andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5531 Jul 14, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
"He speaks just like a normal person...". I catch the nuance. Do you?
I remind you AGAIN. You said you saw dry spots on the pavement. You did not say you watched it not rain in two half circles. Not a miracle.
Don't get me wrong - if Jeff's fantasy will keep the teens from thumping little old ladies for their grocery money or robbing a liquor store, I'm all for it. I just hope they don't vote for some nuttier than a jar of filberts crackpot fundamentalist politician when they hit adulthood.
of course it was a real Miracle CM :) i saw 2 perfect dry semi circles, really perfect dry spots. these spots protected Jeff and his religious materials from getting wet from rain. it is a real Miracle.

Jeff is never fantasizing. He is a nice religious guy who experiences a Miracle from time to time.

“Its better when its original”

Since: Mar 13

Let's Play

#5532 Jul 14, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
A usefulness of faith, confidence, trust, support, belief, hope, conviction... does not infer the existence of a Hairy Thunderer or Cosmic Muffin.
It's gibberish to me. It's also gibberish to the translation programs I've tried. I have to wonder at the mindset of a religious guy who is trying to help cancer patients by writing in a dead language.
"This page is required to post a comment. A look at how the Bureau nor the element of To-morrow. It's not a tank. It's also times faster. The mass of the gas in the quiver itself to extreme poverty, Listing just the price. Play Kitchen scientists do, but the impact of the user interface. To-morrow is the author of the valleys, but there was none. The world's largest travel agency or a lot of it was said to them with arrows. Tomorrow Gazette newspaper bags, a recipe cards that problems. Unfortunately, most, my, it's just while around the world, but more work magazines and newspapers, for instance. Beating the Chinese Bureau. The process. Unfortunately, the tank can be adjusted in the budget airline, a strategic marketing team. But maybe the element of fear. It's a very attractive market research online booking. In order to pays bills alone, but rather some kind of worth it. To-morrow is great, with arrows, you put the football, Bureau of the working class.
To-morrow, but a lot of the downtown, and to help you. Also, my cats, or pursues or who but a soft, mourning vehicles options. It's a place to start a small organization in order to achieve sales. At times, and advising hunger and before itself first in the throat. Earn itself, a lion, a soft The environmental crisis of life, health care was in my throat. In order that needs to get used to help you, the customer may, chocolate cats. It happens to implement the lakes, the ferry that you need on your computer, the time or pain. Aeneas, and the laughter of the time, it's going to be a lot of fun, a lot of networks. Of life now look at the issue of real estate can help you."
Good luck with that.
Thanks, I totally understood all of that....lol

But really C-Man why are you so dead set against God. I mean you seem to be a moral man and you probably ain't doing anything wrong or against the law so why not. There is no hope in atheism and nothing at the end. So why not just believe. I mean what would it hurt. You don't have to do anything but believe in God and follow his teachings which is mainly to love each other. You really have nothing to loose. But I am just asking?

“I'll think about it.”

Since: Nov 07

central Florida

#5533 Jul 14, 2014
Ok, CM.
Do you think you can get her to understand why you won't just lobotomize yourself?

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#5534 Jul 15, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
of course it was a real Miracle CM :) i saw 2 perfect dry semi circles, really perfect dry spots. these spots protected Jeff and his religious materials from getting wet from rain. it is a real Miracle.
Jeff is never fantasizing. He is a nice religious guy who experiences a Miracle from time to time.
I repeat.. All you saw were dry spots. You might as well claim that the grocery store is a Miracle because you didn't see it being built.
Jeff is fantasizing. He might even manufacture "miracles" from time to time.

“See how you are?”

Earth

#5535 Jul 15, 2014
aWitchintheWoods wrote:
Ok, CM.
Do you think you can get her to understand why you won't just lobotomize yourself?
No. She's comfy in her rabbit hole, so thinks I should stick my head down the next one.

“See how you are?”

Earth

#5536 Jul 15, 2014
seriously the original wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, I totally understood all of that....lol
But really C-Man why are you so dead set against God. I mean you seem to be a moral man and you probably ain't doing anything wrong or against the law so why not. There is no hope in atheism and nothing at the end. So why not just believe. I mean what would it hurt. You don't have to do anything but believe in God and follow his teachings which is mainly to love each other. You really have nothing to loose. But I am just asking?
Sigh.. Why do Christians always attempt to condemn others as being against (orchestral fanfare with full choir) GOD when those others are just realistic about illusions, delusions and constructs of the church and its spokespersons?
I don't know how many times I've had to type, "You are not God."
Do you understand what principles are? Many Christians DON'T. I find that harmful and I've no desire to lay with those dogs.
There is an infinitesimal chance there might be a supernatural/metaphysical god or gods, but the Bible is not evidence of one and has no valid description of one. What it describes as a Yahweh is not worthy of worship or praise. I'm not going to willingly and knowingly immerse myself in and applaud the lies and make-believe as you do. I can not reconcile such behavior with being a) reasoning b) moral or c) sane d) self-honest and >certainly< not e) all of the above.

