God is REAL - Miracles Happen!

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#5592 Jul 29, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
and you think you are much smarter than others ? think before you post, ok ?:)
You posted the video of the wobbly kid as evidence you are smarterer than others and that God did something "inexplicable." I'll stop requesting you do something you're not equipped for, ok ?

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#5593 Jul 29, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
and you think you are much smarter than others ? think before you post, ok ?:)
YOU MEAN LIKE THIS?
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text> i have lots of awards and honors during my school days. i have a high regard for myself.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5594 Jul 29, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
If I saw a magician make a rabbit appear, I saw it. That doesn't mean I saw a magician create a rabbit out of thin air. I do have the right to say that I saw a magician create a rabbit out of thin air, but it doesn't make it so. Your high school awards are completely irrelevant.
my high school awards and honor are proof that i am mentally capable of discerning what is a Miracle or not. besides, i only experienced a Miracle one time. it is never a delusion or hallucination.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5595 Jul 29, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU MEAN LIKE THIS?
<quoted text>
of course i know who i am and my limits. i also respect others who have their own achievements.

i like him.

http://www.alearned.com/daniel-day-lewis/
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5596 Jul 29, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
You posted the video of the wobbly kid as evidence you are smarterer than others and that God did something "inexplicable." I'll stop requesting you do something you're not equipped for, ok ?
you are a racist !! just because that video was not about a white kid, you are insulting that video ?
a Miracle is a Miracle, whether it happened to Latinos, Whites, Blacks, Asians. do you understand ?
why do you call names after watching that video ? do you prefer a Miracle that happened to whites only ?
what do you mean i am not equipped for ? of course i know it is a Miracle !!! you are the one who can not differentiate what is real or fake !! of course it was real !!! the kid could not act the way he acted. it was never a staged Miracle. never. and Miracles do happen.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#5597 Jul 29, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a racist !! just because that video was not about a white kid, you are insulting that video ?
a Miracle is a Miracle, whether it happened to Latinos, Whites, Blacks, Asians. do you understand ?
why do you call names after watching that video ? do you prefer a Miracle that happened to whites only ?
what do you mean i am not equipped for ? of course i know it is a Miracle !!! you are the one who can not differentiate what is real or fake !! of course it was real !!! the kid could not act the way he acted. it was never a staged Miracle. never. and Miracles do happen.
You think that "wobbly kid" is a racist term? Good grief. You have no case for insisting you are not intellectually challenged.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5598 Jul 29, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
You think that "wobbly kid" is a racist term? Good grief. You have no case for insisting you are not intellectually challenged.
you are an idiot !! you are NEVER intelligent for not being able to differentiate whether that Miracle video is real or fake !!

YOU ARE AN IDIOT !!! only an idiot would say that video is not a Miracle.

probably you would say that video was a true Miracle if that kid was your own son.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#5599 Jul 29, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
you are an idiot !! you are NEVER intelligent for not being able to differentiate whether that Miracle video is real or fake !!
YOU ARE AN IDIOT !!! only an idiot would say that video is not a Miracle.
probably you would say that video was a true Miracle if that kid was your own son.
shrug. I don't see miracles just because you want to see miracles. You're offended by the truth that a video of a kid acting wobbly is just an ordinary home video. Don't blame me for your gullibility. My own son did used to act silly like that when he was that age. He outgrew it.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5600 Jul 29, 2014
ha ha :) i did not read your response C M. i have to go for lunch.

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#5601 Jul 29, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
ha ha :) i did not read your response C M. i have to go for lunch.
We pretty much figure by logical reasoning skills.

That...andet is ,

Permanently "out to lunch" .

andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5602 Jul 29, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> We pretty much figure by logical reasoning skills.
That...andet is ,
Permanently "out to lunch" .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =72u0-D5JJ_kXX
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ouEt3yVULvs/UmhSurz...

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#5603 Jul 30, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
ha ha :) i did not read your response C M. i have to go for lunch.
Translation:
(fingers in ears) "LALALALALA ... I CAN'T READ THAT!... LALALALALA"
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5604 Jul 30, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation:
(fingers in ears) "LALALALALA ... I CAN'T READ THAT!... LALALALALA"
la la la is an indication that you can use your tongue very well ?

God is real.......... Miracles happen.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#5605 Jul 30, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
la la la is an indication that you can use your tongue very well ?
God is real.......... Miracles happen.
Flying Spaghetti Monster is real..........Meatballs happen.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5606 Jul 30, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Flying Spaghetti Monster is real..........Meatballs happen.
i believe in UFO, but never Flying Spaghetti Monster.
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#5608 Jul 30, 2014
uIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>hi andet I voted for you! xxooxxooxxoo ;)
Stop using my screen name , you grunting RickyFvck!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5609 Jul 30, 2014
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Stop using my screen name , you grunting RickyFvck!
he he :) so i was talking to a fake World in another thread ? hi World :)
UidiotRaceMakeWo rldPEace

United States

#5610 Jul 30, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
he he :) so i was talking to a fake World in another thread ? hi World :)
That's most likely the gang of war mongering bullies pretending to be me but hey waste their time; as smack them down into hell hole on Topix! Hi Andy, now you know! Bhahahbaaaaa

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#5611 Jul 30, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
i believe in UFO, but never Flying Spaghetti Monster.
You don't really believe in miracles then.:)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5612 Jul 30, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't really believe in miracles then.:)
of course i believe in God and His Miracles. i experienced a real Miracle Aura Mytha.:)

why ? is believing in UFO = not believing in God and Miracles ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Peter Ross 37,667
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Phooey 641,157
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 27 min AussieBobby 44,287
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 28 min here 280,859
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 42 min ffj 969,870
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 48 min Triple Fine 104,617
Poll White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 1 hr Mooses 490
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Janitor Of The LORD 618,334
More from around the web