“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

#3204 Dec 31, 2012
christianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =a6ZcA4uGgRIXX&sns=em
Ahhh, the late, Great Mr. Carlin...thank you for this little gem.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3205 Dec 31, 2012
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that's YOUR problem, dearie.
Just trying to put myself in Tony's shoes.....but they don't feel right, Bozo The Clown has better fitting shoes.(that's a metaphor for YOU)LMAO!
No, honey, that's your problem.

You're picturing a god from Saturday morning cartoons. Your mind is stuck.

I don't picture God as a giant man with a beard, I surely don't see Him as "skydaddy". I know He doesn't live in the sky.....

“I am but a humble duck.”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3206 Dec 31, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't picture God as a giant man with a beard, I surely don't see Him as "skydaddy". I know He doesn't live in the sky.....
Actually, Hebrews believe that heaven is beyond the cosmos. Ancient Hebrew (and surrounding culture) believe that first, there is a heaven which contains stars and whatnot, followed by a heaven of water (suppose they thought that was why the sky was blue?) and then the heaven that contains thrones, Gods, etc. This would mean that the Hebrew (or Christian) God would be in sky. This is why Jesus supposedly "ascended" into heaven, and why Christians believe that if he comes again, they will ascend to heaven then. You know - ascend - as in go up?

http://www.class.uidaho.edu/ngier/gre13.htm

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#3207 Jan 1, 2013
WesTheDuck wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason he didn't say "God exists" is because God does not exist, and there is absolutely no reason to believe he exists until you have some form of evidence.
Like Hell?

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#3208 Jan 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The atheists are full of hate and that is why they rebel against what we know is true. They are liars not only to us but to themselves. It explains their intense hour-by-hour anger and mocking. They scoff at us because they KNOW they are wrong and want to sin and rebel against God and somehow convince themselves they are getting away with it. They're not.

I see we have a new sock puppet belching out his anger.....he calls himself a Duck. I think he is one that I had banned .....I'm trying to find out.

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#3209 Jan 1, 2013
WesTheDuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Hebrews believe that heaven is beyond the cosmos. Ancient Hebrew (and surrounding culture) believe that first, there is a heaven which contains stars and whatnot, followed by a heaven of water (suppose they thought that was why the sky was blue?) and then the heaven that contains thrones, Gods, etc. This would mean that the Hebrew (or Christian) God would be in sky. This is why Jesus supposedly "ascended" into heaven, and why Christians believe that if he comes again, they will ascend to heaven then. You know - ascend - as in go up?
Ahh, I see we have a new atheist sock puppet. Are you mad I had you banned?????

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#3210 Jan 1, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh, the late, Great Mr. Carlin...thank you for this little gem.
Carlin is in Hell burning in intense agony. There is nothing 'great' about him. He is in that lake of fire he so deserved.

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#3211 Jan 1, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that's YOUR problem, dearie.
Just trying to put myself in Tony's shoes.....but they don't feel right, Bozo The Clown has better fitting shoes.(that's a metaphor for YOU)LMAO!
It seems to be YOUR problem since you are glued to this forum out of desperation and doubt. God is real and we can tell you know it. Your paralyzing inability to drop the subject of God makes me laugh.

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#3212 Jan 1, 2013
christianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
I sugest you read the rest of it too
www.evilbible.com
I have read it all. It explains why you are going to Hell to experience all kinds of thermal and mechanical tortures that you deserve, you filthy horrid ungrateful atheist.

Location hidden

#3213 Jan 1, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh, I see we have a new atheist sock puppet. Are you mad I had you banned?????
You had me banned...?

This amuses me. I challenge your outrageous statements, and you attempt to have me banned. And you say us atheists are full of hatred? At least I'm not saying anyone deserves eternal damnation, as you did earlier in the thread. Absolutely abhorrent.

Location hidden

#3214 Jan 1, 2013
If you want proof that God does not exist - look no further than his people. How can a deity who can't even change the hearts of those who pray to him, devote their lives to him, etc., have created the entire universe?

How can someone say that a "God of love" is inside of them than say such revolting things such as, "Carlin is in Hell burning in intense agony. There is nothing 'great' about him. He is in that lake of fire he so deserved."