“Happy Atheist”

Since: Apr 14

Central Florida

#5537 Jul 15, 2014
<quoted text>Thanks, I totally understood all of that....lol
How about you "just believe" in Zeus? Or Odin? Or Shiva?

There is exactly as much evidence for those "gods" as there is for Yahweh.(that being none)

Do you realize that you sound like someone trying to get their friend hooked on the same drug they are on? "Just try it." "What have you got to loose?" "Why not?"
It's rather creepy.

“Happy Atheist”

Central Florida

#5538 Jul 15, 2014
<quoted text> But have you ever really sat down and wondered why there are so many people who believe in God.
Have you ever wonder why there are so many people who believe in Allah?
Almost 1/4 of the world's population. Does that make them right? No.
One third believe in Yahweh (nearly 1/2 of those are Catholics).
Slightly larger numbers still doesn't make them right.

People believe in "gods" because they are human beings with fears and insecurities.
Those who think that there is an omnipotent, all-powerful superbeing who cares about them and will let them live forever *want* to believe it since it makes them feel better.

It's not rocket science. Just human nature.

But the more we learn, the more we find that we don't "need" gods.
The days of religious superstition are numbered.

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#5539 Jul 15, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
I repeat.. All you saw were dry spots. You might as well claim that the grocery store is a Miracle because you didn't see it being built.
Jeff is fantasizing. He might even manufacture "miracles" from time to time.

andet = Mrs. Merkle

Let's Play

#5540 Jul 15, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
andet = Mrs. Merkle
Okay , this is probably bad, but let's lighten things up a little.

Let's Play

#5541 Jul 15, 2014
I can't take that back or unpost that can I.....lol
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5542 Jul 15, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
andet = Mrs. Merkle
Miss Mira Cool :) hi Aura, hi CM, hi everyone

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#5543 Jul 15, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
Miss Mira Cool :) hi Aura, hi CM, hi everyone
Hi Andet, one of my operatives that I have assigned to you, reported that you forgot to floss tonight.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5544 Jul 16, 2014
Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Andet, one of my operatives that I have assigned to you, reported that you forgot to floss tonight.
ha ha :) after this, i will brush my teeth.

“Happy Atheist”

Central Florida

#5545 Jul 22, 2014
<quoted text>Okay , this is probably bad, but let's lighten things up a little.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_-p8bOoFlPoXX
I see your "good Christian girl" phase has passed rather quickly.

Couldn't hang on to those deeply held beliefs for more than a month?

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#5546 Jul 22, 2014
GodFreeByChoice wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't touch her, I swear!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5547 Jul 22, 2014
Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Andet, one of my operatives that I have assigned to you, reported that you forgot to floss tonight.
i gave bunnies some sliced Granny Smith apples this evening. it is a Christian thing.

Let's Play

#5548 Jul 23, 2014
GodFreeByChoice wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but I do still believe in God. It is not his fault that I am weak. He gives everyone of us freewill and will not make any of us serve him. So yes, I am no longer a practicing Christian, by choice. Even though I can't stand, his word; however, will still stand forever.

I will give you this GFBC, you are honest and say what you think. Unlike many Christians that are judgmental hypocrites. They like to prey on the innocent and take great pleasure in watching someone fall from grace. In my opinion, those hypocrites are no better than I am. They just like to think they are.

Let's Play

#5549 Jul 23, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't touch her, I swear!
Sure you didn't, Aura. Just kidding....lol

“See how you are?”

Earth

#5550 Jul 23, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
i gave bunnies some sliced Granny Smith apples this evening. it is a Christian thing.
That's nice.
I don't remember anything about feeding wildlife in the New Testament. I'd bet Phil Robertson doesn't feed Granny Smith apples to bunnies and he's well versed on the Christian things.
Don't bear false witness...oh, right. It's a Christian thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 4 min waaasssuuup 4,402
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min marge 590,218
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Stilgar Fifrawi 838,742
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 15 min Jac 99,977
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 19 min curtjester1 40,496
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 42 min waaasssuuup 443,187
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 46 min Porkpie Hat 271,343
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr swedenforever 176,949
More from around the web