|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2014

Judged:

andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
hi ChromiuMan :)
i don't think being proud of winning a gay beauty contest is a sin. have you heard of a Miss Universe locked up in jail for being beautiful ? the rest of the things you mentioned above, i never do them and never will.
Andet
enternal youth, beauty, virginity, and tightness
I was citing those things to Tony V.- ask him if it the Bible defines it (or any of the others) as sinful.
Winning one is not the same as bragging about it, and the Bible doesn't say that being a braggart is either beautiful or virtuous. If you break the least of these laws...?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2014

Judged:

ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
I was citing those things to Tony V.- ask him if it the Bible defines it (or any of the others) as sinful.
Winning one is not the same as bragging about it, and the Bible doesn't say that being a braggart is either beautiful or virtuous. If you break the least of these laws...?
well, i will not have a satisfactory life if i keep my achievements to myself. keeping them as secret would make my life worthless. telling my achievements to others gives me satisfaction. i may sound bragging. but how else can i express or reveal my achievements ? i have to reveal them as they are.:)

God is real.......... Miracles happen.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2014

Homosexuals are REAL, and they will spend ETERNITY in HELL with their spiritual father, Satan the wicked homosexual demon spirit being.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2014

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
Homosexuals are REAL, and they will spend ETERNITY in HELL with their spiritual father, Satan the wicked homosexual demon spirit being.
shut the f***ck up !!! you are a mental case who keeps hating gays !!! F U !!! never attend any gay parade you f***cking LUNATIC !! OK ?

you are a killjoy, a wet blanket !!! you love to ruin my fun in Topix you a**ss*hole !!!

f***ck you !!! cock***sucker !!! you are gay, and you are very envious and jealous of other gays who flirt or are given much attention by handsome men !!!

you are a stupid lunatic who is very envious of my talent, beauty, and all my honors, and achievements. omg, a stupid sob, a closet queen, who is very envious if some men are giving me some attention or if i am flirting with others.

F*****CK YOU !!! DIE SOON !!!!!!!!!!

you can not stand if i am so happy flirting with others, and you try your very best to stop the fun because you feel so envious and jealous. die soon !!!! you f****cktard !!!! you belong to hell !!!!!!!!!! you fag*****got !!!!!!!!!!

you f****cking lunatic, you want all of men's attention to yourself, and you can not stand if i am flirting with other men, or if i have fun talking funny to others.

what a greedy sob, a real son if a b*****tch !!!!!!!!!! die soon !!!!! the sooner the better !!!!!

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2014

Judged:

andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
shut the f***ck up !!! you are a mental case who keeps hating gays !!! F U !!! never attend any gay parade you f***cking LUNATIC !! OK ?
you are a killjoy, a wet blanket !!! you love to ruin my fun in Topix you a**ss*hole !!!
f***ck you !!! cock***sucker !!! you are gay, and you are very envious and jealous of other gays who flirt or are given much attention by handsome men !!!
you are a stupid lunatic who is very envious of my talent, beauty, and all my honors, and achievements. omg, a stupid sob, a closet queen, who is very envious if some men are giving me some attention or if i am flirting with others.
F*****CK YOU !!! DIE SOON !!!!!!!!!!
you can not stand if i am so happy flirting with others, and you try your very best to stop the fun because you feel so envious and jealous. die soon !!!! you f****cktard !!!! you belong to hell !!!!!!!!!! you fag*****got !!!!!!!!!!
you f****cking lunatic, you want all of men's attention to yourself, and you can not stand if i am flirting with other men, or if i have fun talking funny to others.
what a greedy sob, a real son if a b*****tch !!!!!!!!!! die soon !!!!! the sooner the better !!!!!
No need to get your panties in a wad - don't shoot the guy for being the messenger.
The truth is, the Bible says you're an abomination in the eyes of God. I don't usually like to mention it except to point out that the Bible says a lot of crap that isn't worth reading.
Nobody is telling you you have to believe the delusional hype like Leviticus 20:13 and miracles are real, that's your business.
For myself, I've always felt that mental stability has its advantages...

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2014

Judged:

ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to get your panties in a wad - don't shoot the guy for being the messenger.
The truth is, the Bible says you're an abomination in the eyes of God. I don't usually like to mention it except to point out that the Bible says a lot of crap that isn't worth reading.
Nobody is telling you you have to believe the delusional hype like Leviticus 20:13 and miracles are real, that's your business.
For myself, I've always felt that mental stability has its advantages...
But they pick and choose what they like from the salad bar of bible verses.
But for us, we pass the whole section and go for a different set of entree, preferably
something that isn't served with bull dung.

“See how you are?”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2014

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
But they pick and choose what they like from the salad bar of bible verses.
But for us, we pass the whole section and go for a different set of entree, preferably
something that isn't served with bull dung.
Bull dung would be fairly innocuous. People have cooked over it for millenia. The religies seem to go for the smorgasbord of chicken, dog and pig poo and claim it's caviar. I guess those platters do have a fuller bodied bouquet...(but personally, I don't even care for the smelly foot cheeses).

