God is REAL - Miracles Happen!

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#4759 May 6, 2014
Knock off purse seller wrote:
I had an experience with an angel that I have not posted before. Here it is:
In 1975 I was 15. I lived with my mom and younger sister.
One day, a lady knocked on the door. I answered it. She said her name and said she was my mom's friend. My mom acknowledged her as being a friend of hers. She said she wanted to drive the 3 of us to the mountains so we went in her car.
Once we got to the mountains this lady said to my mom, "You're feeling sleepy, aren't you?" Just then my mom fell asleep sitting up. Then this lady said, "I had to put your mom to sleep because she can't hear this. I'm an angel. Your mom's going to die before you turn 18 (she directed this part of the comment to my sister sitting by me in the back seat. She was 5).
I tuned her out at this point because I was thinking, "Oh here we go again. Another angel event!" I was rolling my eyes and didn't hear anything else she said.
After she drove us home, I forgot about it till 2 weeks later. Then I was thinking about her saying she was angel and I decided to ask my mom about it, so I said, "Mom. Remember that friend of yours who came here a couple weeks ago?" She said, "What friend? I have no friend." Then I said, "You know, the lady who drove us to the mountains 2 weeks ago?" My mom answered, "What drive to the mountains? We never went anywhere."
At this point I got a sick feeling in my stomach because I realized she wasn't supposed to remember it, so I dropped the subject.
That was in 1975, as I said. Later in 1986, as the lady "friend" predicted, my mom DID DIE 2 years before my sister turned 18. She died unexpectedly from a medication accident.
What's noteworthy about this event is several things: 1)she said she was my mom's friend but my mom had no memory of this "friend" just 2 weeks later; 2)she predicted my mom's death being before my sister turned 18, this came out 11 years later; 3)she drove us to the mountains but just 2 weeks later my mom had no memory of this "trip"; 4)she put my mom to sleep so she couldnt hear the prediction of her death; 5)she drove us to the mountains in "her car", but angels dont have "cars" so where did the car come from??

If you examined your story closely there are a lot of things that make no sense at all.

Why did an angel have to drive you into the mountains and put your mother to sleep in order to have a private conversation?

Even if it were true....to what benefit would it be to know that your mother was going to die earlier than expected? How would that have accomplished anything at all but freaking out your sister?

You are missing motive... what did the angel expect you to do with this information?

Humans are more prone to hallucination than you may believe.

I am not saying all of it was a dream/hallucination... I think you may be mixing memories with dreams.

I have memories from early childhood that I know damn well didn't happen... most of us do.

If you step back from the story you will see that it's sole design is to prove to you that angels are real. There is simply no other function.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#4760 May 6, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang, you are gullible.
There wasn't anything in or about the clip that indicated the child was ever in need of any healing. It appears to me that he and the preacher(s) were attention seeking - and it obviously worked.
WOW!!!

Are they still running with "squirmy kid"?

If there was anything medical at all wrong with that boy... he was having a seizure of some sort.

Guess what?

Seizures pass... only takes a minute or two.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#4761 May 7, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
just a Thank You Prayer
thank you God for my foods
thank you God, my left foot arthritis pain is getting lesser
thank you God for my:
big bank savings
diamonds
golds
growing investments
and my others achievements like:
4 academic awards and an honor in high school
from high school to college an academic scholar
3 college diplomas
my parents, "Most Outstanding Parents of the Year" for having a son (me) garnering most of the awards in high school
perfect 4.0 gpa when i graduated my computer course
won 2 gay beauty contests
a supervisor or director at work
witnessed a real Miracle on June 30, 2011
applauded loudly after i danced solo during Christmas parties
also, many people told me i look 20 years younger
in other words, it pays to be a believer in God.:)
Kinda full of yourself... aren't you?

What did you do for god to give you arthritis?

Money, gold and diamonds? I would assume you are praying to Yahwey? I recall something about a needle and a camel.

You even feel YOU are the reason your parents are great...outstanding! You don't seem prideful in the least bit.

