Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Tony wrote:
Sunday, July 21, 2013
He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust."
Psalm 91:1-2
I should re-write Revelations. That'd scare ya.
blacklagoon

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheists are cowards. You keeping proving it.
The coward is the person who makes a claim and then is unable to support that claim, or in your case, lies about the claim. You lie about your God thing, and you're too cowardly to provide evidence, primarily because you can't. You're a child with childlike ideas about an invisible sky daddy who reaches out to hold your hand and comfort you. To you God is a thumb sucking blankie, you poor disillusioned slob. ha ha ha

“I'll think about it.”

Since: Nov 07

central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

"I find it so arrogant when people claim "God" was looking out for them when so many face such horrid circumstances. It's as if their humanity is worth more than anyone else's. If a plane with 150 aboard crashes and 149 perish, the survivor will say, "Thank God. Someone was looking out for me. He must have a special plan for me."

Millions of children starve to death because God is too busy helping deluded Christians find their car keys or help their little Johnny's football team win." Or fixing Tony's aching back.

(a tip of the hat to PurpleHaze who originally voiced most of this)
blacklagoon

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

aWitchintheWoods wrote:
"I find it so arrogant when people claim "God" was looking out for them when so many face such horrid circumstances. It's as if their humanity is worth more than anyone else's. If a plane with 150 aboard crashes and 149 perish, the survivor will say, "Thank God. Someone was looking out for me. He must have a special plan for me."
Millions of children starve to death because God is too busy helping deluded Christians find their car keys or help their little Johnny's football team win." Or fixing Tony's aching back.
(a tip of the hat to PurpleHaze who originally voiced most of this)
Much the same with people who swear that prayers are answered. Millions of Jews prayer harder than they have ever prayed before during the Holocaust. Prayer for their children, their sister, brothers, mother, fathers. Prayer for a quick death during horrific medical experiments, prayer for just a crumb of food, or a sip of water, but NONE of those prayers were answered, millions died in agony and God sat with folded hands watching it all. Or did he? Almost seems as though if a kind and loving God really existed, he could never turn a blind eye to this much misery. The logic mind accepts this lack of compassion and caring as proof that no such being exists.

Now will come the following by Christians and other Theists who simply cannot admit the obvious...."God works in mysterious ways.".........Who can know the mind of God." (my favorite) "God let them die so they could live forever in peace in Heaven." ...God gave the Nazi's "free will" and they chose evil over good." "God answers some prayers and other he will answer in a different way that we may not understand." "God is beyond time-space, we can know nothing about how he answers prayers."..........Beyond time-space?.........Then it is IMPOSSIBLE to know anything about this thing, including whether or not he actually exists.
blacklagoon

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Penn Jillette, if dead, is in Hell right now and is no longer concerned about science or religion. Penn only wants to know how to get out of Hell and its torture, prepared for ignorant atheists.
Nope, he's still alive and like me is not frightened by childish horror stories. You might as well be telling us that we are doomed to walk over the bridge with the troll living under it, and unless we be good little boys and girls, the mean old troll will come up and eat us, LOL. You really believe that hell shit?.......REALLY?.......How old are you 5? Still believe in children's stories?....how pathetic!!! I can only feel intense pity for you!!!!! NOW....OFF TO BED, and NO there are no monsters under your bed!!!!

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Penn Jillette, if dead, is in Hell right now and is no longer concerned about science or religion. Penn only wants to know how to get out of Hell and its torture, prepared for ignorant atheists.
Damn, there's some ignorance in action. Penn Jillette is doing fine. Hell is the grave, not the Lake of Fire. Atheists are your neighbors, yet you obviously hate them, despite Matt. 12:31.(Stop right there. Yes, you do and mind your 9th commandment.) What destination do you think awaits you when you can't even be virtuous enough to read, understand and practice your own scriptures before you start mouthing off about them?
blacklagoon

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
You will be in Hell after you're dead, you goofy atheist. Your cockiness will cease and your horrible existence in Hell as you burn in it will be an eternal reminder of what an arrogant ass8ole you've been during this life.
You're an idiot.
Guess what.........there's a windigo that lives deep in the forest, no one knows exactly what it looks like, but if your not a good little boy or girl, it comes in the night and takes you away. So forget hell, thats a picnic compare to what the windigo will do to you. Now kneel dow beside your bed and ask your imaginary God thingy to protect you from the windigo......Now, now, don't cry, just be a good little boy/girl!!!!!! You poor little child, afraid of monsters under your bed, and the big bad devil.....LOL LMAOROTF.

