“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#5654 Aug 13, 2014
GodFreeByChoice wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that, in order to converse with them, we have to use their jargon, but using "God" (capital g) to refer to Yahweh only re-enforces the Christians belief that theirs is the ONLY god. I like to point out that their particular imaginary friend has a name by using that name.(It's petty I know, but hey...)
"God" is a word. Not a name, no matter how much they want it to be.
Gods, of any sort, are imaginary.
It's amazing how many times you have pointed out to andet that he didn't actually SEE a miracle... and he simply pretends that being told about it equals seeing it.
Now if andet had seen two 1/2 umbrellas floating, with no visible support, over Jeff and his pamphlets, he *might* have something to talk about. But he didn't.
When you get there AFTER the "miracle," you got nothing but heresay.
In andet's world, seeing a miracle is right up there with winning a beauty contest.
It means he is special.
<shrug> It's used in the stories as a proper noun - just like Smaug, Grendel or Mothra. It doesn't make any of those things real. Fundies are Special with a capital S.

“Happy Atheist”

Since: Apr 14

Central Florida

#5655 Aug 13, 2014
Mr Duplicity wrote:
<quoted text> Thank You.
I always thought of God as a title given to something not understood and labeled as so and marketed to the vulnerable.
Excellent description. I like it!
:-)

“Happy Atheist”

Central Florida

#5656 Aug 13, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
<shrug> Fundies are Special with a capital S.
True that.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5657 Aug 13, 2014
GodFreeByChoice wrote:
<quoted text>
True that.
here is a list of people like you who became people like me :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_converts...

God is real...... Miracles happen :)

“Happy Atheist”

Central Florida

#5658 Aug 13, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
here is a list of people like you who became people like me :)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_converts...
God is real...... Miracles happen :)
Instead of claiming that these people "became like you" (which they certainly didn't), perhaps you should try to become more like them.

Try to accomplish something notable in your life besides "I won 2 gay beauty contests" and "I did well in high school."

“It does not affect my world.”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#5659 Aug 13, 2014
GodFreeByChoice wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of claiming that these people "became like you" (which they certainly didn't), perhaps you should try to become more like them.
Try to accomplish something notable in your life besides "I won 2 gay beauty contests" and "I did well in high school."
Excuse me, but who are you to judge anyone except yourself? Why do you appear so offended (or threatened) by someone who is not like you? Please, I am being candid here, and really want to understand. I truly am not being a wiseazz.TYIA
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5660 Aug 13, 2014
GodFreeByChoice wrote:
<quoted text>
those 2 gay beauty contest wins and my 4 academic awards will stay in my mind for the rest of my life.

diamonds are forever
they are all i need to please me..........

of course, i consider witnessing a real Miracle as a great accomplishment since God allowed me to witness his presence :)

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#5661 Aug 13, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
those 2 gay beauty contest wins and my 4 academic awards will stay in my mind for the rest of my life.
diamonds are forever
they are all i need to please me..........
of course, i consider witnessing a real Miracle as a great accomplishment since God allowed me to witness his presence :)
Anything done in His presence is considered a great and miraculous accomplishment.

“Happy Atheist”

Central Florida

#5662 Aug 13, 2014
cretin56 wrote:
<quoted text> Excuse me, but who are you to judge anyone except yourself?
Don't be silly. We all judge people and situations constantly.
You decide if you think someone is telling the truth or lying.
You decide who you would like to spend time with and who you wouldn't.
If you take everyone at face value and never question a person's motives (or, indeed, your own), then you are a fool.
cretin56 wrote:
<quoted text> Why do you appear so offended (or threatened) by someone who is not like you?
Willful ignorance, dishonesty and arrogance offend me.
These are qualities I find repulsive, not threatening.
----------
This is one of the *nicer* posts by andet:

"i am stable:

financially (i have lots of $$$)
mentally
emotionally
physically
psychologically

actually, compared to me, you are nothing:

i won 2 gay beauty contests
i received 4 academic awards and an honor during high school graduation
i was an academic scholar both high school and college
i was hugely applauded when i danced solo during Christmas parties at work
i witnessed a real Miracle last June 30, 2011
i have lots of golds and diamonds
i have investment that is growing
a lot of people told me i look 20 years younger

you are way below my level, ok ?

your response will not be read. why should i waste my time dealing with an inferior person like you ? no way !!!"
----------
cretin56 wrote:
<quoted text> Please, I am being candid here, and really want to understand. I truly am not being a wiseazz.TYIA
That remains to be seen.
But I have to say that your chosen screen name makes me doubtful of your sincerity.
(Look at that, I'm reserving judgement and answering you honestly.)

“The Bible is no science book”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#5663 Aug 14, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks for that information.:) very nice.:)
ok, you said mankind may not last because of our own nukes, right ?
will there be new species evolving to dominate Earth after man is extinct ? insects are forever, like diamonds ?:)
Sorry to have waited so long to answer, but I only checked this thread today.

No, I did not actually say NUKES, I said of our destructive behavior. Pollution, over population, which could lead to famine, no water left in abundance for us to drink. Heck, the dinosaurs only lasted as top dog for 165 million years, but their day came when they reigned no more.

