Comments
4,341 - 4,360 of 5,361 Comments Last updated Tuesday Aug 26
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4661 Mar 31, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't seem bright enough to keep his mythology correct - but then, none of them do or they wouldn't believe in it.
what is apothecary ? i think you are very bright when it comes to 15th century knowledge.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#4662 Mar 31, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
what is apothecary ? i think you are very bright when it comes to 15th century knowledge.
Apothecary? I'm not a pharmacist. What made you think that? The "right' wing churches' war on estrogen? I read, and I know a little about several eras. That doesn't make me an expert on the dark ages. Perhaps you could quote a few lines of fire and brimstone biblical verse and take us back to those merry times? For your own amusement you can even burn a porkchop and some wood chips on the stove and pretend the smoke is someone's grandmother... just like in the goode olde days.
Tony

Yorba Linda, CA

#4663 Apr 8, 2014
I love to watch Pastor Melissa Scott at 2 a.m. on television, she is awesome.

Here is a link...

http://www.pastormelissascott.com/

May God bless you all.

Tony V.
Tony

Yorba Linda, CA

#4664 Apr 11, 2014
1 Kings 19:13
New King James Version (NKJV)

13 So it was, when Elijah heard it, that he wrapped his face in his mantle and went out and stood in the entrance of the cave. Suddenly a voice came to him, and said,“What are you doing here, Elijah?”

----------

Sometimes you feel like hiding in a cave, but when God has plans for you then you need to serve God. When God calls you then you must obey.

May God bless you.

Tony V.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4666 Apr 13, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Apothecary? I'm not a pharmacist. What made you think that? The "right' wing churches' war on estrogen? I read, and I know a little about several eras. That doesn't make me an expert on the dark ages. Perhaps you could quote a few lines of fire and brimstone biblical verse and take us back to those merry times? For your own amusement you can even burn a porkchop and some wood chips on the stove and pretend the smoke is someone's grandmother... just like in the goode olde days.
so what can you say about this ?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

“See how you are?”

Earth

#4667 Apr 13, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
so what can you say about this ?
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...
Children seek approval from their parents.

“See how you are?”

Earth

#4668 Apr 13, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
oh ok. so which one is scared of garlic ?
dentists
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4669 Apr 13, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Children seek approval from their parents.
God is present. faith and prayer helped heal a child.:)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4670 Apr 13, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
dentists
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...

“See how you are?”

Earth

#4671 Apr 13, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
God is present. faith and prayer helped heal a child.:)
Dang, you are gullible.
There wasn't anything in or about the clip that indicated the child was ever in need of any healing. It appears to me that he and the preacher(s) were attention seeking - and it obviously worked.

“See how you are?”

Earth

#4672 Apr 13, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
Okay, you can go with vampires since you think mythical stories are real.
I'm sticking with dentists.
BTW, don't rely on Facebook and Yahoo for accurate information.
"... some commercial pet flea and tick protection products use concentrated garlic extract to make their product work better."

DO NOT give your pets garlic to repel fleas!

http://www.petpoisonhelpline.com/poison/garli...
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4673 Apr 13, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang, you are gullible.
There wasn't anything in or about the clip that indicated the child was ever in need of any healing. It appears to me that he and the preacher(s) were attention seeking - and it obviously worked.
excuse me ? look at the child again. he is in trouble. he is not acting. the child can not act that way. he was sick.

prayer and faith helped that child. God healed the child. God does perform Miracles.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#4674 Apr 13, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
excuse me ? look at the child again. he is in trouble. he is not acting. the child can not act that way. he was sick.
prayer and faith helped that child. God healed the child. God does perform Miracles.
Why you a sick gay homosexual? Don't you REALIZE that God Almighty hated the homosexual lifestyle so much that He rained holy fire down upon Sodom and Gomorrah?

“See how you are?”

Earth

#4675 Apr 13, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
A kid can't act wobbly? Man, you ARE gullible.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4676 Apr 13, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
A kid can't act wobbly? Man, you ARE gullible.
no, the kid is really in trouble. he is not acting. a kid like that can never act that way. if you examine closely, he is not acting. he is real. he was healed by a Miracle. God is real.

stop saying gullible. i am smarter than you. i was an academic scholar from high school to college. so i know exactly what i am talking. ok ?

