God is REAL - Miracles Happen!

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#5080 Jun 7, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
well, i will not have a satisfactory life if i keep my achievements to myself. keeping them as secret would make my life worthless. telling my achievements to others gives me satisfaction. i may sound bragging. but how else can i express or reveal my achievements ? i have to reveal them as they are.:)
God is real.......... Miracles happen.
Petty, superficial, shallow, thin skinned, boastful, delusional... Umm, yeah. Quite the prize. How "satisfactory" can a guy get?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5081 Jun 7, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Petty, superficial, shallow, thin skinned, boastful, delusional... Umm, yeah. Quite the prize. How "satisfactory" can a guy get?
delusion ? no way Josefina. God is real.......... Andet's achievements are real.

if i achieved something, it's because i deserved it.

“I don't come here any more”

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#5082 Jun 7, 2014
Tony wrote:
Here is a very nice invocation...
People are often unreasonable, illogical and self-centered; forgive them anyway.
If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway.
If you are successful, you will win some false friends and some true enemies; succeed anyway.
If you are honest and frank, people may cheat you; be honest and frank anyway.
When you spend years building, someone could destroy it overnight; build anyway.
If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous; be happy anyway.
The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow; be good anyway.
Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough; give the world the best you have anyway.
You see, in the final analysis, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway.
Mother Teresa
You are an inspiration my friend. If only people could stop following the world and follow God, they would find happiness and eternal life.

“I don't come here any more”

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#5083 Jun 7, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
delusion ? no way Josefina. God is real.......... Andet's achievements are real.
if i achieved something, it's because i deserved it.
True, but you didnt do it alone. God was with you the whole time...
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5084 Jun 7, 2014
DatGuyDoe99 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an inspiration my friend. If only people could stop following the world and follow God, they would find happiness and eternal life.
Dr Lunatic is a Bible follower. i doubt if he found happiness. he is a cyber bully and insults all gays and every non believer.

as a result, a lot of posters insult him in return. i doubt if has found happiness here in Topix.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5085 Jun 7, 2014
DatGuyDoe99 wrote:
<quoted text>
True, but you didnt do it alone. God was with you the whole time...
i agree 100%. that is the best response i have received so far.:)

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#5086 Jun 7, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
delusion ? no way Josefina. God is real.......... Andet's achievements are real.
if i achieved something, it's because i deserved it.
Yes, delusion. The planet and man are both far, far older than 6,000 years and the universe was not created by a human like ethereal being in 6 days. The Bible is false.
I never said that Andet cheated in high school or bought the judges for your uh.. "beauty" contest. I said that the Bible takes a dim view of braggarts. Prove me wrong.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#5087 Jun 7, 2014
DatGuyDoe99 wrote:
<quoted text>
True, but you didnt do it alone. God was with you the whole time...
Sure - In his mind... but he also thinks he's a luscious piece of a--. The Bible says that God judged homosexuals... Are you now saying that God judges gay pageants - as a panelist???

“I don't come here any more”

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#5088 Jun 7, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure - In his mind... but he also thinks he's a luscious piece of a--. The Bible says that God judged homosexuals... Are you now saying that God judges gay pageants - as a panelist???
No, at least I dont think so.

“I'll think about it.”

Since: Nov 07

central Florida

#5089 Jun 7, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Petty, superficial, shallow, thin skinned, boastful, delusional... Umm, yeah. Quite the prize. How "satisfactory" can a guy get?
CM, you handsome brute, were you aware that you were being "flirted with?"

***chuckles***
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5090 Jun 7, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure - In his mind... but he also thinks he's a luscious piece of a--. The Bible says that God judged homosexuals... Are you now saying that God judges gay pageants - as a panelist???
CM :) please be a real man and a gentleman. you have to respect a very beautiful ladylike gay like me. ok ?

when i won my first gay beauty contest, there were thousands of people watching and adoring me. when i walked down and did my poses, the mayor of that town suddenly stood up and danced with me for a few minutes. he found me very cute and attractive. i danced gracefully and i could hear the crowd appreciate all my graceful moves.

at the end of the pageant, i won first place. i brought home a trophy.

Andet
a thing of beauty is a joy forever :)

btw, this thread is about:

God is Real.......... Miracles happen.

