God is REAL - Miracles Happen!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3841 Jan 30, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
And THAT is your first and fatal mistake in logic.
Why is that a fatal mistake?
Pat

East Granby, CT

#3842 Jan 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You still haven't presented the evidence for dark matter. The evidence YOU claim existed...
I did and the same information was even supplied in the link you provided. Just as we had evidence for gavity long before we understood what it was, we have evidence for dark matter and the fact we as yet do not know what it is, is irrelevant to the fact that there is evidence for it. Now go back and read the article from the link that you provided Defender of Ignorance and learn something for once.
Pat

East Granby, CT

#3843 Jan 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You still haven't presented the evidence for dark matter. The evidence YOU claim existed...
NASA Finds Direct Proof of Dark Matter Aug. 21, 2006

http://www.nasa.gov/home/hqnews/2006/aug/HQ_0...

SLAP!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3844 Jan 30, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
NASA Finds Direct Proof of Dark Matter Aug. 21, 2006
http://www.nasa.gov/home/hqnews/2006/aug/HQ_0...
SLAP!
"We've closed this loophole about gravity, and we've come closer than ever to seeing this invisible matter,"

Try again!

"closer" is not "found"...
Pat

East Granby, CT

#3845 Jan 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"We've closed this loophole about gravity, and we've come closer than ever to seeing this invisible matter,"
Try again!
"closer" is not "found"...
Sorry but you've lost. Stop defending your own stupid you morally challenged fool.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3846 Jan 30, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but you've lost. Stop defending your own stupid you morally challenged fool.
OK
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#3847 Jan 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
OK
gravity circle just allowed to stop on your post,
and fart loud
prrrrr
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#3848 Jan 30, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
I did and the same information was even supplied in the link you provided. Just as we had evidence for gavity long before we understood what it was, we have evidence for dark matter and the fact we as yet do not know what it is, is irrelevant to the fact that there is evidence for it. Now go back and read the article from the link that you provided Defender of Ignorance and learn something for once.
if you are not able to know language of universe,
then you are to stupid to know about gravity or black holes

rather you are not black hole,only a.....hole

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

#3849 Jan 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is that a fatal mistake?
You have an unverified mish mash collection of ancient myths that any serious scholar can see are borrowed from other older unproven myths and use it as a solid base from which to prove your points.

The Christ is borrowed from Mithras plus a few others, Christmas and Easter come from older Paganism.

When one culture meets another, their social customs and traditions mix to form a slightly new culture that most consider the best of both. Look at America, our ancestors came here from all sorts of places (my own heritage is German, Irish, Italian, British and Dutch...IOW Heinz 57) and learned to mix and mingle. Religion has also mixed and mingled down through the years.

The Puritans, Shakers and other various cults didn't fare so well. The Catholic Church has held it's own....so far. The Protestants are still with us and all are arguing with each other....all of this from one book.....hmmmm, a good souce? I think not.

Let's face it, if this was Saudi Arabia, you would be quoting the Koran. Now, tell me why your flavor of kool-aid is any better/worse than any other.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

#3850 Jan 30, 2013
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>Thats it Squire of Gothos, very good.
Do you remember the name of the race that put Kirk on the planet with the GORN to do battle? I can't remember!! GORN the lizard guy!!!
Oh yes, the prelude to McGiver, lol. The Metrons (advanced race) pitted Kirk and the Gorn Captain in "Arena."
Faith is Amoral

East Granby, CT

#3851 Jan 31, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
if you are not able to know language of universe,
then you are to stupid to know about gravity or black holes
rather you are not black hole,only a.....hole
You just never grew up and stopped playing make believe.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3852 Jan 31, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, the prelude to McGiver, lol. The Metrons (advanced race) pitted Kirk and the Gorn Captain in "Arena."
*bows*

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3853 Jan 31, 2013
albtraum wrote:
You have an unverified mish mash collection of ancient myths that any serious scholar can see are borrowed from other older unproven myths and use it as a solid base from which to prove your points.
The Christ is borrowed from Mithras plus a few others, Christmas and Easter come from older Paganism.
Yes, I've heard those theories before. But there are completely unsubstantiated.

Christmas was not "taken" from pagans, the date was.
When one culture meets another, their social customs and traditions mix to form a slightly new culture that most consider the best of both. Look at America, our ancestors came here from all sorts of places (my own heritage is German, Irish, Italian, British and Dutch...IOW Heinz 57) and learned to mix and mingle. Religion has also mixed and mingled down through the years.
You're comparing religion to nationalism?

odd...

My heritage is American.
The Puritans, Shakers and other various cults didn't fare so well. The Catholic Church has held it's own....so far. The Protestants are still with us and all are arguing with each other....all of this from one book.....hmmmm, a good souce? I think not.


Yes, it's a fantastic source. It's a historic compilation of many people and many stories with one key element to share - worship God.

There are no flaws, no contradictions & no errors, despite what atheist propaganda sites will tell you.
Let's face it, if this was Saudi Arabia, you would be quoting the Koran. Now, tell me why your flavor of kool-aid is any better/worse than any other.
You don't kow that. There's over a million Christians in Saudi Arabia right now...

