“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#5114 Jun 16, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
hi CM :)
there is no superstition and stupidity when it comes to real Miracles.
God is real. Miracles do happen.
<yawn>
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5115 Jun 16, 2014
sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
Scrutiny is very wrong. According to planetfacts.org we have a long way to go.
So how much longer will the Sun be alive? Is it nearing its death? Is it still a baby in astronomical terms? Well, there is no need to worry because the Sun is going to be around for a few more billions of years. So we will be dead for millions and millions of years before the Sun even starts dying. Astronomers have made estimates asserting that the Sun will more likely continue on as a main sequence star for yet another five billion years before anything substantial starts to change. After about 5 billion years, it will bloat up and turn into a red giant and then slowly shrink down and become what is called a white dwarf.
The Sun is already 4.6 billion years old. At least this is what the astronomers say. They are the experts on this field so weíll have to take their words for it. Actually, everything in the Solar System like the planets, moons and asteroids appear to have developed together, when a giant cloud of gas and dust collapsed. The Sun and the planets were products of this great collapse. Astronomers have used the amount of radioactive elements present in meteorites that have fallen into the Earth in determining the Sunís
After the collapse, a few hundred million years later, the Sun turned into its current state as a main sequence star. Atoms of hydrogen then merged with atoms of helium inside the Sunís hot core. This process involved tremendous heat and pressure so energy in the form of gamma radiation was released. The process has been happening for the last 4.6 billion years which the Sunís current age. And it is estimated that it will continue doing so for another 5 to 6 billion years.
When these 5 to 6 billion years come to pass, the Sun will eventually start running out of usable hydrogen fuel in its core. This will be the beginning of its slow death. As we stated earlier, it will bloat and become a red giant star, consuming the planets of the Solar System in the process. It will then slowly expand, contract and become a white dwarf, which is basically a dead star.
Mankind may not last, because of our own destructive nature, but the sun will be around for a long long time.
thanks for that information.:) very nice.:)

ok, you said mankind may not last because of our own nukes, right ?

will there be new species evolving to dominate Earth after man is extinct ? insects are forever, like diamonds ?:)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5116 Jun 16, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
<yawn>
it is still early morning to yawn :)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5117 Jun 17, 2014
God is real.......... Miracles happen.

there is God as proven by real Miracles.
Tony

Los Angeles, CA

#5118 Jun 18, 2014
Always remember this...

----------
Philippians 4:8

Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things.

==========

May God bless you!

Tony V.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5119 Jun 18, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
<yawn>
hi CM :)

i thought you believe in God and Miracles ?

“I'll think about it.”

Since: Nov 07

central Florida

#5120 Jun 19, 2014
Always remember this....

It's OK to NOT believe in primitive superstitions.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5121 Jun 19, 2014
aWitchintheWoods wrote:
Always remember this....
It's OK to NOT believe in primitive superstitions.
and it is not illegal to believe in God and His Miracles either.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#5122 Jun 19, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rename thread..

God you are stupid with miracle bull crap.

I'm wearing my front row, sledge a matic shield ...so don't try any poo slinging :).

&fe ature=kp

“I don't come here any more”

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#5123 Jun 19, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
True, very true.

Location hidden

#5124 Jun 19, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Rename thread..
I'm wearing my front row, sledge a matic shield ...so don't try any poo slinging :).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =gasAFyonmmIXX&feature=kp
And what did that have to do with ANYTHING? If you dont believe in miracles or God why did you come here?

Location hidden

#5125 Jun 19, 2014
DatGuyDoe99 wrote:
<quoted text>
And what did that have to do with ANYTHING? If you dont believe in miracles or God why did you come here?

“I'll think about it.”

Since: Nov 07

central Florida

#5126 Jun 19, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not illegal, just very foolish to believe that an all-seeing, all-knowing, all-powerful "creator" of the universe is interested in little old you ... or your buddy with his handouts.

In Life, some things are simply *more likely* to be real than other things.
Logic, common sense and reason can show us what is "more likely" to be real.. and what is not.

The possibility of such a creature as described in the babble (Yahweh by name) is so close to nil that it can easily be dismissed.

Location hidden

#5127 Jun 19, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =u0iuaxvkXv4XX
And thank you for that pointless clip...
Ozzie

Concord, CA

#5129 Jun 19, 2014
god is real.

peace.

~Musketeer

we wait..

Since: Mar 11

South Yarra, Australia

#5131 Jun 19, 2014
Katy Perry prayed to God to give her big boobs. We can all see it worked. God must be true. Miracles do really happen!!!
Tony

Bellflower, CA

#5134 Jun 21, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =u0iuaxvkXv4XX
Uriah Heep is a great band...

http://youtu.be/17oQ4cKQG94

“Its better when its original”

Since: Mar 13

Let's Play

#5135 Jun 21, 2014
aWitchintheWoods wrote:
<quoted text>
Not illegal, just very foolish to believe that an all-seeing, all-knowing, all-powerful "creator" of the universe is interested in little old you ... or your buddy with his handouts.
In Life, some things are simply *more likely* to be real than other things.
Logic, common sense and reason can show us what is "more likely" to be real.. and what is not.
The possibility of such a creature as described in the babble (Yahweh by name) is so close to nil that it can easily be dismissed.
Well your opinion of foolishness seems to be different than mine. You can believe what you want and dismiss what you will......but as for me and my house we will serve the Lord.

Miracles can happen, but don't happen much because this is a wicked generation. People are sinful and arrogant. They have no knowledge of ;the truth and wrestle about with vain philosophies. They have no faith and because of their unbelief and sinful ways they turn many blessings and miracles away.

But like I said believe what you will because your opinion does not affect mine any......

“Its better when its original”

Since: Mar 13

Let's Play

#5136 Jun 21, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Rename thread..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =gasAFyonmmIXX&feature=kp
Wow, that was so funny, right......I mean really, that is one of the stupidest things I have ever heard. Laughing at ya not with ya........lol

Location hidden

#5137 Jun 21, 2014
seriously the original wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, that was so funny, right......I mean really, that is one of the stupidest things I have ever heard. Laughing at ya not with ya........lol
Maybe the lawd will make a dry semicircle of protection around the trail of tears leading right up to your hysterical laughter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 9 min Johnny 4,859
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 19 min pusherman_ 777,750
Gay snapchat names 26 min Jjaakkee135 168
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 31 min guest 560,328
Moses never existed 41 min Hidingfromyou 812
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 2 hr lixing001 5,153
Who's the best fighter: Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee,... (Jan '08) 2 hr brenIam 515
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr mike 605,303
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 441,810
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr onemale 265,403
More from around the web