God is REAL - Miracles Happen!
Leman Russ

Freiburg, Germany

#4562 Oct 18, 2013
Like i said, "God" is a fairy tale, the cchurch told to the people, that were scared of the things they didnt understand, and while they were at it they got rich aswell

“I'll think about it.”

Since: Nov 07

central Florida

#4563 Oct 18, 2013
Leman Russ wrote:
Like i said, "God" is a fairy tale, the cchurch told to the people, that were scared of the things they didnt understand, and while they were at it they got rich aswell
You use the term "god" (with a capital G) to mean your concept of the energy of the universe.
Christianity uses the same term for their "god" whose name is Yahweh.

You are both using the same word to denote two different things.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#4564 Oct 18, 2013
are they really miracles or just good luck.

im not sure anymore.

I wish I was....

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#4565 Oct 18, 2013
PDX Dave wrote:
You are partially correct; God is most definitely real. However, miracles USED TO happen. Ever since Christ's ascension after he rose from his tomb, God has been pretty much a absentee landlord. Watching, perhaps being amused by all of mankind's woes sufferings and self-destructive activity, but he doesn't intervene any more with miracles. These days, and airplane crashes and two or three people walk out of it. And they say 'it's a miracle!' well no, it was dumb luck. A miracle would have been, if the airplane crashed and burned and nobody got hurt. So far as things like that go here on earth, we humans are on our own. Yes, you can pray – and God hears you – He just doesn't do anything about it.
You mean like lightening USED to be God's method of smiting sinners and birth defects USED to be God's punishment of the parents?

“See how you are?”

Earth

#4566 Oct 18, 2013
Tony wrote:
"The mind governed by the flesh is death, but the mind governed by the Spirit is life and peace."
– Romans 8:6
In other words, let the church do your thinking for you. That's what it's there for.

“See how you are?”

Earth

#4567 Oct 18, 2013
PFfff wrote:
are they really miracles or just good luck.
im not sure anymore.
I wish I was....
Miracles and luck are both supernatural concepts - they might be the obvious choices to you (sorry) but they aren't the most likely. You have other options. If your tree happens not to be toilet papered on Halloween but your neighbor's is, you aren't seriously going to thank a deity or a leprechaun for sparing you the Charmin, are you? That wasn't the "real" devil tossing the Quilted Northern and your neighbor wasn't the victim of stepping on a crack or spilling salt.
Andy

Chatham, UK

#4569 Dec 1, 2013
Hi Tony. Great video. I have had so many miracles. I am so lucky. I have felt God hold me in his hands. It's funny how some people will argue till they are blue in the face. I had a 1% chance of ever being able to father a child. My boy is 19 next week. Saved from death when my legs and stomach were full of blood clots. Eyes mended and the Doctor kept checking the notes then my eyes with thicker and thicker lenses till he ran out haha 1" thick. Thats just a few. God bless you man. Take care.
Tony

Ojai, CA

#4570 Dec 7, 2013
He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart; he gently leads those that have young.
– Isaiah 40:11 (NIV)
Tony

Ojai, CA

#4571 Dec 7, 2013
Andy wrote:
Hi Tony. Great video. I have had so many miracles. I am so lucky. I have felt God hold me in his hands. It's funny how some people will argue till they are blue in the face. I had a 1% chance of ever being able to father a child. My boy is 19 next week. Saved from death when my legs and stomach were full of blood clots. Eyes mended and the Doctor kept checking the notes then my eyes with thicker and thicker lenses till he ran out haha 1" thick. Thats just a few. God bless you man. Take care.
Prayer sent! And THANK YOU!

God bless,

Tony V.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4572 Dec 8, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
What a coincidence that miracles stopped occurring at the same time the people were able to accurately record such things.
Where was god and all of these miracles for the 150,000 years man walked the Earth before Moses supposedly showed up?
He decided to put on a show for 200 years and retire?
What is the point of praying to a god who is completely indifferent?
None of this backs up your claim that "God is definitely real". That is a hell of a statement when your best hypothesis is that he left.
why are you asking where God was before mankind was created ? God existed long before mankind evolved.

“See how you are?”

Earth

#4573 Dec 8, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
why are you asking where God was before mankind was created ? God existed long before mankind evolved.
God was born when the first shaman set up shop and started shaking rattles at warts and singing to rain clouds.
Tony

Studio City, CA

#4574 Dec 30, 2013
God is real, and miracles happen. Today, in this day and age.

God bless!

Tony V.
Tony

Pasadena, CA

#4576 Jan 25, 2014
"Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up."

— James 4:8
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4577 Jan 25, 2014
Tony wrote:
God is real, and miracles happen. Today, in this day and age.
God bless!
Tony V.
I agree 100%. I experienced a real Miracle on June 30, 2011 at about 8 pm. that Miracle I witnessed is proof of God's presence. God is very real.

“I'll think about it.”

Since: Nov 07

central Florida

#4578 Jan 26, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree 100%. I experienced a real Miracle on June 30, 2011 at about 8 pm. that Miracle I witnessed is proof of God's presence. God is very real.
You experienced something you can't explain and don't understand, so you claim "goddidit."
I guarantee you, there is an rational explaination...but you don't want one.

You would rather believe that an invisible, cosmic superbeing has taken an interest in your personal life. Makes you feel very special.
I get it.
Tony

Pasadena, CA

#4579 Jan 26, 2014
God is real, and miracles happen for those who believe. God has given me miracles, and there is no doubt that God exists.

May God bless you.

Tony V.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4580 Jan 26, 2014
aWitchintheWoods wrote:
<quoted text>
You experienced something you can't explain and don't understand, so you claim "goddidit."
You would rather believe that an invisible, cosmic superbeing has taken an interest in your personal life. Makes you feel very special.
I get it.
I saw that Miracle together with Jeff. Jeff is a humble unemployed distributor of religious booklets on sidewalks. he is a highly religious person. when I passed by him he said, "It's a Miracle." and I saw it. it was indeed a Miracle. for sure it was from God since it appeared to Jeff, a religious material distributor. I just happened to witness it too when I passed by Jeff.
pen name

Osceola, MO

#4581 Jan 26, 2014
aWitchintheWoods wrote:
I get it.

The miracle was here 2000 years ago. We do not need any other miracles to believe. It is Catholics who look for more miracles such as mary in a piece of toast or fatima. It comes from their belief in immortal mary, not Christianity or Jesus.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#4582 Jan 27, 2014
Tony wrote:
God is real, and miracles happen for those who believe. God has given me miracles, and there is no doubt that God exists.
May God bless you.
Tony V.
Tony Yes I believe in miracles, for those who believe. God gave me a miracle and there is no doubt in my mind that God exists.
God bless you.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#4583 Jan 27, 2014
Tony wrote:
God is real, and miracles happen for those who believe. Tony V.
So, if you don't believe in a god, miracles don't happen?

Pretty convenient...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min guest 668,055
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 min Peace_Warrior 619,243
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 16 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 92,942
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 20 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 183,688
what are the physical differences between india... (Jun '09) 33 min Das 87
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 40 min Rosa_Winkel 979,535
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Student 46,048
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr AussieBobby 286,113
More from around the web