Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3829 Jan 29, 2013
Pat wrote:
So what's that got to do with the evidence for its existence? They may not be sure exactly what it is but that in no way implies there isn't evidence for it existing. Defender of Ignorance, WAKE UUUUUUP!
LMAO!

Here, read again:

"They may not be sure exactly what it is but that in no way implies there isn't evidence for it existing."

The same is said of God.....

Thank you!

Location hidden

#3830 Jan 29, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
The simple mind beleives in sky fairies for a world view.
Yes, and atheists have simple minds.

Location hidden

#3831 Jan 29, 2013
Pat wrote:
"Mary, mother of god, pray for our sinners, now and at the hour of our death..."
So your god has a mother and then obviously a father so your god is in a human like form that mates, an invisible sky mammal with magical powers. What a sophisticated world view. Bravo!
Ugh. Seriously?

You're hopeless.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3832 Jan 29, 2013
Just stopping in to say hello...

Romans 1:18-22 ESV

For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth. For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse. For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened. Claiming to be wise, they became fools.

SL
Pat

Granby, CT

#3833 Jan 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
Here, read again:
"They may not be sure exactly what it is but that in no way implies there isn't evidence for it existing."
The same is said of God.....
Thank you!
There is no evidence for any god like there is for dark matter and your malfunctioning brain.
Pat

Granby, CT

#3834 Jan 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and atheists have simple minds.
Says the weekend cannibal...

Eat me and you can live when you die and no longer exist! Just don't forget to put your money in my basket! LMAO I actually feel sorry for you dumb gullible suckers.
Pat

Granby, CT

#3835 Jan 29, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
Just stopping in to say hello...
Romans 1:18-22 ESV
For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth. For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse. For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened. Claiming to be wise, they became fools.
SL
Pat 4:56 EST

For the wrath of Mother Goose is revealed from heaven against all ungooseliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth. For what can be known about Mother Goose is plain to them, because Mother Goose has shown it to them. For her invisible attributes, namely, her eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse. For although they knew Mother Goose , they did not honor her as Mother Goose or give thanks to her, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened. Claiming to be wise, they became fools.

"Only the very ignorant are perfectly satisfied that they know. To the common man the great problems are easy. He has no trouble in accounting for the universe. He can tell you the origin and destiny of man and the why and wherefore of things."
-- Robert Green Ingersoll, "Liberty In Literature" (1890)
Pat

Granby, CT

#3836 Jan 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ugh. Seriously?
You're hopeless.
You're the hopless one grasping at invisible straws.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

#3837 Jan 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>

I haven't made up anything. Everything I've been telling you is from the bible, not me.
<quoted text>
And THAT is your first and fatal mistake in logic.
blacklagoon

Hyde Park, MA

#3838 Jan 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Woooooaaah....... You're a Trekkie, too?
Squire of Gothos.
I read a book that tied in Trelane with the Q Continuum. I think he was Q's father in the book...
Very interesting.
Thats it Squire of Gothos, very good.

Do you remember the name of the race that put Kirk on the planet with the GORN to do battle? I can't remember!! GORN the lizard guy!!!

Location hidden

#3839 Jan 30, 2013
Pat wrote:
There is no evidence for any god like there is for dark matter and your malfunctioning brain.
You still haven't presented the evidence for dark matter. The evidence YOU claim existed...

Location hidden

#3840 Jan 30, 2013
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>Thats it Squire of Gothos, very good.
Do you remember the name of the race that put Kirk on the planet with the GORN to do battle? I can't remember!! GORN the lizard guy!!!
UGH!!!! No, I can't remember! I don't wanna google it, either.

Think, Redneck, think!

I DO rememer that Kirk/Gorn fight to be one of the lamest TV fight in pretty much all of TV history...

Did you see the "new" Gorn on the Enterprise episode?

Location hidden

#3841 Jan 30, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
And THAT is your first and fatal mistake in logic.
Why is that a fatal mistake?
Pat

Granby, CT

#3842 Jan 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You still haven't presented the evidence for dark matter. The evidence YOU claim existed...
I did and the same information was even supplied in the link you provided. Just as we had evidence for gavity long before we understood what it was, we have evidence for dark matter and the fact we as yet do not know what it is, is irrelevant to the fact that there is evidence for it. Now go back and read the article from the link that you provided Defender of Ignorance and learn something for once.
Pat

Granby, CT

#3843 Jan 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
NASA Finds Direct Proof of Dark Matter Aug. 21, 2006

http://www.nasa.gov/home/hqnews/2006/aug/HQ_0...

SLAP!

Location hidden

#3844 Jan 30, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
NASA Finds Direct Proof of Dark Matter Aug. 21, 2006
http://www.nasa.gov/home/hqnews/2006/aug/HQ_0...
SLAP!
"We've closed this loophole about gravity, and we've come closer than ever to seeing this invisible matter,"

Try again!

"closer" is not "found"...
Pat

Granby, CT

#3845 Jan 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"We've closed this loophole about gravity, and we've come closer than ever to seeing this invisible matter,"
Try again!
"closer" is not "found"...
Sorry but you've lost. Stop defending your own stupid you morally challenged fool.

Location hidden

#3846 Jan 30, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but you've lost. Stop defending your own stupid you morally challenged fool.
OK
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#3847 Jan 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
OK
gravity circle just allowed to stop on your post,
and fart loud
prrrrr
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#3848 Jan 30, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
I did and the same information was even supplied in the link you provided. Just as we had evidence for gavity long before we understood what it was, we have evidence for dark matter and the fact we as yet do not know what it is, is irrelevant to the fact that there is evidence for it. Now go back and read the article from the link that you provided Defender of Ignorance and learn something for once.
if you are not able to know language of universe,
then you are to stupid to know about gravity or black holes

rather you are not black hole,only a.....hole

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Buck Crick 740,700
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min nanoanomaly 227,987
I want to watch my wife flirt and get picked up... (Aug '12) 3 min andet1987 45
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 8 min trifecta1 601,207
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min marge 543,286
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 10 min Johnsex 908
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 18 min well 95,560
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 36 min Freebird USA 173,905
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 8 hr Joana 158

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••