Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>Never ending stupidity!

miracles happen, therefore God really exists. you are living in delusion if you keep thinking something is not existing when there are proofs of his existence. you are a delusional person. period.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

blacklagoon wrote:
Ahhh, another positive claim that now needs evidence. What animals possess human traits? Names, and documentation for such a claim. I'll even take your slant on the subject.
Are you serious?

Never seen a pissed off dog?

A scared cat?

A jealous horse?

You need to get out more.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>So am I to understand you accept the fact that your God possesses the same traits as humans? And you think this is not a problem?
You are understanding wrong, or at least backwards.

Perhaps we possess some of God's traits...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

blacklagoon wrote:
I would never ask you to prove that I didn't have an invisible pink dragon in my garage.
Why would you? That's your dragon. Is there an anti-dragon cult that we could join to help fight back any proofs you have for your dragon?

I haven't asked you to prove that God didn't touch me & speak to me, have I?

You're not an atheist, you're an anti-Christian. Nothing more.
blacklagoon

Brookline, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious?
Never seen a pissed off dog?
A scared cat?
A jealous horse?
You need to get out more.
Human traits don't apply to animals. Your version of a pissed off dog, is an animal that is highly territorial and pack orientated. You invade the dogs space, and are unfamiliar he protects his territory, he's not "pissed off" he exercising dominants.

A "scared" cat is anything but, its most likely out of its element and faced with something it can't cope with so it runs. Cats are ambush hunters, take them out of that element and their survival instructs kick in, the run to hunt another day.

I don't know much about horses, I'll look it up.

Animals don't kill for the sake of killing, or because another animal believes differently from them. Although some of the great apes do kill for no apparent reason, it figures as they are only a chromosome or so short of being human.

Animals don't feel VANITY...HATE....VINDICTIVENES S. They are neither irrational or illogical.
blacklagoon

Brookline, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You are understanding wrong, or at least backwards.
Perhaps we possess some of God's traits...
Same thing. So you have no problem with an all powerful, all seeing, God of supposed perfection, having human traits? Vanity, uncontrollable anger, irrational, and in many cases just plain evil? Not much or a God! Doesn't set a very good example. It's something really god parents try and do. Teach by good example. My parent, and me, are much better at setting a good example than your God. What a worthless piece of shit you worship, totally useless!!!
blacklagoon

Brookline, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
miracles happen, therefore God really exists. you are living in delusion if you keep thinking something is not existing when there are proofs of his existence. you are a delusional person. period.
Sorry you moonbat, miracles DO NOT HAPPEN. A dry spot o the sidewalk is not a miracles,.......holy shit what a dumbs. A delusion is when a person can't tell what is real from that only imagined. Personal experiences, anecdotal accounts do NOT count as evidence. If miracles were real science would have discovered them a long time ago. Your mind is sick, no wonder you think a dry spot on the ground is the work of your demon God. I suppose the face of Jesus in a peanut butter sandwich is also a miracle? Ha ha ha, what a frigin moonbat.
blacklagoon

Brookline, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you? That's your dragon. Is there an anti-dragon cult that we could join to help fight back any proofs you have for your dragon?
I haven't asked you to prove that God didn't touch me & speak to me, have I?
You're not an atheist, you're an anti-Christian. Nothing more.
Well you're finally right about something. Yes, I am an anti-theist, I think ALL religions are poison. Of course by definition I'm still an Atheist, and couldn't be more proud. The more intelligent of us look at Atheists as critical thinkers, skeptics, extremely rational and logical, all very good traits.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

blacklagoon wrote:
Human traits don't apply to animals. Your version of a pissed off dog, is an animal that is highly territorial and pack orientated. You invade the dogs space, and are unfamiliar he protects his territory, he's not "pissed off" he exercising dominants.
Bullshit. I've seen dogs that are very pissed, irritated, angry & mean. Just like humans can be.

You don't seem to have been around animals very much.
A "scared" cat is anything but, its most likely out of its element and faced with something it can't cope with so it runs. Cats are ambush hunters, take them out of that element and their survival instructs kick in, the run to hunt another day.
Right, the term "scardey-cat" has nothing to do with cats been afraid....
I don't know much about horses, I'll look it up.
Horses get jealous just like dogs & cats do. They see you warming up, loving, another animal & they get all nervous & start showing off so they get your attention.
Animals don't kill for the sake of killing, or because another animal believes differently from them. Although some of the great apes do kill for no apparent reason, it figures as they are only a chromosome or so short of being human.
LMAO!