Humans will have to change or leave the planet. Some day space explorers will leave earth to inhabit a new planet, but that will only be a few. All of mankind just cant hop into a rocket ship and leave earth when it becomes a total toxic waste pile. The rest will have to stay here till the end.

Nukes and war may have a part to play in that. I don't know, I cant see into the future like that, but we can all see the way the trend is going. People don't want birth control, so the 7 billion of us now is simply going to grow. How much trash a week do you personally contribute to the landfill. They have cored out landfills created in the 60`s that haven't even started to decompose yet. Every thing we buy is wrapped in plastic, glass or metal. So where does it go? Under the ground, the ocean where it pollutes the fish, or kills them. Or where?

We have massive sink holes occurring all over America. Ground water is being used up and leaving a hole which naturally collapses over time. We are cutting down trees which absorb co2 and respires oxygen which we need. Paving over America changes the climate over time, creates hot spots which contribute to draughts.

Many ways we can eliminate ourselves from the world. Choose one and take it to the logical conclusion.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5665 Aug 14, 2014
Mr Duplicity wrote:
<quoted text> I have noticed andets list on several threads. I see something new added each time he post it.
I noticed he gets very animated when his " miracle" is called into question.
oh yeah, because, my Miracle was real. i saw it, i witnessed it.

why would i agree with those who do not believe in my Miracle ? those who do not agree with my Miracle are actually atheists. what can you expect from atheists ?

i was there in that particular time and place. i saw something, i witnessed something.:)

my opinion is more credible than those who were not there. i was there, and i am more credible.

“Happy Atheist”

Central Florida

#5666 Aug 14, 2014
Mr Duplicity wrote:
<quoted text> I have noticed andets list on several threads. I see something new added each time he post it.
I see that you are right!
I don't remember the "gold and diamonds" and "investments" being on previous lists.
Who knows...he might add "won the Noble Prize" next week.
Mr Duplicity wrote:
<quoted text> I noticed he gets very animated when his " miracle" is called into question.
"Animated?" ***chuckles***
Yes, that's a good word for it.

But don't get him going about being gay. He tends to go off the deep end.
Check out what he posted (post #5076) to the last guy who apparently hassled him on another thread and then followed him here.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5669 Aug 15, 2014
Mr Duplicity wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw where you said that you came out of a store and your friend TOLD you it was a miracle.
All you saw was the AFTER, is that not what you said in other posts? on other threads?
andet, I think you may be delusional and need psychiatric help.
you are an idiot ass****hole !!!

Jeff was with me. he witnessed it, and he showed it to me. the two of us saw it and witnessed it.

how could i be delusional when Jeff and I saw and witnessed it ? the 2 of us saw it.

if i was the only one who saw it, and Jeff did not, well probably i was hallucinating, or delusional !!!

but we saw it together !!! and you call it delusional ???

YOU ARE AN IDIOT !!!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5670 Aug 15, 2014
God is real.......... Miracles happen.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5671 Aug 15, 2014
huh ?

so you mean to say people who are Valedictorians, Salutatorians, and honor students are delusional ? they need psychological evaluation ?

well sir, sorry if you are not that bright or gifted. you are below our level.

i am here only to prove that God is real because i witnessed a real Miracle.

i did not expect i would be called delusional because i bragged about my scholastic achievements.

oh my. i think it is not good to be very bright then.:)

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#5672 Aug 15, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
huh ?
so you mean to say people who are Valedictorians, Salutatorians, and honor students are delusional ? they need psychological evaluation ?
well sir, sorry if you are not that bright or gifted. you are below our level.
i am here only to prove that God is real because i witnessed a real Miracle.
i did not expect i would be called delusional because i bragged about my scholastic achievements.
oh my. i think it is not good to be very bright then.:)
You mean the queen of drama queens.lol
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5673 Aug 15, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the queen of drama queens.lol
:) thanks God at least Aura Mytha knows how to treat me like the Queen of England.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5675 Aug 16, 2014
mr duplicity,

i am always correct and i have more achievements than someone like you.

i did not read your response above since you are a real IDIOT !!!

you sure have the mentality of an IDIOT !!!

you are way below my level. ok ?

btw, God is real.......... Miracles happen.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5676 Aug 16, 2014
me delusional ? i don't think so !!!

my IQ is very high, multi awardee in school days.

i won 2 gay beauty contests.

you are way below my level you idiot !!!

btw, i did not read your response. you are a loser.

“Happy Atheist”

Central Florida

#5677 Aug 16, 2014
Mr Duplicity wrote:
<quoted text> Stop being a diva pretty boy.
You said Jeff shows it you, that is not an eyewitness account. I really hope that you're never put on the stand.
Does he think he is being "cute?"
Ewwwww.......

Apparently he hasn't heard that *smart* is the new *sexy."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 min Ugly Truth from d... 603,670
Moses never existed 6 min Khatru 562
22 F underwear model!!!! im so horny 8 min harrypotter254 3
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 8 min confused 5,438
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 16 min Dr_Zorderz 263,601
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min June VanDerMark 555,012
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 20 min RiccardoFire 37,656
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 22 min tuanatalia 765,057
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 1 hr top dubai 1,185

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE