God is REAL - Miracles Happen!

“I am but a humble duck.”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3214 Jan 1, 2013
If you want proof that God does not exist - look no further than his people. How can a deity who can't even change the hearts of those who pray to him, devote their lives to him, etc., have created the entire universe?

How can someone say that a "God of love" is inside of them than say such revolting things such as, "Carlin is in Hell burning in intense agony. There is nothing 'great' about him. He is in that lake of fire he so deserved."

Just Results

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#3215 Jan 1, 2013
WesTheDuck wrote:
If you want proof that God does not exist - look no further than his people. How can a deity who can't even change the hearts of those who pray to him, devote their lives to him, etc., have created the entire universe?
How can someone say that a "God of love" is inside of them than say such revolting things such as, "Carlin is in Hell burning in intense agony. There is nothing 'great' about him. He is in that lake of fire he so deserved."
As long as you continue to hate God, I'll continue to tell you that you are going to Hell. Deal?

Just Results

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#3216 Jan 1, 2013
WesTheDuck wrote:
<quoted text>
And you say us atheists are full of hatred?
Yes, you are full of hatred. It is what drives your evil desire to honor your satan. You're not an atheist, you are just a ranting satan worshipper. You know you and your god satan are both Hell bound and your rages and continued rebellion reveal this.

“I am but a humble duck.”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3217 Jan 1, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as you continue to hate God, I'll continue to tell you that you are going to Hell. Deal?
I don't waste my time hating something that DOES NOT EXIST, so you can just go ahead and stop.

I do, however, hate people like you who think that laughing at eternal suffering is justifiable.

I'm still not banned, by the way.

“I am but a humble duck.”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3218 Jan 1, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you are full of hatred. It is what drives your evil desire to honor your satan. You're not an atheist, you are just a ranting satan worshipper. You know you and your god satan are both Hell bound and your rages and continued rebellion reveal this.
I don't even believe Satan exists.

And you entirely missed the point of what I was saying, by the way - you are even more hateful than the atheists you despise so much. Maybe you are the one who is worshiping Satan?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3219 Jan 1, 2013
WesTheDuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Hebrews believe that heaven is beyond the cosmos. Ancient Hebrew (and surrounding culture) believe that first, there is a heaven which contains stars and whatnot, followed by a heaven of water (suppose they thought that was why the sky was blue?) and then the heaven that contains thrones, Gods, etc. This would mean that the Hebrew (or Christian) God would be in sky. This is why Jesus supposedly "ascended" into heaven, and why Christians believe that if he comes again, they will ascend to heaven then. You know - ascend - as in go up?
http://www.class.uidaho.edu/ngier/gre13.htm
Are you telling me that you believe what the Hebrews believe?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3220 Jan 1, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
The atheists are full of hate and that is why they rebel against what we know is true. They are liars not only to us but to themselves. It explains their intense hour-by-hour anger and mocking. They scoff at us because they KNOW they are wrong and want to sin and rebel against God and somehow convince themselves they are getting away with it. They're not.
I see we have a new sock puppet belching out his anger.....he calls himself a Duck. I think he is one that I had banned .....I'm trying to find out.
Ah yes, the new sock Wes.....

I wonder who that is.

It's irrelevant, it's just another hAtheist spewing it's garbage.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3221 Jan 1, 2013
WesTheDuck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't even believe Satan exists.
And you entirely missed the point of what I was saying, by the way - you are even more hateful than the atheists you despise so much. Maybe you are the one who is worshiping Satan?
LMAO!

You'er not seeing it, are you?

In your previous post you declared outright that God - "DOES NOT EXIST" -.

In this post you say you don't believe Satan exists. There was no outright cry of assuredness....

So, to you:

God "DOES NOT EXIST" (without any kind of proof or evidence, you just declare it as fact.)

BUT - Satan, oh you just don't believe in him...

“I am but a humble duck.”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3222 Jan 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
You'er not seeing it, are you?
In your previous post you declared outright that God - "DOES NOT EXIST" -.
In this post you say you don't believe Satan exists. There was no outright cry of assuredness....
So, to you:
God "DOES NOT EXIST" (without any kind of proof or evidence, you just declare it as fact.)
BUT - Satan, oh you just don't believe in him...
Here, allow me to put it like this: I will not bring myself to say that something (whether it be God or Satan) that has zero evidence exists. Happy? You can say that God and Satan exist if you want, but I won't consider it justified belief until you give me a smidgen of evidence that either exist.

Until then, you can continue to be a hypocrite all you want, but it's just further evidence against the Bible that Christ's own followers are even more hateful than us "hAtheists," as you call us.

“I am but a humble duck.”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3223 Jan 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you telling me that you believe what the Hebrews believe?
No, I'm telling you what they believe because you did not know.