“See how you are?”

Earth

#4677 Apr 13, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
no, the kid is really in trouble. he is not acting. a kid like that can never act that way. if you examine closely, he is not acting. he is real. he was healed by a Miracle. God is real.
stop saying gullible. i am smarter than you. i was an academic scholar from high school to college. so i know exactly what i am talking. ok ?
You are clearly gullible if you think a preacher's petition to God stopped a child from moving spasmodically of his own volition.
An "academic scholar" in high school? What Bible college did you attend? ROFL! If religion was the pinnacle of cognizance we'd still be working fields with oxen and bronze plows and treating leprosy with pigeon blood. If you are "smarter" than the next guy, why do you insist on typing inane claptrap and why are you so gawd-awfully inept at punctuation and grammar? Truth be told, knowing what you're taking about doesn't mean you are either intelligent or dull - it indicates whether you are informed or ignorant. You have that choice.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4678 Apr 13, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
You are clearly gullible if you think a preacher's petition to God stopped a child from moving spasmodically of his own volition.
An "academic scholar" in high school? What Bible college did you attend? ROFL! If religion was the pinnacle of cognizance we'd still be working fields with oxen and bronze plows and treating leprosy with pigeon blood. If you are "smarter" than the next guy, why do you insist on typing inane claptrap and why are you so gawd-awfully inept at punctuation and grammar? Truth be told, knowing what you're taking about doesn't mean you are either intelligent or dull - it indicates whether you are informed or ignorant. You have that choice.
of course i am very intelligent. 4 academic awards when i graduated from high school and an honor. an academic scholar from high school to college. i attended school in Asia. Asians are smarter than Americans. that's why you are nothing compared to me. all you know is taking marijuana and other drugs.

i also won 2 gay beauty contests. so ? i believe i am the Topix Miss Universe. brains and beauty. you are nothing. he he :)

Andet
eternal youth, beauty, virginity, and tightness

“See how you are?”

Earth

#4679 Apr 13, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
of course i am very intelligent. 4 academic awards when i graduated from high school and an honor. an academic scholar from high school to college. i attended school in Asia. Asians are smarter than Americans. that's why you are nothing compared to me. all you know is taking marijuana and other drugs.
i also won 2 gay beauty contests. so ? i believe i am the Topix Miss Universe. brains and beauty. you are nothing. he he :)
Andet
eternal youth, beauty, virginity, and tightness
I really don't care if you are the love child of Einstein and Marilyn Monroe. When you post something that I agree with, I'll agree with you. When you post nonsense, I'll call it what it is. The above is both irrelevant to the topic and nonsense - and strongly indicates a handicap in your ability to ascertain the line between fantasy and reality.
However, I do agree that you should indeed feel it to have been a great honor to graduate from high school. Belated congratulations!

“I'll think about it.”

Since: Nov 07

central Florida

#4680 Apr 13, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't care if you are the love child of Einstein and Marilyn Monroe. When you post something that I agree with, I'll agree with you. When you post nonsense, I'll call it what it is. The above is both irrelevant to the topic and nonsense - and strongly indicates a handicap in your ability to ascertain the line between fantasy and reality.
However, I do agree that you should indeed feel it to have been a great honor to graduate from high school. Belated congratulations!
Andet must be related to curious.
Neither can tell the difference between reality and fantasy..

“See how you are?”

Earth

#4681 Apr 13, 2014
aWitchintheWoods wrote:
<quoted text>
Andet must be related to curious.
Neither can tell the difference between reality and fantasy..
curious is just a spiteful old curmudgeon that I have no sympathy for.
This guy's posts are nearly identical to so many religies' posts I've seen over time... I have to both wonder what common malady they suffer from and feel immensely sorrowful for whatever trauma has caused it..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trying to Satisfy my Taste Buds 14 min andet1987 1
looking for male pomeranian to breed with 2 yea... (Apr '11) 19 min topsT 98
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min atemcowboy 539,227
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 24 min Rosa_Winkel 733,234
someone is so happy Michael Sams is released 26 min andet1987 5
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 29 min Classic 1,769
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 33 min RADEKT 258,086
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 51 min Black Thunder 42 600,017
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr CunningLinguist 226,391
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••