Zimmerman Found Not Guilty
Zim

Chicago, IL

#410 Jul 26, 2013
Something else to argue about for the next five years..
Hans Dellbrook

Vacaville, CA

#411 Jul 26, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I don't live close to him thank God. I love the peace makers in life. Jesus said we are to be the peacemakers.
Peacemaker.........yah!
http://www.google.com/url...

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#412 Jul 26, 2013
Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you actually believe ABC,aka; 'The Lame Stream Media', has any credibility?
"DID ABC NEWS DECEPTIVELY EDIT ZIMMERMAN JUROR’S CONTROVERSIAL INTERVIEW? AN UNLIKELY SOURCE IS CALLING THEM OUT
Jul. 26, 2013 6:25pm Jason Howerto
ABC News is being accused of deceptively editing, or at least misrepresenting (intentionally or not), some of the comments made by Juror B29, the lone “nonwhite” juror in the George Zimmerman murder trial.
Further, the media as a whole are being accused of manipulating some of her statements.
These allegations come not from a conservative news source, but rather from Slate.com .
The key phrase latched onto by most media outlets, due to its sensational nature, was “George Zimmerman got away with murder”— words that were, in fact, said by Juror B29.
But the full unedited video of the comment, in context, tells a different story,....."
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politi...
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/07/26/di...
It was an interview, do you think ABC brought in a fake juror to make Zimmerman look bad? I guess it's not official unless you hear it from the fat golfer. LOL

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#413 Jul 26, 2013
Hans Dellbrook wrote:
<quoted text>
Peacemaker.........yah!
http://www.google.com/url...
How did that work in the Z thug case? Did it bring peace?
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

#414 Jul 27, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>It was an interview, do you think ABC brought in a fake juror to make Zimmerman look bad? I guess it's not official unless you hear it from the fat golfer. LOL
You ignorance is profound.
How can you be so intellectually disheveled?

The article is from a liberal news source called "Politico".
ABC's interview was digitally recorded and then ABC edited the content to match their agenda.
ABC made it appear as if the juror said things that she really didn't say.

Step into the digital age, amazing things are used to deceive you.
And MAN! Are YOU ever deceived.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#415 Jul 27, 2013
Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
You ignorance is profound.
How can you be so intellectually disheveled?
The article is from a liberal news source called "Politico".
ABC's interview was digitally recorded and then ABC edited the content to match their agenda.
ABC made it appear as if the juror said things that she really didn't say.
Step into the digital age, amazing things are used to deceive you.
And MAN! Are YOU ever deceived.
And i heard they faked the moon landing and 911 was really done by Bush....LOL

“B. Hussein Obama---”

Since: Nov 09

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#416 Jul 27, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>By recognizing that the white race has it's share of problems and should not be finger pointing means I'm Black? You struggle to think that not all White people agree with you.
I never claimed that whites are perfect.

By making racist remarks about George Zimmermann, you continue to demonstrate that you're a black racist. The only reason why you feel sorry for Trayvon Martin is because he's black.

Period.
LTM

Marathon, Canada

#418 Jul 27, 2013
Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
King James version?
King James was neither a theologian nor a very religious person.
He wasn't even a member of The Church.
Follow whatever man You want; but as for me and my family, we will follow The Word of God.
God's Decalogue:
1- I am the Lord your God: you shall not have
strange Gods before me.
2- You shall not take the name of the Lord your
God in vain.
3- Remember to keep holy the Lord’s Day.
4- Honor your father and your mother.
5- You shall not kill.
6- You shall not commit adultery.
7- You shall not steal.
8- You shall not bear false witness against your
neighbor.
9- You shall not covet your neighbor’s spouse.
10- You shall not covet your neighbor’s goods.
Copyright © 2013, United States Conference of Catholic Bishops, Washington, DC. All
rights reserved. Permission is hereby granted to duplicate this work without adaptation for
non-commercial use.
I am not going into religious doctrine with you. I am not catholic.
The catholic church edit the Commandments. to suit with their religious beliefs.
They deleted the 2 Commandment and split another ..
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

#419 Jul 27, 2013
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not going into religious doctrine with you. I am not catholic.
The catholic church edit the Commandments. to suit with their religious beliefs.
They deleted the 2 Commandment and split another ..
You can't argue religious doctrine with me because you belong to some johnny-come-lately, let's-do-it MY-way version, offshoot group.

