“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#4869 May 15, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
he he :) IPU is only found in the Internet. never heard of it before. in only believe in God.
double standard, much?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4870 May 15, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
double standard, much?
ha ha ha :) there is only one God.

“See how you are?”

Earth

#4871 May 15, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a merely matter of faith in what you believe you think you "know" - which has been demonstrated as nothing to brag about. For all you "know" there could be 2 or 2 trillion of them. From all the evidence ("miracles" included) there aren't any.

Better be careful or The Flying Spaghetti Monster is going to turn you into a meatball... or maybe its too late...
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4872 May 15, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a merely matter of faith in what you believe you think you "know" - which has been demonstrated as nothing to brag about. For all you "know" there could be 2 or 2 trillion of them. From all the evidence ("miracles" included) there aren't any.
Better be careful or The Flying Spaghetti Monster is going to turn you into a meatball... or maybe its too late...
oh ? God is with me. i believe in flying saucer or UFO, not in The Flying Spaghetti Monster. i believe there is another "Earth" in other stars. i believe there are millions of gays in the whole Universe.:)

“See how you are?”

Earth

#4873 May 15, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
oh ? God is with me. i believe in flying saucer or UFO, not in The Flying Spaghetti Monster. i believe there is another "Earth" in other stars. i believe there are millions of gays in the whole Universe.:)
Statistics indicate with little doubt that among the 7 billion humans are millions of gays. There are certainly unidentified flying objects, but that doesn't mean they are flying saucers. There certainly other planets in the universe. How you define Earth #2,#3,#4... hasn't been revealed or debated. The God stuff is just what you/people believe because it was written on a sheep skin a few thousand years ago by some priests. Can you say self serving con? <shrug>
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4874 May 15, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Statistics indicate with little doubt that among the 7 billion humans are millions of gays. There are certainly unidentified flying objects, but that doesn't mean they are flying saucers. There certainly other planets in the universe. How you define Earth #2,#3,#4... hasn't been revealed or debated. The God stuff is just what you/people believe because it was written on a sheep skin a few thousand years ago by some priests. Can you say self serving con? <shrug>
i really don't care what priests did before. my parents, brothers, and sisters are religious. i am not sure if they influenced me. but i started believing in God only when tried prayers with results. then i witnessed a Miracle last June 30, 2011, and this made my belief much stronger.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#4875 May 15, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
oh yes, he kept mentioning about God. the only problems is, he is angry or dissatisfied with God for allowing sickness, hunger, etc on earth. i am sure he believes in God.
I am sure you are incorrect.

Your reading comprehension is apparently less advanced than your cognitive reasoning ability. In fact, I am pretty sure you just convinced me you are lying about your education.

My post had absolutely ZERO to do with dissatisfaction. I am exactly as pissed off at god as I am leprechauns, werewolves, ghost and intellectual christians.

You have failed to understand post after post... Anyone reading can reasonably come to one of two conclusions.

1. You are pretending to be far more dim than you claim to be. You are playing dumb in order to avoid my assertions because you are ill equipped to have a conversation with someone who understands your religion.

2. You are actually that retarded.

Andet, I am going to give you some advice.

Stop... Just stop.

You wish to join in a thread about the existence of a god, and miracles. And besides repeating over and over and over that you witnessed a miracle... you bring absolutely nothing to the discussion.

You fail to comprehend most of what is written, and you know very little if anything about the bible.

Stop for the sake of actual thinking Christians. For you are doing far more harm than good.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4876 May 15, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure you are incorrect.
Your reading comprehension is apparently less advanced than your cognitive reasoning ability. In fact, I am pretty sure you just convinced me you are lying about your education.
My post had absolutely ZERO to do with dissatisfaction. I am exactly as pissed off at god as I am leprechauns, werewolves, ghost and intellectual christians.
You have failed to understand post after post... Anyone reading can reasonably come to one of two conclusions.
1. You are pretending to be far more dim than you claim to be. You are playing dumb in order to avoid my assertions because you are ill equipped to have a conversation with someone who understands your religion.
2. You are actually that retarded.
Andet, I am going to give you some advice.
Stop... Just stop.
You wish to join in a thread about the existence of a god, and miracles. And besides repeating over and over and over that you witnessed a miracle... you bring absolutely nothing to the discussion.
You fail to comprehend most of what is written, and you know very little if anything about the bible.
Stop for the sake of actual thinking Christians. For you are doing far more harm than good.
hey, why are you angry at God ? the fact that you are angry at God only means you know there is God. that means you believe in God. only you are angry at God.

if you think there is no God, then stop your anger towards God.

btw, i am very healthy mentally, physically, and emotionally.

you are the one whose mental and emotional state is in question. why are you angry at God if you think God does not exist ??????????

i can supply your my 3 college diplomas, my 4 academic awards in high school, etc. all i have to do is give the phone number of my sisters in NY, NJ, and CA. they are my elder sisters who know my success during school days.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#4877 May 15, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
Perfect example.

