Tony

El Monte, CA

#4600 Jan 30, 2014
Genesis 13, 14-18

14 And the LORD said unto Abram, after that Lot was separated from him, Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward:

15 For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever.

16 And I will make thy seed as the dust of the earth: so that if a man can number the dust of the earth, then shall thy seed also be numbered.

17 Arise, walk through the land in the length of it and in the breadth of it; for I will give it unto thee.

18 Then Abram removed his tent, and came and dwelt in the plain of Mamre, which is in Hebron, and built there an altar unto the LORD.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#4601 Jan 30, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
hi :)
yes, I know what I am believing. I believe in God, and I believe in his Miracles. nobody can tell me that God and Miracles are not real. yes, they are real. nobody nor science can solve how a Miracle is done. there is only one answer: there is a real God, and there are real Miracles. Only a real God can create Miracles.
For real?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4602 Jan 30, 2014
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
For real?
hi Just Think, good morning.

God is different. I know the difference between God and superman, spider man, batman, etc etc . God is never a fantasy. God is real. superman and the likes are fantasies. those are products of man's great imagination. God is different. God is real as proven by real Miracles.

Location hidden

#4603 Jan 30, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
hi Just Think, good morning.
God is different. I know the difference between God and superman, spider man, batman, etc etc . God is never a fantasy. God is real. superman and the likes are fantasies. those are products of man's great imagination. God is different. God is real as proven by real Miracles.
As everyone has tried to explain to you, you didn't witness a miracle. You saw two dry semicircles on a wet sidewalk and SOMEONE ELSE told you it was a miracle.

I feel bad for you.

“I Am *All* Of You!”

Since: Jan 14

And I Live In Your Sock Drawer

#4604 Jan 30, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
hi :)
yes, I know what I am believing. I believe in God, and I believe in his Miracles. nobody can tell me that God and Miracles are not real. yes, they are real. nobody nor science can solve how a Miracle is done. there is only one answer: there is a real God, and there are real Miracles. Only a real God can create Miracles.
Define "miracle."

You are one of those people who wants to believe, and who refuses to think. There is no helping you.

Enjoy your drug of choice.

“I'll think about it.”

Since: Nov 07

central Florida

#4605 Jan 30, 2014
Tony wrote:
Genesis 13, 14-18
14 And the LORD said unto Abram, after that Lot was separated from him, Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward:
15 For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever.
16 And I will make thy seed as the dust of the earth: so that if a man can number the dust of the earth, then shall thy seed also be numbered.
17 Arise, walk through the land in the length of it and in the breadth of it; for I will give it unto thee.
18 Then Abram removed his tent, and came and dwelt in the plain of Mamre, which is in Hebron, and built there an altar unto the LORD.
And there is the MYTH that began 1000s of years of war and killing.
The justification for murder, rape, slavery, and stealing.
The Hebrews had "god's" permission.
This promise is still used to validate the unending battles over the land in the Middle East.
How many have been killed, maimed, or orphaned because of this barbaric superstitious nonsense?
Tony

El Monte, CA

#4606 Jan 30, 2014
God is real, and miracles happen.

And the Muslims are trying to take over the world, it is the evil Muslims who are to blame for the violence in the Middle East, and look at who attacked the World Trade Center and the Pentagon. The Muslims are evil.
Tony

El Monte, CA

#4607 Jan 30, 2014
Chick-fil-A gives free food to motorists stranded in Southern snowstorm

By Todd Starnes
Todd's American Dispatch
Published January 29, 2014

Link...

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/01/29/chi...

----------

In Anaheim there are Olive Garden restaurants which feed the homeless people, and Disneyland feeds the homeless, and other restaurants and businesses and churches and charities all work together to feed the homeless people.

----------

Matthew 25, 31-46

31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#4609 Jan 31, 2014
Tony wrote:
God is real, and miracles happen.
And the Muslims are trying to take over the world, it is the evil Muslims who are to blame for the violence in the Middle East, and look at who attacked the World Trade Center and the Pentagon. The Muslims are evil.
Radicals are evil. I'm sure every religion would like to take over the world. Nothing special or exclusive about that trait. Wouldn't you dearly love for Christianity to cover the globe and everyone on it? "Onward Christians Soldier" and all of that?
It was the Christians who conducted the crusades, inquisitions, witch hunts, missions.... "God only knows" how many victims reached the exact same conclusion about your faith as they bled out. Muslims are pretty much just people with delusions about a different Book. Maybe medical science will find the cause one day. shrug.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4610 Jan 31, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Radicals are evil. I'm sure every religion would like to take over the world. Nothing special or exclusive about that trait. Wouldn't you dearly love for Christianity to cover the globe and everyone on it? "Onward Christians Soldier" and all of that?
It was the Christians who conducted the crusades, inquisitions, witch hunts, missions.... "God only knows" how many victims reached the exact same conclusion about your faith as they bled out. Muslims are pretty much just people with delusions about a different Book. Maybe medical science will find the cause one day. shrug.
how would you react if you witness a real Miracle ? try to find a scientific solution ? if you do that, you will turn crazy. you can never outsmart God.

