“Jesus is Love”

Since: Feb 13

Hutchinson, MN

#4179 Jun 20, 2013
anyone who isn't Christian can blow me
Tony

Los Angeles, CA

#4180 Jun 20, 2013
I recently had some issues pertaining Cancer, my blood tests were showing that I had Cancer, but they kept running tests and they could not find any Cancer, then, after 18 months of running tests, my blood tests started telling them that I am completely Cancer free and that I am completely healthy. God gave me another miracle.

May God bless all of you who believe!

Tony V.

“I'll think about it.”

Since: Nov 07

central Florida

#4181 Jun 20, 2013
Just_Results wrote:
LOL! "Jesus is Love" = "blow me."

Ah, the irony.

That probably isn't the "love" that Jesus was talking about...but, then again, who knows?
He was reportedly pretty tight with that bunch of guys he hung with all the time.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#4182 Jun 20, 2013
Just_Results wrote:
Substitute the word "Christian" with "this tall" and you are well on your way to becoming a priest.
Tony

Los Angeles, CA

#4183 Jun 21, 2013
"Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen."

Ephesians 4:29

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#4184 Jun 21, 2013
Tony wrote:
"Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen."
the Word and Mind of Jesus tell me I can talk any way i like, because i'm forgiven. so shut up, you vile satan atheist in christian clothing. you can't fool me.

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#4185 Jun 21, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
The Lord Jesus Christ is REAL.
and His Hate us good and righteous aganist all those who hate His Holy Word. I thank God I am good and righteous.

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#4186 Jun 21, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Yes,the Lord Christ Almighty....is REAL.
\

and His Holy Hate keeps me warm and safe from Satan worshiping atheists

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#4187 Jun 21, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell people to burn in hell and claim that the atheist's posts are the angry ones?????
That's rich, can you say hypocrit????
you HATE God, and LOVE Satan. typical atheist communist.

“I'll think about it.”

Since: Nov 07

central Florida

#4191 Jun 21, 2013
Ahhh, it's the "_" troll.
Boring child.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

#4192 Jun 21, 2013
aWitchintheWoods wrote:
Boring child.
Tedious. I fear he doesn't get enough attention from Mommy and Daddy.

“See how you are?”

Earth

#4193 Jun 22, 2013
Tony wrote:
Thanks, Tony V.

“See how you are?”

Earth

#4196 Jun 22, 2013
aWitchintheWoods wrote:
Boring child.
Yup. It's the ones like J.R. that convince me that religion is a mental disorder.
Tony

Los Angeles, CA

#4197 Jun 22, 2013
"He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God."

Micah 6:8
Tony

Los Angeles, CA

#4198 Jun 24, 2013
"Blessed is the man you discipline, O LORD, the man you teach from your law."

Psalm 94:12

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

#4199 Jun 24, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't lie. Now that is rich.
That's the sad part, you think your distorted version of reality is correct and has the only correct answers in the entire universe.

But you don't even live by your own code.....ironic (aka rich;0).
Tony

Los Angeles, CA

#4200 Jun 25, 2013
Isaiah, chapter 52

1: Awake, awake; put on thy strength, O Zion; put on thy beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city: for henceforth there shall no more come into thee the uncircumcised and the unclean.
2: Shake thyself from the dust; arise, and sit down, O Jerusalem: loose thyself from the bands of thy neck, O captive daughter of Zion.
3: For thus saith the LORD, Ye have sold yourselves for nought; and ye shall be redeemed without money.
4: For thus saith the Lord GOD, My people went down aforetime into Egypt to sojourn there; and the Assyrian oppressed them without cause.
5: Now therefore, what have I here, saith the LORD, that my people is taken away for nought? they that rule over them make them to howl, saith the LORD; and my name continually every day is blasphemed.
6: Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I.
7: How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!
8: Thy watchmen shall lift up the voice; with the voice together shall they sing: for they shall see eye to eye, when the LORD shall bring again Zion.
9: Break forth into joy, sing together, ye waste places of Jerusalem: for the LORD hath comforted his people, he hath redeemed Jerusalem.
10: The LORD hath made bare his holy arm in the eyes of all the nations; and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation of our God.
11: Depart ye, depart ye, go ye out from thence, touch no unclean thing; go ye out of the midst of her; be ye clean, that bear the vessels of the LORD.
12: For ye shall not go out with haste, nor go by flight: for the LORD will go before you; and the God of Israel will be your rereward.
13: Behold, my servant shall deal prudently, he shall be exalted and extolled, and be very high.
14: As many were astonied at thee; his visage was so marred more than any man, and his form more than the sons of men:
15: So shall he sprinkle many nations; the kings shall shut their mouths at him: for that which had not been told them shall they see; and that which they had not heard shall they consider.
Tony

Los Angeles, CA

#4201 Jun 26, 2013
— Proverbs 10:24 —

"What the wicked dread will overtake them;
what the righteous desire will be granted."

Since: Mar 11

Heidelberg, Australia

#4202 Jun 26, 2013
Tony wrote:
Watch my video, I talk about a big miracle that God gave me, I was involved in an automobile accident that left me with three ruptured discs in my spine and chronic back and neck pain, I was in horrible pain everyday for two years, four doctors said that there was nothing that they could do and they just gave me pain pills and told me not to lift over ten pounds, and it hurt so bad that the pain pills would not help, and finally after two years of chronic back and neck pain God gave me a miracle one night while I was on my knees praying, I felt fire run up and down my spine and the pain went away, God gave me a miracle and God healed me and God took away my pain. I still have the MRI pictures which show three ruptured discs in my spine, which prove the miracle which God gave me. God gave me miracle and God healed me.
And my life has been very hard, and I am so grateful that my Mother took me to church as a child and I am so grateful that she raised me with a good Christian foundation. I might have really turned out bad if not for my good Christian foundation and having God in my life. And God has always been with me on my journey, and God will continue to be with me.
God is real, miracles happen for those who believe, and you are never alone when you have God in your life.
Did you get a new MIR?

Since: Mar 11

Heidelberg, Australia

#4203 Jun 26, 2013
Tony wrote:
— Proverbs 10:24 —
"What the wicked dread will overtake them;
what the righteous desire will be granted."
What is it that wicked people would dread? And wouldn't granting what the righteous "DESIRE", make them shallow?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min Charlie Sheen 272,032
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 13 min waaasssuuup 444,028
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Dan 595,643
avandia 2014 (Jan '14) 14 min Waiting4ever 362
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min ChristineM 853,084
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 52 min apg 248
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr razz58 2,618
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr listen 100,623
The Christian Atheist debate 9 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 726
More from around the web