God is REAL - Miracles Happen!

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#4904 May 19, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty sure he wasn't interested in sinking to your level. Some people have this thing called "class". Goggle it if you must.
You are a vile, vapid creature. Get used to one sided conversation.
You can't keep up with intellectuals and you are too lewd for the general public.
Maybe call your mother and explain your pyrrhic victory on the forum to her.
I am sure she will be expecting her trophy in the mail. I wouldn't expect a kiss....
He talks to God. He should be used to one sided conversations by now - which might be a good thing, considering the Bible says God thinks he's an abomination.

“See how you are?”

Earth

#4905 May 19, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we have seen enough to build a real strong case for that.
I notice he has begun posting to himself.
Shame. His parents must be disappointed. All that potential and education...and his greatest achievement is a gay contest.
I almost feel bad.
I would have never laid into a guy without the ability to defend himself like that if I had understood he was mentally stunted somehow.
I would apologize if I thought he would comprehend it.
Oh well.
I don't disparage his high school achievements, whatever they are. It wouldn't be fair to either special education or his parents. But bragging about being in a gay pageant in an Islamic country? There is no good mental picture possible for that clandestine backroom shindig. I can only hope it was a "Best Burqa" contest.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#4906 May 19, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't disparage his high school achievements, whatever they are. It wouldn't be fair to either special education or his parents. But bragging about being in a gay pageant in an Islamic country? There is no good mental picture possible for that clandestine backroom shindig. I can only hope it was a "Best Burqa" contest.
The shit getting to the waders level, laid on thick and chest deep.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4907 May 19, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
He talks to God. He should be used to one sided conversations by now - which might be a good thing, considering the Bible says God thinks he's an abomination.
i usually talk to God in a prayer form. i have a cell phone and a home phone. i can call my sisters in other states, or i can call my bf, or my former coworkers who are be best buddies if i need to talk to others.

i don't think God thinks of me as an abomination. God created gays, and God loves all gays.

the Bible is written by man. man makes errors/mistakes.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4908 May 19, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> The shit getting to the waders level, laid on thick and chest deep.
i have many honors and awards, 2 time gay beauty contest winner, an academic scholar from high school to college, etc etc. my level if of course higher. i have no time going down to your shit level.:)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4909 May 19, 2014
my level of course is higher

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#4910 May 20, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
i have many honors and awards, 2 time gay beauty contest winner, an academic scholar from high school to college, etc etc. my level if of course higher. i have no time going down to your shit level.:)
You are telling us you went to a gay beauty contest in Saudi Arabia?
A country under Sharia law?
"LGBT rights in Saudi Arabia are unrecognized. Homosexuality is frequently a taboo subject in Saudi Arabian society and is punished with imprisonment, fines, corporal punishment, torture, capital punishment, and chemical castrations. Transgenderism is generally associated with homosexuality."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_S...

They routinely stone people to death for being gay there andet.
We might have believed you till you said this.

“See how you are?”

Earth

#4912 May 20, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
i usually talk to God in a prayer form. i have a cell phone and a home phone. i can call my sisters in other states, or i can call my bf, or my former coworkers who are be best buddies if i need to talk to others.
i don't think God thinks of me as an abomination. God created gays, and God loves all gays.
the Bible is written by man. man makes errors/mistakes.
Surely the all powerful and all knowing God has your number and address. You'd think that least he could do is return your calls or drop a note. Seems kind of childish and mean to just play tricks like leaving dry spots after a rain storm or making traffic lights green in both directions at an intersection.
Don't worry. God doesn't think you are an abomination... that's just the idiot Bible thumpers who believe He inspired the Book and go forth to witness in His name.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4913 May 20, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
"LGBT rights in Saudi Arabia are unrecognized. Homosexuality is frequently a taboo subject in Saudi Arabian society and is punished with imprisonment, fines, corporal punishment, torture, capital punishment, and chemical castrations. Transgenderism is generally associated with homosexuality."
i did not read your post above. all i know is, i did witness a real Miracle. God is real, Miracles happen.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4914 May 20, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely the all powerful and all knowing God has your number and address. You'd think that least he could do is return your calls or drop a note. Seems kind of childish and mean to just play tricks like leaving dry spots after a rain storm or making traffic lights green in both directions at an intersection.
Don't worry. God doesn't think you are an abomination... that's just the idiot Bible thumpers who believe He inspired the Book and go forth to witness in His name.
good. God does not think i am bad. God created me for a purpose.

Gays play a very important role in the stability of planet Earth. Gays do not multiply. this is their contribution in preventing population explosion thus maintaining peace and order on Earth.

“See how you are?”

Earth

#4915 May 20, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
good. God does not think i am bad. God created me for a purpose.
Gays play a very important role in the stability of planet Earth. Gays do not multiply. this is their contribution in preventing population explosion thus maintaining peace and order on Earth.
Wrong forum. Being gay is not a miracle and it isn't part of some godly grand Intelligent Design - primarily because like divine miracles, ID / creationism is a fairy tale.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#4916 May 20, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
i did not read your post above. all i know is, i did witness a real Miracle. God is real, Miracles happen.
Epic dodge, coward.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#4917 May 20, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
my level of course is higher
Only your level of estrogen...

“I'll think about it.”

Since: Nov 07

central Florida

#4918 May 20, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
It's difficult to tell if andet is putting us on ...or is actually as clueless as he sounds.

Perhaps he is cluelessly putting us on?
Tony

Mission Viejo, CA

#4919 May 20, 2014
The Scripture says in Proverbs 13:20,“He who walks with wise men will be wise.” Take a look at your friends. That’s what you’re going to be like in a few years. Hang around people who make you better.

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#4920 May 20, 2014
aWitchintheWoods wrote:
<quoted text>
It's difficult to tell if andet is putting us on ...or is actually as clueless as he sounds.
Lying troll comes to mind.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4921 May 20, 2014
aWitchintheWoods wrote:
<quoted text>
the reason why you can smile a lot is: your are wearing a false teeth :) he he
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4922 May 20, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Lying troll comes to mind.
witnessing a real Miracle and telling the world that God does exist, is never telling a lie.

i did witness a real Miracle. and God exists.

“I'll think about it.”

Since: Nov 07

central Florida

#4923 May 20, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
the reason why you can smile a lot is: your are wearing a false teeth :) he he
Wrong, honey. The teeth are original equipment.
I smile because my life is good.

And, by the way, bright boy....it's "you're," not "your."
Where has all that education gone?

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#4924 May 21, 2014
Tony wrote:
The Scripture says in Proverbs 13:20,“He who walks with wise men will be wise.” Take a look at your friends. That’s what you’re going to be like in a few years. Hang around people who make you better.
Hi there Tony.

Hope things are going well for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 2 hr Johnny 464
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 hr Is this True 47,087
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr kent 692,110
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 hr Gabriel 990,677
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 7 hr DJ Crazee 39,286
beware of raymond rotolo / ps inspections llc 13 hr BEWARE_RAY_ROTOLO 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 14 hr waaasssuuup 445,850
More from around the web