There are no "flavors" of Christianity. It is what it is. So there is no better or worse about it. When there is only one God, He can't be better or worse than Himself.
Faith is Amoral

East Granby, CT

#3854 Jan 31, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I've heard those theories before. But there are completely unsubstantiated.
Christmas was not "taken" from pagans, the date was.
<quoted text>
You're comparing religion to nationalism?
odd...
My heritage is American.
<quoted text>
Yes, it's a fantastic source. It's a historic compilation of many people and many stories with one key element to share - worship God.
There are no flaws, no contradictions & no errors, despite what atheist propaganda sites will tell you.
<quoted text>
You don't kow that. There's over a million Christians in Saudi Arabia right now...
There are no "flavors" of Christianity. It is what it is. So there is no better or worse about it. When there is only one God, He can't be better or worse than Himself.
Your entire world view is unsubstantiated. I'm really starting to feel sorry for you pathetic godbots. It's very unfair that so many of you were born with such limited mental powers.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3855 Jan 31, 2013
Faith is Amoral wrote:
<quoted text>
Your entire world view is unsubstantiated. I'm really starting to feel sorry for you pathetic godbots. It's very unfair that so many of you were born with such limited mental powers.
OK
Tony

United States

#3856 Jan 31, 2013
"For the LORD God is a sun and shield; the LORD bestows favor and honor; no good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless."

—Psalm 84:11
Religion is Fraud

East Granby, CT

#3857 Jan 31, 2013
Tony wrote:
"For the LORD God is a sun and shield; the LORD bestows favor and honor; no good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless."
—Psalm 84:11
It's easier for the eye of a rich man to pass through a camel than for a needle to enter heaven. Psalm 22:11

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3858 Jan 31, 2013
Religion is Fraud wrote:
<quoted text>
It's easier for the eye of a rich man to pass through a camel than for a needle to enter heaven. Psalm 22:11
Liar

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...

11 Do not be far from me,
for trouble is near
and there is no one to help.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

#3859 Jan 31, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I've heard those theories before. But there are completely unsubstantiated.
Christmas was not "taken" from pagans, the date was.
<quoted text>
You're comparing religion to nationalism?
odd...
My heritage is American.
<quoted text>
Yes, it's a fantastic source. It's a historic compilation of many people and many stories with one key element to share - worship God.
There are no flaws, no contradictions & no errors, despite what atheist propaganda sites will tell you.
<quoted text>
You don't kow that. There's over a million Christians in Saudi Arabia right now...
There are no "flavors" of Christianity. It is what it is. So there is no better or worse about it. When there is only one God, He can't be better or worse than Himself.
1.Define completely unsubstantiated, these religions are part of history.

2. Not only the date but the idea of virgin birth.

3. If you're speaking of nationalism in the sense of being patriotic, no. If you're speaking about people of different nationalities learning to get along together, yes. There is a melting pot of cultural and religious ideas.

4. Unless you're an indiginous American Indian, this is not your heratage. Look up the word heritage for disambiguation.

5. It's a compilation of people and stories, period.

6. I don't need an atheist site to find the flaws, contradictions and errors.

7. Says who? Cite your source....not a theistic propoganda source either.

8. There are over 41,000 flavors of Christianity alone worldwide, that does not take into account other types of religions.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3860 Jan 31, 2013
albtraum wrote:
1.Define completely unsubstantiated , these religions are part of history.
Totally not supported or proven.
2. Not only the date but the idea of virgin birth.
Yes, I've heard that atheist myth. But it is also totally not supported or proven.
3. If you're speaking of nationalism in the sense of being patriotic, no. If you're speaking about people of different nationalities learning to get along together, yes. There is a melting pot of cultural and religious ideas.
Agreed. I think it's a good thing.
4. Unless you're an indiginous American Indian, this is not your heratage. Look up the word heritage for disambiguation.
heritage: valued objects and qualities such as cultural traditions, unspoiled countryside and historic buildings that have been passed down from previous generations.

I am American. My family has been here for at least 5 generations. How far back does one need to go for heritage....

All of my traditions that have been passed down to me are American.

Don't give me the Indian crap. They weren't American until they were forced to be.
5. It's a compilation of people and stories, period.
There's much more to the Bible than that. You seem uneducated of that fact.
6. I don't need an atheist site to find the flaws, contradictions and errors.
Yes you do.
7. Says who? Cite your source....not a theistic propoganda source either.
Says honesty. There are literally millions of sources.
8. There are over 41,000 flavors of Christianity alone worldwide, that does not take into account other types of religions.
So. Baskin Robbin's has 31 flavored and they're all good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 min onemales mother 286,434
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min Bongo 6,744
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Pres Donald J Tru... 122,912
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min kent 681,623
News 3rd hole planned to reach Utah miners (Aug '07) 37 min mosaic causes asthma 3
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 45 min Here For Now 619,442
Ted Bundy's Daughter (Jul '14) 4 hr onemale 13
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Gabriel 982,171
More from around the web