God is REAL - Miracles Happen!
lanturnsandlight bulbs

Howell, MI

#3388 Jan 5, 2013
there is a science behind getting prayers answered..

involving not even fasting or prayer..

nor visualization ..

but controlling what is around you..

and who is around you..

and monitoring what you and other people are saying..

to steer the will of god into the direction of your desire..

that will make things happen for you based on the pride of god..

willing them into existence..
lanturnsandlight bulbs

Howell, MI

#3389 Jan 5, 2013
common sense and logic do not dictate that the god of the bible was a myth because if it did everyone would be an atheist..
lanturnsandlight bulbs

Howell, MI

#3390 Jan 5, 2013
UNCOMMON sense dictates it..

the UNCOMMON sense you have..
lanturnsandlight bulbs

Howell, MI

#3391 Jan 5, 2013
if you say that humans have the same traits as god it means the same as saying that god has the same traits as human..

1+1=2

2=1+1
lanturnsandlight bulbs

Howell, MI

#3392 Jan 5, 2013
so you are saying God would be cooler if he created a perfect world.. and nobody went to hell.. right?? and never got angry at anyone..

and everyone just had random orgies all day forever..

and feelings of pleasure infinitely of the highest amount and nobody ever died??

And therefore I would never exist because my parents would never exist..

because Adam and Eve would be the only humans.. because it would not be in their favor to have kids in the first place since they are already sufficiently happy??
lanturnsandlight bulbs

Howell, MI

#3393 Jan 5, 2013
and none of us would actually exist in the first place if God didn't have the traits of humans and got angry at the devil and had Adam and Eve screw up..

his thoughts are higher than ours..

we wouldn't have existed if God wasn't a jerk..
lanturnsandlight bulbs

Howell, MI

#3394 Jan 5, 2013
it would have just been a pointless universe with just adam and eve..
lanturnsandlight bulbs

Howell, MI

#3395 Jan 5, 2013
boring..

and dumb animals and that's it..
lanturnsandlight bulbs

Howell, MI

#3396 Jan 5, 2013
probably not even eve.. just adam masturbating.. for all eternity...
lanturnsandlight bulbs

Howell, MI

#3397 Jan 5, 2013
adam would have had super masturbation if god was perfect.. there wouldn't even be women..
lanturnsandlight bulbs

Howell, MI

#3398 Jan 5, 2013
the whole creation would have been adam smoking an eternally awesome crack rock..
lanturnsandlight bulbs

Howell, MI

#3399 Jan 5, 2013
and becoming infintely high..

or the devil..

if god never got mad at the devil and the devil never rebelled and all that crap the universe wouldn't have been as glorious ..
lanturnsandlight bulbs

Howell, MI

#3400 Jan 5, 2013
people always complain about how boring heaven would have been..

that is the heaven YOU would have made..
lanturnsandlight bulbs

Howell, MI

#3401 Jan 5, 2013
no all i'm saying is that.. I shouldna said that I should have just point out the fact that..

if God was perfect we wouldn't exist....
lanturnsandlight bulbs

Howell, MI

#3402 Jan 5, 2013
I mean he is perfect but if he was.. never angry we would never exist..
lanturnsandlight bulbs

Howell, MI

#3403 Jan 5, 2013
he created the scenario so he could make all this..

there is no real way to rationalize any of this..

so you should really just be atleast an agnostic i mean come on..
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#3404 Jan 5, 2013
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry you moonbat, miracles DO NOT HAPPEN. A dry spot o the sidewalk is not a miracles,.......holy shit what a dumbs. A delusion is when a person can't tell what is real from that only imagined. Personal experiences, anecdotal accounts do NOT count as evidence. If miracles were real science would have discovered them a long time ago. Your mind is sick, no wonder you think a dry spot on the ground is the work of your demon God. I suppose the face of Jesus in a peanut butter sandwich is also a miracle? Ha ha ha, what a frigin moonbat.
what a delusional person. God exists because he performs a lot of Miracles. the reason why you can not explain each miracle is, you are nothing compared to God. God is so powerful. stop being delusional by imagining that God does not exist.
SAL

Bratislava, Slovakia

#3405 Jan 5, 2013

Miracles have happened we are told by the witnesses who recorded the events in the Bible. We do not need miracles today to prove the biblical account of world history. Satan can do what many would consider a miracle.

The demon 'virgin mary'

www.babylonmysteryreligion.com/motherandchild...

http://toolong.com

http://biblelight.net/wheel.htm #

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3406 Jan 6, 2013
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>Are you really this stupid? REALLY? Humans have the SAME traits as God, means that GOD ALSO possesses these traits, right? So BOTH GOD and HUMANS have the same traits......meaning God has the same traits as humans........get it???!!!! No I didn't think so, logic really does seem to elude you, I wonder why that is?
It's you that's really this stupid and I'm getting tired of your arrogant stupidity.

What happens when a son is like his father?

Do you say "That boy is just like his dad."

OR

"That dad is just like his boy"

???

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3407 Jan 6, 2013
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>Of course I can, don't be a dolt. I can LACK a belief in God or Gods and be considered an Atheist. Further, I can have the position that ALL religions are dangerous and be an anti-theist. Now you're nitpicking, lets just say I am a critical thinker and refuse to believe anything without evidence. I'm a skeptic who doesn't believe in magic. Commonsense coupled with reason and logic dictate that the God of the bible is a manmade myth, and the thousands of other Gods fall under the same category. Ignorant bronze age goat herders wrote the bible, frightened old men who's fear of women is so very obvious. Barbaric rituals, slavery, rape, mass slaughter, genocide, the murders of innocent children and babies, you really want to insist that this is the face of God? Pitiful,really pitiful.
Common sense would tell you that common sense is two words.

Common sense would also tell you that an ignorant goat herder could not write a book such as the bible, or any book for that matter.

Common sense seems to elude you, critical thinker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min hojo 683,527
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 6 min bad bob 15,181
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr nanoanomaly 982,996
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Dees Nhutz 286,521
Tribute Wife's DDD's! 2 hr Orangestar4189 1
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 2 hr Mirrormirorwall 2
Moroccan Guys Have The Biggest Cocks! (Jun '13) 4 hr Mimi 31
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr Just Wondering 619,682
More from around the web