|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
I have seen people comforted on their death bed knowing that there truly is a God, and to know that they are going to Heaven, with no more suffering.
And a life of being a Christian is not a wasted life. Also, because I am a Christian, I am not bitter, and angry, and resentful, and hateful, and jealous, etc, etc, etc. I am full of love. If I was not a Christian I might be a hardcore cold blooded killer, or who knows what? I am forty five years old, and I have never earned over seventeen thousand dollars per year, I have never owned a home, I have never been married, I have never had children, I was never allowed to gain all that I wanted from life, I was denied everything, I worked hard for nothing, but I am not angry and bitter about it, and because I am a Christian I beleive that I deal with failure in a better way, as opposed to murdering people.
So only by believing in your myth have you avoided being a murderer?
Amazing.
I know atheists and pagans who deal with failure without going on killing sprees. They simply have the courage and strength of character to keep trying in the face of adversity. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose... it's not personal.

You say you have "never allowed to gain all that I wanted from life" and been "denied everything." By whom? Sounds like you are blaming your failures on someone.
Tony wrote:
<quoted text> Also of note is that God wants to pour blessings on his people. God wants his people to live in a Shining City on a Hill, God wants his people to SHINE. You can be a Christian and you can have a Rolls Royce, you can own several homes, you can be wealthy, and you can have a beautiful wife and beautiful children, etc, etc, etc. God wants to bless his people. You do not have to take a vow of poverty and a vow of abstinence to be a Christian. God wants to bless you, and God wants you to have a better life because you are a Christian, God wants people to see you and for people to want to be like you, God wants Christians to be good role models, etc, etc, etc.
You sound like those televangelists who want your money so that THEY can live a fancy lifestyle. Have you been listening to Creflo Dollar preach?

If your "god" wants to bless his people, why isn't he blessing you with some of this good stuff, Tony? You've been a good boy, right? Or at least tried to be..
Why have you been "denied everything?"

The bible says if you aren't happy slaving away day after day for little or nothing, don't worry about it since (after you die, of course) you will get to live in a mansion and have everything you ever wanted.

This is a recipe for rulers to control their populations.
Poor people didn't put the bible together.
Face it...the RICH/RULERS did.
The bible is a drug for the unruly masses.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

I know God is real...I don't have much to say about this...
blacklagoon

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Annie-Bananie wrote:
I know God is real...I don't have much to say about this...
NO, you BELIVE God to be real. You have no information that confirms he is real as you have no evidence. It's never a good idea to state your beliefs as factual. Until you have verifiable proof that such a being exists, its simply your personal belief. Personal beliefs CANNOT be used as evidence.
Tony

Lynwood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

I might have a friend take some new pictures of me, and then join Christian Mingle...

Link...

http://www.christianmingle.com/

I am a team player, I hate being alone, I want to find a good woman to share my life with, and I want to get married, and I want to have a family and stuff, before I get too old, the clock is ticking. I need to find a good woman who wants to have a family, and who wants to move to live in Italy.

Salute,

Tony V.
Tony

Lynwood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Tony wrote:
I might have a friend take some new pictures of me, and then join Christian Mingle...
Link...
http://www.christianmingle.com/
I am a team player, I hate being alone, I want to find a good woman to share my life with, and I want to get married, and I want to have a family and stuff, before I get too old, the clock is ticking. I need to find a good woman who wants to have a family, and who wants to move to live in Italy.
Salute,
Tony V.
Here is my page on a Colombian dating site...

http://www.colombiancupid.com/en/profile/show...

I love the Colombian women.

