God is REAL - Miracles Happen!

“I'll think about it.”

Since: Nov 07

central Florida

#4370 Jul 31, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
When you are in Hell , you won't have any control over how your shame is going to be forced upon you as you burn endlessly in agonizing pain.
Your ignorance and arrogance will haunt you forever in the lake of fire that you're going to be burning in.
I pity you as you suffer in this life AND the next one.
Suffer "in this life?"
How disappointing it must be for you to find that I have a great life.
A loving family, dear friends, nice home, 2 part time jobs (both of which I enjoy), a hobby that makes money (I'm never bored), excellent health for a 66 year old lady, and the freedom to do what I want...like travel the world.
I'm not rich but I always have enough money to do those things that I really want to do.

As for the "next one"...LOL!
I will be feeling nothing for *I* will have ceased to exist.
No more "me." No thoughts, no pain.
You can't frighten me with your lurid imagination.

But I do feel sorry for you, living as you do with your fear and anger.
blacklagoon

Boston, MA

#4371 Jul 31, 2013
aWitchintheWoods wrote:
<quoted text>
Suffer "in this life?"
How disappointing it must be for you to find that I have a great life.
A loving family, dear friends, nice home, 2 part time jobs (both of which I enjoy), a hobby that makes money (I'm never bored), excellent health for a 66 year old lady, and the freedom to do what I want...like travel the world.
I'm not rich but I always have enough money to do those things that I really want to do.
As for the "next one"...LOL!
I will be feeling nothing for *I* will have ceased to exist.
No more "me." No thoughts, no pain.
You can't frighten me with your lurid imagination.
But I do feel sorry for you, living as you do with your fear and anger.
Nice posts, glad to hear your life is rich and meaningful without the worry of a celestial dictator. This poor slob lives a miserable life believing he is a worthless sinner, and fearing retribution from this demon God who, according to him) has the ability to peer into his most private thoughts and convict him of thought crimes. What a terrible way to go through life, no wonder he's so full of hate. Personally I think he's angry at those who are free from the debilitating illness of religion, jealous that his life is totally meaningless without his horrid delusions, Jealous that we find truth and joy without imaginary beings and magical places and events. He can't possible savior the joys of life as we can. Knowing that this is all there is we live life to the fullest. He, on the other hand, is so very miserable, that he can't wait to be with his demon God, treats this life as a mere interlude before he gets his reward for being a good little slave. It's absolutely pitiful what delusional religious thoughts can do to a person. Their life ruined and they're not even aware of it. Sad beyond belief!!!!!
blacklagoon

Boston, MA

#4372 Jul 31, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so happy to see you display your ugly enraged , rude and ornery behavior. It proves that atheism is a religion of disgust and enriched with hatred.
Every time I hear of someone killing people in a public venue, I always wonder if you might just be the one planting the bomb or pulling the trigger.
I'm absolutely positive it's a deluded atheist like you on a rampage 99% of the time.
Nope, wrong again numbnuts, every time you hear of a public shooting, its most likely a Christian or other religious fanatics like Muslims. How many Atheists have publicly murdered Doctors performing abortions? How many Atheists have strapped bombs to their children and blew up hundreds in a public place? Do you know what percentage of the prison population are Christians? Do you know how many Christians are on death row? Do some research on how many Atheists parents kill their children in order to drive Satan out of them. See if you can found out how many Atheists parents sit by praying and watch their children dying of totally preventable diseases and illnesses rather than take them to a Doctor.

Your an assclown, and have no idea of what you're talking about. I challenge you, dare you, double dare you to show me documentation that 99% of Atheists are on a rampage.....Can't do it can ya, numbnuts. Talking out of your ass as usual. Do yourself a favor, stop embarrassing yourself with unsupported claims and childish rants, or do as I suggested, get a soap box and preach on the nearest street corner. See how many people gather and laugh their asses off.LOL
Tony

Studio City, CA

#4373 Jul 31, 2013
"In you, O LORD, I have taken refuge; let me never be put to shame; deliver me in your righteousness."

