God is REAL - Miracles Happen!
UIdiotRaceMakeWo rldPeace

United States

#5622 Jul 31, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
oh my. no wonder why there is a World who said, "I am a black Somalian". so that's not you then.:)
Onece again Not a somalian ... As, most likely Rickf lack morals used other screen/location, and their gang of racist Xenophobes US mercenaries/ war mongering supporters are world bullies, they bully others and Even Americans for differing in opinions...they are cause of messes at home and abroad,

And Bushjr and co... had been tried for war crimes at=t International War Crime Tribunal, they next! One for humanity! Bahhahaaaa

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#5623 Jul 31, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
copied and pasted:
The Pastafarian conception of Heaven includes a beer volcano and a stripper factory. The Pastafarian Hell is similar, except that the beer is stale and the strippers have sexually transmitted diseases.
You watch too much Rupaul.:p-

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#5625 Jul 31, 2014
UIdiotRaceMakeWorldPeace wrote:
<quoted text>Onece again Not a somalian ... As, most likely Rickf lack morals used other screen/location, and their gang of racist Xenophobes US mercenaries/ war mongering supporters are world bullies, they bully others and Even Americans for differing in opinions...they are cause of messes at home and abroad,
And Bushjr and co... had been tried for war crimes at=t International War Crime Tribunal, they next! One for humanity! Bahhahaaaa
Silence....I keeel U

UIdiotRaceMakeWo rldPeace

United States

#5626 Jul 31, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Silence....I keeel U
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =r0t4NBbAfk0XX
They do it to themselves, US nazi/Neocon/Zionist/Right wing Xtain fundies ! they own vices will keeeel themselves As internal strife will keeeel the whole lot!! babababaaa
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5627 Jul 31, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Silence....I keeel U
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =r0t4NBbAfk0XX
funny :)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5629 Aug 2, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> You watch too much Rupaul.:p-
i usually watch movies on Fridays (new movies on Fridays, in theaters). i also go to the zoo. i like animals.

i am not fond of watching drag queen shows. but i like watching the gay parade every last Sunday of June.

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

.

#5630 Aug 2, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
i like animals.
...and We like you.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5631 Aug 2, 2014
Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>...and We like you.
ha ha :) thanks Commander Bunny :)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5632 Aug 10, 2014
God is real.......... Miracles happen.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search...

“Happy Atheist”

Since: Apr 14

Central Florida

#5633 Aug 10, 2014
There is no "god" or "miracles."
You may find this video helps you to understand.

andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5634 Aug 10, 2014
GodFreeByChoice wrote:
There is no "god" or "miracles."
You may find this video helps you to understand.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8r-e2NDSTuEXX
i was laughing :) but, no matter how George Carlin B.S., i still believe in God and his Miracles. why ? i witnessed it myself. i don't read the Bible and the Miracles in the Bible. i am not interested. but, i witnessed a real Miracle myself. so ? there is nothing i can do but to believe in God and his Miracles.

“Behave Yourself”

Since: Jul 07

Fort Worth, Texas

#5635 Aug 11, 2014
GodFreeByChoice wrote:
There is no "god" or "miracles."
You may find this video helps you to understand.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8r-e2NDSTuEXX
Good luck getting some people to understand the true definition of "miracle" as opposed to "isolated incidents."

“Happy Atheist”

Since: Apr 14

Central Florida

#5636 Aug 11, 2014
Edthirty wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck getting some people to understand the true definition of "miracle" as opposed to "isolated incidents."
Not sure what you means by "isolated incidents." Please explain.
So called "miracles" are seldom seen as a series of events.

Most people use the term incorrectly. It is not simply something that occurs that is against long odds of happening...as in "he survived the car crash but others died."

A "miracle" by definition defies the laws of Nature and so is attributed to a supernatural agency. The impossible seems to happen.

It doesn't really happen of course, but gullible people still want to believe it.

