God is REAL - Miracles Happen!
Doctor REALITY

United States

#4674 Apr 13, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
excuse me ? look at the child again. he is in trouble. he is not acting. the child can not act that way. he was sick.
prayer and faith helped that child. God healed the child. God does perform Miracles.
Why you a sick gay homosexual? Don't you REALIZE that God Almighty hated the homosexual lifestyle so much that He rained holy fire down upon Sodom and Gomorrah?

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#4675 Apr 13, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
excuse me ? look at the child again. he is in trouble. he is not acting. the child can not act that way. he was sick.
prayer and faith helped that child. God healed the child. God does perform Miracles.
A kid can't act wobbly? Man, you ARE gullible.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4676 Apr 13, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
A kid can't act wobbly? Man, you ARE gullible.
no, the kid is really in trouble. he is not acting. a kid like that can never act that way. if you examine closely, he is not acting. he is real. he was healed by a Miracle. God is real.

stop saying gullible. i am smarter than you. i was an academic scholar from high school to college. so i know exactly what i am talking. ok ?

“See how you are?”

Earth

#4677 Apr 13, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
no, the kid is really in trouble. he is not acting. a kid like that can never act that way. if you examine closely, he is not acting. he is real. he was healed by a Miracle. God is real.
stop saying gullible. i am smarter than you. i was an academic scholar from high school to college. so i know exactly what i am talking. ok ?
You are clearly gullible if you think a preacher's petition to God stopped a child from moving spasmodically of his own volition.
An "academic scholar" in high school? What Bible college did you attend? ROFL! If religion was the pinnacle of cognizance we'd still be working fields with oxen and bronze plows and treating leprosy with pigeon blood. If you are "smarter" than the next guy, why do you insist on typing inane claptrap and why are you so gawd-awfully inept at punctuation and grammar? Truth be told, knowing what you're taking about doesn't mean you are either intelligent or dull - it indicates whether you are informed or ignorant. You have that choice.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4678 Apr 13, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
You are clearly gullible if you think a preacher's petition to God stopped a child from moving spasmodically of his own volition.
An "academic scholar" in high school? What Bible college did you attend? ROFL! If religion was the pinnacle of cognizance we'd still be working fields with oxen and bronze plows and treating leprosy with pigeon blood. If you are "smarter" than the next guy, why do you insist on typing inane claptrap and why are you so gawd-awfully inept at punctuation and grammar? Truth be told, knowing what you're taking about doesn't mean you are either intelligent or dull - it indicates whether you are informed or ignorant. You have that choice.
of course i am very intelligent. 4 academic awards when i graduated from high school and an honor. an academic scholar from high school to college. i attended school in Asia. Asians are smarter than Americans. that's why you are nothing compared to me. all you know is taking marijuana and other drugs.

i also won 2 gay beauty contests. so ? i believe i am the Topix Miss Universe. brains and beauty. you are nothing. he he :)

Andet
eternal youth, beauty, virginity, and tightness

“See how you are?”

Earth

#4679 Apr 13, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
of course i am very intelligent. 4 academic awards when i graduated from high school and an honor. an academic scholar from high school to college. i attended school in Asia. Asians are smarter than Americans. that's why you are nothing compared to me. all you know is taking marijuana and other drugs.
i also won 2 gay beauty contests. so ? i believe i am the Topix Miss Universe. brains and beauty. you are nothing. he he :)
Andet
I really don't care if you are the love child of Einstein and Marilyn Monroe. When you post something that I agree with, I'll agree with you. When you post nonsense, I'll call it what it is. The above is both irrelevant to the topic and nonsense - and strongly indicates a handicap in your ability to ascertain the line between fantasy and reality.
However, I do agree that you should indeed feel it to have been a great honor to graduate from high school. Belated congratulations!

“I'll think about it.”