"Animals don't kill for the sake of killing"
----
"some of the great apes do kill for no apparent reason"

uh-huh...
Animals don't feel VANITY...HATE....VINDICTIVENES S. They are neither irrational or illogical.
Like I said, you don't seem to have much experience with animals...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

blacklagoon wrote:
Same thing. So you have no problem with an all powerful, all seeing, God of supposed perfection, having human traits?
No, you still have it backwards.

I said perhaps humans have the same traits as God...

NOT God has the same traits as humans.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

blacklagoon wrote:
Well you're finally right about something. Yes, I am an anti-theist, I think ALL religions are poison. Of course by definition I'm still an Atheist, and couldn't be more proud. The more intelligent of us look at Atheists as critical thinkers, skeptics, extremely rational and logical, all very good traits.
You are either an anti-theist or an atheist. You can't be both.

And thanks for adding that well-known atheist trait of arrogance you all seem to possess.

It's an unwarranted arrogance, you know that, right?
blacklagoon

Brookline, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you still have it backwards.
I said perhaps humans have the same traits as God...
NOT God has the same traits as humans.
Are you really this stupid? REALLY? Humans have the SAME traits as God, means that GOD ALSO possesses these traits, right? So BOTH GOD and HUMANS have the same traits......meaning God has the same traits as humans........get it???!!!! No I didn't think so, logic really does seem to elude you, I wonder why that is?
blacklagoon

Brookline, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You are either an anti-theist or an atheist. You can't be both.
And thanks for adding that well-known atheist trait of arrogance you all seem to possess.
It's an unwarranted arrogance, you know that, right?
Of course I can, don't be a dolt. I can LACK a belief in God or Gods and be considered an Atheist. Further, I can have the position that ALL religions are dangerous and be an anti-theist. Now you're nitpicking, lets just say I am a critical thinker and refuse to believe anything without evidence. I'm a skeptic who doesn't believe in magic. Commonsense coupled with reason and logic dictate that the God of the bible is a manmade myth, and the thousands of other Gods fall under the same category. Ignorant bronze age goat herders wrote the bible, frightened old men who's fear of women is so very obvious. Barbaric rituals, slavery, rape, mass slaughter, genocide, the murders of innocent children and babies, you really want to insist that this is the face of God? Pitiful,really pitiful.
lanturnsandlight bulbs

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

there is a science behind getting prayers answered..

involving not even fasting or prayer..

nor visualization ..

but controlling what is around you..

and who is around you..

and monitoring what you and other people are saying..

to steer the will of god into the direction of your desire..

that will make things happen for you based on the pride of god..

willing them into existence..
lanturnsandlight bulbs

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

common sense and logic do not dictate that the god of the bible was a myth because if it did everyone would be an atheist..
lanturnsandlight bulbs

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

UNCOMMON sense dictates it..

the UNCOMMON sense you have..
lanturnsandlight bulbs

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

if you say that humans have the same traits as god it means the same as saying that god has the same traits as human..

1+1=2

2=1+1
lanturnsandlight bulbs

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

so you are saying God would be cooler if he created a perfect world.. and nobody went to hell.. right?? and never got angry at anyone..

and everyone just had random orgies all day forever..

and feelings of pleasure infinitely of the highest amount and nobody ever died??

And therefore I would never exist because my parents would never exist..

because Adam and Eve would be the only humans.. because it would not be in their favor to have kids in the first place since they are already sufficiently happy??
lanturnsandlight bulbs

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

and none of us would actually exist in the first place if God didn't have the traits of humans and got angry at the devil and had Adam and Eve screw up..

his thoughts are higher than ours..

we wouldn't have existed if God wasn't a jerk..
lanturnsandlight bulbs

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

it would have just been a pointless universe with just adam and eve..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,201 - 3,220 of5,166
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

426 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 530,140
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Tide with Beach 716,707
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 min WildWeirdWillie 171,457
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 10 min BenAdam 598,770
Being Gay is not wrong! (Mar '07) 20 min andet1987 161
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 21 min Hidingfromyou 93,236
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 28 min Aura Mytha 255,727
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr TheBlackSheep 223,214
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••