Nobody asked. WitW included.

“I'll think about it.”

Since: Nov 07

central Florida

#4844 May 13, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't a sensitive clitoris like you.

You don't? Well, sucks to be you then. It's a really great place to be sensitive.

[QUOTE who="andet1987"]< quoted text>
so you did not touch a nerve. never.
I disagree. You got very angry and started using rude language.
You shouldn't do that because it makes the baby Jesus cry.
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text> Miracles are real. it happened before. it happens today. and it will happen tomorrow. that is the reality.
Well, it would be reality if you could prove ANY of it....but you can't.
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text> anyone who does not believe in God and his Miracles are living in fantasy or in delusion. that is the truth.:)
Only in your own private little world, dear.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4845 May 13, 2014
aWitchintheWoods wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree. You got very angry and started using rude language.
You shouldn't do that because it makes the baby Jesus cry.
<quoted text>
Well, it would be reality if you could prove ANY of it....but you can't.
<quoted text>
Only in your own private little world, dear.
:) have a pleasant evening.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4846 May 13, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Praying is real, and the results are real - which is to say that they are an exercise in optimism, nothing more. Miracles are just occurrences that you can't explain. As I've said, I'll bet that happens a lot. That doesn't demonstrate the divine, it demonstrates the inability.
excuse me. no Miracles can happen if it's not from God. of course Miracles happen because of God. that is why Miracles are proofs of God's existence. that is the reason why it can not be explained. God wants to show his existence in a subtle way. only God knows how he does his Miracles. nobody can fathom God's power and intelligence.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#4847 May 14, 2014
Dale_Harris wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Andet,
I know about your miracle and I believe you as I have also seen and experienced a miracle. I will not let people pull it part so I keep it to myself and only people I know who understand, know about it. Keep it close to your heart and do not heed sceptics. It is like watching "Long Island Medium". There are sceptics, many, but I have my own views on this too. I do not discuss it here as you have seen what happens. Take care friend.
She.. like all the others are a fraud.

Peter Popoff, Sylvia Brown, Leigh Catherine... and Theresa Caputo ALL BUSTED.

These people are the lowest form of life humanity has to offer.

They are con artist who prey on the grief of severely distressed. They steal their money and lie to them.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#4848 May 14, 2014
All you ever needed to know about psychics.

“See how you are?”

Earth

#4849 May 14, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
excuse me. no Miracles can happen if it's not from God.
I think you've been excused for a long time - your acquaintances probably call it being condescending.
Bingo. There is no human-like creator of the universe who adopted the Jews as his favorite pets 5,000 years ago - hence, no miracles. Things happen that you cannot explain and your world view can't afford to have them explained except with "Goddiditwithmagic". You can't want or listen to any other answer.
Ink

Chalfont, PA

#4850 May 14, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
have you witnessed a Miracle too ? i witnessed one time.
I have experienced a miracle which convinced me that there really was a God who cares and that people have an afterlife. Miracles happen all the time but to see them you have to be opened to them.

“I'll think about it.”

central Florida

#4851 May 14, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
:) have a pleasant evening.
Finally got your temper under control, did you?
Good on you.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4852 May 14, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
She.. like all the others are a fraud.
Peter Popoff, Sylvia Brown, Leigh Catherine... and Theresa Caputo ALL BUSTED.
These people are the lowest form of life humanity has to offer.
They are con artist who prey on the grief of severely distressed. They steal their money and lie to them.
he he :) you are funny. why compare me to those famous (or infamous) people. i am just an ordinary Topix poster who happened to witness a real Miracle. i don't make a single cent posting that i witnessed a Miracle. my only purpose in posting is to let others know that Miracles do happen, and that God exists.:) i have another profession. that is where i make my money. when it comes to God and Miracles, i don't make money from that. i respect God and his Miracles.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4853 May 14, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I have experienced a miracle which convinced me that there really was a God who cares and that people have an afterlife. Miracles happen all the time but to see them you have to be opened to them.
good for you. you and i are lucky to experience a Miracle. there are many religious people who have not witnessed a Miracle. but it does not matter to them though. they continue their belief in God and continue going to church and worship.:)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4854 May 14, 2014
aWitchintheWoods wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally got your temper under control, did you?
Good on you.
:)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4855 May 14, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you've been excused for a long time - your acquaintances probably call it being condescending.
Bingo. There is no human-like creator of the universe who adopted the Jews as his favorite pets 5,000 years ago - hence, no miracles. Things happen that you cannot explain and your world view can't afford to have them explained except with "Goddiditwithmagic". You can't want or listen to any other answer.
i don't need to know how Miracles happen. i don't need to know how God does his Miracles. i am just a believer and follower. i have to be who i am, and nothing more. God and his Miracles belong to a different level. i don't need to be in that level. i am just a believer and a follower.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#4856 May 15, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
he he :) you are funny. why compare me to those famous (or infamous) people. i am just an ordinary Topix poster who happened to witness a real Miracle. i don't make a single cent posting that i witnessed a Miracle. my only purpose in posting is to let others know that Miracles do happen, and that God exists.:) i have another profession. that is where i make my money. when it comes to God and Miracles, i don't make money from that. i respect God and his Miracles.
Sorry if you misread my post Andet.

