“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#3895 Feb 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I understand consenting adults just fine.
The problem with a lot of gays is that they don't keep their sex lives in the bedroom. They flaunt it all over the streets in their little gay parades and shit.
Walk down a city street...you will see men with their hands all over a woman's butt...I have even seen their hands in their pants.

I have observed them kissing...holding hands...rubbing...well you get my gist. When you shove those people back in the closet and throw away the key...you might have a basis to your argument.

There are all kinds of parades that are annoying. I was held up in traffic once while one church marched their congregation down the street.

Something is only offensive if one looks to be offended.

As long as parades...marches...etc have a legal permit then we just have to live with the fact that...

They didn't ask us to be in their parade!

According to our constitution...they have the right to congregate...just as you have the right not to participate.

If you take away the rights of others...you are weakening your own rights.

If you deny the gay the right to parade...you are in essence denying any group of people the right to a parade.

Did you realize the Mardi Gras has more heterosexuals that join in than homosexuals(not that they are not represented)??? Now there is a parade! If you have never watched it...you might not want to...those heterosexuals certainly know how to march in a parade! NAKED!!!

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#3896 Feb 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree 100%. I'm not arguin THAT concept. I utilize that concept often. My wife is my go-to girl when I'm feeling need, and vice versa.
"Some times the best sex between lovers...requires no penetration..."
Nice!
:-)

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3897 Feb 13, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Walk down a city street...you will see men with their hands all over a woman's butt...I have even seen their hands in their pants.
I have observed them kissing...holding hands...rubbing...well you get my gist. When you shove those people back in the closet and throw away the key...you might have a basis to your argument.
There are all kinds of parades that are annoying. I was held up in traffic once while one church marched their congregation down the street.
Something is only offensive if one looks to be offended.
As long as parades...marches...etc have a legal permit then we just have to live with the fact that...
They didn't ask us to be in their parade!
According to our constitution...they have the right to congregate...just as you have the right not to participate.
If you take away the rights of others...you are weakening your own rights.
If you deny the gay the right to parade...you are in essence denying any group of people the right to a parade.
Did you realize the Mardi Gras has more heterosexuals that join in than homosexuals(not that they are not represented)??? Now there is a parade! If you have never watched it...you might not want to...those heterosexuals certainly know how to march in a parade! NAKED!!!
A gay parade where men & women are 100% naked is not legal, but somehow it's tolerated.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#3898 Feb 13, 2013
Yes,God is REAL,and meeting Him will be even 'more REAL' for each and every one of us. Just keepin' it REAL.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#3899 Feb 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
A gay parade where men & women are 100% naked is not legal, but somehow it's tolerated.
LOL Well I could ask which gay parade you attended where everyone is 100% naked...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#3900 Feb 13, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Well I could ask which gay parade you attended where everyone is 100% naked...
I've never attended a gay parade and I never said that everyone is naked....

*sigh*

“I'll think about it.”

Since: Nov 07

central Florida

#3901 Feb 13, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people have sex on the first date.
According to your logic...that would be showing affection and not love.
As a woman...
At the end of a long hard day...kid gone wild...dog gone wild...people at the grocery store went wild...dinner burnt...car died in the middle of the street...etc...
Man comes in...he had thought about having sex all day long...was driving him crazy...pulling his clothes off as he comes through the door.
Takes one look at his wife...sees that she is at the end of her rope...
Man wraps his arms around her and...just snuggles with her...holds her hand...
That is love...
There were more words of love and endearment in that giving up what he wanted to make sure that she got what she needed than maybe you realize.
Ever heard that phrase...best conversations between friends requires no words?
Some times the best sex between lovers...requires no penetration...
Nice! Beautifully said.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

#3902 Feb 15, 2013
aWitchintheWoods wrote:
<quoted text>
True. When I see two women or two men holding hands or snuggling together, I think "how nice to be in love."
I'm NOT thinking "wow, I'll bet they do it with the family dog or the livestock on the farm."
The "faults" one sees in others are the very faults they detest in themselves.
Testify sister!!!

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

#3903 Feb 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Holding hands & snuggling equals love to you?
Wow, your poor hubby......
You're a wham, bam, thank you ma'am kind of guy? Probably without even the "thank you ma'am" afterwards.

But hey, considering who your wife is married to......that may be her preference.....

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

#3904 Feb 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I understand consenting adults just fine.
The problem with a lot of gays is that they don't keep their sex lives in the bedroom. They flaunt it all over the streets in their little gay parades and shit.
Mmmmm....so should we ban St. Patty's Day's Parades rather than honor the Irish? Who says the Irish deserve a parade and gay's don't....oh right, that's you. Pffft.

Drunken Irishmen puking up green beer is OK but rainbows are bad, got it.(Yes, I have Irish heritage)

Should pregnant women retire from public view again, if that's not flaunting heterosexuality I don't know what is. A boy and girl holding hands at the movies....well, we gotta put a stop to that too.