:)

All of the best,

Tony V.
blacklagoon

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
All of the best,
Tony V.
Get a haircut, maybe you'll have some luck, right now you look foolish!!! I could never understand why men want to look feminine. If you want a good lady, try and be more masculine, no women want to have to share her hair dryer and rollers with her husband.
blacklagoon

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
All of the best,
Tony V.
Oh, and do try and give up smoking, it makes your breath smell like shit. Your hair, closes, everything smells like smoke, not very romantic.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>NO, you BELIVE God to be real. You have no information that confirms he is real as you have no evidence. It's never a good idea to state your beliefs as factual. Until you have verifiable proof that such a being exists, its simply your personal belief. Personal beliefs CANNOT be used as evidence.
Are you high? There is definite proof yet you bother to argue. What if he truly is real, and all this time you've questioned, him, the Bible, etc. Don't go intruding on people's beliefs just because you don't have one.

“I'll think about it.”

Since: Nov 07

central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
All of the best,
Tony V.
You are 45 but you want a woman who is 18 to 25?
Young enough to be your daughter?
Disgusting.

Yeah, you want one young and naive who will believe anything you say.

Sadly, some desperate woman from a poor South American country would probably marry you in order to gain U.S. citizenship.

However, who is going to pay for her plane ticket to get here?
You are unemployed.
Maybe Yahweh will use an angel to fly her to you.
Now that would be a miracle.
blacklagoon

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Annie-Bananie wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you high? There is definite proof yet you bother to argue. What if he truly is real, and all this time you've questioned, him, the Bible, etc. Don't go intruding on people's beliefs just because you don't have one.
If there is "definite" proof then please, by all means, share it with us all. Please remember this is an adult site, and just saying God exists is NOT proof. Neither is the bible proof, anymore than a book on spiderman make him real. Personal testimony is NOT accepted as proof. I can say that I have an invisible dragon in my basement. Me saying so doesn't mean its real.

So if you have DEMONSTRABLE PROOF, that God exists, if you have VERIFIABLE EVIDENCE, that God exists, now is the time to pony up your proof. BTW, you'd be the frost person in 2,000 years, and would be eligible for a Nobel Prize and the millions of dollars that come with it. Go for it babe!!!!!! I'll be waiting.......LOL

“I'll think about it.”

central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Annie-Bananie wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow.You are new at this, aren't you?
Google "Pascal's Wager" and save us all a lot of time.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>If there is "definite" proof then please, by all means, share it with us all. Please remember this is an adult site, and just saying God exists is NOT proof. Neither is the bible proof, anymore than a book on spiderman make him real. Personal testimony is NOT accepted as proof. I can say that I have an invisible dragon in my basement. Me saying so doesn't mean its real.
So if you have DEMONSTRABLE PROOF, that God exists, if you have VERIFIABLE EVIDENCE, that God exists, now is the time to pony up your proof. BTW, you'd be the frost person in 2,000 years, and would be eligible for a Nobel Prize and the millions of dollars that come with it. Go for it babe!!!!!! I'll be waiting.......LOL
First off, you're the rude asshole I've seen around here, and secondly, me showing you proof may not mean anything to you. My belief in god is that fact that I've accepted that fact that not everything can be explained, and the fact of it is that I know that maybe someone created the universe. Not someone, "something", and no, I doubt we're just a cell, and I highly doubt that when you die, you remain in the ground for eternity, but I'm not going to waste my time on someone who is hard-headed like yourself.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

aWitchintheWoods wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow.You are new at this, aren't you?
Google "Pascal's Wager" and save us all a lot of time.
Yeah, nah. Don't tell me what to do, and yes, I'm new on this site. Heh.

“I'll think about it.”

central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Annie-Bananie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, nah. Don't tell me what to do, and yes, I'm new on this site. Heh.
Just trying to help you, kiddo.

"What if he truly is real..." you said.
This is an argument called "Pascal's Wager."
If you are going to debate atheists, it would behoove you to be familiar with it.

Your "what if" belies your "I know."
Your belief is based on fear.
That is sad.

“I'll think about it.”

central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
No you haven't, you lying atheist bastard.
If I knew where your grave is going to be, I would already be pissing on it.

You will still be the prick you are today. So why give your ass proof?