— Psalm 31:1
blacklagoon

Brookline, MA

#4378 Jul 31, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted your comment on Facebook this morning. Over 50 comments were made about what a fool you are.
They are exactly right.
The God you worship murders little babies and destroys unborn fetuses. You knew that right?.......yeah, I thought so!!!!
blacklagoon

Brookline, MA

#4380 Aug 1, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
How can something that you claim doesn't exist do that, Mr. Shadow boxer?
You're not very smart are you!!!....I said "The god YOU worship." So are you ready to accept that the god YOU worship murders little babies? I see you didn't deny it, or even try and defend YOUR demon god thing. I guess that means you accept YOUR god is a psychopath. Of course that makes you one sick individual, worshiping a child murderer. Maybe you think because YOUR god does it, thats it ok, that in itself is pretty scary. I'd seek professional help if I were you, DO IT.....and SOON!!!!

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#4382 Aug 1, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
When you are in Hell , you won't have any control over how your shame is going to be forced upon you as you burn endlessly in agonizing pain.
Your ignorance and arrogance will haunt you forever in the lake of fire that you're going to be burning in.
I pity you as you suffer in this life AND the next one.
Interesting. You've already been informed that Hell and the lake of fire are two separate things, yet you still use the terms interchangeably. Then you proclaim that your loving God is going to make people who don't agree with YOU suffer forever, and that THEY are the ignorant and arrogant ones. smirk - typical loudmouthed CINO.

“See how you are?”

Earth

#4384 Aug 1, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad to see you refute your own claims that neither exist.
This is how I know that atheists don't exist. I've never seen one stop talking about God and His wrath prepared for them.
Don't project your dementia on me. I've read the Bible.
I don't refute any claim that it exists or that it has had an enormous impact on human history and western society.
I've read Shakespeare, too. If you state that Yorick slew Horatio and I correct you, it doesn't mean that I believe Hamlet's father's ghost is real. At all.
When you unceasingly (and inaccurately) post about the Bible do you expect replies about Vietnamese coffee bean sales or the dangers of texting while driving?
blacklagoon

Brookline, MA

#4385 Aug 1, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
You have failed to refute me. YOU claim my God does not exist. So your empty post above did nothing to refute me that you are a shadow boxing moron.
Ok, numbnuts, here's how it works, I guess I have to treat you like a three year old:

1.) You have a holy book called the bible, right?

2.) You believe that the entity you believe in called "God" wrote what is contained in that holy book, right?

3.) In this book that God supposedly wrote are parts were it is written that this God YOU believe in, murders little babies, right?

4.) SO therefore, the GOD that YOU think exists, murders little babies, right?

Glad we could clear that up, although I just felt like a taught a kindergarden class.

Just to further help you out here, you need all the help you can get when it comes to comprehension, I don't believe in your holy book, I don't believe your God thing wrote it, I'm convinced frighten old men wrote those words. If you want to admit that this imaginary God thing wrote the bible then you have to be prepared to justify, slavery, genocide, infanticide, rape, and immorality.....Go for it skippy!!!!
Tony

Seal Beach, CA

#4386 Aug 2, 2013
"Blessed are they who keep his statutes and seek him with all their heart."

Psalm 119:2

“I'll think about it.”

central Florida

#4391 Aug 3, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you noticed that atheists post on here practically 24/7? Yet the Christians pop in only occasionally ? That's because the Christians work 8-10 hours a day, sit with family to eat, enjoy their lives an hour or so, then pop in to view the hateful comments of atheists.
That's proof that atheists are do-nothing worthless pieces of shit.
Hmmm. That is a pretty worthless generalization you make, sweetie.

Perhaps you missed the part where Tony, the Christian, stated that he is unemployed. On disability or welfare, I guess.

I, the atheist, on the other hand, am semi-retired yet work 2 part time jobs and have a hobby at home that brings in income. I work very hard.

Not being hateful. Just pointing out the obvious.

“I'll think about it.”

central Florida

#4392 Aug 3, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
No I didn't . Where did you come up with that lie, you stupid dumbass? Last I heard, atheist dumbshits that call themselves doctors do that in abortion (murder) clinics. Atheists will do any horrid thing to make a buck.
LOL! Make up your mind.

Atheists are either "worthless pieces of shit" who don't work or they "will do any horrid thing to make a buck."

You hate needs a reason so you grasp at whatever you want to make up, regardless of the reality.

SOME atheists and SOME Christians are worthless and will do anything for money.
Most won't.

“See how you are?”

