God is REAL - Miracles Happen!

“Its better when its original”

Since: Mar 13

Let's Play

#5376 Jul 2, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
I am truly sorry that you don't have the most basic and fundamental understanding of what evolutionary theory describes. The information has been available to you all of your life, yet you choose to believe science is a fairy tale and that only a certain (one of many) theology is reality. "monkey men?" Really?
<shrug> What can I say that is going to make any difference to you in this conversation? If I answer your questions at any length you will either not understand or not accept it and I will have wasted my time. If I say say nothing you will call it a dodge - but it won't have wasted my time and it doesn't change any bit of study and research in any of the natural science departments of every credible university on the planet.
The topic of this thread is not evolution, it is God and miracles. Those are your extraordinary claims that require extraordinary evidence - and have none..
lol, but until you can show any proof that humankind is evolving, I cannot take that theory as valid. All of the points that I brought up about it was valid. I mean how can they rule out the fact that all of those other animals are just some extinct breeds. It just cannot be proven. I wouldn't stake my life on it.

“Its better when its original”

Since: Mar 13

Let's Play

#5377 Jul 3, 2014
GodFreeByChoice wrote:
<quoted text>
"Since records developed?" Considering that the earliest examples of a written language date from around 3500 BCE, it's a bit soon to expect much in the way of evolutional changes in the human species.
You do realize that 5500 years is an eye blink, cosmically speaking.
Evolutionary changes take *millions* of years.
Too bad you are so impatient.
<quoted text>
Strange, I have never heard that theory, but I will look it up.
<quoted text>
Who is this "they" that you refer to? Friends of yours?
(And it's "fallen for," not "fell for." Just helping.)
<quoted text>
See above. And no, humans are far, far, far from perfect.
If Yahweh (the "perfect" being) created humans, he did a pretty poor job.
How could that have happened? With my limited knowledge of anatomy, I could do better.
<quoted text>
There are those mysterious "they" people again.
And not all the dinosaurs are extinct. Haven't you heard?
Some of them are birds.
Here are some websites that may help you to understand evolutionary theory:
http://evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/arti...
http://humanorigins.si.edu/evidence
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/evolution/library/04/...
Happy reading......
<quoted text>
Yep, the holy babble is just like that.
Oh I really appreciate you correcting my hillbilly English. I just have not evolved to your superior accent and language just, yet.....lol

Not all apes and monkeys are extinct either; just some of the one's they like to use as proof in Monkey Mythology. You know the ones they link to the made up pictures they draw....lol

If it is going to take a million years to prove....then I say the heck with it.....Cause it is more than likely just a story and that is why they put that kind of time limit on it......oops sorry for using cause instead of because....I just like to let everyone get a true sense of who I am, and like to write like I talk....I am just built that way I guess.

“Happy Atheist”

Since: Apr 14

Central Florida

#5378 Jul 3, 2014
Wow. Willful ignorance at its finest.

You feel that your ignorance is as good as my knowledge, so there is nothing worth discussing with you.

As CM said very nicely, you are a waste of time.

Bye now. Have a happy "live and let live" life.

“Happy Atheist”

