God is REAL - Miracles Happen!

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

#3333 Jan 2, 2013
WesTheDuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Your definition of theory, "an educated guess," is a scientific hypothesis.
Theories are what make science WORK. Theories are what give science predictive capabilities.
Now please, if you're just going to be a condescending twat despite what your religious texts say and not add anything to the conversation, stop wasting my time.
*sigh* ditto
Danzig

Västerås, Sweden

#3334 Jan 2, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Danzig!!!!!!!
Whats goin on Bro?
Read any good books lately?
I'm fine Bro, just spamming some threads before bedtime, and hopefully with something that might sound like sense ;)
Danzig

Västerås, Sweden

#3335 Jan 2, 2013
WesTheDuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Theories are what make science WORK. Theories are what give science predictive capabilities.
Now please, if you're just going to be a condescending twat despite what your religious texts say and not add anything to the conversation, stop wasting my time.
If a theory describes something correctly, it will lead to a functional result. The same applies to Alkuajatus, only that Alkuajatus deals with the inner reality. If Alkuajatus describes the inner reality correctly, then you'll get real and predictable results. But since Alkuajatus doesn't deal with the outer reality, it can't be called science. It can be called Alkuajatus.

Just Results

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#3336 Jan 2, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh, I'm beginning to understand. You really get off on this stuff, don't you? Kinky little demon aren't you?
Matthew 7:1-3
King James Version (KJV)
1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
I love to see my tactics FORCE you into contradicting yourself and your anti-Christian agenda, making you admit the Bible is a good book with wonderful words of life guidance! I win.

Just Results

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#3337 Jan 2, 2013
WesTheDuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Theories are what give science predictive capabilities.
But abusing science and misunderstanding it is what makes you a hate-filled atheist. Shouldn't you be mixing things up with some test tubes or something, rather than inserting them up your ass?

Just Results

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#3338 Jan 2, 2013
WesTheDuck wrote:
<quoted text>
You are using the wrong form of the word "theory"
Scientific theory is, to put it brutally simply, something that accurately explains how something works. The theory of Evolution explains how evolution works. Evolution is still a fact.
Animals that "chew their cud" are generally agreed to be animals that vomit and re-eat already partially digested food. Every animal the Bible lists as animals that chew their cud do this... except rabbits.
The point of what I am saying is that the Bible IS wrong. Many people say that the KJV Bible is the "perfect" English translation because it is first. Unfortunately, if we go by that (or even later translations) the Bible is demonstrably false.
You can copy and paste Christian propaganda all you want, it doesn't change the fact that the Bible was written by people whose understanding of the world was no different than the other cultures in the area at the time, which means the Bible is NOT INERRANT.
All of that and I can sum it up real quick. You lied! Your confusion is intensifying.
Danzig

Västerås, Sweden

#3339 Jan 2, 2013
WesTheDuck wrote:
<quoted text>
If science is to investigate the functionality of a theory in reality, you should use that scientific approach even on Alkuajatus. With common tongue, see if it works. Before that you base your opinion on belief, and that isn't at all scientific.

“I am but a humble duck.”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3340 Jan 2, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
But abusing science and misunderstanding it is what makes you a hate-filled atheist. Shouldn't you be mixing things up with some test tubes or something, rather than inserting them up your ass?
Go away, you hypocritical troll.

“I am but a humble duck.”

Location hidden

#3341 Jan 2, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
All of that and I can sum it up real quick. You lied! Your confusion is intensifying.
More assertions with nothing to back them up - you Christians are a dime a dozen.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

#3342 Jan 2, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
I love to see my tactics FORCE you into contradicting yourself and your anti-Christian agenda, making you admit the Bible is a good book with wonderful words of life guidance! I win.
I don't see where I called it a good book, though some do, I am not one of them.

Just pointing out your hateful hypocrisy in not following the rules you urge others to obey.

Actually, you're probably the best argument against xtianity since Rev. Jim Jones, David Koresh and Fred Phelps. Congrats!
Danzig

Västerås, Sweden

#3343 Jan 2, 2013
Science is still based on reason and a strive towards better understanding, at least when it's really science, but what comes to religions, the fruit of those are clearly visible to everyone. Thousands of years of enslavement and oppression. It has never lead to anything good. And didn't Jesus say judge a tree by it's fruit?

