God is REAL - Miracles Happen!
blacklagoon

Brookline, MA

#4317 Jul 24, 2013
Annie-Bananie wrote:
<quoted text>
Good, waste your life away.
I dare say, my life to this point has been anything BUT wasted. I have accomplished much, have reached many of my life's goals, have more money than a really need right now, have raised two wonderful children, have loving grandchildren, and more important I have not only my health, but am completely free from debilitating God beliefs. I never have to worry about a celestial dictator peering into my mind and reading my most private thoughts. No wonder you poor slobs are so hateful, I would be too if I knew something was watching me and reading my mind 24/7.

Happiness is being an Atheist. Try it.....BE HAPPY for once in your life!!!!!

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#4318 Jul 25, 2013
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>I dare say, my life to this point has been anything BUT wasted. I have accomplished much, have reached many of my life's goals, have more money than a really need right now, have raised two wonderful children, have loving grandchildren, and more important I have not only my health, but am completely free from debilitating God beliefs. I never have to worry about a celestial dictator peering into my mind and reading my most private thoughts. No wonder you poor slobs are so hateful, I would be too if I knew something was watching me and reading my mind 24/7.
Happiness is being an Atheist. Try it.....BE HAPPY for once in your life!!!!!
When I was an athiest i wasn;t happy. In fact, finding God made me feel whole. The fact you waste your life is your problem, and since you only have one life to live, sucks for you.

Since: Mar 11

Australia

#4319 Jul 25, 2013
Annie-Bananie wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you high? There is definite proof yet you bother to argue. What if he truly is real, and all this time you've questioned, him, the Bible, etc. Don't go intruding on people's beliefs just because you don't have one.
There isn't any definite proof. If there was we would all believe, because we would all be so frightened of burning in hell. But even Gods chosen people aren't in fear of God enough to do as he has instructed! We all sin blah, blah, but if there really was a God then we wouldn't dream of sinning with what would be waiting for us.
blacklagoon

Brookline, MA

#4320 Jul 25, 2013
Annie-Bananie wrote:
<quoted text>
When I was an athiest i wasn;t happy. In fact, finding God made me feel whole. The fact you waste your life is your problem, and since you only have one life to live, sucks for you.
Of course you are lying, you were NEVER an Atheist. People become Atheists because they a skeptics, critical thinkers. The most important aspect of being an Atheists is NOT EVER accepting anything without supportive evidence. Atheists have examined the bible and its teachings, and found it to be laughable. Atheists have a very strong sense of reason and logic, both point to a non-existent God. NO one EVER goes through that process and then abandons it because an imaginary being makes them feel all warm and fuzz, that NEVER happens. If someone declares thats what happened to them, they were either NEVER an Atheists in the first place ,or like you, they are simply lying.

As I told you, my life couldn't be better. Because I don't believe like you in a fictitious demon God you think my life is wasted? I find that very funny. You know nothing about my life and what I have achieved. You're a narrow minded ignorant individual, you speak about something you know nothing about. You should be terribly ashamed, but I can see your religious brainwashing has been very thorough.

“I'll think about it.”

Since: Nov 07

central Florida

#4321 Jul 25, 2013
Annie-Bananie wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, I seriously can argue with you all day, but you're so goddamn annoying.
I am too annoying and blacklagoon is a heartless bastard, so we are not worth your time?
Fine. Go away. Don't let the door hit you on your way out.
Annie-Bananie wrote:
<quoted text> The sad truth is that just because you have science doesn't mean you've actually discovered anything; you only uncovered what's already there. Stop giving yourself so much credit.
Where did I credit *myself* with scientific discoveries?
Please point that out.

And, yes..I have Science since I am willing to look at Evidence.
You've got nothing but myth and delusion.

“I'll think about it.”

central Florida

#4322 Jul 25, 2013
Annie-Bananie wrote:
<quoted text>
You have only one live as well.
If you wish to waste it hoping you are going to get a "better" one after you die, you have my pity...and scorn.

"In the interview, Hawking rejected the notion of life beyond death and
emphasised the need to fulfil our potential on Earth by making
good use of our lives. In answer to a question on how we should
live, he said, simply: "We should seek the greatest value of our action."
--- Stephen Hawking

Sounds like blacklagoon has sought the "greatest value," as have I.
Tony

Studio City, CA

#4323 Jul 25, 2013
"He mocks proud mockers but gives grace to the humble."

Proverbs 3:34
Tony

Studio City, CA

#4324 Jul 25, 2013
Bible Verse Of The Day

Thursday, July 25, 2013

— 1 Peter 5:10 —

And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast.

This verse tells us where we can turn when trouble visits us. We need to look up to the God of all grace, look back and remember that he called us, look ahead and recognize the coming glory and look within and see how God is equipping us through our difficulties. Life's challenges are designed not to break us but to bend us toward Christ.

http://www.barbaralehrman.com/
Tony

Studio City, CA

#4325 Jul 25, 2013
Some of the most successful and happy people are Christians. Roy Rogers and Dale Evans made more money than the whole Walt Disney corporation, and they were total Christians, they donated children's hospitals, they helped orphans, they started "The Happy Trails Children's Foundation," and they gave all of the glory to God, they were very humble Christians.(My brother married Roy and Dale's granddaughter, Kristen, so Roy and Dale were in my family.)

God wants to bless his people! If we live the way that God wants us to live, then we will be blessed in this life here on Earth, and we will also be blessed in the next life in Heaven!

