“People Change!”

Since: Oct 12

Cookeville, Tennessee

#1 Oct 18, 2012
Does anyone know what happened to her? Heard she got married and that she is a big hoe now lives in the projects i think. She used to be so nice and pretty but im hearing different things now.

“People Change!”

Since: Oct 12

Cookeville, Tennessee

#2 Oct 18, 2012
My bad its now Jessica Johnson
123_Her ex lover

Mcminnville, TN

#3 Oct 19, 2012
She is married and she cheated on her husband with numerous men he finally got smart and left! She lives in the projects down the road across the street from Hardees in Monterey. She has two kids and neither of them look like her husband. SURPRISE! She is a drug whore and very rude! She talks like she is from the "hood". I dated her and she never told me not once that she was married and he ended up being at work when we got together! Stay away from her she is trouble!
1Ex_Neighbor

Mcminnville, TN

#4 Oct 19, 2012
I guarantee you keep this post up you will have half the men and women in Putnam county posting on it. She has been with so many people in Monterey its disgusting! I used to live by her it was literally almost a different man every night. Gwen and David Ledbetter... KNOW THEM? Well Gwen went to jail so her and David were hooking up then he left her when Gwen got out... Poor thing thought it was love. She was nice and very pretty but everything changed. Dont know what happened to the girl. I feel sorry for her babies
Loser

Mcminnville, TN

#5 Oct 19, 2012
Dude she is a hoe. I was with her and then not even a day later she slept with my cousin! While we talked she put her kids off on everyone and people were always doing drugs around them poor kids. She broke my best friends marriage up by sleeping with her husband. Shes nasty don't know what i seen in her. KARMA is all i can say! Jessica i HOPE you see this because I told you that one day it will all come back to you because of everyone you have screwed over! XOXO Josh!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 min Freebird USA 176,344
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min Liam 582,418
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 27 min Good-Evil 2,937
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 32 min KLUX 121,587
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 33 min Paul Porter1 176
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 43 min Catcher1 825,007
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 3 hr Naveen kumar 1,354
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 8 hr Rosa_Winkel 98,792
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 10 hr Blagoja 442,391
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 12 hr puspamishra130 190
More from around the web