Real curious to find out what field you are in.

You write with no regard for grammar...so it can't be literature.

I would be pissed if after all that schooling... degrees... and awards...I ended up with a title like "supervisor"... that means babysitter.

Where exactly is all this humble christian brainpower going?

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#4762 May 7, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
we need micro organisms to decompose dead matters. diseases are part of life and nature.
do you consider the extinction of dinosaurs a Miracle ?
No, that was an asteroid.

The laws of physics being suspended in your favor is a miracle.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#4763 May 7, 2014
Albert Einstein said ....

"The only miracle in the universe, is that there are no miracles."
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4764 May 7, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinda full of yourself... aren't you?
What did you do for god to give you arthritis?
Money, gold and diamonds? I would assume you are praying to Yahwey? I recall something about a needle and a camel.
You even feel YOU are the reason your parents are great...outstanding! You don't seem prideful in the least bit.
Real curious to find out what field you are in.
You write with no regard for grammar...so it can't be literature.
I would be pissed if after all that schooling... degrees... and awards...I ended up with a title like "supervisor"... that means babysitter.
Where exactly is all this humble christian brainpower going?
i prayed to God to lessen my arthritis pain. it is actually healed. i have not experienced any pain when walking or even running.

God gave me guidance. i used goggle to research for foods to be eaten and foods to avoid. and i got them all. in just a few days after starting my new diet, the pain was lessened, and later on gone for good.

i never took any oral medications for arthritis since the pain was negligible. no need of pain pills. but i have some liniments and other topical creams and ointments which i used sometimes. but lately, i am not using them anymore. there is no more pain.

and all i did was follow my new diet plan.

go to "Arthritis Pain" thread if you need to know the foods to eat and avoid.:)

“See how you are?”

Earth

#4766 May 7, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!!!
Are they still running with "squirmy kid"?
If there was anything medical at all wrong with that boy... he was having a seizure of some sort.
Guess what?
Seizures pass... only takes a minute or two.
He didn't dredge it back up (recently), but just like the "miracle" of a dry spot on the pavement he never let go of it, either.

“See how you are?”

Earth

#4767 May 7, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
i prayed to God to lessen my arthritis pain. it is actually healed. i have not experienced any pain when walking or even running.
God gave me guidance. i used goggle to research for foods to be eaten and foods to avoid. and i got them all. in just a few days after starting my new diet, the pain was lessened, and later on gone for good.
i never took any oral medications for arthritis since the pain was negligible. no need of pain pills. but i have some liniments and other topical creams and ointments which i used sometimes. but lately, i am not using them anymore. there is no more pain.
and all i did was follow my new diet plan.
go to "Arthritis Pain" thread if you need to know the foods to eat and avoid.:)
A miracle a minute, huh?
You changed your diet and the inflammation decreased. I'm failing to get where the "prayed to God" part comes into play. If you pray all the time isn't it a "miracle" that you got arthritis in the first place?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4768 May 7, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
A miracle a minute, huh?
You changed your diet and the inflammation decreased. I'm failing to get where the "prayed to God" part comes into play. If you pray all the time isn't it a "miracle" that you got arthritis in the first place?
yes i prayed to God to heal my arthritis. i believe God gave me guidance when i decided to goggle the foods to eat and the foods to avoid. and i am very thankful to God when my arthritis pain was lessened. just lately, i can tell that my arthritis is healed.

yes, it is healed. by eating only what is proper, by avoiding foods not allowed. no medicines needed.

“See how you are?”

Earth

#4769 May 7, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
yes i prayed to God to heal my arthritis. i believe God gave me guidance when i decided to goggle the foods to eat and the foods to avoid. and i am very thankful to God when my arthritis pain was lessened. just lately, i can tell that my arthritis is healed.
yes, it is healed. by eating only what is proper, by avoiding foods not allowed. no medicines needed.
You've got reprieve from joint pain and God did it with a miracle? Nope.
So God talked to you through the Topix "arthritis pain" thread...
God saved my life when he talked to me through the DMV manual. I've been stopping for red lights ever since. Reality ain't freakin' Godmagic, Bubba.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4770 May 7, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
God saved my life when he talked to me through the DMV manual. I've been stopping for red lights ever since. Reality ain't freakin' Godmagic, Bubba.
i did not say it was healed by a Miracle.

i only said God gave me guidance.:) God gave me the ability to use any available resources.

