God is REAL - Miracles Happen!
Tony

Ojai, CA

#4735 Apr 24, 2014
Some people think that Christians are judgmental...

Certainly Christians are judgmental, the Bible tells us in Proverbs not to hang out with evil people who do evil things, but Christians also believe that all people can be forgiven for their sins, and many people who are not Christians never forgive you for your sins and if you make one mistake many non-Christians will hold that mistake against you for eternity. Through Jesus I am forgiven for my sins, many people who do not believe in Jesus believe that you can never be forgiven.

May God bless you!

Tony V.
xxx

Croatia

#4736 Apr 24, 2014
I pray Godto grow taller.I want grow taller soo much.I can not describe how much this would make me feel better.I do not want live without that.I believe that God give me miracle too becouse i am desperate !

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#4737 Apr 25, 2014
Tony wrote:
Some people think that Christians are judgmental...
Certainly Christians are judgmental, the Bible tells us in Proverbs not to hang out with evil people who do evil things, but Christians also believe that all people can be forgiven for their sins, and many people who are not Christians never forgive you for your sins and if you make one mistake many non-Christians will hold that mistake against you for eternity. Through Jesus I am forgiven for my sins, many people who do not believe in Jesus believe that you can never be forgiven.
May God bless you!
Tony V.
Tony, some Christians ARE judgmental, unforgiving and do evil things.

Since: Mar 11

The Patch, Australia

#4739 Apr 29, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
just a Thank You Prayer
thank you God for my foods
thank you God, my left foot arthritis pain is getting lesser
thank you God for my:
big bank savings
diamonds
golds
growing investments
and my others achievements like:
4 academic awards and an honor in high school
from high school to college an academic scholar
3 college diplomas
my parents, "Most Outstanding Parents of the Year" for having a son (me) garnering most of the awards in high school
perfect 4.0 gpa when i graduated my computer course
won 2 gay beauty contests
a supervisor or director at work
witnessed a real Miracle on June 30, 2011
applauded loudly after i danced solo during Christmas parties
also, many people told me i look 20 years younger
in other words, it pays to be a believer in God.:)
But not for the little girl living on a rubbish dump, who believes in and loves God. She's going to become a prostitute and die young from Aids. No miracle is ever going to happen for her or hundreds of millions of other God loving people. Which proves it isn't true.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4740 Apr 29, 2014
saidI wrote:
<quoted text>
But not for the little girl living on a rubbish dump, who believes in and loves God. She's going to become a prostitute and die young from Aids. No miracle is ever going to happen for her or hundreds of millions of other God loving people. Which proves it isn't true.
i never said every one will experience a Miracle. i never said a Miracle happens every day.

too bad, you have not experienced a Miracle. but in case God will present to you a Miracle, are you ready to believe in Miracles ?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4742 May 2, 2014
God is Real ......... Miracles happen.

“I'll think about it.”

Since: Nov 07

central Florida

#4743 May 3, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
God is Real ......... Miracles happen.
There is no "god" or gods. This is apparent due the total lack of evidence.

And the laws of nature are never suspended for anyone. No one. Ever.

If you think they do, you are kidding yourself.

So called "miracles" always have a logical, rational explaination.
But believers never want to examine their "miracle" too closely.
They don't want to see the reality.
They prefer their delusion since it makes them feel special.

If an actual, verifiable "miracle" happened, it would be the biggest news in the world.
Why aren't we hearing about it? Because it doesn't happen...

