God is REAL - Miracles Happen!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4815 May 12, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
You saw a dry spot on the pavement and think that it was an act of God. That is not normal. Just because you have not said that you are currently under psychiatric care doesn't mean it wouldn't be beneficial - but hey, if you think it would impede your imaginative processes I understand your reluctance to have your feet on the ground. There can be good money to be made in being a little detached from reality.
hey !! stop your childish opinions !!! your opinions do no count. my opinions are holy !!! God showed me one of his many Miracles. so my opinions are better, Godly, honest, and heavenly !!! yours is NOTHING !!! so zip your unzipped !!!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4816 May 12, 2014
saidI wrote:
<quoted text>
You have told your story many times now. You didn't witness what happened, just the aftermath. Yet you keep saying you witnessed it. That is delusional.
Saidl, if you have not witnessed a real Miracle, just keep quiet, ok. not everyone is lucky enough. so accept it, ok ? i am very lucky, you are not. keep screaming profanity, 4 letter words, etc etc. that is your right. no matter how you scream profanity, the fact remains: Andet really witnessed a real MIRACLE. whether you like it or not. i did witness a real Miracle. and you ? never. I WON, YOU LOST. that is the truth.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#4817 May 12, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
excuse !! you are just a witch, ok ? my opinion is much better than yours. i am with God, and i am sure i am better than you when it comes to common sense.
whatever i post, should be read and respected since i write them honestly and with feelings.
i witnessed a real Miracle last June 30, 2011. yes, i witnessed it. i saw those 2 perfect dry semi circles which protected Jeff and his religious materials from getting wet. ok ?
who the f*****ck are you to tell me i was experiencing delusions ? you are just low life witch, ok ? nothing more.
all my sisters, my co workers, acquaintances, believed what i told them. they know who i am personally. they know i am a very honest person. i have never heard from them calling me delusional. omg. these are people who really know who i am.
you ? you don't know me ? you call me delusional ? who the f*****ck are you you low life witch ? you don't know me personally, ok ? you don't know who you are talking to, ok ?
LOL! You're opinion is better because you're with God? That's like saying you're a better football fan because you like the Cubs. I have the distinct feeling that your sisters, co-workers and acquaintances indulge your little story condescendingly BECAUSE they know you personally.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4818 May 12, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! You're opinion is better because you're with God? That's like saying you're a better football fan because you like the Cubs. I have the distinct feeling that your sisters, co-workers and acquaintances indulge your little story condescendingly BECAUSE they know you personally.
sorry, i did not read a single word you posted. i am so busy with my own posts which are more interesting and so honest. why waste my time reading posts that are so superficial ?

“See how you are?”

Earth

#4819 May 12, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
hey !! stop your childish opinions !!! your opinions do no count. my opinions are holy !!! God showed me one of his many Miracles. so my opinions are better, Godly, honest, and heavenly !!! yours is NOTHING !!! so zip your unzipped !!!
I suppose it might be mean of me to poke pins at your bubble. I haven't really been as considerate of your =ahem= uh,... "disposition" as you are undoubtedly accustomed to. Oh, and you can also forget what I said about the tooth fairy not being real. Okay? Feel better now?

“See how you are?”

Earth

#4820 May 12, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry, i did not read a single word you posted. i am so busy with my own posts which are more interesting and so honest. why waste my time reading posts that are so superficial ?
There are people who, instead of listening to what is being said to them, are already listening to what they are going to say themselves.... George Santayana.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4821 May 12, 2014
:)

Since: Mar 11

Brunswick, Australia

#4822 May 12, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
Saidl, if you have not witnessed a real Miracle, just keep quiet, ok. not everyone is lucky enough. so accept it, ok ? i am very lucky, you are not. keep screaming profanity, 4 letter words, etc etc. that is your right. no matter how you scream profanity, the fact remains: Andet really witnessed a real MIRACLE. whether you like it or not. i did witness a real Miracle. and you ? never. I WON, YOU LOST. that is the truth.
Your on an international forum, so we won't keep quite. I am not screaming profanities, and couldn't be bothered.
I have witnessed a real miracle: I witnessed a car accident the miracle is that everyone survived. I walked around a corner, there was a crumpled up car and people standing around saying look a miracle no one died. They were Christian people so I believed them.
Dale_Harris

Johannesburg, South Africa

#4823 May 13, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Andet,
I know about your miracle and I believe you as I have also seen and experienced a miracle. I will not let people pull it part so I keep it to myself and only people I know who understand, know about it. Keep it close to your heart and do not heed sceptics. It is like watching "Long Island Medium". There are sceptics, many, but I have my own views on this too. I do not discuss it here as you have seen what happens. Take care friend.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4824 May 13, 2014
saidI wrote:
<quoted text>
Your on an international forum, so we won't keep quite. I am not screaming profanities, and couldn't be bothered.
I have witnessed a real miracle: I witnessed a car accident the miracle is that everyone survived. I walked around a corner, there was a crumpled up car and people standing around saying look a miracle no one died. They were Christian people so I believed them.
ok, I believe you witnessed a real Miracle. I agree since Miracles do happen.

so I hope you also agree that I witnessed a real Miracle since I really saw those 2 perfect dry semi circles.

whether those in the car are Christians or Muslims, a Miracle is a Miracle. Miracles are not only for Christians. also, I believe there are lots of Miracles that are not reported.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4825 May 13, 2014
Dale_Harris wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Andet,
I know about your miracle and I believe you as I have also seen and experienced a miracle. I will not let people pull it part so I keep it to myself and only people I know who understand, know about it. Keep it close to your heart and do not heed sceptics. It is like watching "Long Island Medium". There are sceptics, many, but I have my own views on this too. I do not discuss it here as you have seen what happens. Take care friend.
thank you so much Dale Harris :) so kind of you. and same to you, take care yourself. how's your arthritis ? gone ? they don't bother you anymore ? mine is gone too. I can walk normally, even run, no problem.:)
Dale_Harris