I would never compare you to those subhumans. It is a shame there isn't a hell for them to go to. I was responding to the "psychic" skeptic line of piffle.

I do however feel you are missing the big picture.

Just for this post (and the sake of argument) let us grant that what you witnessed was an honest to god miracle. What does that tell you about god?

It tells me that god suspended the laws of physics to save a stack of paper from almost certain moistening.

Forget about the 6 year old girl rummaging through trash looking for food. Or the 8 year old boy with leukemia.... there is a sermon somewhere that may get wet.

That seem right to you?

How about the woman who spent 24 years chained in the basement of a house and used for a sex slave by her own father?

Imagine how hard she prayed. Imagine the terror of birthing 7 children in those conditions.(Those were the ones born alive...neglect and malnutrition got the best of the others.) Imagine how she must have begged god for reprieve as she was raped and sodomized nightly in front of those seven children who shared her prison for 24 straight years.

Imagine how she beseeched heaven... for something... anything... to help her children escape this waking nightmare. Nothing at all.

NOTHING AT ALL.

Are you beginning to understand?

Where in the hell was her minor miracle? For Christ's sake if ANYONE ever needed a small twist of fortune... THIS was the girl.

Any god who would see fit to let this woman languish with 7 small innocent children in a fucking dungeon for a quarter of a century... but bent the laws of physics to save a few completely meaningless pieces of paper... is a god I can't admire at all.

In fact, I would harbor nothing but the most sincere contempt for it. And I don't think many sane, ethical people could rationally disagree.

“See how you are?”

Earth

#4857 May 15, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't need to know how Miracles happen. i don't need to know how God does his Miracles. i am just a believer and follower. i have to be who i am, and nothing more. God and his Miracles belong to a different level. i don't need to be in that level. i am just a believer and a follower.
At one time rain and lightening were miracles. Now we have lightening rods and weather forecasts because men did not accept your self imposed limitations.
There isn't anything pious or dutiful about not using the brain "God gave you".
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4858 May 15, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry if you misread my post Andet.
I would never compare you to those subhumans. It is a shame there isn't a hell for them to go to. I was responding to the "psychic" skeptic line of piffle.
I do however feel you are missing the big picture.
Just for this post (and the sake of argument) let us grant that what you witnessed was an honest to god miracle. What does that tell you about god?
It tells me that god suspended the laws of physics to save a stack of paper from almost certain moistening.
Forget about the 6 year old girl rummaging through trash looking for food. Or the 8 year old boy with leukemia.... there is a sermon somewhere that may get wet.
That seem right to you?
How about the woman who spent 24 years chained in the basement of a house and used for a sex slave by her own father?
Imagine how hard she prayed. Imagine the terror of birthing 7 children in those conditions.(Those were the ones born alive...neglect and malnutrition got the best of the others.) Imagine how she must have begged god for reprieve as she was raped and sodomized nightly in front of those seven children who shared her prison for 24 straight years.
Imagine how she beseeched heaven... for something... anything... to help her children escape this waking nightmare. Nothing at all.
NOTHING AT ALL.
Are you beginning to understand?
Where in the hell was her minor miracle? For Christ's sake if ANYONE ever needed a small twist of fortune... THIS was the girl.
Any god who would see fit to let this woman languish with 7 small innocent children in a fucking dungeon for a quarter of a century... but bent the laws of physics to save a few completely meaningless pieces of paper... is a god I can't admire at all.
In fact, I would harbor nothing but the most sincere contempt for it. And I don't think many sane, ethical people could rationally disagree.
thanks for acknowledging that there is a God.:)

God gives man the brains to responsible, to take care of himself and others, and utilize all resources on Earth in order to survive.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4859 May 15, 2014
to be responsible

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#4860 May 15, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
God gives man the brains to responsible, to take care of himself and others, and utilize all resources on Earth in order to survive.
All hail the IPU and bless her holy hooves!

“See how you are?”

Earth

#4861 May 15, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>

"God gave" rats and roaches the same thing. What sets humans apart according to theology is a soul, not a brain - and the devout couldn't possibly make it more obvious.

“I'll think about it.”

central Florida

#4862 May 15, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS is what you take from Scrutiny's post?
He did NOT acknowledge that there is a "god."
He said IF there was, then it is not a being worthy of worship.

It's amazing how you ignore what is actually written and see only that which you want to see. Much like your "miracle."
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text> God gives man the brains to responsible, to take care of himself and others, and utilize all resources on Earth in order to survive.
Then the man with the religious pamphlets should have used his "god"-given brains and moved the papers where they wouldn't get wet, shouldn't he?

Why does "god" intervene for that and not to help people in real need?
Simple....because there is no "god."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 56 min Just Think 690,400
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr About time 41,858
Charles Mansion Died Last Night 2 hr Paul McCartney is... 4
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 4 hr Paul is dead 123
Sometimes I like Louis Farrakhan's "sermons"...... 4 hr Paul is dead 105
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 4 hr Paul is dead 595
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 hr Tellthetruth 989,719
More from around the web