“Behave Yourself”

Since: Jul 07

Fort Worth, Texas

#4745 May 4, 2014
aWitchintheWoods wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no "god" or gods. This is apparent due the total lack of evidence.
And the laws of nature are never suspended for anyone. No one. Ever.
If you think they do, you are kidding yourself.
So called "miracles" always have a logical, rational explaination.
But believers never want to examine their "miracle" too closely.
They don't want to see the reality.
They prefer their delusion since it makes them feel special.
If an actual, verifiable "miracle" happened, it would be the biggest news in the world.
Why aren't we hearing about it? Because it doesn't happen...
In my humble opinion it appears that there are many who fail to understand the definition of a true miracle, such as the total disappearance of all criminal activity, the end of diseases or racism.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4747 May 4, 2014
Edthirty wrote:
<quoted text>
In my humble opinion it appears that there are many who fail to understand the definition of a true miracle, such as the total disappearance of all criminal activity, the end of diseases or racism.
we need micro organisms to decompose dead matters. diseases are part of life and nature.

do you consider the extinction of dinosaurs a Miracle ?

“See how you are?”

Earth

#4748 May 4, 2014
Edthirty wrote:
<quoted text>
Ending wars, strife and crime would revoke self determination, which would circumvent the only reason "God created us" - to praise and worship him of our own free will or suffer the consequences. 0.o

“See how you are?”

Earth

#4749 May 4, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
we need micro organisms to decompose dead matters. diseases are part of life and nature.
http://creationmuseum.org/
I consider it a miracle that creationists exist. It is without any doubt a God inspired thing that can't be logically explained.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4750 May 4, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
http://creationmuseum.org/
I consider it a miracle that creationists exist. It is without any doubt a God inspired thing that can't be logically explained.
thanks :) now you believe in Miracles. welcome to the real world CM !!:)

“See how you are?”

Earth

#4751 May 4, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks :) now you believe in Miracles. welcome to the real world CM !!:)
Perhaps "miracle" was the wrong word. I meant "ignorant as a DIY lobotomy kit."

“Behave Yourself”

Since: Jul 07

Fort Worth, Texas

#4752 May 4, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed my point. If those things I mentioned were to suddenly disappear, those would be considered "miracles."

“See how you are?”

Earth

#4753 May 4, 2014
Edthirty wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed my point. If those things I mentioned were to suddenly disappear, those would be considered "miracles."
I might consider it a miracle if every Christian amputee suddenly grew back their arms and legs... Huh, what? There has never been any Christian who has grown back a limb, even with Benny Hinn's "help"? There must be a mustard seed shortage - it's the only logical explanation.

http://time.com/8750/faith-healing-parents-ja...

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#4754 May 4, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
I might consider it a miracle if every Christian amputee suddenly grew back their arms and legs... Huh, what? There has never been any Christian who has grown back a limb, even with Benny Hinn's "help"? There must be a mustard seed shortage - it's the only logical explanation.
http://time.com/8750/faith-healing-parents-ja...
You had me going until you mentioned Hinn in regard to a Christian(gag)
Tony

United States

#4755 May 4, 2014
Romans 15:5-6
King James Version (KJV)

5 Now the God of patience and consolation grant you to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus:

6 That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

“See how you are?”

Earth

#4756 May 4, 2014
cretin56 wrote:
<quoted text> You had me going until you mentioned Hinn in regard to a Christian(gag)
I don't see that he's any less Christian than the next evangelist, and I don't see anybody growing arms and legs back, either. Of course there was that one goofy kid that stopped acting like a spaz....

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#4757 May 4, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see that he's any less Christian than the next evangelist, and I don't see anybody growing arms and legs back, either. Of course there was that one goofy kid that stopped acting like a spaz....
ok, you got me on that one. I agree..

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4758 May 4, 2014
Tony wrote:
God is real, God gave me a miracle, and the MRI pictures prove that God gave me a miracle. People who believe in God will receive miracles in their lives, and when you have God in your life you are never alone.
Your "miracle" was no more than a strong emotional reaction. But I'm glad you're better. The mind is a powerful thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Tellthetruth 989,737
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 17 min Aura Mytha 41,860
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 57 min Yeshua Was-IS God... 690,404
Trump's "Russia Worries" louder than the noon sun 4 hr Doctor REALITY 16
Would the world have been better off...without ... 4 hr Doctor REALITY 11
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 12 hr Big Al 565
our STORE is starting on politics 15 hr Kill Your Television 3
More from around the web