Truth of God, ain't nothing like the real thing baby.
Try it, you'll like it.
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

#420 Jul 27, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>And i heard they faked the moon landing and 911 was really done by Bush....LOL
Have facts and reality always thrown you into a tailspin of delusion?
Angered American

Rochester, MN

#421 Jul 27, 2013
George Zimmermann " a white Latino" did the only thing he could do and that was to protect his self
realamerican57

East Saint Louis, IL

#422 Jul 27, 2013
Angered American wrote:
Zimmerman Found Not Guilty
Thank God Mr. Zimmerman will now be set free
America and Florida will regret this Verdict

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#423 Jul 27, 2013
Brand New Libertarian wrote:
<quoted text>
I never claimed that whites are perfect.
By making racist remarks about George Zimmermann, you continue to demonstrate that you're a black racist. The only reason why you feel sorry for Trayvon Martin is because he's black.
Period.
Your confusion over my skin tone explains why your reasoning is race baited. I flat out told you I'm White. I flat out told you that I don't look at people as a skin tone. You need to look at people differently. I flat out told you I think both Z and T made mistakes. Z was supposed to be the friendly neighbor, won't you be his neighbor if you were Black? Think outside your race box. You sound just like the Not so Sharpton's and Jackson's.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#424 Jul 27, 2013
Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Have facts and reality always thrown you into a tailspin of delusion?
Let's just wait to see what the fat golfer says, then we will know it's true? LOL

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#425 Jul 27, 2013
Angered American wrote:
George Zimmermann " a white Latino" did the only thing he could do and that was to protect his self
I agree, after he did the wrong thing that could have avoided a confrontation. And Martin did the only thing he could do to protect himself from a possible pedophile attack. And Zimmerman's ex fiance did the only thing she could do filing a report against his abuse.
Angered American

Rochester, MN

#426 Jul 27, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, after he did the wrong thing that could have avoided a confrontation. And Martin did the only thing he could do to protect himself from a possible pedophile attack. And Zimmerman's ex fiance did the only thing she could do filing a report against his abuse.
so how did Martin know that Zimmerman was a pedophile had he already been having gay sex with him?

Or does your fairy tail have NO Story?
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

#427 Jul 27, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Let's just wait to see what the fat golfer says, then we will know it's true? LOL
Why do you hate weight challenged people who golf?

How can you be such a bigoted profiler?
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

#428 Jul 27, 2013
realamerican57 wrote:
<quoted text>
America and Florida will regret this Verdict
Why do you say that?

What do you think will happen?

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#429 Jul 27, 2013
Angered American wrote:
<quoted text>
so how did Martin know that Zimmerman was a pedophile had he already been having gay sex with him?
Or does your fairy tail have NO Story?
Why is it okay for Zimmerman to assume he was a thieft, but not ok for Martin to assume he was a bad guy?

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#430 Jul 27, 2013
Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you hate weight challenged people who golf?
How can you be such a bigoted profiler?
Just ones that are one sided thinkers, ones that talked how great Bush was for 8 years, I don't listen to party cheerleaders on any side.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min kent 693,557
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min trifecta1 992,398
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 8 min Bong 53,273
Is God a "Bully" sometimes? 36 min Peter Ross 50
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 37 min Halle Berry Sister 4,474
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Tony 6,746
Who are the most racist people towards inter-ra... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 13
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 5 hr bongodongo 446,008
More from around the web