“See how you are?”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2014

andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
well, i will not have a satisfactory life if i keep my achievements to myself. keeping them as secret would make my life worthless. telling my achievements to others gives me satisfaction. i may sound bragging. but how else can i express or reveal my achievements ? i have to reveal them as they are.:)
God is real.......... Miracles happen.
Petty, superficial, shallow, thin skinned, boastful, delusional... Umm, yeah. Quite the prize. How "satisfactory" can a guy get?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2014

Judged:

ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Petty, superficial, shallow, thin skinned, boastful, delusional... Umm, yeah. Quite the prize. How "satisfactory" can a guy get?
delusion ? no way Josefina. God is real.......... Andet's achievements are real.

if i achieved something, it's because i deserved it.

“He who laughs last thinks slow”

Since: May 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2014

Judged:

Tony wrote:
Here is a very nice invocation...
People are often unreasonable, illogical and self-centered; forgive them anyway.
If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway.
If you are successful, you will win some false friends and some true enemies; succeed anyway.
If you are honest and frank, people may cheat you; be honest and frank anyway.
When you spend years building, someone could destroy it overnight; build anyway.
If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous; be happy anyway.
The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow; be good anyway.
Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough; give the world the best you have anyway.
You see, in the final analysis, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway.
Mother Teresa
You are an inspiration my friend. If only people could stop following the world and follow God, they would find happiness and eternal life.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2014

Judged:

andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
delusion ? no way Josefina. God is real.......... Andet's achievements are real.
True, but you didnt do it alone. God was with you the whole time...
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2014

Judged:

DatGuyDoe99 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an inspiration my friend. If only people could stop following the world and follow God, they would find happiness and eternal life.
Dr Lunatic is a Bible follower. i doubt if he found happiness. he is a cyber bully and insults all gays and every non believer.

as a result, a lot of posters insult him in return. i doubt if has found happiness here in Topix.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2014

Judged:

DatGuyDoe99 wrote:
<quoted text>
i agree 100%. that is the best response i have received so far.:)

“See how you are?”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2014

Judged:

andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, delusion. The planet and man are both far, far older than 6,000 years and the universe was not created by a human like ethereal being in 6 days. The Bible is false.
I never said that Andet cheated in high school or bought the judges for your uh.. "beauty" contest. I said that the Bible takes a dim view of braggarts. Prove me wrong.

“See how you are?”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2014

Judged:

DatGuyDoe99 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure - In his mind... but he also thinks he's a luscious piece of a--. The Bible says that God judged homosexuals... Are you now saying that God judges gay pageants - as a panelist???

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2014

Judged:

ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure - In his mind... but he also thinks he's a luscious piece of a--. The Bible says that God judged homosexuals... Are you now saying that God judges gay pageants - as a panelist???
No, at least I dont think so.

“I'll think about it.”

Since: Nov 07

central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2014

Judged:

ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
CM, you handsome brute, were you aware that you were being "flirted with?"

***chuckles***
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2014

Judged:

ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
CM :) please be a real man and a gentleman. you have to respect a very beautiful ladylike gay like me. ok ?

when i won my first gay beauty contest, there were thousands of people watching and adoring me. when i walked down and did my poses, the mayor of that town suddenly stood up and danced with me for a few minutes. he found me very cute and attractive. i danced gracefully and i could hear the crowd appreciate all my graceful moves.

at the end of the pageant, i won first place. i brought home a trophy.

Andet
a thing of beauty is a joy forever :)

btw, this thread is about:

God is Real.......... Miracles happen.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2014

Judged:

andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
CM :) please be a real man and a gentleman. you have to respect a very beautiful ladylike gay like me. ok ?
when i won my first gay beauty contest, there were thousands of people watching and adoring me. when i walked down and did my poses, the mayor of that town suddenly stood up and danced with me for a few minutes. he found me very cute and attractive. i danced gracefully and i could hear the crowd appreciate all my graceful moves.
at the end of the pageant, i won first place. i brought home a trophy.
Andet
a thing of beauty is a joy forever :)
btw, this thread is about:
God is Real.......... Miracles happen.
Well said my friend. Well said...
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2014

Judged:

DatGuyDoe99 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said my friend. Well said...
thanks DatGuyDoe99 :) how i wish you will stay in Topix for a long time. someone like you is rare.

i had a very nice buddy before. her/his name is Knock Off Purse Seller. we usually caller him/her Knock Off or KO. but she left Topix because she/he got bored. but she/he said she/he will come back maybe next year, but never this year.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

491 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 min RiccardoFire 93,807
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min thewordofme 721,883
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 533,265
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 5 min shyam 4,863
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 min MUQ1 256,837
Cars.......and then REAL CARS 15 min Doctor REALITY 1
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 24 min MUQ1 36,543
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 34 min Mandela 115,458
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 6 hr SimmerExtreme 85
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••