Pathetic, isn't it, that an atheist knows more about your religion and its origins than you do?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3224 Jan 1, 2013
WesTheDuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Here, allow me to put it like this: I will not bring myself to say that something (whether it be God or Satan) that has zero evidence exists. Happy? You can say that God and Satan exist if you want, but I won't consider it justified belief until you give me a smidgen of evidence that either exist.
Until then, you can continue to be a hypocrite all you want, but it's just further evidence against the Bible that Christ's own followers are even more hateful than us "hAtheists," as you call us.
So you would have been a terrible DNA pioneer.

Back when there was zero evidence to support it, you'd shoot it down all day long, huh?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3225 Jan 1, 2013
WesTheDuck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm telling you what they believe because you did not know.
Pathetic, isn't it, that an atheist knows more about your religion and its origins than you do?
I'm not Jewish, dude.....
Tony

Studio City, CA

#3226 Jan 1, 2013
God is REAL, and miracles happen!

I want to wish you all a very happy New Year.

All of the very best,

Tony V.

“I am but a humble duck.”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3227 Jan 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So you would have been a terrible DNA pioneer.
Back when there was zero evidence to support it, you'd shoot it down all day long, huh?
There has always been evidence of it. We just have not always been able to understand the evidence. If I was presented with this evidence, yes, I would believe it, and if I went searching for this evidence, I'm sure I would have found it.
However, I spent the first 17 years of my life searching for evidence of God, and I found none. This is why I am an atheist. Not because I hate God, but because I have no need or reason to believe in him. As time goes on and we learn and understand more, God is pushed out of more and more.
Furthermore, are you saying we should believe in anything that has zero evidence? If so, do you believe in witches, wizards, goblins, unicorns, fairies, and so on? Because these all have zero evidence, too.

“I am but a humble duck.”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3228 Jan 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not Jewish, dude.....
Doesn't matter. The book which you say is the "word of God" is founded on Hebrew myths.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3229 Jan 1, 2013
WesTheDuck wrote:
<quoted text>
There has always been evidence of it. We just have not always been able to understand the evidence. If I was presented with this evidence, yes, I would believe it, and if I went searching for this evidence, I'm sure I would have found it.
However, I spent the first 17 years of my life searching for evidence of God, and I found none. This is why I am an atheist. Not because I hate God, but because I have no need or reason to believe in him. As time goes on and we learn and understand more, God is pushed out of more and more.
Furthermore, are you saying we should believe in anything that has zero evidence? If so, do you believe in witches, wizards, goblins, unicorns, fairies, and so on? Because these all have zero evidence, too.
I didn't say that we we shouldn't believe in anything that has zero evidence, YOU did.

I'm sorry you never found God. I was lucky enough to find Him when I was a teenager - He has benefited my life.

Keep looking, you'll find Him.

(I know you're still looking, you don't have to admit it.)

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3230 Jan 1, 2013
WesTheDuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter. The book which you say is the "word of God" is founded on Hebrew myths.
No it's not. There are no myths in the Bible.

That is your opinion.

“I am but a humble duck.”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3231 Jan 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's not. There are no myths in the Bible.
That is your opinion.
Okay - there are no Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, Lao Tzu, and so on, myths either.

Truthfully, though, to fully understand the Bible, you must understand the history of the Hebrews, along with the myths associated with their culture.

“I am but a humble duck.”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3232 Jan 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say that we we shouldn't believe in anything that has zero evidence, YOU did.
I'm sorry you never found God. I was lucky enough to find Him when I was a teenager - He has benefited my life.
Keep looking, you'll find Him.
(I know you're still looking, you don't have to admit it.)
I "found God" in 7th grade.

I "lost" him later in my life. I was a Christian for quite some time, but I slowly went from fundamentalist -> "average" -> skeptic -> agnostic theist -> agnostic atheist.

Don't give me that "You're still looking for him" crap - I've heard it enough from just about every other Christian who I've ever had a discussion about God with, and it's false.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

#3233 Jan 1, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Carlin is in Hell burning in intense agony. There is nothing 'great' about him. He is in that lake of fire he so deserved.
George Carlin's cremains are quietly wafting on the breezes. If it's his 'soul' you are speaking of, it has no physical status. It can't burn or feel intense agony.

If you believe as some do, that hell is simply separation from a god, then George is laughing his ass off.

"Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company." Mark Twain

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 21 min Toxic Repub Toxins 6,657
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 48 min Insults Are Easier 122,807
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Gabriel 982,161
____ POPE & ISRAEL Agreement :: *7 YR TRIB ____ 2 hr NewsJune2017 YTube 1
!!!Stop Global GENOCIDE for OIL 3 hr Hiddn Numbrz 3
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Michael 681,608
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr bad bob 184,861
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr onemale 286,430
More from around the web