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#3215 Jan 1, 2013
WesTheDuck wrote:
If you want proof that God does not exist - look no further than his people. How can a deity who can't even change the hearts of those who pray to him, devote their lives to him, etc., have created the entire universe?
How can someone say that a "God of love" is inside of them than say such revolting things such as, "Carlin is in Hell burning in intense agony. There is nothing 'great' about him. He is in that lake of fire he so deserved."
As long as you continue to hate God, I'll continue to tell you that you are going to Hell. Deal?

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#3216 Jan 1, 2013
WesTheDuck wrote:
<quoted text>
And you say us atheists are full of hatred?
Yes, you are full of hatred. It is what drives your evil desire to honor your satan. You're not an atheist, you are just a ranting satan worshipper. You know you and your god satan are both Hell bound and your rages and continued rebellion reveal this.

Location hidden

#3217 Jan 1, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as you continue to hate God, I'll continue to tell you that you are going to Hell. Deal?
I don't waste my time hating something that DOES NOT EXIST, so you can just go ahead and stop.

I do, however, hate people like you who think that laughing at eternal suffering is justifiable.

I'm still not banned, by the way.

Location hidden

#3218 Jan 1, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you are full of hatred. It is what drives your evil desire to honor your satan. You're not an atheist, you are just a ranting satan worshipper. You know you and your god satan are both Hell bound and your rages and continued rebellion reveal this.
I don't even believe Satan exists.

And you entirely missed the point of what I was saying, by the way - you are even more hateful than the atheists you despise so much. Maybe you are the one who is worshiping Satan?

Location hidden

#3219 Jan 1, 2013
WesTheDuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you telling me that you believe what the Hebrews believe?

Location hidden

#3220 Jan 1, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
The atheists are full of hate and that is why they rebel against what we know is true. They are liars not only to us but to themselves. It explains their intense hour-by-hour anger and mocking. They scoff at us because they KNOW they are wrong and want to sin and rebel against God and somehow convince themselves they are getting away with it. They're not.
I see we have a new sock puppet belching out his anger.....he calls himself a Duck. I think he is one that I had banned .....I'm trying to find out.
Ah yes, the new sock Wes.....

I wonder who that is.

It's irrelevant, it's just another hAtheist spewing it's garbage.

Location hidden

#3221 Jan 1, 2013
WesTheDuck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't even believe Satan exists.
And you entirely missed the point of what I was saying, by the way - you are even more hateful than the atheists you despise so much. Maybe you are the one who is worshiping Satan?
LMAO!

You'er not seeing it, are you?

In your previous post you declared outright that God - "DOES NOT EXIST" -.

In this post you say you don't believe Satan exists. There was no outright cry of assuredness....

So, to you:

God "DOES NOT EXIST" (without any kind of proof or evidence, you just declare it as fact.)

BUT - Satan, oh you just don't believe in him...

Location hidden

#3222 Jan 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
You'er not seeing it, are you?
In your previous post you declared outright that God - "DOES NOT EXIST" -.
In this post you say you don't believe Satan exists. There was no outright cry of assuredness....
So, to you:
God "DOES NOT EXIST" (without any kind of proof or evidence, you just declare it as fact.)
BUT - Satan, oh you just don't believe in him...
Here, allow me to put it like this: I will not bring myself to say that something (whether it be God or Satan) that has zero evidence exists. Happy? You can say that God and Satan exist if you want, but I won't consider it justified belief until you give me a smidgen of evidence that either exist.

Until then, you can continue to be a hypocrite all you want, but it's just further evidence against the Bible that Christ's own followers are even more hateful than us "hAtheists," as you call us.

Location hidden

#3223 Jan 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you telling me that you believe what the Hebrews believe?
No, I'm telling you what they believe because you did not know.

Pathetic, isn't it, that an atheist knows more about your religion and its origins than you do?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min scaritual 738,745
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 min An NFL Fan 118,221
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 8 min Johnny 3,058
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 15 min Charlie Sheen 259,221
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 23 min Robert F 542,121
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 27 min Just Think 227,409
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 54 min waaasssuuup 601,000
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 6 hr Chlo-chan 149
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••