God is REAL - Miracles Happen!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3566 Jan 17, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
But you do, it's an integral part of the theist package, as is your dishonesty and hypocrisy.
But I don't.

No Chrisitian believes that God lives in the sky.

No Christian believes that God is a fairy.

That is the childish "magic story" mentality of atheists.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#3567 Jan 17, 2013
Pat wrote:
God is imaginary and will remain imaginary so long as evidence for your imaginary creature is not found.
Oh good. Because for me & billions of other people, God has shown Himself to us & is therefore no longer imaginary. Thanks!
"What makes you so closed-minded to assume that spiritual phenomena governed by the same laws that govern natural phenomena?"

Don't apply your stupid onto the open minded atheist. The one doing all the assuming is you, you morally challenged theist.
Is that the only way you can answer a question like that, to talk shit?

Nice try, atheist.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#3568 Jan 17, 2013
Pat wrote:
Not only do you christians believe in an invisible sky fairy,
WRONG
you believe he is watching you 24/7 keeping track of all your deviant personal behaviors just waiting to punish you (paranoid delusions).
WRONG
On top of that, you go to a building once a week and practice ritualized cannibalism with a pedophile,
WRONG
pretending to eat the flesh and drink the blood of some long dead can artist.
WRONG
You buffoons are no more evolved than an African dancing around the fire with face paint on. Every church is nothing but a lunatic asylum.
WRONG

Dang, you REALLY don't even know what Christianity is, do you?
Pat

East Granby, CT

#3569 Jan 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
But I don't.
Who are you to speak for all christians? I was taught heaven was up and hell down as a young christian. You may no call your god a fairy but he is by definition, a human like creature with magical powers.
Childish is thinking that your memory and awareness can somehow survive death. You never grew up.
Pat

East Granby, CT

#3570 Jan 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh good. Because for me & billions of other people, God has shown Himself to us & is therefore no longer imaginary. Thanks!
<quoted text>
Is that the only way you can answer a question like that, to talk shit?
Nice try, atheist.
Your blind belief is not evidence of anything but your blind unsupported belief. You have been shown nothing. You are not that special. Stop worshiping yourself.

Dishonesty is an INTEGRAL part of the theist package and you prove it with every post.
Pat

East Granby, CT

#3571 Jan 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG
<quoted text>
WRONG
<quoted text>
WRONG
<quoted text>
WRONG
<quoted text>
WRONG
Dang, you REALLY don't even know what Christianity is, do you?
The word WRONG makes for a very poor argument all by itself.

I'm right and you know it.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#3572 Jan 17, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you to speak for all christians? I was taught heaven was up and hell down as a young christian. You may no call your god a fairy but he is by definition, a human like creature with magical powers.
Childish is thinking that your memory and awareness can somehow survive death. You never grew up.
Yes, as a young child, we are taught that heaven is up. Because kids can't grasp the reality of it that heaven is an alternate plane of existance that only your soul can ascend to.

Are you stuck in 1st grade?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#3573 Jan 17, 2013
Pat wrote:
Your blind belief is not evidence of anything but your blind unsupported belief. You have been shown nothing. You are not that special. Stop worshiping yourself.
Dishonesty is an INTEGRAL part of the theist package and you prove it with every post.
Prove that I'm being dishonest.

Or STFU about it.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#3574 Jan 17, 2013
Pat wrote:
The word WRONG makes for a very poor argument all by itself.
I'm right and you know it.
Give me a break....

I can do that too, watch:

The word "right" makes for a very poor argument all by itself.
You're wrong and you know it.
Pat

East Granby, CT

#3575 Jan 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove that I'm being dishonest.
Or STFU about it.
You do not know there is a god for there is no knowledge of god and if there were, the existence of god would be a matter of fact not a matter of faith you dishonest theist.
Pat

East Granby, CT

#3576 Jan 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me a break....
I can do that too, watch:
The word "right" makes for a very poor argument all by itself.
You're wrong and you know it.
But you christians do indeed do the things I mentioned and you lying about it changes nothing.
Pat

East Granby, CT

#3577 Jan 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, as a young child, we are taught that heaven is up. Because kids can't grasp the reality of it that heaven is an alternate plane of existance that only your soul can ascend to.
Soul? What soul? Where? Describe the qualities of a soul for us Mr Maturity.

Like I said, you never grew up and stopped playing make believe. Awareness requires working senses and a brain to process the information, we know this for a fact you foolish death denying mammal. Ghosts are not real. Grow up and learn to face your mortality like an adult you dishonest fool.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

#3578 Jan 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
But I don't.
No, you're the one who believes in magic. YOU call the sky fairy GAWD.....you think with a respectable name the sky pixie becomes real. How sad.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

#3579 Jan 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ho boy, an alternate plane of existance? Didn't know you were into sci-fi (cue Theme From Twilight Zone) but I'm not surprised, it's made up too.

What is it about some people who think this planet is the most important place in the universe and they are the only ones who have it all figured out. If only your brain was as big as your ego.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

#3580 Jan 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU about it.
LMAO! Big guy behind the keyboard! OK, let's see you make that one stick, call on your supernatural buddy and see what he'll do for you.
Pat

East Granby, CT

#3581 Jan 18, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Big guy behind the keyboard! OK, let's see you make that one stick, call on your supernatural buddy and see what he'll do for you.
Again he proves he is a hypocrite. Where is his proof? He needs to offer it or STFU and accept being called a liar.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#3582 Jan 18, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not know there is a god for there is no knowledge of god and if there were, the existence of god would be a matter of fact not a matter of faith you dishonest theist.
You don't know what I know. Stop lying, atheist.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#3583 Jan 18, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Soul? What soul? Where? Describe the qualities of a soul for us Mr Maturity.
Like I said, you never grew up and stopped playing make believe. Awareness requires working senses and a brain to process the information, we know this for a fact you foolish death denying mammal. Ghosts are not real. Grow up and learn to face your mortality like an adult you dishonest fool.
Please show your evidence that we don't have souls.

You say it like it's fact, show us your facts.

Or at least admit its your opinion.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#3584 Jan 18, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you're the one who believes in magic. YOU call the sky fairy GAWD.....you think with a respectable name the sky pixie becomes real. How sad.
I don't believe in magic, so.......

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#3585 Jan 18, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
Ho boy, an alternate plane of existance? Didn't know you were into sci-fi (cue Theme From Twilight Zone) but I'm not surprised, it's made up too.
What is it about some people who think this planet is the most important place in the universe and they are the only ones who have it all figured out. If only your brain was as big as your ego.
Planet? Most important place?

What? I said nothing of the sort.

Just trying to make you children understand that heaven isn't "up" & God doesn't live in the sky.

I know that's difficult for atheists to grasp, but I'll try.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 12 min Jim-ca 53,373
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min Hukt on Fonix 992,493
Got my ex pregnant before break up. What do I do? 34 min onemale1 3
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 39 min Phooey 693,592
Is God a "Bully" sometimes? 1 hr Peter Ross 56
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 2,483
Can Chinese girls date foreign men? 1 hr Puttin Bro 2
Skype gay sex (Dec '14) Mon dirtyguy34 35
More from around the web