God is REAL - Miracles Happen!

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#5551 Jul 23, 2014
seriously the original wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, but I do still believe in God. It is not his fault that I am weak. He gives everyone of us freewill and will not make any of us serve him. So yes, I am no longer a practicing Christian, by choice. Even though I can't stand, his word; however, will still stand forever.
I will give you this GFBC, you are honest and say what you think. Unlike many Christians that are judgmental hypocrites. They like to prey on the innocent and take great pleasure in watching someone fall from grace. In my opinion, those hypocrites are no better than I am. They just like to think they are.
Has someone told you you have to be Christian to have integrity or be spiritual? Almost every hero of the Bible was Jewish and not all of them were good.

“Happy Atheist”

Since: Apr 14

Central Florida

#5552 Jul 23, 2014
Right.
Apparently all that matters is that (1) you BELIEVE Yahweh actually exists and (2) you telepathically tell Yahweh you are sorry every time you do something you think will make him angry/sad.

Other than that, no worries. You are good to go according to the holy babble.

It's one of the best systems for being personally irresponsible that humankind has managed to come up with.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5553 Jul 23, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
That's nice.
I don't remember anything about feeding wildlife in the New Testament. I'd bet Phil Robertson doesn't feed Granny Smith apples to bunnies and he's well versed on the Christian things.
Don't bear false witness...oh, right. It's a Christian thing.
i feel happy when the bunnies accepted and ate the sliced apples that i gave them. i give apples to both young and old bunnies. i threw some apple slices at a baby bunny. it readily grabbed one slice and ate it. a women who saw the baby bunny eating was so amused.

those adorable bunnies are God's gifts.

“*giggles*”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#5554 Jul 24, 2014
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
So...why did God Create a world where slums can exist? Why did He want people to feel such misery?
Free will.... humans made it slums not god...

“e pluribus unum”

Since: Dec 10

primus inter pares

#5555 Jul 24, 2014
Ptaerehsahh wrote:
<quoted text>
Free will.... humans made it slums not god...

Yes and imaginary beings are powerless to even assist the extremely poor.
But saying it's because of freewill is ridiculous, as matter of fact Christianity was born from such conditions, the meager of a two tiered society, the poorest of the poor and the weak found hope in it's preaching.

“Its better when its original”

Since: Mar 13

Let's Play

#5556 Jul 24, 2014
GodFreeByChoice wrote:
Right.
Apparently all that matters is that (1) you BELIEVE Yahweh actually exists and (2) you telepathically tell Yahweh you are sorry every time you do something you think will make him angry/sad.
Other than that, no worries. You are good to go according to the holy babble.
It's one of the best systems for being personally irresponsible that humankind has managed to come up with.
I am not doing anything that could be considered irresponsible by your's or societies standards. So it is not an excuse just to rectify irresponsibility.

In response to the first section of your post, I believe faith without works is dead. The demons in hell believe and tremble at the name of Jesus, but they are not Christians. So just to say you believe is not merely enough and neither is repenting or atonement. In order to be a Christian, I believe you have to give it all you got. You have to follow the teachings of God and work toward salvation. Not just say I believe and ask or repentance.

Let's Play

#5557 Jul 24, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and imaginary beings are powerless to even assist the extremely poor.
But saying it's because of freewill is ridiculous, as matter of fact Christianity was born from such conditions, the meager of a two tiered society, the poorest of the poor and the weak found hope in it's preaching.
Slums are mainly a result of freewill. Most of those people have had opportunities, but chose just to sit back and be poor. It even talks about sluggards in the Bible and how their laziness is what makes them poor.

“e pluribus unum”

primus inter pares

#5558 Jul 24, 2014
<quoted text>Slums are mainly a result of freewill. Most of those people have had opportunities, but chose just to sit back and be poor. It even talks about sluggards in the Bible and how their laziness is what makes them poor.
Bullshit, the chanty towns in Mexico are full of factory workers , who work their ass off for very very little money.
These conditions were created by you good Christians, who don't give a damn about their lives , only that you get cheap products. Learn the truth...seriously!~.

http://geography.about.com/od/urbaneconomicge...

Let's Play

#5559 Jul 24, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit, the chanty towns in Mexico are full of factory workers , who work their ass off for very very little money.
These conditions were created by you good Christians, who don't give a damn about their lives , only that you get cheap products. Learn the truth...seriously!~.
http://geography.about.com/od/urbaneconomicge...
I'm talking about the USA. But I do care about poor people too. The whole thing is our Government should be taking care of its own first. Mexican government is to blame for what is going on in Mexico and that is their freewill right.

