God is REAL - Miracles Happen!
blacklagoon

Revere, MA

#4024 Mar 31, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
the word miracle is coined because there is really a miracle. if there is no miracle at all, then the word would not have been coined.
Then...werewolves...zombies... mermaids.....pixie dust....tinkerbell....superman ....vampires...and leprechauns are real....right??? numbnuts!!!!!!!
blacklagoon

Revere, MA

#4025 Mar 31, 2013
Tony wrote:
Happy Easter everyone! He has risen!
Did you know that originally Easter had nothing to do with Christ rising from the grave, rather a celebration of sex and fertility? Ishter was the Goddess of sex a fertility, her symbols were eggs and bunnies. Constantine stole the concept and attached the rising of Christ to it.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4026 Mar 31, 2013
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>There are NO such thing as miracles. A dry spot on the sidewalk does not constitute a miracle. I'll bet you can't name ONE miracle that science can demonstrate, actually took place. I double dare you to name just ONE. If you can do that I'll drop to my knees and ask your God for forgiveness. Come on......... I dare you to accept my challenge. One miracle that science can verify as being a TRUE MIRACLE from God....bet ya can't do it.......LOL
stop being a c**ck worshipper first. this way, you will worship the real God who creates mircles.
blacklagoon

Revere, MA

#4027 Mar 31, 2013
Tony wrote:
Happy Easter everyone! He has risen!
Yeah, I was laying in bed early this morning and my lady friend laid down next to me and ----------well I know what you now mean by "He has risen."
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4028 Mar 31, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes then fairies, goblins, pixies, unicorns and dragons are real because somebody coined the words....idjit.
suppose you have a huge black boyfriend. then you choke because he is so huge and thick. are you sure you will not ask for God's help after choking on a very huge black c***ck ?
Close enough

Centereach, NY

#4029 Mar 31, 2013

“I'll think about it.”

Since: Nov 07

central Florida

#4030 Mar 31, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
suppose you have a huge black boyfriend. then you choke because he is so huge and thick. are you sure you will not ask for God's help after choking on a very huge black c***ck ?
Your god is going to spank you for being vulgar, you know.
But perhaps you will like that.
I'm thinking you will.
Tony

Los Angeles, CA

#4031 Mar 31, 2013
God is real, and miracles happen, there is no doubt about it. God has given me miracles in my life.

May God bless you!

Tony V.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4032 Mar 31, 2013
i maybe very vulgar, but i do believe in the existence of God. scientists are created by God. scientists are not as smart as God. believers are the smartest people in the universe. their minds are very open. non-believers are close minded, very narrow.

“I'll think about it.”

central Florida

#4033 Mar 31, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
i maybe very vulgar, but i do believe in the existence of God. scientists are created by God. scientists are not as smart as God. believers are the smartest people in the universe. their minds are very open. non-believers are close minded, very narrow.
Nonsense. Believers in invisible, non-existant superbeings are not open-minded at all.

Open-minded people question...why this? why this and not that? why???
I can entertain the idea of aliens, alternate universes, or ghosts, wondering how these things may or may not actually exist. I might discuss it with others and even run experiments or do testing.
I can do all that without "believing in" them.
THAT is an open mind.
Your questioning ends immediately with "goddidit."

Believers just believe. The ONLY answer allowed is "goddidit."
"Goddidit" means shut up and don't look any further.

To ask questions and seek answers would destroy their beloved delusion that "somebody up there" loves them and they won't have to die.

“I'll think about it.”

central Florida

#4034 Mar 31, 2013
By the way, andet....
Why are you so vulgar?

Are you not intelligent enough to defend your beliefs without it and must resort to insults?

Just curious....
blacklagoon

Revere, MA

#4035 Mar 31, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
stop being a c**ck worshipper first. this way, you will worship the real God who creates mircles.
Ha Ha ha ha ha ......Yeah, thats exactly what I expected.......chickenshit, I knew you couldn't do it.......I offered a challenge and you failed miserably. There are no such things as miracles, if there were you would have accepted my challenge and demonstrated that science could support your contention. All you could do was respond with vulgar bullshit..........your a phony, just like your god thing and your made up miracles. You Lie for your demon god.....does he actually ask you to make shit up? ha ha ha ....phony liar.........too funny!!!!
blacklagoon

Revere, MA

#4037 Mar 31, 2013
Tony wrote:
God is real, and miracles happen, there is no doubt about it. God has given me miracles in my life.
May God bless you!
Tony V.
There is plenty of DOUBT about miracles, don't be stupid. Now all you have to do is supply some hard core evidence that even ONE miracle has occurred. Make sure you use the ONLY means available when trying g to prove something is real or actual happened.....SCIENCE!!!! Ready.....Set.....GO!!!!

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

#4038 Mar 31, 2013
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>Ha Ha ha ha ha ......Yeah, thats exactly what I expected.......chickenshit, I knew you couldn't do it.......I offered a challenge and you failed miserably. There are no such things as miracles, if there were you would have accepted my challenge and demonstrated that science could support your contention. All you could do was respond with vulgar bullshit..........your a phony, just like your god thing and your made up miracles. You Lie for your demon god.....does he actually ask you to make shit up? ha ha ha ....phony liar.........too funny!!!!
When backed into a corner, he shows his true colors and an overwhelming interest in the male penis. If you're a guy, cover up your goodies!
Tony

Los Angeles, CA

#4039 Apr 1, 2013
Homeboy Industries should buy the Hostess company!

Link...

http://homeboyindustries.org/

Seriously!

May God bless you!

Tony V.
Save It

Hyannis, MA

#4040 Apr 1, 2013
If god was real kids would never get molested or be sold into sexual slavery. There is no god, only evil losers we need to keep in jail or execute. It is UP to us to have peace on earth. No god is going to save anyone here or anywhere else.

“I'll think about it.”

central Florida

#4041 Apr 1, 2013
Save It wrote:
If god was real kids would never get molested or be sold into sexual slavery. There is no god, only evil losers we need to keep in jail or execute. It is UP to us to have peace on earth. No god is going to save anyone here or anywhere else.
True. "God" is either a sadist monster or non-existant.
I'll give "him" the benefit of the doubt and go with non-existant.

Oh yeah, there is also the lack of any evidence for "him" so, yep, definitely non-existant.
Expert in All Things

Cottonwood, CA

#4042 Apr 1, 2013
Save It wrote:
How do you know this is true?
Expert in All Things

Cottonwood, CA

#4043 Apr 1, 2013
aWitchintheWoods wrote:
<quoted text>
True. "God" is either a sadist monster or non-existant.
I'll give "him" the benefit of the doubt and go with non-existant.
Oh yeah, there is also the lack of any evidence for "him" so, yep, definitely non-existant.
Who taught you this faulty logic?

Absence of evidence does not equate to evidence of absence.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#4044 Apr 1, 2013
Expert in All Things wrote:
<quoted text>
Who taught you this faulty logic?
Absence of evidence does not equate to evidence of absence.
AKA "The check's in the mail," "The dog ate my homework," "The fish was this big," and "It was a MIRACLE!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 min Jac 100,000
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Catcher1 839,085
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min confrinting with ... 590,351
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 14 min 15th Dalai Lama 4,469
What REALLY happened between O.J.and Paula June... 27 min Doctor REALITY 18
The Connection Between Police And East Indian M... 32 min Muncie 2
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 41 min Rosa_Winkel 443,188
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 hr swedenforever 176,949
More from around the web