"All, too, will bear in mind this sacred principle, that though the will of the majority is in all cases to prevail, that will to be rightful must be reasonable; that the minority possess their equal rights, which equal law must protect, and to violate would be oppression." Thomas Jefferson

IOW, if you don't like it, look away. Don't go to gay pride parades and most of all....get over yourself.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#3906 Feb 18, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
Mmmmm....so should we ban St. Patty's Day's Parades rather than honor the Irish? Who says the Irish deserve a parade and gay's don't....oh right, that's you. Pffft.
Drunken Irishmen puking up green beer is OK but rainbows are bad, got it.(Yes, I have Irish heritage)
Should pregnant women retire from public view again, if that's not flaunting heterosexuality I don't know what is. A boy and girl holding hands at the movies....well, we gotta put a stop to that too.
"All, too, will bear in mind this sacred principle, that though the will of the majority is in all cases to prevail, that will to be rightful must be reasonable; that the minority possess their equal rights, which equal law must protect, and to violate would be oppression." Thomas Jefferson
IOW, if you don't like it, look away. Don't go to gay pride parades and most of all....get over yourself.
Thank You.

For finally admitting that gays don't keep their gay life in the bedroom.

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#3907 Feb 18, 2013
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>Did you know the God you worship murders little babies? Just wondering!!!!
Keep wondering. Because you're wrong, you simpleton phucksquirt.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

#3908 Feb 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You.
For finally admitting that gays don't keep their gay life in the bedroom.
Neither do heterosexuals....no one should have to. Again, get over it;0)

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#3909 Feb 19, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither do heterosexuals....no one should have to. Again, get over it;0)
I'm over it.

Gays are awesome.

They should get their own racial/ethnic status.
Doctor REALITY

Benton, AR

#3910 Feb 19, 2013
When you look at all of the life on earth,and all of creation in the endless universe,it's absolutely impossible for God not to be....REAL.

“I'll think about it.”

central Florida

#3911 Feb 19, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
When you look at all of the life on earth,and all of creation in the endless universe,it's absolutely impossible for God not to be....REAL.
Only if you prefer primitive superstition over observable facts.
Some make an intelligent, informed, rational choice while others choose to
believe myths that allow them to feel good.

"I would love to believe that when I die I will live again, that some thinking, feeling, remembering
part of me will continue. But much as I want to believe that, and despite the ancient and worldwide
cultural traditions that assert an afterlife, I know of nothing to suggest that it is more than wishful
thinking. The world is so exquisite with so much love and moral depth, that there is no reason to deceive
ourselves with pretty stories for which there's little good evidence. Far better it seems to me, in our
vulnerability, is to look death in the eye and to be grateful every day for the brief but magnificent
opportunity that life provides." - Carl Sagan

Sagan was right.

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#3912 Feb 19, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Well said.

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#3913 Feb 19, 2013
aWitchintheWoods wrote:
<quoted text>

Sagan was right.
Sagan is in Hell. He was totally wrong.

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#3914 Feb 19, 2013
aWitchintheWoods wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if you prefer primitive superstition over observable facts.
Some make an intelligent, informed, rational choice while others choose to
believe myths that allow them to feel good.
Your presence here proves you know you are lying to yourself. Not a day goes by that I don't laugh at the preposterous activity of a loony bird atheist, griping all day long about something it erroneously thinks doesn't exist, shadow boxing at something it claims isn't there.

You really look extremely STUPID.

“I'll think about it.”

central Florida

#3915 Feb 20, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Your presence here proves you know you are lying to yourself. Not a day goes by that I don't laugh at the preposterous activity of a loony bird atheist, griping all day long about something it erroneously thinks doesn't exist, shadow boxing at something it claims isn't there.
"All day?" Wonder when I have time for that.
I have 2 jobs and a hobby that makes money.
The relatively small time I spend on Topix I look at as a public service.
A voice for sanity over superstition.
It's the least I can do to help others who are confused regarding religion.
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text> You really look extremely STUPID.
No, I don't and that is what concerns you.
You are terribly afraid that others will see that what I say makes sense and they will agree with me.
Then you will be all alone with your delusion and even more frightened than before.

No, stupid is as stupid does...such as believing you have a powerful, invisible friend who created the entire Universe but is watching everything YOU do and loves you but insists that you worship it or it will punish you forever.
I mean, come on...really?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 4 min MUQ2 187
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Charlie Sheen 270,573
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min Double Fine 825,427
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 24 min janeebee 3,000
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Robert F 582,676
Australian gay guys 1 hr Lht253 1
pound your pud and release your seed for Emma W... 1 hr Charlie Sheen 2
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr Rosa_Winkel 442,456
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr mike 611,767
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 8 hr AN NFL FAN 121,614
More from around the web