“I'll think about it.”

Since: Nov 07

central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, he's still alive and like me is not frightened by childish horror stories. You might as well be telling us that we are doomed to walk over the bridge with the troll living under it, and unless we be good little boys and girls, the mean old troll will come up and eat us, LOL. You really believe that hell shit?.......REALLY?.......How old are you 5? Still believe in children's stories?....how pathetic!!! I can only feel intense pity for you!!!!! NOW....OFF TO BED, and NO there are no monsters under your bed!!!!
Just Results repeats (ad nauseum), "You just wait, you mean old atheist bullies! My imaginary friend/big brother/daddy is going to beat you up when he gets here!"

Yep. Five years old sounds about right.

“See how you are?”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
You ignorant ass8oles overlooked where I said "If he is dead". I don't usually read or keep up with what fools say, so I don't know the moron.
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>You atheists claim the bible is evil, except when its goodness supports your dogma. Cherry picking hypocrite.
What rock of ages are you hiding under not to have heard of Penn and Teller? You don't even understand your own Bible and yet claim that Jillette is the moron? LOL!
Atheists rarely offer or defend any dogma, I haven't said that the Bible is evil, and I certainly haven't cherry picked terms or items from it to misapply and misconstrue. Take the plank from your own eye and as usual and always, mind your 9th commandment.

“See how you are?”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
You ignorant ass8oles overlooked where I said "If he is dead". I don't usually read or keep up with what fools say, so I don't know the moron.
The only true part is "I don't usually read or keep up."
blacklagoon

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. It's really amazing to watch as that face starts to droop in shame and disgrace.
Have you ever witnessed a Christian on their death bed realizing that there is NO God, and that their life has been wasted believing in a Myth? I have. It's one of the most pathetic sites you could ever witness. An entire lifetime down the tubes. Totally convinced of a life after death, treating this life here and now as a mere interlude to a grander existence only to discover there is no such thing as heaven or God. The look on their face when they realize this, is the saddest thing I have ever seen. Tears begin to flow, they begin the shake all over, and all they can be heard saying in a pathetic crying voice is..."I've wasted my entire life" I hope a never have to witness such total despair ever agin!!!!
Angered American

Rochester, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

God is REAL - Miracles Happen

Yes indeed they do

Since: Mar 11

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

That Aussie kid 123456789 wrote:
Why dose everyone care how you were made like really it is stupid but yeah believe what you want to
Because it is really interesting. And to get a belief, its usually a good idea to learn a bit so you can form that belief. Where did you get your beliefs from? Someone told you something and that's it "your truth" That makes you a sheep.
It does matter a great deal. People who don't believe in a god don't want god in schools, work etc. And people who do believe in a god want all children to be singing hymens. wasting time learning about god when there isn't any proof, seems pointless.

Since: Mar 11

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Angered American wrote:
Yes indeed they do
Why are you "Angered"
Tony

Lynwood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

The Butterfly Circus

Link to You Tube video...

http://youtu.be/p98KAEif3bI

"The greater the struggle, the more glorious the triumph."

May God bless all who believe.

Tony V.
Tony

Lynwood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever witnessed a Christian on their death bed realizing that there is NO God, and that their life has been wasted believing in a Myth? I have. It's one of the most pathetic sites you could ever witness. An entire lifetime down the tubes. Totally convinced of a life after death, treating this life here and now as a mere interlude to a grander existence only to discover there is no such thing as heaven or God. The look on their face when they realize this, is the saddest thing I have ever seen. Tears begin to flow, they begin the shake all over, and all they can be heard saying in a pathetic crying voice is..."I've wasted my entire life" I hope a never have to witness such total despair ever agin!!!!
I have seen people comforted on their death bed knowing that there truly is a God, and to know that they are going to Heaven, with no more suffering.

