#5019 May 24, 2014
if you can not come up with other words or new words

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#5020 May 24, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
Scrutiny wrote:
Who is this Josefina you keep talking to?
<quoted text>
You read that one.
You read them all. You just lie about it.
Just like your education, your money, and your "accomplishments".
You are reading this one right now.
It seriously doesn't matter if you read them or not. You have downgraded yourself from someone we would talk to... to someone we bat around like a cat toy.
We are all aware that "I didn't read that." really means.... "I have no intelligible response for the truth. I am not equipped to handle it."
Anyone who is reading this and agrees with the above...
Go ahead and give this post a little green check mark.
Consider it a social experiment. See if we can't prove that everyone currently reading this thread thinks you are as delusional as I think you are.
Anyone who thinks Andet is an honest guy who just happens to be above people who actually have an education... please provide one of those nifty red "X"s.
My hypothesis is that the checks will outnumber the Xs.
Including my vote... 3-0 so far Andet. Only a few hrs.

Not shaping up to be a good weekend for the feeble minded.

Someone get his sister's phone number so we can have her commit him before he hurts himself.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#5021 May 24, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
Scrutiny wrote:
Who is this Josefina you keep talking to?
<quoted text>
You read that one.
You read them all. You just lie about it.
Just like your education, your money, and your "accomplishments".
You are reading this one right now.
It seriously doesn't matter if you read them or not. You have downgraded yourself from someone we would talk to... to someone we bat around like a cat toy.
We are all aware that "I didn't read that." really means.... "I have no intelligible response for the truth. I am not equipped to handle it."
Anyone who is reading this and agrees with the above...
Go ahead and give this post a little green check mark.
Consider it a social experiment. See if we can't prove that everyone currently reading this thread thinks you are as delusional as I think you are.
Anyone who thinks Andet is an honest guy who just happens to be above people who actually have an education... please provide one of those nifty red "X"s.
My hypothesis is that the checks will outnumber the Xs.
If these votes were for a non sanctioned, alcohol inspired, impromptu gay beauty contest...(not national or anything)

You would already be guaranteed to place!

Hey, I am totally going to swing for a necklace if you win. I don't think they will let you have it in the bin... you will need a way out to collect. Just tell them that underneath all that stupid there sleeps a genius. Just have them ask your sister.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5022 May 25, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
If these votes were for a non sanctioned, alcohol inspired, impromptu gay beauty contest...(not national or anything)
You would already be guaranteed to place!
Hey, I am totally going to swing for a necklace if you win. I don't think they will let you have it in the bin... you will need a way out to collect. Just tell them that underneath all that stupid there sleeps a genius. Just have them ask your sister.
good that you talk to yourself. because for sure, i won't read any response from you. why waste my time with a post like yours full of blah blah blah and and everything you write is wrong.

i am the only one who is correct in this forum.

God is real, Miracles happen.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#5023 May 25, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
i am the only one who is correct in this forum.
God is real, Miracles happen.
It is a good thing. Because you won by unanimous vote in the impromptu delusion pageant.(Not national or anything.)

Not a single poster seems to think you are an honest person.

You have one thing right about yourself. You truly are unbeatable. You beat yourself far before anyone else has a chance.

Since: Mar 11

Australia

#5025 May 26, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a retarded Doctor. you don't know shit about mental disorders or any diagnosis.
you are nothing compared to me:
i have more awards and honors than you.
i am healthy mentally, financially, emotionally, etc.
your mental disorder is the result of your being a doctor in a psyche ward. the more you talk to your insane patients, the more you become like them.
There you go again bragging. From what I've read and heard about this God you love, he doesn't seem to like gay males or bragger's.

“I'll think about it.”

Since: Nov 07

central Florida

#5026 May 26, 2014
saidI wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again bragging. From what I've read and heard about this God you love, he doesn't seem to like gay males
"God gave them over to a reprobate mind ... without natural affection ... they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them." Romans 1:28-32
Yahweh says andet is worthy of death.
And yet andet ignores Yahweh's orders about homosexual sex.
saidI wrote:
<quoted text> or bragger's.
True. What about Isaiah 64:6?
"But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away."

Yahweh is going to spank andet for his pridefulness and not giving all the credit to itself.

...On a serious note, I find that quote to be one of the most repulsive in the babble.
It denigrates every noble human act, every act of love, courage, and kindess to being "an unclean thing" and "a filthy rag" to Yahweh.
Such a being is not worthy of respect or adoration.
It is nothing more than a bully and an abuser.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5027 May 26, 2014
saidI wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again bragging. From what I've read and heard about this God you love, he doesn't seem to like gay males or bragger's.
it is not illegal to brag. i have something to brag. and i am telling the truth.

what is bad is, if i am bragging something which is false.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5028 May 26, 2014
aWitchintheWoods wrote:
<quoted text>
"God gave them over to a reprobate mind ... without natural affection ... they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them." Romans 1:28-32
Yahweh says andet is worthy of death.
And yet andet ignores Yahweh's orders about homosexual sex.
<quoted text>
True. What about Isaiah 64:6?
"But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away."
Yahweh is going to spank andet for his pridefulness and not giving all the credit to itself.
...On a serious note, I find that quote to be one of the most repulsive in the babble.
It denigrates every noble human act, every act of love, courage, and kindess to being "an unclean thing" and "a filthy rag" to Yahweh.
Such a being is not worthy of respect or adoration.
It is nothing more than a bully and an abuser.
your favorite movie is The Wizard of Oz ? or Harry Potter ?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/92...