Johannesburg, South Africa

#4826 May 13, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you so much Dale Harris :) so kind of you. and same to you, take care yourself. how's your arthritis ? gone ? they don't bother you anymore ? mine is gone too. I can walk normally, even run, no problem.:)
Hey Andet my arthritis is behaving itself, through diet, as for yours. It is amasing that a few changes to your diet can relieve you of such pain. My damaged nerve end problem is also so much better. Cannot believe it. Thanks so much Andet for your help with the diet and things.(I think prayer also has a lot to do with it). Don't know but it works. The combination of Diet and prayers. Take care now.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4827 May 13, 2014
Dale_Harris wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Andet my arthritis is behaving itself, through diet, as for yours. It is amasing that a few changes to your diet can relieve you of such pain. My damaged nerve end problem is also so much better. Cannot believe it. Thanks so much Andet for your help with the diet and things.(I think prayer also has a lot to do with it). Don't know but it works. The combination of Diet and prayers. Take care now.
yes, prayer and diet. i agree. and same to you Dale.:)

“I'll think about it.”

Since: Nov 07

central Florida

#4828 May 13, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
excuse !! you are just a witch, ok ? my opinion is much better than yours. i am with God, and i am sure i am better than you when it comes to common sense.
You think that having an imaginary superbeing friend shows that you have more common sense than someone who doesn't. LOLOL!
You are so amusing.
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text> whatever i post, should be read and respected since i write them honestly and with feelings.
i witnessed a real Miracle last June 30, 2011. yes, i witnessed it. i saw those 2 perfect dry semi circles which protected Jeff and his religious materials from getting wet. ok ?
who the f*****ck are you to tell me i was experiencing delusions ?
Who am I? Just a sane, rational person, grounded in the real world.
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text> you are just low life witch, ok ? nothing more.
"Low life witch?" If I may quote YOU in your next ranting paragraph..."You don't know me personanlly. You don't know who you are talking to."
Is the irony lost on you?
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text> all my sisters, my co workers, acquaintances, believed what i told them. they know who i am personally. they know i am a very honest person. i have never heard from them calling me delusional. omg. these are people who really know who i am.

Honey, they aren't going to call you "delusional" to your face. They have to live around you
and they understand that you have a problem with self-esteem.
Don't you know that people who feel the need to proclaim that they are awesome are the very ones who feel that they are not?
Confident people don't have to shout about how confident they are. They just are and it shows.
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text> you ? you don't know me ? you call me delusional ? who the f*****ck are you you low life witch ? you don't know me personally, ok ? you don't know who you are talking to, ok ?
My, my....did I touch a nerve?
;)

“See how you are?”

Earth

#4829 May 13, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, prayer and diet. i agree. and same to you Dale.:)
Diet and exercise. Delusion is optional.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4830 May 13, 2014
aWitchintheWoods wrote:
<quoted text>
You think that having an imaginary superbeing friend shows that you have more common sense than someone who doesn't. LOLOL!
You are so amusing.
<quoted text>
Who am I? Just a sane, rational person, grounded in the real world.
<quoted text>
"Low life witch?" If I may quote YOU in your next ranting paragraph..."You don't know me personanlly. You don't know who you are talking to."
Is the irony lost on you?
<quoted text>
Honey, they aren't going to call you "delusional" to your face. They have to live around you
and they understand that you have a problem with self-esteem.
Don't you know that people who feel the need to proclaim that they are awesome are the very ones who feel that they are not?
Confident people don't have to shout about how confident they are. They just are and it shows.
<quoted text>
My, my....did I touch a nerve?
;)
i don't a sensitive clitoris like you. so you did not touch a nerve. never.

Miracles are real. it happened before. it happens today. and it will happen tomorrow. that is the reality.

anyone who does not believe in God and his Miracles are living in fantasy or in delusion. that is the truth.:)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4831 May 13, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Diet and exercise. Delusion is optional.
excuse me ! prayers helped me a lot. besides, people are praying because there really is a God. God heals, helps, and gives guidance.

if my prayers were not answered, then probably i will stop praying. but many of my prayers were answered. should i stop praying ? no way Jose !!!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4832 May 13, 2014
i don't have a sensitive clitoris

“See how you are?”

Earth

#4833 May 13, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't a sensitive clitoris like you. so you did not touch a nerve. never.
Miracles are real. it happened before. it happens today. and it will happen tomorrow. that is the reality.
anyone who does not believe in God and his Miracles are living in fantasy or in delusion. that is the truth.:)
All you are saying is that things you cannot explain/understand happen every day. After reading your posts I think that's as obvious as the nose on your face, but not for reasons that you want to believe.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4834 May 13, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
All you are saying is that things you cannot explain/understand happen every day. After reading your posts I think that's as obvious as the nose on your face, but not for reasons that you want to believe.
if you don't believe in Miracles, then don't. that is your right and option.:)

but i do believe in Miracles. i witnessed one Miracle on June 30, 2011.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 min set free in truth 40,535
SERVICES -YENIKOY Tel (0212) 299 15 34 ) GENERA... 2 min generalelectricser 1
Zekeriyaköy General Electric (0212) 342 00 24 )... 13 min generalelectricser 1
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 13 min gundee123 100,084
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min Aura Mytha 839,993
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min set free in truth 590,811
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 23 min set free in truth 176,949
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 26 min Truths 612,220
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 hr Insults Are Easier 271,403
More from around the web