seenin

Voorhees, NJ

#4064 Apr 6, 2013
i'm gonna draw that alien.. and put it on a coin or something.. it would be phat..
seenin

Voorhees, NJ

#4065 Apr 6, 2013
the hand is the body of the alien..
looks kinda like smoke from mortal kombat..
seenin

Voorhees, NJ

#4066 Apr 6, 2013
the alien has its hands up..
seenin

Voorhees, NJ

#4067 Apr 6, 2013
yeah you ever look at some wood or a floor and see stuff in it like faces or wolves or something??

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#4068 Apr 8, 2013
seenin wrote:
<quoted text>
you see in your picture the picture of a man but when I saw it from far away it looked like an alien..
M. C. Escher
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hand_with_Reflec...
Tony

Corona, CA

#4070 Apr 11, 2013
Bible Verse Of The Day

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Luke 6:46-49

"Why do you call me,'Lord, Lord,' and do not do what I say? As for everyone who comes to me and hears my words and puts them into practice, I will show you what they are like. They are like a man building a house, who dug down deep and laid the foundation on rock. When a flood came, the torrent struck that house but could not shake it, because it was well built. But the one who hears my words and does not put them into practice is like a man who built a house on the ground without a foundation. The moment the torrent struck that house, it collapsed and its destruction was complete."

Obeying God is like building a house on a strong, solid foundation that stands firm when storms come. When life is calm, our foundation doesn't seem to matter. But when crises come, our foundations are tested. Be sure your life is built on the solid foundation of knowing and trusting Jesus Christ.

http://www.barbaralehrman.com/
Tony

Los Angeles, CA

#4071 Apr 18, 2013
Bible Verse Of The Day

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Romans 8:29-30

For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters. And those he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified.

Tony

Los Angeles, CA

#4072 Apr 21, 2013
John 6:35

King James Version (KJV)

And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.
Tony

Los Angeles, CA

#4078 Apr 26, 2013
The power of prayer: Believing in God can help treat depression

New research has found that people who believe in a higher power respond better to psychiatric treatment

By Rachel Reilly

PUBLISHED: 12:23 EST, 25 April 2013 | UPDATED: 02:06 EST, 26 April 2013

Link...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-231...

Since: Apr 13

Duncansville, PA

#4080 Apr 27, 2013
This truly disappoints me... Is their any and I mean any what so ever evidence that god does NOT exist?(Not that i can think of) Now answer me this is their evidence we can see the proves god exist? Sure their is, just think of the places we have found that we thought were just fairy tales that were in the bible. Babylon, the five cities on the plains, etc... Also are very make up of the human body shows a intelligent being mad us. Evolution revolves around mutation, however it doesn't solve the fact how we first came her. The Big Bang doesn't make sense for a lot of reasons. Go ahed look those up, and evolution really doesn't make any sense either.

“I'll think about it.”

Since: Nov 07

central Florida

#4081 Apr 27, 2013
When someone is saved from certain death by a strange succession of circumstances, they say that's a "miracle."

But of course if someone is KILLED by a freak chain of events..being in the wrong place at the wrong time.. that must also be a "miracle."

Look at all those people who decided "what a nice day to go to the beach"...and ended up being killed by a tsunami.
All of those who were on the planes that were hijacked and flown into the Twin Towers.
"Miracles??" Yep.

"Just because it's not nice doesn't mean it's not miraculous." --Terry Pratchett

“I'll think about it.”

central Florida

#4082 Apr 27, 2013
Triniman2688 wrote:
This truly disappoints me... Is their any and I mean any what so ever evidence that god does NOT exist?(Not that i can think of) Now answer me this is their evidence we can see the proves god exist? Sure their is, just think of the places we have found that we thought were just fairy tales that were in the bible. Babylon, the five cities on the plains, etc... Also are very make up of the human body shows a intelligent being mad us. Evolution revolves around mutation, however it doesn't solve the fact how we first came her. The Big Bang doesn't make sense for a lot of reasons. Go ahed look those up, and evolution really doesn't make any sense either.
Case in point....
The depth of your foolishness is nothing short of miraculous.
Tony

Anaheim, CA

#4083 May 3, 2013
Bible Verse Of The Day

Friday, May 3, 2013

Hebrews 10:24-25

And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another and all the more as you see the Day approaching.

God created us to be in community, first with Him and then with other believers. In fact, this is an important imperative. Our Christian relationships enable us to develop confidence to face whatever life may throw at us. God's family provokes one another to do good works, provides encouragement, and promotes love. As the day of Christ's coming draws ever nearer, make fellowship with other believers a priority.

“I'll think about it.”

central Florida

#4084 May 4, 2013
Tony wrote:
Bible Verse Of The Day
Friday, May 3, 2013
And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another and all the more as you see the Day approaching.
God created us to be in community, first with Him and then with other believers. In fact, this is an important imperative. Our Christian relationships enable us to develop confidence to face whatever life may throw at us. God's family provokes one another to do good works, provides encouragement, and promotes love. As the day of Christ's coming draws ever nearer, make fellowship with other believers a priority.
Yes, "believers" need to stick together to reinforce their collective delusion.
If they talk to sane, rational people, it will be pointed out how crazy they are for thinking a myth is real.

Cults are very definite about not talking with "outsiders."
Religion poisons everything.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#4085 May 4, 2013
Tony wrote:
Bible Verse Of The Day
Friday, May 3, 2013
It's great accountability partners as well... Thanks for sharing!
blacklagoon

Revere, MA

#4086 May 4, 2013
Tony wrote:
The power of prayer: Believing in God can help treat depression
New research has found that people who believe in a higher power respond better to psychiatric treatment
By Rachel Reilly
PUBLISHED: 12:23 EST, 25 April 2013 | UPDATED: 02:06 EST, 26 April 2013
Link...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-231...
The God you worship murders little babies and destroys unborn fetuses. You knew that right????
blacklagoon

Revere, MA

#4087 May 4, 2013
Tony wrote:
"There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love."
1 John 4:18 (NIV)
You do that the God you worship, murders little babies and destroys unborn fetuses.
blacklagoon

Revere, MA

#4088 May 4, 2013
witheld wrote:
I wish you would all pray for my son on drugs that he would quit
Prayer has NEVER worked, ask any amputee. If you were a better parent you would never have this problem, you must accept responsibility for your son being on drugs.

What you are asking is yet another demonstration of how religion poisons everything. Rather than taking the bull by the horns and doing everything possible to help your son, you're putting your hopes on an outside agent to solve your problems. Your sky wizard is not going to help you, he lets thousands of child die everyday of starvation, sits idly by and watches the Sandy Hook massacre, you certainly don't expect him to reach down and cure your son do you!!!!

Grow a set of balls, stop your sniveling, and help your son, forget about the imaginary sky wizard, he doesn't exist.
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

Jacksonville, OR

#4089 May 4, 2013
I'm still waiting for someone to grow a new arm through the power of jeeebus.
Tony

Lake Forest, CA

#4091 May 23, 2013
"The beginning of wisdom is this: Get wisdom. Though it cost all you have, get understanding. Cherish her, and she will exalt you; embrace her, and she will honor you. She will give you a garland to grace your head and present you with a glorious crown.

Proverbs 4:7-9 (NIV)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min KayMarie 567,870
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 8 min An NFL Fan 483
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 8 min mamma-san 221,534
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 13 min lil whispers 607,145
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min Stilgar Fifrawi 794,768
Sexy chat 16 min Cox 1
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 41 min An NFL Fan 120,690
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rick in Kansas 267,394
More from around the web