Since: Apr 14

Central Florida

#5379 Jul 3, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
I am truly sorry that you don't have the most basic and fundamental understanding of what evolutionary theory describes. The information has been available to you all of your life, yet you choose to believe science is a fairy tale and that only a certain (one of many) theology is reality. "monkey men?" Really?
<shrug> What can I say that is going to make any difference to you in this conversation? If I answer your questions at any length you will either not understand or not accept it and I will have wasted my time. If I say say nothing you will call it a dodge - but it won't have wasted my time and it doesn't change any bit of study and research in any of the natural science departments of every credible university on the planet.
The topic of this thread is not evolution, it is God and miracles. Those are your extraordinary claims that require extraordinary evidence - and have none..
You are right and put it much nicer than I.
She goes to great lengths to assure us that she is perfectly happy in her ignorance.
Nothing can be done about that.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#5380 Jul 3, 2014
seriously the original wrote:
<quoted text>lol, but until you can show any proof that humankind is evolving, I cannot take that theory as valid. All of the points that I brought up about it was valid. I mean how can they rule out the fact that all of those other animals are just some extinct breeds. It just cannot be proven. I wouldn't stake my life on it.
I'm wondering what your definition of "evolve" is. All evolution requires is a genetic mutation to be passed on to future generations - and even with corrective mechanisms within the cells, with 3 million base pairs in the DNA (6 million pairs per diploid cell) that occurrence is not one of opinion. Your own children (would/will/do) possess genetic mutations you and your mate do not.
What are "all those other animals" are you talking about? Extinct branches of the genus Homo or extinct branches of hominids? Where do you get the terminology that they are extinct "breeds" - presumably of homo sapiens? Are you likening Australopithecus Afarensis
to Homo Sapiens in the same way that you would liken an Irish Setter to an Cocker Spaniel or a Guernsey to a Holstien?
Even if you take the Bible literally you have to accept that evolution is an inescapable process or humans would all be xy and xx copies of Adam and his rib. We would have no genetic variation beyond the divine scattering from the Tower of Babel. This is quite obviously not the case. Nature had already staked your life on it before you were born.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#5381 Jul 3, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
huh ? i was there, and i know what he told me.:)
when i passed by Jeff, he said, "It's a Miracle." he was pointing to the 2 perfect dry semi circles.
they were so perfect. i saw it very clearly. God did it. only a God can create Miracles. i am
so glad and proud that God allowed me to witness that Miracle. if God did not allow me, then
probably i wouldn't have seen those 2 perfect dry semi circles.:)
You are why incompetent magicians are employable.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#5382 Jul 3, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
it is your right C M if you don't believe in Miracles.:)
Things happen that I personally have no explanation for. That doesn't mean that I'm simply going to accept the explanation that a/the Semitic Deity did it - with or without magic. It is your right to believe so, but believing so does not make it right.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#5383 Jul 3, 2014
seriously the original wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me that human evolution is still an ongoing process....or admit it your theory is shoddy at best. Because I do not think that humans have reached perfection just yet.
Evolution has nothing to do with some perceived idyllic model of "human perfection." Evolution doesn't even mean some subjective improvement of a species. It is not "my theory" that is shoddy, it simply isn't what you think it is and it cannot "live up to" misinformation and false expectations. Nothing can - but I must admit that religion gives it a valiant effort.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5384 Jul 3, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Things happen that I personally have no explanation for. That doesn't mean that I'm simply going to accept the explanation that a/the Semitic Deity did it - with or without magic. It is your right to believe so, but believing so does not make it right.
magic is for magicians. Miracle is for God.

God has been followed by man from the past up to the present. there is no question if there is God or not. There is God. and one proof of God is His Miracles.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#5385 Jul 3, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
magic is for magicians. Miracle is for God.
God has been followed by man from the past up to the present. there is no question if there is God or not. There is God. and one proof of God is His Miracles.
Uh-huh... I get your not questioning. So much for those wasted scholastic honors.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5386 Jul 3, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh-huh... I get your not questioning. So much for those wasted scholastic honors.
my honors and awards are never wasted. all of them are stored in my mind. they always give me joy and self confidence forever.

anyway, have a nice day C M :)

“Its better when its original”

Since: Mar 13

Let's Play

#5387 Jul 3, 2014


I think this a cool video I just found....Its all about Evolution and Faith.

They sound stupid....don't they...Humans are fish....hilarious

“Its better when its original”

Since: Mar 13

Let's Play

#5388 Jul 3, 2014


Destroying Evolution in under 5 minutes.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#5389 Jul 3, 2014
seriously the original wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Ckfrn5-86xUXX
I think this a cool video I just found....Its all about Evolution and Faith.
They sound stupid....don't they...Humans are fish....hilarious
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TBIBCTH...