The only thing you are waiting on, is your first day in Hell. Hopefully it is tomorrow, you vegetable-minded atheist azzhole.
Feel the Jesus love? LOL!
If there were a Jesus, he would be embarassed by you.
Good thing he's only a myth.

“I'll think about it.”

central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Annie-Bananie wrote:
<quoted text>
My belief in god is that fact that I've accepted that fact that not everything can be explained,
So it's a "fact" you choose to believe something with no proof, simply because you want to believe it.
Annie-Bananie wrote:
<quoted text> and the fact of it is that I know that maybe someone created the universe.
You "know... "maybe..."
Well, that is definitely wishy-washy.
Annie-Bananie wrote:
<quoted text> Not someone, "something",
So, what "thing" would that be?
Annie-Bananie wrote:
<quoted text> and no, I doubt we're just a cell,
We are quite certainly more than "a" cell. Estimates range from 50 to more than 100 trillion cells in an adult human.
Annie-Bananie wrote:
<quoted text> and I highly doubt that when you die, you remain in the ground for eternity.
Ummm, no one says the human body stays in the ground for eternity. It decomposes evenutally, the individual cells are recycled into the environment and, in time, become part of all manner of things, even, given enough time, other humans.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

aWitchintheWoods wrote:
<quoted text>
So it's a "fact" you choose to believe something with no proof, simply because you want to believe it.
<quoted text>
You "know... "maybe..."
Well, that is definitely wishy-washy.
<quoted text>
So, what "thing" would that be?
<quoted text>
We are quite certainly more than "a" cell. Estimates range from 50 to more than 100 trillion cells in an adult human.
<quoted text>
Ummm, no one says the human body stays in the ground for eternity. It decomposes evenutally, the individual cells are recycled into the environment and, in time, become part of all manner of things, even, given enough time, other humans.
Dude, I seriously can argue with you all day, but you're so goddamn annoying. The sad truth is that just because you have science doesn't mean you've actually discovered anything; you only uncovered what's already there. Stop giving yourself so much credit.
blacklagoon

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Annie-Bananie wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, you're the rude asshole I've seen around here, and secondly, me showing you proof may not mean anything to you. My belief in god is that fact that I've accepted that fact that not everything can be explained, and the fact of it is that I know that maybe someone created the universe. Not someone, "something", and no, I doubt we're just a cell, and I highly doubt that when you die, you remain in the ground for eternity, but I'm not going to waste my time on someone who is hard-headed like yourself.
Yeah, thats what I thought, you got nothing. All FACTS can be demonstrated, all FACTS, can be supporters with evidence, you have NO FACTS, only a disillusioned belief.

You don't know anything about science or biology do you. No we are not just a cell, we are made up of
billion's of them, and NO we do not stay in the ground for eternity, we decompose until virtually nothing is left. There is no such thing as eternity, everything, including our own sun, will cease to exist. The entire cosmos is in entropy, it to will cease to exist at some point in time.

Two suggestions for you. Go and read some science books, and NEVER state your beliefs as factual. There is zero evidence for your demon God. He doesn't exist, and if he did, he would be responsible for murdering little babies and destroying unborn fetuses. You really want to worship a God who kills little babies?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
blacklagoon

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure did, and it was a pathetic site. Poor bastard, thought he was going to live forever with his demon God. Cried like a little baby, shaking all over, wishing he had realized what a horrid delusion he believed in for al those years. He died an Atheist, he dying words were F--k God!!! I swear thats a true story. BTW, I'll be cremated and scattered at sea, go piss in the ocean, you might get lucky and nail me, LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

393 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Aura Mytha 256,388
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min It aint necessarily so 720,256
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 8 min Naveen kumar 4,525
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min Aura Mytha 224,026
2014 Nike air force one AF1 Mens shoes buy from... 40 min rviisyug 1
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 1 hr Mehr 396
Victory for Birthers over Obama eligibility sca... (Jun '13) 1 hr caesar- 4
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr hojo 532,448
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Clearwater 172,271
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 12 hr John 53
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••