Comments
3,581 - 3,600 of 5,361 Comments Last updated Tuesday Aug 26
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#3789 Jan 27, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
The REALITY of God's REALNESS is SO REAL that the Holy Bible says that unbelieving people are WITHOUT EXCUSE because the world is FILLED with PROOF of His GLORY.
Just keepin' it REAL.
blacklagoon

Hyde Park, MA

#3790 Jan 27, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Just keepin' it REAL.
Ahhhh....You might want to search for a new approach, and not use the word REAL in respect to your imaginary friend. Here:......REAL. "Actually existing as a thing or occurrence in FACT; not IMAGINED OR SUPPOSED." Also notice the word FACT........Fact, "A thing that is INDISPUTABLY the case." Just trying to help you not look stupid with your word application. Try substituting REAL, with belief, much more honest, and accurate, I might add. Your welcome!!!!

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

#3791 Jan 27, 2013
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhhh....You might want to search for a new approach, and not use the word REAL in respect to your imaginary friend. Here:......REAL. "Actually existing as a thing or occurrence in FACT; not IMAGINED OR SUPPOSED." Also notice the word FACT........Fact, "A thing that is INDISPUTABLY the case." Just trying to help you not look stupid with your word application. Try substituting REAL, with belief, much more honest, and accurate, I might add. Your welcome!!!!
Lol, it doesn't seem anyone is biting anyway. Is the little troll answering his own posts now?
Pat

Granby, CT

#3792 Jan 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What?!?
You do NOT remain open to things where there is no evidence.
You NEED evidence.
But I'm sure you blindly believe in the Big Bang theory....
I'm sure you believe in black holes.
I'm sure you believe in dark matter.
I'm sure you believe in love & hate......
You NEED evidence to believe in something. Everything you offered has evidence to support it - but your foolish sky fairy fantasy and that I am very sure of.
Pat

Granby, CT

#3793 Jan 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why I tend to stay away from churches. People can screw just about anything up. I've been to dozens of churches & not one seemed to have honest leaders. I keep my faith with God & not a modern church.
The real question is why do you keep your faith at all, DEATH DENIER. LOL
Pat

Granby, CT

#3794 Jan 28, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd better duck buddy!!!
Spock is the BEST of all, period!
I dabbled with Next Generation.....OK but didn't really resonate like TOS....maybe it was just that I was more mature. Sometimes I despise maturity;0)
“Insufficient facts invite danger”……Spock 1966
Pat

Granby, CT

#3795 Jan 28, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Just keepin' it REAL.
Typical morally challenged dishonest redneck theist from Arkansas is all you are.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3796 Jan 28, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe I'll have to pull them up on Netflix and catch up......already have TOS on my instant playlist.
You might dig the crossover episodes.

Try 'Relics', ep. 130. It's a cool episode with Scotty
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relics_ (Star_Trek:_The_Next_Generatio n)

Or 'Unification", parts 1&2. It's with Spock (really cool mind meld with Spock & Picard).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unification_ (Star_Trek:_The_Next_Generatio n)

Location hidden

#3797 Jan 28, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
It also says that only 10% of the population attend regular services (ie. at least once a month) so it sounds pretty dicey.
Here's another source:
According to the most recent Eurobarometer Poll 2005,[4]
32% of Norwegian citizens responded that "they believe there is a God".
47% answered that "they believe there is some sort of spirit or life force".
17% answered that "they do not believe there is any sort of spirit, God, or life force".
4% answered that they "do not know".
Phil Zuckerman, an Associate Professor of Sociology at Pitzer College estimates atheism rates in Norway as ranging from 31% to 72%, based on various studies.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Norw...
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
WTF? That's the same link I used that you shut down because it has issues.

Now you use it?

Location hidden

#3798 Jan 28, 2013
blacklagoon wrote:
So you admit at least that God has "touched you." He literally reacher out and touched you. It was physical contact, thats what being touched literally means.
Very good.

Yes, God literally touched me.
Any person with any intelligence at all would have to admit that anyone who claims to have been physically touched by an invisible beings is delusional.
No, just you. You can not logically say that "any person" would agree with you. There are many religious people that are highly intelligent.
It would be absolutely no different from a person saying they were abducted by Aliens, taken to their home world in a flying saucer, and then returned with a message for all mankind.
But I've never claimed to be special and I certainly have not claimed to "have a message for all mankind".