THIS is what baffles me the most about people who profess to be Jesus followers. I can't speak for anyone else, but if I were convinced there was really a god... and he wrote a book for us...
I would know that thing inside and out. Every word of it would drive me to want to know more.

I would want to know who wrote it, when it was written, what was modified, what was omitted and why! I would be able to recall scripture like it was tattooed on my hands.

If you had read the bible at all or studied it with sincere curiosity.

You would immediately recognize how far from truth that statement is..."There is only one God."

The Bible says... Exodus 20:3 "You shall have no other gods before me."

Did god say he was the only one? No. He said that he was to be regarded as the most important.

Time for a bit of truth Andet. Your god is Yahwey. He was part of a set of gods the early Jews worshiped. The creator and father of the Jewish gods was Elohim. In the bible his name is translated as "The most high"... go ahead... Google it. I will wait.

Yahwey was one of many.. he was just the god of war.

To illustrate that you are wrong using the bible itself... we don't have to dig real deep.

First Book (Genesis) Chapter 1 verse 26.

Then God said,“Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.”

You catch that Andet?... no?

Allow me to try again....

"Let US make man in OUR image, after OUR likeness..."

Exactly who the hell do you think your one god was referring to?

Gotta tell you... using the Bible to impeach Christianity is almost as fun as watching them pick their jaws off the ground when they SEE the word, rather than just assuming the well groomed man in the dress knows what he is talking about.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#4878 May 15, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
hey, why are you angry at God ? the fact that you are angry at God only means you know there is God. that means you believe in God. only you are angry at God.
if you think there is no God, then stop your anger towards God.
btw, i am very healthy mentally, physically, and emotionally.
you are the one whose mental and emotional state is in question. why are you angry at God if you think God does not exist ??????????
i can supply your my 3 college diplomas, my 4 academic awards in high school, etc. all i have to do is give the phone number of my sisters in NY, NJ, and CA. they are my elder sisters who know my success during school days.
Look Andet... if you wish to compare paperwork... I assure you, that you are barking up the wrong tree.

The very first thing I asked you over a week ago..."What field are you in?" You failed to respond.

I asked because it seemed irregular that someone with three degrees had no concept of grammar. I mean... your "degrees" did require you to write papers, did they not?

Do you have higher learning or not?

Anyone can get a degree in business, liberal arts, massage therapy... etc. And STILL be dumb as stumps.

I am only a glorified cosmologist. I have a handful of degrees from MIT. Even though I don't like the term... you would call me an astrophysicist.(This is where you tell me you are a Gemini.)

I don't do much work in my field anymore... I now consult with the University of Pennsylvania for their V.I.P.E.R. program.(Flashy name for PENN's energy research program)

I have a challenge for you Andet.

Show me saying that I am upset with god.(The obvious joke in the previous post doesn't count.)

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#4879 May 15, 2014
"""My post had absolutely ZERO to do with dissatisfaction. I am exactly as pissed off at god as I am leprechauns, werewolves, ghost and intellectual christians."""