“e pluribus unum”

primus inter pares

#5560 Jul 24, 2014
<quoted text> I'm talking about the USA. But I do care about poor people too. The whole thing is our Government should be taking care of its own first. Mexican government is to blame for what is going on in Mexico and that is their freewill right.
So Detroit's condition is the result of freewill , gawd you are daft.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5561 Jul 24, 2014
God is real.......... Miracles happen :)

http://www.rabbit.org/adoption/bunny.jpg

“See how you are?”

Earth

#5562 Jul 24, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
i feel happy when the bunnies accepted and ate the sliced apples that i gave them. i give apples to both young and old bunnies. i threw some apple slices at a baby bunny. it readily grabbed one slice and ate it. a women who saw the baby bunny eating was so amused.
those adorable bunnies are God's gifts.
You mean of course that you threw slices to a bunny, not at it. They also like celery, bell peppers and various greens. Don't feed them too much soft food for too long. Being rodents, they need to wear down their teeth.
"Old bunnies" are called rabbits or hares and you wouldn't think they're your Invisible Sky Daddy's gift if they were destroying your garden. I'll grant that they are cute, but being a city boy you apparently don't know just how vicious rabbits can be toward each other. They'll even eat their own young.

“See how you are?”

Earth

#5563 Jul 24, 2014
<quoted text>Slums are mainly a result of freewill. Most of those people have had opportunities, but chose just to sit back and be poor. It even talks about sluggards in the Bible and how their laziness is what makes them poor.
face/palm. Is it your life's ambition to be a valley girl?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5564 Jul 24, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean of course that you threw slices to a bunny, not at it. They also like celery, bell peppers and various greens. Don't feed them too much soft food for too long. Being rodents, they need to wear down their teeth.
"Old bunnies" are called rabbits or hares and you wouldn't think they're your Invisible Sky Daddy's gift if they were destroying your garden. I'll grant that they are cute, but being a city boy you apparently don't know just how vicious rabbits can be toward each other. They'll even eat their own young.
huh ? they eat their young ? celery too ? ok, i will try celery. it is cheaper.:) thanks.

“See how you are?”

Earth

#5565 Jul 24, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
huh ? they eat their young ? celery too ? ok, i will try celery. it is cheaper.:) thanks.
I really, really hope you meant cheaper than apples and not cheaper than newborn rabbits...
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5566 Jul 24, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
I really, really hope you meant cheaper than apples and not cheaper than newborn rabbits...
ha :) cheaper than apples. i will try it.:)

Let's Play

#5567 Jul 24, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> So Detroit's condition is the result of freewill , gawd you are daft.
People can work somewhere. It is up to them to get a job so yeah they can live in slums or go get a job somewhere even if they have to move to do so.

“See how you are?”

Earth

#5568 Jul 24, 2014
<quoted text>People can work somewhere. It is up to them to get a job so yeah they can live in slums or go get a job somewhere even if they have to move to do so.
You like really aren't into that whole economics labor force supply and demand infrastructure like kinda stuff thing and like gag me with a spoon really y'know like, are you?

Exactly where is "somewhere" that everyone can get a job? That would have been a right handy piece of information in 2007-9. In fact, at a current 6.3% US unemployment rate it would even be kinda nice of you to disclose that "somewhere" information right now.

Let's Play

#5569 Jul 24, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
You like really aren't into that whole economics labor force supply and demand infrastructure like kinda stuff thing and like gag me with a spoon really y'know like, are you?
Exactly where is "somewhere" that everyone can get a job? That would have been a right handy piece of information in 2007-9. In fact, at a current 6.3% US unemployment rate it would even be kinda nice of you to disclose that "somewhere" information right now.
< Popping Bubble Gum and giggling>>>

I just don't like even care. I hate it for them, but most of them just made poor choices in life. Like totally though.

“*giggles*”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#5570 Jul 24, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> So Detroit's condition is the result of freewill , gawd you are daft.
Yep freewill... I'm pretty poor myself though I do have paid for home over my head I worked hard to get it.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min River Tam 92,727
Florya MIELE SERVISI (2I2) 2O2 62 35 - 2O2 62 3... 11 min birimariza 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr MUQ2 286,086
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr MUQ2 46,040
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 1 hr MUQ2 1,101
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr truth 667,942
London TV viewers fixed on trump Inaugural process 4 hr truth 7
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 hr trifecta1 979,463
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 hr lisw 183,629
More from around the web