And a life of being a Christian is not a wasted life. Also, because I am a Christian, I am not bitter, and angry, and resentful, and hateful, and jealous, etc, etc, etc. I am full of love. If I was not a Christian I might be a hardcore cold blooded killer, or who knows what? I am forty five years old, and I have never earned over seventeen thousand dollars per year, I have never owned a home, I have never been married, I have never had children, I was never allowed to gain all that I wanted from life, I was denied everything, I worked hard for nothing, but I am not angry and bitter about it, and because I am a Christian I beleive that I deal with failure in a better way, as opposed to murdering people.

Also of note is that God wants to pour blessings on his people. God wants his people to live in a Shining City on a Hill, God wants his people to SHINE. You can be a Christian and you can have a Rolls Royce, you can own several homes, you can be wealthy, and you can have a beautiful wife and beautiful children, etc, etc, etc. God wants to bless his people. You do not have to take a vow of poverty and a vow of abstinence to be a Christian. God wants to bless you, and God wants you to have a better life because you are a Christian, God wants people to see you and for people to want to be like you, God wants Christians to be good role models, etc, etc, etc.

God wants his people to be happy and blessed and to live in a Shining City on a Hill. Spending your life as a Christian is not a wasted life. And Christians handle failure better in my opinion, and still remain happy and loving and optimistic.

Salute,

Tony V.
Tony

Lynwood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Here is what the Bible says in regard to God wanting his people to dust themselves off, and rise and SHINE, and to show that his people are BLESSED. God wants his people to wear nice clothes, he wants his people to have nice things, and God wants his people to SHINE...

----------

Isaiah, chapter 52

1: Awake, awake; put on thy strength, O Zion; put on thy beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city: for henceforth there shall no more come into thee the uncircumcised and the unclean.
2: Shake thyself from the dust; arise, and sit down, O Jerusalem: loose thyself from the bands of thy neck, O captive daughter of Zion.
3: For thus saith the LORD, Ye have sold yourselves for nought; and ye shall be redeemed without money.
4: For thus saith the Lord GOD, My people went down aforetime into Egypt to sojourn there; and the Assyrian oppressed them without cause.
5: Now therefore, what have I here, saith the LORD, that my people is taken away for nought? they that rule over them make them to howl, saith the LORD; and my name continually every day is blasphemed.
6: Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I.
7: How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!
8: Thy watchmen shall lift up the voice; with the voice together shall they sing: for they shall see eye to eye, when the LORD shall bring again Zion.
9: Break forth into joy, sing together, ye waste places of Jerusalem: for the LORD hath comforted his people, he hath redeemed Jerusalem.
10: The LORD hath made bare his holy arm in the eyes of all the nations; and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation of our God.
11: Depart ye, depart ye, go ye out from thence, touch no unclean thing; go ye out of the midst of her; be ye clean, that bear the vessels of the LORD.
12: For ye shall not go out with haste, nor go by flight: for the LORD will go before you; and the God of Israel will be your rereward.
13: Behold, my servant shall deal prudently, he shall be exalted and extolled, and be very high.
14: As many were astonied at thee; his visage was so marred more than any man, and his form more than the sons of men:
15: So shall he sprinkle many nations; the kings shall shut their mouths at him: for that which had not been told them shall they see; and that which they had not heard shall they consider.

----------

All of the best,

Tony V.
Tony

Lynwood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

I know that God is real, and God has given me miracles in my life, and God has walked with me through the hard times.

All of the best,

Tony V.
blacklagoon

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Tony wrote:
I know that God is real, and God has given me miracles in my life, and God has walked with me through the hard times.
All of the best,
Tony V.
The undisputed FACT is, your God murders little babies and destroys unborn fetuses.
blacklagoon

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Angered American wrote:
Yes indeed they do
You have just made TWO claims, they both demand evidence, NOT PERSONAL TESTIMONY, but verifiable evidence. Bet ya can't produce it, no one in the last 2,000 has been able to do it. Come on Christard, I dare Ya, produce some evidence.........I'll be waiting!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

732 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Stilgar Fifrawi 721,162
Emmasturbate ...okay so what does this word mea... (May '13) 9 min PDX Dave 140
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 12 min Krackerjacks 115,299
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 23 min Porkpie Hat 256,661
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 26 min Liam 532,930
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 32 min Larry 599,096
Nine Eleven 36 min passing by 19
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 17 hr kalei 79
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••