Since: Nov 07

central Florida

#4680 Apr 13, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't care if you are the love child of Einstein and Marilyn Monroe. When you post something that I agree with, I'll agree with you. When you post nonsense, I'll call it what it is. The above is both irrelevant to the topic and nonsense - and strongly indicates a handicap in your ability to ascertain the line between fantasy and reality.
However, I do agree that you should indeed feel it to have been a great honor to graduate from high school. Belated congratulations!
Andet must be related to curious.
Neither can tell the difference between reality and fantasy..

“See how you are?”

Earth

#4681 Apr 13, 2014
aWitchintheWoods wrote:
<quoted text>
curious is just a spiteful old curmudgeon that I have no sympathy for.
This guy's posts are nearly identical to so many religies' posts I've seen over time... I have to both wonder what common malady they suffer from and feel immensely sorrowful for whatever trauma has caused it..
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4682 Apr 13, 2014
aWitchintheWoods wrote:
<quoted text>
i witnessed a real Miracle last June 30, 2011. that was the only time i experience it. after that no more. just one time. that is why i really believe in God.

also, almost every time i pray, i my prayer was answered. not all prayers are answered though, but many of them. that is why i do believe in God.

fantasy ? no way Josefina. everything i say here are true.

again here are my achievements:

4 academic awards and an honor in high school
from high school to college an academic scholar
3 college diplomas
my parents, "Most Outstanding Parents of the Year" for having a son (me) garnering most of the awards in high school
perfect 4.0 gpa when i graduated my computer
won 2 gay beauty contests
a supervisor or director at work
witnessed a real Miracle on June 30, 2011
applauded loudly after i danced solo during Christmas parties
also, many people told me i look 20 years younger

the above are true and will be recorded by Topix forever and forever till the end of time.

Andet
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4683 Apr 13, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
curious is just a spiteful old curmudgeon that I have no sympathy for.
This guy's posts are nearly identical to so many religies' posts I've seen over time... I have to both wonder what common malady they suffer from and feel immensely sorrowful for whatever trauma has caused it..
being a believer is not a result of a trauma :)

thank you God for my:

big bank savings
diamonds
gold
growing investments
and my others achievements like:

3 college diplomas
my parents, "Most Outstanding Parents of the Year" for having a son (me) garnering most of the awards in high school

in other words, it pays to be a believer in God.:)

“See how you are?”

Earth

#4684 Apr 14, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
being a believer is not a result of a trauma :)
thank you God for my:
big bank savings
diamonds
gold
growing investments
and my others achievements like:
3 college diplomas
in other words, it pays to be a believer in God.:)
face/palm

“I'll think about it.”

Since: Nov 07

central Florida

#4685 Apr 14, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
i witnessed a real Miracle last June 30, 2011. that was the only time i experience it. after that no more. just one time. that is why i really believe in God.
also, almost every time i pray, i my prayer was answered. not all prayers are answered though, but many of them. that is why i do believe in God.
I don't pray and still get nearly everything I want. Amazing, huh?
I make it happen.
No invisible superbeing friend needed.
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
fantasy ? no way Josefina. everything i say here are true.
That should be "everything I say here IS (not ARE) true," mister brilliant scholar.
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
again here are my achievements:
3 college diplomas
the above are true and will be recorded by Topix forever and forever till the end of time.
Andet
***"graduated my computer?" Your computer needed help to graduate? Or do you mean graduated ON your computer? Really, how difficult do you think that is?***

***"20 years younger" than what?***

***won beauty contests? Maybe you are pretty but you aren't very smart, honey.***

***Topix will be here "till the end of time?"*** Riiiiighttt.

***"supervisor OR director," which is it? You can't decide on your job title? I would be more impressed if you OWNED or CREATED the company.***

***"witnessed a miracle." You saw something you can't explain so "goddidit." So what became of all that education you had?

I said, "Neither can tell the difference between reality and fantasy."
I rest my case.

“See how you are?”

