the Pentagon,you need to catch the next flight the Oz and see if the Wizrard has any more brains on clearance sale:
http://www.bing.com/videos/search...

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#8 Mar 24, 2013
The missing camera footage is one of the smoking guns here...
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#9 Mar 24, 2013
You are a MORON, Lt Col. Steven O'Brien and his crew followed Flight 77 until it impacted the Pentagon ..... Go back to sleep you clueless dope
Doctor REALITY wrote:
If you believe this is an American Airlines Boeing 757 going into the Pentagon,you need to catch the next flight the Oz and see if the Wizrard has any more brains on clearance sale: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8Vnu_yiUzlsXX http://www.bing.com/videos/search...

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#10 Mar 24, 2013
Is there video footage that we haven't seen? Wouldn't doubt it. Do I believe that the reason that we haven't seen it is because it shows anything other than the horror of a passenger jet crashing into the side of the building? That I doubt. I imagine that the reason we haven't seen it is because it shows just that in all of its ugly detail, along with details of the building itself and its grounds that they really wouldn't want the wrong folk to get a good look at. It certainly as if there weren't witnesses who can't fill in any blanks you might have.
Vermeer

Netherlands

#11 Mar 24, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
Is there video footage that we haven't seen? Wouldn't doubt it. Do I believe that the reason that we haven't seen it is because it shows anything other than the horror of a passenger jet crashing into the side of the building? That I doubt. I imagine that the reason we haven't seen it is because it shows just that in all of its ugly detail, along with details of the building itself and its grounds that they really wouldn't want the wrong folk to get a good look at. It certainly as if there weren't witnesses who can't fill in any blanks you might have.
Yes of course, it is the "ugly details" that your criminal government does not want you to see.

The Oklahoma City bombing case was similar in this respect -- video cameras that could have shown whether Timothy McVeigh was alone or with someone in the vehicle were all confiscated and never released. I think there must have been "ugly details" on these videos, too, that your government doesn't want Americans to see... details that would indicate your government feeds you lies.

Recent efforts with "Freedom of Information Act" requests yielded an odd response from your government. Apparently, ALL of the various cameras that might show something were in the process of rewinding or changing tape as the vehicle drove by, and so by this unfortunate "coincidence" inspection of the tapes yielded "nothing useful."

Remarkable.

Or ugly details?

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#14 Mar 24, 2013
Captain O wrote:
Hi there, Timesten and Doc Reality!
I agree that it's obvious that no "terrorist" in the world -- not even the most experienced pilot if he so desired -- could be able to PRECISELY maneuver and crash ANY plane into a building a few feet above the ground with the speed of a missile.
This fact leads me to the conclusion that a specific group of terrorists in our government was involved in this attack.
As for the attacks on the Twin Towers, I do believe though that the officially proposed Saudi terrorists were indeed the culprits.
To me it looks like the group of terrorists within our government knew about the Saudi terrorists' plan well ahead of time and "assisted" them by committing an inside job (missile attack) against the Pentagon building.
What if the supposed terrorists on the plane were fabricated
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
and the planes were flown by remote control?
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
.
The problem with most people on the 911 case is that they cannot fathom the idea the govt officials would do such a thing. What makes them any different than any other tyrannical leaders. Hitler, Sharone, Netenyahoo, Assad etc etc? The US govt. had a good reason, in their eyes, to go to war in the Mideast. It was and always has been about the blood of the earth......OIL, in which there is a devastating shortage coming up in the very near future..
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
Their thinking is, better a few to be sacrificed to save the numbers of the masses. and that's exactly what they did.
Why are we in the Mideast? Saddam and OBL you say?
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
.
This says they are fully capable of doing a 911 scenario..
All they have to do is create a false flag and go with it.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
.
This is the way I see it happening.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#15 Mar 24, 2013
The most complicated move the hijackers performed on 9/11 was a 360 degree turn Nazi retard
Captain O wrote:
Hi there, Timesten and Doc Reality!
I agree that it's obvious that no "terrorist" in the world -- not even the most experienced pilot if he so desired -- could be able to PRECISELY maneuver and crash ANY plane into a building a few feet above the ground with the speed of a missile.
This fact leads me to the conclusion that a specific group of terrorists in our government was involved in this attack.
As for the attacks on the Twin Towers, I do believe though that the officially proposed Saudi terrorists were indeed the culprits.
To me it looks like the group of terrorists within our government knew about the Saudi terrorists' plan well ahead of time and "assisted" them by committing an inside job (missile attack) against the Pentagon building.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#16 Mar 24, 2013

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#17 Mar 24, 2013
YellowPissreality wrote:
The most complicated move the hijackers performed on 9/11 was a 360 degree turn Nazi retard
<quoted text>
What about cutting grass on the Pentagons lawn, from someone who couldn't even fly a Cessna.
http://www.purdue.edu/uns/images/sozen.pentag...
.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
.
That's some mighty precise flying for a flunked student pilot.