Thought I would point right at the joke so you didn't become confused.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4880 May 15, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Perfect example.
THIS is what baffles me the most about people who profess to be Jesus followers. I can't speak for anyone else, but if I were convinced there was really a god... and he wrote a book for us...
I would know that thing inside and out. Every word of it would drive me to want to know more.
I would want to know who wrote it, when it was written, what was modified, what was omitted and why! I would be able to recall scripture like it was tattooed on my hands.
If you had read the bible at all or studied it with sincere curiosity.
You would immediately recognize how far from truth that statement is..."There is only one God."
The Bible says... Exodus 20:3 "You shall have no other gods before me."
Did god say he was the only one? No. He said that he was to be regarded as the most important.
Time for a bit of truth Andet. Your god is Yahwey. He was part of a set of gods the early Jews worshiped. The creator and father of the Jewish gods was Elohim. In the bible his name is translated as "The most high"... go ahead... Google it. I will wait.
Yahwey was one of many.. he was just the god of war.
To illustrate that you are wrong using the bible itself... we don't have to dig real deep.
First Book (Genesis) Chapter 1 verse 26.
Then God said,“Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.”
You catch that Andet?... no?
Allow me to try again....
"Let US make man in OUR image, after OUR likeness..."
Exactly who the hell do you think your one god was referring to?
Gotta tell you... using the Bible to impeach Christianity is almost as fun as watching them pick their jaws off the ground when they SEE the word, rather than just assuming the well groomed man in the dress knows what he is talking about.
i did not read a single word you posted above. i don't want to be affected by someone like you who is a borderline. i can tell you belong to that personality who is at times sane and sometimes insane.

nobody is stopping you from responding to my posts. you can. but for sure, i will not read any of your posts. it is hard to interact with someone who is not normal.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#4881 May 15, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
There are many "Earths" in the Milky Way. Assuming you mean rocky planets about the same size as Earth (similar gravity) that are far enough away from their stars to possess liquid water.

There isn't only another one... there are about 17 billion of them.

I have zero doubt that there is life on other planets. It is mathematically impossible for there not to be. There are over 400 billion stars just in our galaxy.

But to jump from that to technologically advanced civilizations are flying around our planet... is a bit delusional. Ok... maybe more than a bit.

About 10% of any mammalian species are "gay". Humans are not special.

If you are talking only about gay men...

There are 7 billion people on the planet. About half of them are women. 10% of 3.5 billion men is 350 MILLION gay men right here on planet Earth. They aren't special either.

There are more gay men on Earth than the entire population of the U.S.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#4882 May 15, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
i did not read a single word you posted above. i don't want to be affected by someone like you who is a borderline. i can tell you belong to that personality who is at times sane and sometimes insane.
nobody is stopping you from responding to my posts. you can. but for sure, i will not read any of your posts. it is hard to interact with someone who is not normal.
That is ok Andet.

It was more for the others anyhow.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#4883 May 15, 2014
Hey... Andet isn't reading this.

Anyone else think it is strange that he lied like that?

He threw down offers to supply diplomas and hell... even his sisters phone numbers.

Then, he decided not to read my posts anymore immediately afterward.

Topix Opinion Poll... Which way did Andet lie?

1. He refused to continue reading my post because he indeed has no real degrees and possibly even sisters.

2. He DID read my post, got pissed and claimed that he didn't read it

3. Andet does have a degree and sisters... DID read my post but I struck a nerve with massage therapy.

LMAO!

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#4884 May 15, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
See what happens when you show a Christian what is actually in their book?

“See how you are?”

Earth

#4885 May 16, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
Hey... Andet isn't reading this.
Anyone else think it is strange that he lied like that?
He threw down offers to supply diplomas and hell... even his sisters phone numbers.
Then, he decided not to read my posts anymore immediately afterward.
Topix Opinion Poll... Which way did Andet lie?
1. He refused to continue reading my post because he indeed has no real degrees and possibly even sisters.
2. He DID read my post, got pissed and claimed that he didn't read it
3. Andet does have a degree and sisters... DID read my post but I struck a nerve with massage therapy.
LMAO!
It isn't out of the norm to catch the religious lying. I don't even find it ironic, anymore. In andet's defense (?) and to be blunt, I don't think he's all there..
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4886 May 16, 2014
hi, i still did not read your posts. i'd rather talk to God who does not speak bad words.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4887 May 16, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't out of the norm to catch the religious lying. I don't even find it ironic, anymore. In andet's defense (?) and to be blunt, I don't think he's all there..
yep, i am not religious. no Bible reading. no scriptures. but i just happen to be a believer who also witnessed a real Miracle.

“See how you are?”

Earth

#4888 May 16, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
hi, i still did not read your posts. i'd rather talk to God who does not speak bad words.
A lot of people talk to "God". The ones who think they hear "Him" talking back should be kept under observation - and probably medication.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 min mike 605,024
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Hidingfromyou 775,363
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Michael 559,514
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min Dr_Zorderz 265,151
The Global Elites Are Moving Things Underground 16 min Marty Fong 17
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 22 min Freebird USA 175,650
Restaurant Service - Condiments 23 min Springs1 1
More from around the web