“Behave Yourself”

Since: Jul 07

Fort Worth, Texas

#5637 Aug 11, 2014
GodFreeByChoice wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure what you means by "isolated incidents." Please explain.
So called "miracles" are seldom seen as a series of events.
Most people use the term incorrectly. It is not simply something that occurs that is against long odds of happening...as in "he survived the car crash but others died."
A "miracle" by definition defies the laws of Nature and so is attributed to a supernatural agency. The impossible seems to happen.
It doesn't really happen of course, but gullible people still want to believe it.
By isolated incident, I meant a singular act that was random in nature, not divine intervention or supernatural occurrence. Sometimes events do defy the odds, however, this does not make it a true miracle. To me, a "miracle" would be the sudden disappearance of cancer, infectious disease, racism and/or stupidity. You're right about those who are gullible. They want in the worst way to believe in something or someone that isn't there, where proof of His or its existence is conveniently missing.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5638 Aug 11, 2014
Edthirty wrote:
<quoted text>
By isolated incident, I meant a singular act that was random in nature, not divine intervention or supernatural occurrence. Sometimes events do defy the odds, however, this does not make it a true miracle. To me, a "miracle" would be the sudden disappearance of cancer, infectious disease, racism and/or stupidity. You're right about those who are gullible. They want in the worst way to believe in something or someone that isn't there, where proof of His or its existence is conveniently missing.
you and that witch are gullible, not me. i am not interested in the Bible and the Miracles. i seldom go to church. i am not a religious person.

it just happened that i witnessed A REAL MIRACLE on June 30, 2011. what can i do ? just dismiss it as magic or something wrong with my eyes or brain ? is that what you want ?

you can not force yourself on someones experience. you were not there when it happened. i was there. i have more authority to what i really witnessed.

it is just easy for you to say it was not a miracle.

OF COURSE IT WAS A REAL MIRACLE !!!!!!!!!!

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#5639 Aug 11, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
you and that witch are gullible, not me. i am not interested in the Bible and the Miracles. i seldom go to church. i am not a religious person.
it just happened that i witnessed A REAL MIRACLE on June 30, 2011. what can i do ? just dismiss it as magic or something wrong with my eyes or brain ? is that what you want ?
you can not force yourself on someones experience. you were not there when it happened. i was there. i have more authority to what i really witnessed.
it is just easy for you to say it was not a miracle.
OF COURSE IT WAS A REAL MIRACLE !!!!!!!!!!
You said yourself that you did not see it not rain on Jeff. You said you were in the store, so you cannot say there was no >reasonable and rational< explanation. Gonna change your story?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5641 Aug 11, 2014
circles
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5644 Aug 11, 2014
Mr Duplicity wrote:
<quoted text> Wow! looks like someone missed Med call.
no i did not miss a Med call.

i am stable:

financially (i have lots of $$$)
mentally
emotionally
physically
psychologically

actually, compared to me, you are nothing:

i won 2 gay beauty contests
i received 4 academic awards and an honor during high school graduation
i was an academic scholar both high school and college
i was hugely applauded when i danced solo during Christmas parties at work
i witnessed a real Miracle last June 30, 2011
i have lots of golds and diamonds
i have investment that is growing
a lot of people told me i look 20 years younger

you are way below my level, ok ?

your response will not be read. why should i waste my time dealing with an inferior person like you ? no way !!!

“Happy Atheist”

Since: Apr 14

Central Florida

#5645 Aug 11, 2014
Mr Duplicity wrote:
<quoted text> Richard Pryor does a better routine. I noticed you use a lower case g when spelling God, may I ask why?
Because "god" is a job description.
Individual (imaginary) superbeings have names, like Odin or Zeus.

The god of the Hebrews (and therefore the Christians) had lots of titles like "alpha and omega," the great "I AM," and Adonai (lord).
They used these titles and other descriptive phrases instead of "his" name... which was Yahweh or Jehovah... because they thought "his" name was too sacred to be spoken by mere humans.
Jews won't even write g o d, spelling it G_D in order not to offend "him."
(In magic, words and especially names are supposed to possess a lot of power, you see.)
Primitive ju-ju and superstition. Still in practice today.

I agree that Richard Pryor is brilliant, but I still prefer Carlin.

“Happy Atheist”

Since: Apr 14

Central Florida

#5646 Aug 11, 2014
Mr Duplicity wrote:
<quoted text> Wow! looks like someone missed Med call.
Andet is somewhat insecure and he tries valiantly to cover up.
In his next post, you will hear his entire life story.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Dr Vincent Boombatz 41,997
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Rabbis on the Run 690,456
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 21 min Tellthetruth 989,739
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 26 min Paul McCartney is... 617
Sometimes I like Louis Farrakhan's "sermons"...... 1 hr Paul McCartney is... 107
our STORE is starting on politics 1 hr Curious 4
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 2 hr USA-1 39,274
More from around the web