“I don't come here any more”

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#5091 Jun 7, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
CM :) please be a real man and a gentleman. you have to respect a very beautiful ladylike gay like me. ok ?
when i won my first gay beauty contest, there were thousands of people watching and adoring me. when i walked down and did my poses, the mayor of that town suddenly stood up and danced with me for a few minutes. he found me very cute and attractive. i danced gracefully and i could hear the crowd appreciate all my graceful moves.
at the end of the pageant, i won first place. i brought home a trophy.
Andet
a thing of beauty is a joy forever :)
btw, this thread is about:
God is Real.......... Miracles happen.
Well said my friend. Well said...
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5092 Jun 7, 2014
DatGuyDoe99 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said my friend. Well said...
thanks DatGuyDoe99 :) how i wish you will stay in Topix for a long time. someone like you is rare.

i had a very nice buddy before. her/his name is Knock Off Purse Seller. we usually caller him/her Knock Off or KO. but she left Topix because she/he got bored. but she/he said she/he will come back maybe next year, but never this year.:)

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#5093 Jun 8, 2014
aWitchintheWoods wrote:
<quoted text>
CM, you handsome brute, were you aware that you were being "flirted with?"
***chuckles***
***gag***
No, but my wife would probably also find it amusing. I steer clear of anything that thinks "Squeal like a pig!" is pillow talk.

“I'll think about it.”

Since: Nov 07

central Florida

#5094 Jun 8, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
***gag***
No, but my wife would probably also find it amusing. I steer clear of anything that thinks "Squeal like a pig!" is pillow talk.
Heheheee. I think you are safe now.
DaDateGuy has captivated andet with his sweet talk.

Seriously though, before andet accuses me of being "anti-gay," let me state that I know quite a few gay/bi/lesbians.
Many of them I dearly love. Their "lifestyle" doesn't offend me in the least.
They are good people..."real" people.

A few of them are like andet.
They think they are "extraordinary" for one reason or another.
I don't care to be around them.
Gay or straight, I don't care for people who live in their own little fantasy world.

Andet perpetuates the disgusting sterotype that homophobes cling to about gays.

But then again, he only cares about his "wonderful" self, doesn't he?

“I'll think about it.”

Since: Nov 07

central Florida

#5095 Jun 8, 2014
That's funny. remembered DatGuyDoe as DaDateGuy.... I guess because he comes on as looking to hook up with someone.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#5096 Jun 8, 2014
aWitchintheWoods wrote:
<quoted text>
Heheheee. I think you are safe now.
DaDateGuy has captivated andet with his sweet talk.
Seriously though, before andet accuses me of being "anti-gay," let me state that I know quite a few gay/bi/lesbians.
Many of them I dearly love. Their "lifestyle" doesn't offend me in the least.
They are good people..."real" people.
A few of them are like andet.
They think they are "extraordinary" for one reason or another.
I don't care to be around them.
Gay or straight, I don't care for people who live in their own little fantasy world.
Andet perpetuates the disgusting sterotype that homophobes cling to about gays.
But then again, he only cares about his "wonderful" self, doesn't he?
<shrug> Whatever blows his skirt up. The thread isn't about sexual preference, so in this context I don't care if anyone thinks I'm anti-gay. I've often enough opposed the moronic stupidity of both homophiles and homophobes as well as the religious bigots' anti-gay agenda where the forum was appropriate. This thread is about a completely different sort of delusion.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5097 Jun 8, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
<shrug> Whatever blows his skirt up. The thread isn't about sexual preference, so in this context I don't care if anyone thinks I'm anti-gay. I've often enough opposed the moronic stupidity of both homophiles and homophobes as well as the religious bigots' anti-gay agenda where the forum was appropriate. This thread is about a completely different sort of delusion.
my bf loves me for being so lovely.

I'm Every Woman
by Whitney Houston

“I don't come here any more”

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#5098 Jun 8, 2014
aWitchintheWoods wrote:
That's funny. remembered DatGuyDoe as DaDateGuy.... I guess because he comes on as looking to hook up with someone.
XD nah. I just like being nice to people, kindness is free you know!

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#5099 Jun 9, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
my bf loves me for being so lovely.
I'm Every Woman
by Whitney Houston
Narcissism is off topic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Darwins Stepchild 880,254
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Liam 603,453
9/11&bin 1 hr REV CAROL 1
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr karl44 3,987
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 1 hr ggn gay 579
Private Placement Program for Indian Investors ... (Nov '12) 2 hr rahuk 16
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr dollarsbill 8,291
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 3 hr sangili karuppan 7,649
More from around the web