“I'll think about it.”

central Florida

#4611 Feb 1, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
how would you react if you witness a real Miracle ? try to find a scientific solution ? if you do that, you will turn crazy. you can never outsmart God.
I see. You see something you don't understand and refuse to look for a rational explaination.
You perfer "goddidit" so that you can continue to believe in your invisible superfriend.
Not much of a view with your head buried in the sand, is there?

"EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A
mathmatically-calculable,
scientifically-verifiable,
systematically-repeatable
REASON."
Even if sometimes we don't know the reason YET.
Someday we will.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#4612 Feb 1, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would suppose that I'd look at the wind direction, streetlight shades and observe the air currents modified by nearby obstructions.
I know a guy who claims it's a miracle that his lost dog ad was answered. IMHO, there are many among the flocks who couldn't outsmart a tree. Call me nuts, but I think it's saner to look for a rational explanation than to just jump headfirst on one of the crazy ones. Perhaps I'd feel differently about it if I were delusional.
Tony

Yorba Linda, CA

#4613 Feb 9, 2014
"Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see."

– Hebrews 11:1 (NIV)

Today’s commentary
by Dave Whitehead, Senior Pastor, GraceNYC.org

The power of faith is that it takes us toward the future with confidence. Since none of us can know what tomorrow holds, faith becomes a powerful friend, for faith holds back the anxieties that can flood our soul. If you find yourself anxious today, take a moment and stop and refresh your perspective. Hope in the unseen can strengthen your heart to face tomorrow.

http://www.thedailybibleverse.org/

“I'll think about it.”

central Florida

#4614 Feb 9, 2014
Here is another new trend in Christianity.
Having a beer will help with those anxieties.

http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2014/02/08/chan...

Now addictive personalities can have their beer and religion too!

“I Am *All* Of You!”

#4615 Feb 9, 2014
Tony wrote:
"Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see."
– Hebrews 11:1 (NIV)
Today’s commentary
by Dave Whitehead, Senior Pastor, GraceNYC.org
The power of faith is that it takes us toward the future with confidence. Since none of us can know what tomorrow holds, faith becomes a powerful friend, for faith holds back the anxieties that can flood our soul. If you find yourself anxious today, take a moment and stop and refresh your perspective. Hope in the unseen can strengthen your heart to face tomorrow.
http://www.thedailybibleverse.org/
what was your favorite drug before jesus?

do you inhale, ingest or inject jesus?

do you go into withdrawls if you can't find your bible?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4616 Feb 10, 2014
Sock Puppet Master wrote:
<quoted text>
what was your favorite drug before jesus?
do you inhale, ingest or inject jesus?
do you go into withdrawls if you can't find your bible?
omg, whatever you do in life, keep it to yourself. you sound like you are projecting what you do in life daily. believers do not do drugs. we are not destroying ourselves.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4617 Feb 10, 2014
Sock Puppet Master wrote:
<quoted text>
Define "miracle."
You are one of those people who wants to believe, and who refuses to think. There is no helping you.
Enjoy your drug of choice.
excuse me. I have no vices. no drugs, no alcohol, no smoking, no vices.

I was never hallucinating when I witnessed a real Miracle last June 30, 2011.

and I am not a delusional type of person. I have never been diagnosed with mental disorder.

it is my right to believe in real Miracles and to believe the presence of God.

if you don't believe in Miracles and God, that is your right. nobody is forcing you.

but what I am claiming as real Miracle is true, not made up, and not a product of delusion or hallucination.

Miracles happened before, is happening at present, and will happen in the future.

I am highly educated. I am a graduate of 3 college courses. I believe in science, but I also believe in Miracles and God. in fact, some scientists believe in God also.

Location hidden

#4618 Feb 10, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
omg, whatever you do in life, keep it to yourself.
Pot, meet kettle.

“I Am *All* Of You!”

#4619 Feb 11, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
omg, whatever you do in life, keep it to yourself. you sound like you are projecting what you do in life daily. believers do not do drugs. we are not destroying ourselves.
your drug is called "jesus." do you shoot it, smoke it or snort it?

“I Am *All* Of You!”

#4620 Feb 11, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
excuse me. I have no vices. no drugs, no alcohol, no smoking, no vices.
jesus is your drug.

do you shoot it, snort it or smoke it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 min bacon hater 95,424
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Truth 542,045
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min Charlie Sheen 259,150
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Buck Crick 738,611
Last Word + 2 9 min Mike Allen 688
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 12 min JSarah 92
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 18 min yon 3,044
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Epiphany2 600,985
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••