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#3347 Jan 2, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>Your condescending 'sadness' is neither required or appreciated and I consider your threat of prayer as a personal affront to someone who's tried to patiently explain their lack of belief in a higher power. Who's being judgemental now?
I'm allowed to feel sad. I don't believe my sad feelings to be judgemental or condescending, just my feelings. You make no sense. That to makes me feel sad.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#3348 Jan 2, 2013
Danzig wrote:
<quoted text>I'm fine Bro, just spamming some threads before bedtime, and hopefully with something that might sound like sense ;)
Sense has no place in topix! Didn't you know? Lol ^5

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#3349 Jan 2, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>But abusing science and misunderstanding it is what makes you a hate-filled atheist. Shouldn't you be mixing things up with some test tubes or something, rather than inserting them up your ass?
These 2 will say anything, even if it makes no sense at all, poor things, it makes me sad and mirthful simultaneously.
Blessings <3
Danzig

Västerås, Sweden

#3350 Jan 2, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Sense has no place in topix! Didn't you know? Lol ^5
No, I didn't, but well, maybe we raised the average then :)

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#3351 Jan 2, 2013
Danzig wrote:
<quoted text>No, I didn't, but well, maybe we raised the average then :)
I certainly hope so! I'm off to check out Alice in Wonderland again, as suggested, I'm thinking about worshipping a talking cat. Lol...
Peace <3

“http://www.stude ntshelp.info”

http://www.studentshelp.info

#3353 Jan 2, 2013
Good night Danzig ....
Tony

United States

#3354 Jan 3, 2013
Bible Verse Of The Day

Thursday, January 3, 2013

— 1 Corinthians 15:10 —

But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace to me was not without effect. No, I worked harder than all of them — yet not I, but the grace of God that was with me.

Grace is not only God's disposition to do good for us when we don't deserve it, it is an actual power from God that acts and makes good things happen in us and for us. God's grace was acting in the apostle Paul to make Paul work hard. So when Paul says, "Work out your salvation," he adds, "it is God who works in you, both to will and to work for his good pleasure" (Philippians 2:13). Grace is power from God to do good things in us and for us. This grace is past and it is future. It is ever cascading over the infinitesimal waterfall of the present from the inexhaustible river of grace coming to us from the future into the ever-increasing reservoir of grace in the past. In the next five minutes, you will receive sustaining grace flowing to you from the future, and you will accumulate another five minutes of grace in the reservoir of the past. The proper response to grace you experienced in the past is gratitude, and the proper response to grace promised to you in the future is faith. We are thankful for the past grace of the last year, and we are confident in the future grace of the new year.

http://www.BarbaraLehrman.com
Tony

United States

#3355 Jan 3, 2013
God is awesome, God is REAL, and God has given me miracles in my life. I am very grateful to have God in my life.

All of the very best,

Tony V.
Tony

United States

#3356 Jan 3, 2013
So far as info pertaining to who I am, for those who have not been reading the posts, I am French-American, I have French on both sides of my family tree, and I have the Bourbon/Capetian royal line in my family tree, my family has been in the USA since before the USA formed and my family helped to build the USA, and I am trying to be an actor and writer and producer right now, and I want to buy a vineyard and winery in Italy, and I want to open a production office at Cinecitta in Rome.

Here are a few links...

Here is a link for my You Tube page...

http://www.youtube.com/TonyVerley

Here is a link for my Photo Bucket page...

http://tinyurl.com/TonyVerley

Here is a link for my Facebook page...

https://www.facebook.com/TonyVerley

And no one uses My Space anymore, but here is a link for my My Space page in case My Space ever makes a comeback...

http://www.myspace.com/TonyVerley

And here is a link for a podcast radio interview that I did on my friend Charley's RVSP...

http://randomvarietyshow.com/performing-arts/...

Also, here is a link for a video of me interviewing my friend Jon, Jon played guitar for The Red Hot Chili Peppers, and also for Suicidal Tendencies, and for other bands, his current band is named "NASTY HABITS."

http://youtu.be/47YL7vd0pKQ

Here is a video of my friend Jon, and his band NASTY HABITS, playing live at a club in Venice Beach, California, this is a song that they dedicated to me that night...

http://tinyurl.com/a98h58q

May God lovingly bless all who believe in him,

Tony V.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min River Tam 49,439
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 13 min ChristineM 445,753
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 19 min anonymous 43
i need a man to get me pregnant no strings atta... (Dec '12) 1 hr Breedu 69
Illegal to hoard or store extra food under USA ... (Jun '08) 1 hr Darkbolt500 22
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Annaleigh 105,683
Maturbating now 1 hr Johny 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 646,943
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr The Hangman 971,805
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 4 hr WasteWater 27
More from around the web