You take an edited sample of college students answering the question "Do you believe in evolution?" and insinuate that it makes an intellectual pursuit into one of faith. The question could/should have been phrased "Do you believe the Theory of Evolution is credible and substantiated?" You are amused that biologists are asked to qualify non-biological terms such as "kind". You are amused that you are fed disinformation about the Theory of Evolution by creationists. Har har. I'm not amused by incorrigible dishonesty.
Essentially the tactics of these interviews are nothing new. They are on par with the question, "Yes or no. Have you stopped beating your wife?"

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#5390 Jul 3, 2014
seriously the original wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =VHeSaUq-Hl8XX
Destroying Evolution in under 5 minutes.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TBIBCTH...

Uh-huh. Berlinski (eye roll) The guy who claims not to be religious but couches his arguments with intelligent design rhetoric (aka creationism.). So you looked for a crackpot to support your bias and found one. Good for you.
You must not realize that scientists who affiliate themselves with the Discovery Institute demonstrate less integrity than a used snowman salesman in August. I really don't understand what is so f'reakin' difficult for Christians when it comes to simple honesty.

“Its better when its original”

Since: Mar 13

Let's Play

#5392 Jul 4, 2014
GodFreeByChoice wrote:
Wow. Willful ignorance at its finest.
You feel that your ignorance is as good as my knowledge, so there is nothing worth discussing with you.
As CM said very nicely, you are a waste of time.
Bye now. Have a happy "live and let live" life.
Willful ignorance, now that is right up your ally, and its definitely one of the many things you do have experience in. And yes, I am wasting my time on those who have faith in science fiction. Because honey there is not now nor ever will be any true evidence to support this madness you call a theory. Its all just a fairy tale. But yeah, live and let live....lol

“Its better when its original”

Since: Mar 13

Let's Play

#5393 Jul 4, 2014


Well, apparently there are Christians like me, who pretty much say live and let live. Oh and even, the atheist guy respected that preachers methods....not faith....but methods of live and let live.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#5394 Jul 4, 2014
seriously the original wrote:
<quoted text>
Willful ignorance, now that is right up your ally, and its definitely one of the many things you do have experience in. And yes, I am wasting my time on those who have faith in science fiction. Because honey there is not now nor ever will be any true evidence to support this madness you call a theory. Its all just a fairy tale. But yeah, live and let live....lol
Willful ignorance and contempt prior to investigation. You have decided from your lofty pulpit what is real and what is science fiction, yet you have not demonstrated that you have any idea what Darwin and Wallace wrote and what has transpired since. Essentially, you are stuck in 1920's Tennessee.

"... there is not now nor ever will be any true evidence to support this madness you call a theory."
Have I mentioned that the religious have a severe aversion to honesty?

“Its better when its original”

Since: Mar 13

Let's Play

#5395 Jul 4, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Willful ignorance and contempt prior to investigation. You have decided from your lofty pulpit what is real and what is science fiction, yet you have not demonstrated that you have any idea what Darwin and Wallace wrote and what has transpired since. Essentially, you are stuck in 1920's Tennessee.
"... there is not now nor ever will be any true evidence to support this madness you call a theory."
Have I mentioned that the religious have a severe aversion to honesty?
Oh my goodness, I do not sit in any pulpit, and am not lofty in any sense of the word.

To Darwin and Wallace, I would like to extend a big Thanks to those fair tale guys, for their great lie.

And in actuality, I am in Kentucky in 2014....and I could prove that if you need me to.....lol

Honey, I call like like I see it, and ain't that what honesty is about....really!!!! But I do not judge you, just saying you have no actual proof of evolution....just a theory that way too much tax money has been wasted on throughout the year.

Show evidence or go ahead and create some new species.....if you can!!!

“Its better when its original”

Since: Mar 13

Let's Play

#5396 Jul 4, 2014
years****** and thanks topix for messing me up with these ads

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Billary Killed Se... 681,917
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min bad bob 7,698
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min another viewer 982,345
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 27 min Squirrel Pot Pie 123,773
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Charlie Sheen 286,546
Exit the Jewtrix-Free Conspiracy Documentary 3 hr Sparrow 1
News Teacher back in class after Bush-Hitler comparison (Mar '06) 10 hr Ron Paul Liberty 170
More from around the web