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#19 Mar 24, 2013
How was your time in prison Captain Homo ... did Big Karl make you his little bitch again ??
Captain O wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy moley, Timesten! I just viewed your website for the first time and I must say I'm overwhelmed by the amount of information you've gathered and analyzed. I doubt there's any other site more comprehensive than yours and I highly respect your meticulous research.
Most of our fellow citizens are brainwashed by our fascist government's propaganda and haven't learned anything from 9/11. That's why they keep voting for war criminals like Bush and Obama and thus the world and the USA are going down the drain rapidly...

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#20 Mar 25, 2013
Vermeer wrote:
Yes of course
And of course all those witnesses who testified that they also saw what those cameras would have shown, they are collectively lying, mistaken, under some form of mind control? Sweetie, there are far more obvious gaping holes in reality, improbable speculations and outright paranoid delusions in your version of events than in the official one. Why you can't see that is beyond me. Yes our various governments have done some pretty f*cked up things throughout our nation's history, but they have never EVER been as good at it as you folk fear them actually capable of. Sorry.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#21 Mar 25, 2013
Captain O wrote:
Hi there, Timesten and Doc Reality!
I agree that it's obvious that no "terrorist" in the world -- not even the most experienced pilot if he so desired -- could be able to PRECISELY maneuver and crash ANY plane into a building a few feet above the ground with the speed of a missile.
This fact leads me to the conclusion that a specific group of terrorists in our government was involved in this attack.
As for the attacks on the Twin Towers, I do believe though that the officially proposed Saudi terrorists were indeed the culprits.
To me it looks like the group of terrorists within our government knew about the Saudi terrorists' plan well ahead of time and "assisted" them by committing an inside job (missile attack) against the Pentagon building.
Your presumption is based on the unsupported assumption that how the Pentagon was struck, was as it was intended to be struck. That the idea was to target that specific spot in the building as opposed to targeting the building itself. Rather than demonstrating great skill, it shows unfortunate dumb luck in still being able to strike the building rather than plowing into the ground in front of it. They were aiming for the Pentagon, NOT the first floor on that side of the Pentagon, understand the difference?

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#23 Mar 25, 2013
Timesten wrote:
What if the supposed terrorists on the plane were fabricated
What if you actually had someone who either actually took part in such a fabrication or even someone who knows someone who took part in such a fabrication, or actual physical evidence that such a fabrication took place, rather than a whole lot of fantastical speculation as to what the evil all powerful "THEY" are capable of?
Timesten wrote:
and the planes were flown by remote control?
Hon, if you want folk to suspend disbelief and join you in your quixotic struggle against the all powerful "they", you really should limit your conspiracy theories to those you can actually prove and avoid contradicting if not outright disproving them elsewhere on your site. Yes dear, there are "remote controlled" aircraft of that size and there are missiles of that size and there are even military and civilian aircraft of that size, you prove multiple possibilities are in fact physically possible, but that is where it comes to a screeching train wreck of a halt. You claim that the explanation cannot possibly be the official version of a highjacked civilian aircraft, then prove that these alternatives do exist, but offer no proof whatsoever that ANY of these incredibly mutually exclusive speculations actually took place in its stead.
Timesten wrote:
The problem with most people on the 911 case is that they cannot fathom the idea the govt officials would do such a thing.
Dear, our various governments have done incredibly f*cked up things ever since human beings invented governments, you just give them far more credit to be able to get away with it undiscovered than they actually deserve. You've had 12 years dear and all you have come up with is speculation, not even to the level of creating reasonable doubt, just a whole slew of unreasonable ones.
Timesten wrote:
Their thinking is, better a few to be sacrificed to save the numbers of the masses. and that's exactly what they did.
Yes dear, we KNOW that the war on the nebulous concept has been carried out in a nebulous manner and that Bush's revenge against Saddam was a nebulous add on to the war against the nebulous concept. You say that you KNOW more than that, but all you have is speculation. The oil industry is powerful in this country, but evidently not powerful enough to get us to invade countries with very much oil.
Timesten wrote:
This says they are fully capable of doing a 911 scenario..
All they have to do is create a false flag and go with it.
No dear, you have offered absolutely no proof whatsoever that our or any government is capable of actually pulling off ANY of your contradictory and mutually exclusive alternatives to the official version. One thing you failed to learn from your study of the history of false flag operations, when they do get carried out, they prove themselves fairly easy to prove. You have no proof that one was carried out on 9/11, just speculations.
Timesten wrote:
This is the way I see it happening.
Snicker.
Adam

Germany

#24 Mar 25, 2013
Did you get it tricky Ricky? Don´t say to the Lord at the judgement day that you wasn´t informed that sodomy is devil inspired.You will not be able to defend yourself. God knows your tricks and ignorance, Rick believe me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Aerobatty 118,830
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 184,830
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr guest 678,811
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 hr Sigmund Drumpf 2,300
ladies have you ever cheated on your BF while h... (Sep '15) 6 hr Crazy night 12
THE WHITAKER FAMILY of ODD, WV (Sep '11) 6 hr Red nissan 74
Cammack Village PUNKS 6 hr Snails Pace 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 hr May2017 NewsGlobal 982,133
More from around the web