Earth

#4686 Apr 14, 2014
I used silicone dressing on my tires and for two years was blessed to witness the miracle of having 4 dry spots on the driveway after it rained.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4687 Apr 14, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
face/palm
http://newcorediary.com/wp-content/uploads/HL...

sorry for your frustrations :)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4688 Apr 14, 2014
aWitchintheWoods wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't pray and still get nearly everything I want. Amazing, huh?
I make it happen.
No invisible superbeing friend needed.
<quoted text>
That should be "everything I say here IS (not ARE) true," mister brilliant scholar.
<quoted text>
***"graduated my computer?" Your computer needed help to graduate? Or do you mean graduated ON your computer? Really, how difficult do you think that is?***
***"20 years younger" than what?***
***won beauty contests? Maybe you are pretty but you aren't very smart, honey.***
***Topix will be here "till the end of time?"*** Riiiiighttt.
***"supervisor OR director," which is it? You can't decide on your job title? I would be more impressed if you OWNED or CREATED the company.***
***"witnessed a miracle." You saw something you can't explain so "goddidit." So what became of all that education you had?
I said, "Neither can tell the difference between reality and fantasy."
I rest my case.
i know. you don't pray and still you get everything you want, including infidelity, and stds ?

ok, if you see this video, are you going to say it is not real ? you think you are seeing a fantasy ? Miracles are real, God is real. you are living in fantasy if you believe there is no God, and there is no Miracle.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

“See how you are?”

Earth

#4689 Apr 14, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://newcorediary.com/wp-content/uploads/HL...
sorry for your frustrations :)
I'll take that as is an empty condolence.
If you were repentant you'd stop posting gibberish, but I've found that apologists are anything but apologetic.

“See how you are?”

Earth

#4690 Apr 14, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
i know. you don't pray and still you get everything you want, including infidelity, and stds ?
ok, if you see this video, are you going to say it is not real ? you think you are seeing a fantasy ? Miracles are real, God is real. you are living in fantasy if you believe there is no God, and there is no Miracle.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...
Not "real". Not a "miracle." Just a kid acting like a spaz. It wasn't "real" when it was recorded, not "real" when it was posted, and still not "real" the third time you have now linked it. And btw, you are surely talking from experience regarding "living in fantasy".
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4691 Apr 14, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take that as is an empty condolence.
If you were repentant you'd stop posting gibberish, but I've found that apologists are anything but apologetic.
oh ? i believe in God and Miracles. do i need to repent ? only atheists need to repent.

what i was posting was a group of people who believe in God and use faith and prayer to ask God for healing. there is nothing gibberish in it.

http://www.godvine.com/A-Baby-Was-Left-on-the...
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4692 Apr 14, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Not "real". Not a "miracle." Just a kid acting like a spaz. It wasn't "real" when it was recorded, not "real" when it was posted, and still not "real" the third time you have now linked it. And btw, you are surely talking from experience regarding "living in fantasy".
ha ha omg ChromiuMan :) a kid like that can not act like an Oscar caliber acting. omg. the kid was really in trouble. i am not giving you links in order to believe in God. it is up to you.

when i was a kid, i did not believe in God either. but later on, as young adult, i tried praying, and i noticed my prayers were almost always granted. that was the beginning of my belief in God. then on June 30, 2011, i experienced a real Miracle. and my belief in God is much stronger now. oh no, it was not a delusion. it was real. Jeff and I saw it.

“See how you are?”

Earth

#4693 Apr 14, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
oh ? i believe in God and Miracles. do i need to repent ? only atheists need to repent.
what i was posting was a group of people who believe in God and use faith and prayer to ask God for healing. there is nothing gibberish in it.
Unrepentant: adjective. Showing no regret for one's wrongdoings.

Saying you are sorry without any sincerity is unrepentant. Didn't you imply being brilliant enough to savvy that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min trifecta1 992,367
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 11 min Reality 53,186
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Michael 693,505
Who are the most racist people towards inter-ra... 35 min Doctor REALITY 11
Is God a "Bully" sometimes? 46 min Hypocrite 33
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 51 min bongodongo 446,008
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 1 hr _FLATLINE-------- 2,482
More from around the web