All of the best,

Tony V.
blacklagoon

Brookline, MA

#4326 Jul 25, 2013
Tony wrote:
Some of the most successful and happy people are Christians. Roy Rogers and Dale Evans made more money than the whole Walt Disney corporation, and they were total Christians, they donated children's hospitals, they helped orphans, they started "The Happy Trails Children's Foundation," and they gave all of the glory to God, they were very humble Christians.(My brother married Roy and Dale's granddaughter, Kristen, so Roy and Dale were in my family.)
God wants to bless his people! If we live the way that God wants us to live, then we will be blessed in this life here on Earth, and we will also be blessed in the next life in Heaven!
All of the best,
Tony V.
Here, just to show how full of shit you are, are some of the MOST successful people on the planet, all are ATHEISTS!!!!!

Bill Gates
Woody Allen
Kevin Bacon
Richard Burton
James Cameron
Jodie Foster
Katherine Hepburn
John Huston
Burt lancaster
Brad Pitt
Gene Rodenbury.

This is just a partial list, every one of them has had a greater impact on the business and film industry than a second rate cowboy and his wife. A weekly program aimed at children. So your wrong tony boy, by this list some of the most successful and happy people are ATHEISTS!!!!

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#4327 Jul 25, 2013
Tony wrote:
All of the best,
Tony V.
Of course you know that being religious is not a prerequisite to being a good person, and that there are bad people who claim to follow God. There are also crazy people in the churches and out of them. It has always been so.

“I'll think about it.”

central Florida

#4329 Jul 26, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just being as hateful as you are. Giving you a dose of your own medicine stinks , doesn't it?
Actually, I've never seen you be anything to anyone but hateful.
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text> Now you see why us Christians hate you atheists. And don't tell me you don't hate us or you'll be lying.
You are a perfect example of how divisive religion is.
You WANT to have an "enemy." You NEED to have an "enemy."
After all, that old devil has got to be around somewhere, according to your mythology.
Without hell, what use is there for heaven?

The fact is that there is no "us Christians" nor "you atheists."
There are only individual people.

Some Christians are rude, ignorant a$$holes like you.
Some Christians are genuninely kind, caring individuals.
The ones I work with know that I am an atheist and we get along just fine. They don't tell me I need to go to church and I don't tell them they believe in myths.

Now, as for the bible thumper on the street corner, waving signs and screaming at the top of his voice... when he tries to hand me a phamplet and wants to give me the "good news," I tell him that the good news is that I don't believe in primitive superstitions. He doesn't like me so much. LOL!

I don't lie to anyone.
Tony

Studio City, CA

#4330 Jul 27, 2013
Matthew 5:14-16
New International Version (NIV)

14 “You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.
Tony

Studio City, CA

#4331 Jul 27, 2013
Blacklagoon,

Many good people are Christians.

And Roy and Dale were wonderful people.

Sincerely,

Tony V.

“See how you are?”

Earth

#4332 Jul 27, 2013
Tony wrote:
Blacklagoon,
Many good people are Christians.
And Roy and Dale were wonderful people.
Sincerely,
Tony V.
Nobody said they weren't, Tony. But they would have been good people if they were Hindu or Buddhist too, wouldn't they?

Australia

#4333 Jul 27, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
No you haven't, you lying atheist bastard.
If I knew where your grave is going to be, I would already be pissing on it.
And you think God would want someone like you. LOL

Melbourne, Australia

#4335 Jul 27, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
Your God will be ashamed of you.

“See how you are?”

Earth

#4337 Jul 28, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
No He won't, but I'm glad that you've admitted He exists.
IF He exists,
"You got some 'splainin' to do." - Ricky Ricardo
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4338 Jul 28, 2013
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>Here, just to show how full of shit you are, are some of the MOST successful people on the planet, all are ATHEISTS!!!!!
Bill Gates
Woody Allen
Kevin Bacon
Richard Burton
James Cameron
Jodie Foster
Katherine Hepburn
John Huston
Burt lancaster
Brad Pitt
Gene Rodenbury.
This is just a partial list, every one of them has had a greater impact on the business and film industry than a second rate cowboy and his wife. A weekly program aimed at children. So your wrong tony boy, by this list some of the most successful and happy people are ATHEISTS!!!!
actually, all the people you listed are people that I admired for being brilliant in their own field of endeavor. I have no time asking whether they believe in God or not. if they don't, I don't care. all I know is, they are great. if I believe in God, that is my business. and I believe people don't care whether I am a believer or an atheist. as long as they are doing good, respectful of others, not going against the law, I will always admire them, whether believer or not.

“I'll think about it.”

central Florida

#4339 Jul 28, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
actually, all the people you listed are people that I admired for being brilliant in their own field of endeavor. I have no time asking whether they believe in God or not. if they don't, I don't care. all I know is, they are great. if I believe in God, that is my business. and I believe people don't care whether I am a believer or an atheist. as long as they are doing good, respectful of others, not going against the law, I will always admire them, whether believer or not.
As we repeatedly reinterate..

We don't care what you believe as long as you:

(1)aren't trying to force your views on others and

(2)aren't trying to pass laws that are religiously based which will affect all people, regardless of their own beliefs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 min Inspector2 105,576
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 17 min Neville Thompson 281,222
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 17 min Inspector2 618,610
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min Rosesz 646,334
Important Information Leak, It's Sick & Twisted 29 min Its a LONGstory 1
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 30 min lightbeamrider 47,919
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 49 min Truthiness 11
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr River Tam 971,569
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 12 hr oneear69 38,711
More from around the web