Location hidden

#3799 Jan 28, 2013
Pat wrote:
Everything you offered has evidence to support it - but your foolish sky fairy fantasy and that I am very sure of.
LMAO!

Oh really?

Please show your evidence of dark matter.

('cuz you'd be the only one on Earth with it)

I'll wait.

Location hidden

#3800 Jan 28, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
The real question is why do you keep your faith at all, DEATH DENIER. LOL
Because I believe that God is very real. I've felt His hand & I've heard His voice. There's no doubt for me any more whether or not God exists.

Humans corrupt everything, even churches. That's why I stay away from them.

You know the lst church I went to, the pastor was "preaching" that if you don't tithe, God gets angry at you...... I walked out & was done with church.
Pat

Granby, CT

#3801 Jan 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
Oh really?
Please show your evidence of dark matter.
('cuz you'd be the only one on Earth with it)
I'll wait.
What ever it is, "dark matter" can be detected by it's gravitational effects on visible matter and its radiation. Your sky fairy idea has nothing going for it unfortunatley.
blacklagoon

Hyde Park, MA

#3802 Jan 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, do you have Alzheimer's?
I have never, ever claimed that I have had or that I'm having conversations with God. I don't know where you get that delusion, but it's not from me.
Also I never said that you know nothing about Pluto, you said you know everything there is to know about Pluto and I responded with "how could you know everything about Pluto when we don't even know everything about earth?".
If you're having trouble keeping up with the conversation just let me know.
No I don't have Alzheimer's, and you seem to have a terrible time remembering what you posted. Again the mental facilities are full of people who claimed to have been touched by imaginary beings and have spoken to entities from beyond. What makes you different from them"

This from you on post #3777

"Because I believe that God is very real. I've felt His hand & I've heard His voice. There's no doubt for me any more whether or not God exists."
Pat

Granby, CT

#3803 Jan 28, 2013
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>No I don't have Alzheimer's, and you seem to have a terrible time remembering what you posted. Again the mental facilities are full of people who claimed to have been touched by imaginary beings and have spoken to entities from beyond. What makes you different from them"
"Because I believe that God is very real. I've felt His hand & I've heard His voice. There's no doubt for me any more whether or not God exists."
Exactly. Thinking there is an invisible man living in your basement secretly watching you is considered mental illness but if you think the very same thing but just change the location of the invisible man from the basement to the sky and you are supposedly sane? Faith is nothing more than politically correct mental illness.

Location hidden

#3804 Jan 28, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
What ever it is, "dark matter" can be detected by it's gravitational effects on visible matter and its radiation. Your sky fairy idea has nothing going for it unfortunatley.
HA HA HA!

Dark matter can not be detected. But you believe it to be real.

Try again?

Location hidden

#3805 Jan 28, 2013
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>No I don't have Alzheimer's, and you seem to have a terrible time remembering what you posted. Again the mental facilities are full of people who claimed to have been touched by imaginary beings and have spoken to entities from beyond. What makes you different from them"
At what point did you convert "heard His voice" to "having conversations"?

Location hidden

#3806 Jan 28, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. Thinking there is an invisible man living in your basement secretly watching you is considered mental illness but if you think the very same thing but just change the location of the invisible man from the basement to the sky and you are supposedly sane? Faith is nothing more than politically correct mental illness.
There you go again. More lies.

Christians don't believe God is a man.

Christians don't believe He lives in the sky.

Atheists make that up so they can feel like they are denigrating God.

You're not, you're just making yourself look like an ass.
blacklagoon

Hyde Park, MA

#3807 Jan 28, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Sam Harris has a great comparison. "If you saw me saying some words over my pancakes in the morning thinking it was gong to change them into the body of Elvis, you'd say I was completely crazy, but say a few words over a cracker thinking it will change into the body of Christ, and you just a Catholic."
Pat

Granby, CT

#3808 Jan 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA HA!
Dark matter can not be detected. But you believe it to be real.
Try again?
Right, scientists just imagined it one afternoon and declared it exists. Rather you need to try again, Defender Of Ignorace. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Stilgar Fifrawi 733,695
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 4 min Naveen kumar 5,352
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min Patrick 226,503
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 min Freebird USA 173,299
do right by your woman 10 min pusherman_ 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 28 min Epiphany2 600,142
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 52 min yon 2,514
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 hr JUDEletePete 118,091
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 19 hr Tiffany 107
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••