Earth

#4393 Aug 3, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you noticed that atheists post on here practically 24/7? Yet the Christians pop in only occasionally ? That's because the Christians work 8-10 hours a day, sit with family to eat, enjoy their lives an hour or so, then pop in to view the hateful comments of atheists.
That's proof that atheists are do-nothing worthless pieces of shit.
Such a hate filled rant.
Romans 2:1-3

Please don't try to drag Tony V. down to your level. From what I've seen of his posts he's trying to be a good man and live by the spiritual principles of the New Testament.

“See how you are?”

Earth

#4394 Aug 3, 2013
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is my page on a Colombian dating site...
http://www.colombiancupid.com/en/profile/show...
I love the Colombian women.
:)
All of the best,
Tony V.
Hey Tony - regarding the smoking, might I suggest that you try electronic cigarettes? They're better for you and in the long run they're cheaper, plus you won't smell like an ashtray for your prospective lady. I can give you some better info than you'll get from Blu commercials and gas stations. I'm not looking to spam or advertise for anybody, just offering experience.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#4395 Aug 3, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
You atheists claim the bible is evil, except when its goodness supports your dogma. Cherry picking hypocrite.
I don't think the bible is evil... it is just a book.

The content is scatter shot.. some benevolence, some seriously wicked stuff too.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#4396 Aug 3, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
The only point you are "having" to make is that you are upset and irritated about my God's existence.
It interferes with your attempts to live a life liberated from the accountability that you are a sinner and will have to reckon with your sins with God.
Atheists can be good without God but never good enough, and that is what you are fighting and struggling with.
Just because you deflect, ignore, and evade His existence doesn't mean you are making any progress with your scanty atheism. It's just an illusion that you are gaining any ground.
Admit it, you are losing your battle. I enjoy watching you shadow box.
If you read your bible you will find none are ever "good enough".

Romans 3:10 "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:"

Revelations actually states that you will be judged on your acts alone. If your "faith walk" is less than "red hot" you are doomed.

Revelation directly conflicts with Jesus' whole "born again" thing as a path to heaven.

While you are at it ....

You may want to take a peek at Matthew 7:2...

Might keep you out of perceived eternal misfortune.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#4397 Aug 3, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
No I didn't . Where did you come up with that lie, you stupid dumbass? Last I heard, atheist dumbshits that call themselves doctors do that in abortion (murder) clinics. Atheists will do any horrid thing to make a buck.
Does your religion not state that all of these souls will end up in heaven?

Why would you oppose such a thing?

You should be outside clinics cheering for those women.

Or... are you lacking faith that what they told you was true?

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#4398 Aug 3, 2013
Tony,

I watched your video.

Would you be willing to post before and after X-rays/MRIs?

My girl is a radiologist and a thumping good one at that.

If in fact, you were the recipient of a supernatural healing...this would be definitive evidence.

There are logical medical explanations for the pain going away. For instance... toothaches will eventually go away on their own if the nerves burn out. It doesn't mean anything was healed. The problem is still there.

I don't doubt you believe you were healed. However, miracles are in the eye of the beholder.

Your lure being returned to you certainly doesn't qualify. Amazing little coincidences do occur. Everyone has experienced something like that.

The odds of winning powerball are astronomical .... but some guy/gal manages to win it every week.

Be well.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#4399 Aug 3, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Tony - regarding the smoking, might I suggest that you try electronic cigarettes? They're better for you and in the long run they're cheaper, plus you won't smell like an ashtray for your prospective lady. I can give you some better info than you'll get from Blu commercials and gas stations. I'm not looking to spam or advertise for anybody, just offering experience.
I agree... they almost have to be "better for you" than cigarettes.

However, the long term effects of inhaling chemically enhanced water vapor are still largely unknown. We will see if people aren't dropping left and right from pneumonia (or an offshoot there of) in 5-10 years.

Water and lungs don't get along very well either.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#4400 Aug 3, 2013
aWitchintheWoods wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Make up your mind.
Atheists are either "worthless pieces of shit" who don't work or they "will do any horrid thing to make a buck."
You hate needs a reason so you grasp at whatever you want to make up, regardless of the reality.
SOME atheists and SOME Christians are worthless and will do anything for money.
Most won't.
Why is Peter Popoff not rotting in a tiny cell with some 6'8" guy named Tina?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 22 min Lawrence Wolf 291
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr AussieBobby 286,315
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Devil number 666 982,120
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Michael 675,941
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr Catcher1 110,883
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 184,782
Targeted Individuals, those illegally surveille... 3 hr targetedinvw 1
More from around the web