“See how you are?”

Earth

#4771 May 7, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
i did not say it was healed by a Miracle.
i only said God gave me guidance.:) God gave me the ability to use any available resources.
Which is more than a bit like saying Tooth Fairy gave you the ability to brush your teeth after Easter Bunny gave you the ability to eat jelly beans.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#4772 May 7, 2014
Andet... this is God....

Google "KT extinction"

You are welcome.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#4773 May 7, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh ye of little faith...

Just who do you suppose turns those lights red?...

Jazz hands!

God out.

“See how you are?”

Earth

#4774 May 7, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh ye of little faith...
Just who do you suppose turns those lights red?...
Jazz hands!
God out.
I don't have faith in the red lights because everyone knows that glowing red is a Satan color.
I have faith in the green lights. I run them all the time.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4775 May 7, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
Andet... this is God....
Google "KT extinction"
You are welcome.
asteroid theory

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#4776 May 8, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
asteroid theory
Not a "theory" as you would understand the term.

Gravity is a "theory" too. But you don't see people lining up to jump out of windows.

A scientific theory is backed by mountains of evidence and (to this date) can not be reputed. Like evolution, gravity, relativity and atomic (quantum mechanics) theories. They also have to be able to make accurate predictions.

The proof is a layer of iridium in the Earth occurring at the very same time as 80% of life on Earth checked out. Finding iridium on Earth is like finding a bag of money in your closet that you didn't put there. It is ultra rare here... there is 1000 times more iridium in the extinction layer...

The "smoking gun" was found in 1980 off the east coast of Central America. A huge crater mostly under the gulf was located and proved to be the source.

It won some Nobel prizes for them. There is no competing theory for the KT extinction because we know it to be true.

An asteroid impact and the aftermath thereof is unquestionably how the dinosaurs were eliminated.

“See how you are?”

Earth

#4777 May 8, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
asteroid theory
Dinosaurs didn't pray hard enough. Fist of God theory.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4778 May 8, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a "theory" as you would understand the term.
Gravity is a "theory" too. But you don't see people lining up to jump out of windows.
A scientific theory is backed by mountains of evidence and (to this date) can not be reputed. Like evolution, gravity, relativity and atomic (quantum mechanics) theories. They also have to be able to make accurate predictions.
The proof is a layer of iridium in the Earth occurring at the very same time as 80% of life on Earth checked out. Finding iridium on Earth is like finding a bag of money in your closet that you didn't put there. It is ultra rare here... there is 1000 times more iridium in the extinction layer...
The "smoking gun" was found in 1980 off the east coast of Central America. A huge crater mostly under the gulf was located and proved to be the source.
It won some Nobel prizes for them. There is no competing theory for the KT extinction because we know it to be true.
An asteroid impact and the aftermath thereof is unquestionably how the dinosaurs were eliminated.
Asteroid Theory is the most agreed upon. but still remain a theory though, even until now.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4779 May 8, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Dinosaurs didn't pray hard enough. Fist of God theory.
just pray that God will lengthen the lifespan of our sun. this way, mankind has still many more years to enjoy sex, movies, buffet, etc etc.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump's "Russia Worries" louder than the noon sun 2 min Johnny 11
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 6 min Johnny 560
Sometimes I like Louis Farrakhan's "sermons"...... 1 hr Paul is dead 103
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr another viewer 989,717
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 2 hr Johnny 122
__POPE OUTED --- Shockwaves from Rome__ 3 hr Nov 2017 1
gay guys for skype?? (Jun '14) 3 hr Zack17almos 18 4
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 hr TrumpTheRetard 41,701
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr JesusWasNOTaJew G... 690,355
More from around the web