Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you telling me that you believe what the Hebrews believe?
No, I'm telling you what they believe because you did not know.

Pathetic, isn't it, that an atheist knows more about your religion and its origins than you do?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

WesTheDuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Here, allow me to put it like this: I will not bring myself to say that something (whether it be God or Satan) that has zero evidence exists. Happy? You can say that God and Satan exist if you want, but I won't consider it justified belief until you give me a smidgen of evidence that either exist.
Until then, you can continue to be a hypocrite all you want, but it's just further evidence against the Bible that Christ's own followers are even more hateful than us "hAtheists," as you call us.
So you would have been a terrible DNA pioneer.

Back when there was zero evidence to support it, you'd shoot it down all day long, huh?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

WesTheDuck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm telling you what they believe because you did not know.
Pathetic, isn't it, that an atheist knows more about your religion and its origins than you do?
I'm not Jewish, dude.....
Tony

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

God is REAL, and miracles happen!

I want to wish you all a very happy New Year.

All of the very best,

Tony V.

“I am but a humble duck.”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So you would have been a terrible DNA pioneer.
Back when there was zero evidence to support it, you'd shoot it down all day long, huh?
There has always been evidence of it. We just have not always been able to understand the evidence. If I was presented with this evidence, yes, I would believe it, and if I went searching for this evidence, I'm sure I would have found it.
However, I spent the first 17 years of my life searching for evidence of God, and I found none. This is why I am an atheist. Not because I hate God, but because I have no need or reason to believe in him. As time goes on and we learn and understand more, God is pushed out of more and more.
Furthermore, are you saying we should believe in anything that has zero evidence? If so, do you believe in witches, wizards, goblins, unicorns, fairies, and so on? Because these all have zero evidence, too.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not Jewish, dude.....
Doesn't matter. The book which you say is the "word of God" is founded on Hebrew myths.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

WesTheDuck wrote:
<quoted text>
There has always been evidence of it. We just have not always been able to understand the evidence. If I was presented with this evidence, yes, I would believe it, and if I went searching for this evidence, I'm sure I would have found it.
However, I spent the first 17 years of my life searching for evidence of God, and I found none. This is why I am an atheist. Not because I hate God, but because I have no need or reason to believe in him. As time goes on and we learn and understand more, God is pushed out of more and more.
Furthermore, are you saying we should believe in anything that has zero evidence? If so, do you believe in witches, wizards, goblins, unicorns, fairies, and so on? Because these all have zero evidence, too.
I didn't say that we we shouldn't believe in anything that has zero evidence, YOU did.

I'm sorry you never found God. I was lucky enough to find Him when I was a teenager - He has benefited my life.

Keep looking, you'll find Him.

(I know you're still looking, you don't have to admit it.)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

WesTheDuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter. The book which you say is the "word of God" is founded on Hebrew myths.
No it's not. There are no myths in the Bible.

That is your opinion.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's not. There are no myths in the Bible.
That is your opinion.
Okay - there are no Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, Lao Tzu, and so on, myths either.

Truthfully, though, to fully understand the Bible, you must understand the history of the Hebrews, along with the myths associated with their culture.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say that we we shouldn't believe in anything that has zero evidence, YOU did.
I'm sorry you never found God. I was lucky enough to find Him when I was a teenager - He has benefited my life.
Keep looking, you'll find Him.
(I know you're still looking, you don't have to admit it.)
I "found God" in 7th grade.

I "lost" him later in my life. I was a Christian for quite some time, but I slowly went from fundamentalist -> "average" -> skeptic -> agnostic theist -> agnostic atheist.

Don't give me that "You're still looking for him" crap - I've heard it enough from just about every other Christian who I've ever had a discussion about God with, and it's false.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Carlin is in Hell burning in intense agony. There is nothing 'great' about him. He is in that lake of fire he so deserved.
George Carlin's cremains are quietly wafting on the breezes. If it's his 'soul' you are speaking of, it has no physical status. It can't burn or feel intense agony.

If you believe as some do, that hell is simply separation from a god, then George is laughing his ass off.

"Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company." Mark Twain

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

WesTheFumbDuck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't waste my time hating something that DOES NOT EXIST, so you can just go ahead and stop.
I do, however, hate people like you who think that laughing at eternal suffering is justifiable.
I'm still not banned, by the way.
You're lying grossly here because you hate God with all your heart. You hate God because you are an evil twisted twit and coward.

Just because you are stymied and duped, deluded and desensitized into thinking otherwise is your mental weakness and problem.

I hate people like you,.....people that teach killing in schools by removing God and prayer from schools and public events. Many families are suffering from the loss of their beloved children this holiday season because of the actions performed by one of your disciples of atheism. He rejected Christianity and decided to obey your god satan.

That's why I laugh that you and that killer will perish in Hell. You are the type of moron assh0le that thinks your way is smarter than God's way,...... we ALL have to suffer for the agenda of your hate cult called atheism because God has decided to let your agenda run its destructive course to prove to the world that your way is a way of destruction and death.

You are a despicable piece of human filth.

You are a raging monster preaching a cult of hatred.

Fortunately the world is beginning to wake up and see this. I know I have.

Go to Hell you hateful bigot.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, honey, that's your problem.
You're picturing a god from Saturday morning cartoons. Your mind is stuck.
I don't picture God as a giant man with a beard, I surely don't see Him as "skydaddy". I know He doesn't live in the sky.....
You don't know Jack Squat, but I digress.

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

WesTheDuck wrote:
<quoted text>
I "found God" in 7th grade.
I "lost" him later in my life. I was a Christian for quite some time, but I slowly went from fundamentalist -> "average" -> skeptic -> agnostic theist -> agnostic atheist.
Don't give me that "You're still looking for him" crap - I've heard it enough from just about every other Christian who I've ever had a discussion about God with, and it's false.
You were never a Christian. Your brand of hatred blocks you from it, you ungrateful dishonest liar.

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

WesTheFumbDuck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't waste my time hating something that DOES NOT EXIST, so you can just go ahead and stop.
Why is it that you can't stop hating? I think you know you are lying to yourself, that's why.

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know Jack Squat, but I digress.
We all know you are hateful. Your posts readily prove it. You must be a dishonest athetard.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
I have read it all. It explains why you are going to Hell to experience all kinds of thermal and mechanical tortures that you deserve, you filthy horrid ungrateful atheist.
Ahh, I'm beginning to understand. You really get off on this stuff, don't you? Kinky little demon aren't you?

Matthew 7:1-3

King James Version (KJV)

1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as you continue to hate God, I'll continue to tell you that you are going to Hell. Deal?
How can you hate that which does not exist? You seem to be projecting your emotions on other people.
theist = believer
atheist = without belief

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

WesTheDuck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't even believe Satan exists.
And you entirely missed the point of what I was saying, by the way - you are even more hateful than the atheists you despise so much. Maybe you are the one who is worshiping Satan?
I would go as far as to say he wants to be Satan.....he's a little too excited about this torture stuff....maybe he just needs to administer a good spanking and get it out of his system for awhile.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know you are hateful. Your posts readily prove it. You must be a dishonest athetard.
And I suppose this post shows your love for all mankind? Lol....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

450 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min USA Born 533,557
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 12 min CunningLinguist 224,605
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 17 min Blue Walker 115,593
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 22 min WasteWater 93,839
Arizona Pastor Sued By Couple for $6.6 Million,... (Dec '12) 30 min GOD 555
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 33 min WasteWater 256,962
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 46 min Catcher1 172,543
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr thewordofme 722,095
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 8 hr reree 86
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••