“I'll think about it.”

central Florida

#5029 May 26, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
your favorite movie is The Wizard of Oz ? or Harry Potter ?
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/92...
Nothing intelligent or relevant to say? Again?
Not surprising.....
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5030 May 26, 2014
aWitchintheWoods wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing intelligent or relevant to say? Again?
Not surprising.....
diet and exercise required, in order to ride the broom.

God is real. Miracles happen.

Melbourne, Australia

#5031 May 26, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
it is not illegal to brag. i have something to brag. and i am telling the truth.
what is bad is, if i am bragging something which is false.
And here I was thinking it was illegal to brag!
Yes it is bad that you are bragging about witnessing a miracle when you didn't witness what happened at all!

“I'll think about it.”

central Florida

#5032 May 27, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
And more irrelevant nonsense.

However, you are consistant.
You think witches fly through the air on broomsticks and that "god" and miracles are real.
You have wrapped yourself in delusion so that you are insulated from reality.
I am truly sorry for you.
Someday you will die, having missed the awesome wonder of what it really means to have existed on this world.

Australia

#5033 May 28, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
This miracle you didn't witness: As Jeff hands out his religious material often and it's going to rain again; it will be very interesting to see if Jeff is blessed every time it is raining and he is handing out Gods word. That would be a miracle.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5034 May 28, 2014
saidI wrote:
<quoted text>
This miracle you didn't witness: As Jeff hands out his religious material often and it's going to rain again; it will be very interesting to see if Jeff is blessed every time it is raining and he is handing out Gods word. That would be a miracle.
what do you mean by every time ? a Miracle does not happen every time. those 2 perfect dry semi circles happened only on June 30, 2011. i saw Jeff recently, and he did not mention it happened to him again. but probably he experienced other Miracles in another form.

those 2 perfect dry semi circles, i saw them. therefore, i witnessed them. if i did not see them, then of course i did not witness them. but i saw them. so ? there is nothing you can do.

“See how you are?”

Earth

#5035 May 28, 2014
aWitchintheWoods wrote:
<quoted text>
And more irrelevant nonsense.
However, you are consistant.
You think witches fly through the air on broomsticks and that "god" and miracles are real.
You have wrapped yourself in delusion so that you are insulated from reality.
I am truly sorry for you.
Someday you will die, having missed the awesome wonder of what it really means to have existed on this world.
Some might consider the pyramids, the Grand Canyon or raising a child to be awesome wonders. It seems Andet considers winning a gay pageant in a Saudi desert compound and seeing a dry spot on the concrete to be his "awesome wonders." I guess it's all a matter of what your brain can handle.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5036 May 28, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Some might consider the pyramids, the Grand Canyon or raising a child to be awesome wonders. It seems Andet considers winning a gay pageant in a Saudi desert compound and seeing a dry spot on the concrete to be his "awesome wonders." I guess it's all a matter of what your brain can handle.
excuse me. winning a gay beauty pageant is wonderful and awesome. thousands of people from the mountains and from the town gathered to watched that contest. when i danced, people reacted. i could hear their appreciation. i heard later that i danced gracefully, and i won.
one of my most memorable moments of my life. winning and bringing home a trophy.:) and i will cherish that memory for the rest of my life.

well, witnessing a real Miracle is an extra ordinary experience. it seems God showed himself to me. i feel so lucky to experience a real Miracle.

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#5037 May 28, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
excuse me. winning a gay beauty pageant is wonderful and awesome. thousands of people from the mountains and from the town gathered to watched that contest. when i danced, people reacted. i could hear their appreciation. i heard later that i danced gracefully, and i won.
one of my most memorable moments of my life. winning and bringing home a trophy.:) and i will cherish that memory for the rest of my life.
well, witnessing a real Miracle is an extra ordinary experience. it seems God showed himself to me. i feel so lucky to experience a real Miracle.
Madea goes to Arabia ?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5038 May 28, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Madea goes to Arabia ?
ha ha ha :) omg. my grandma on my father's side is called Mama Andea.

“See how you are?”

Earth

#5039 May 28, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Madea goes to Arabia ?
Thousands of Muslims from the mountains to watch an awesome gay beauty contest... uh, yeah. He probably remembers it that way.
I may be an agnostic atheist, but I can appreciate that I'm only a traumatic brain injury away from "There but for the grace of God go I." One slip on the sidewalk and I could be talking about the Holy Miracle of my cat clawing a proto-literate cuneiform letter to Rupaul on the arm of my sofa.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min PELE78 64,195
first gay experience? (Sep '14) 8 min Tony 44
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min Jake999 281,903
Romantic Sensual Touch Massage & Prostate Massage 14 min Linda AUH 8
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min kent 654,203
UNICORNS In the Bible 18 min Tony 9
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 19 min Tony 445,471
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 22 min DebraE 106,559
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr God Damned Holy S... 973,863
More from around the web