Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#3114 Dec 23, 2012
rncrdms wrote:
I am a walking testimony of what God can do. I have been affected by MS. for 16 years, had fibromyalgia, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, a bad knee, 3 lower back fusions, and scheduled for another surgery due to continual destruction of the disks. Was using wheelchair, walkers, and canes to ambulate. Met my new husband, who prayed with me and within 3 months, I was pain free and drug free, other than my MS. injection. I now walk, run, and dance after 16 years of chronic pain. I thank God every morning and night for my healing and for my beloved mate! God is awesome!
HAVE you discovered what he was punishing you for?

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

#3115 Dec 23, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No one answers it because its an ignorant question.
God doesn't have the same faults as man.
Oh yes your sky daddy does!!! He is 'jealous', he gets 'angry' and he throws temper tantrum and he is pleased by the smell of cooking meat (goats, bullocks, virgins, whatever, etc.).

“The gods that&#65279; we've made are exactly the gods you'd expect to be made by a species that's about half a chromosome away from being chimpanzee.”

&#8213; Christopher Hitchens

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

#3116 Dec 23, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Hold the phone, that's not how it works, buckwheat.
You said very clearly, "There is no heaven or hell".
It's your assertion.
Now prove it.
Or shut the f_ck up about it & admit that's your opinion, not a fact.
You can't prove a negative Spanky, if they exist show where or STFU;0) It's YOUR opinion and MY logical observation of lack of empirical evidence. There is NO proof of a heaven or hell, not since the dawn of time, ergo it doesn't exist except in your sheeple intellect.

THERE IS NO HEAVEN OR HELL.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3117 Dec 24, 2012
aWitchintheWoods wrote:
<quoted text>
You are fighting back? I didn't notice.
You must not think your omnipotent invisible superbeing can defend itself so you speak for it.
How strange.
The Hulk said it best...."puny god."
sidebar;

That was a great part of the movie. Loki got his ass kicked in like 5 seconds....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#3118 Dec 24, 2012
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes your sky daddy does!!! He is 'jealous', he gets 'angry' and he throws temper tantrum and he is pleased by the smell of cooking meat (goats, bullocks, virgins, whatever, etc.).
“The gods that&#65279; we've made are exactly the gods you'd expect to be made by a species that's about half a chromosome away from being chimpanzee.”
&#8213; Christopher Hitchens
skydaddy?

I have no dad that lives in the sky, so..........

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#3119 Dec 24, 2012
albtraum wrote:
You can't prove a negative Spanky,
-2 + 1 =-1

negative proven.
if they exist show where or STFU;0)
"show where"? Are you really that stupid?

Try this - Show me where your consciousness is.
It's real, you should be able to show me...
It's YOUR opinion and MY logical observation of lack of empirical evidence. There is NO proof of a heaven or hell, not since the dawn of time, ergo it doesn't exist except in your sheeple intellect.

Still won't admit opinion, huh?

Atheist ego f_ck coward.
THERE IS NO HEAVEN OR HELL.
Prove it.

Location hidden

#3122 Dec 25, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
-2 + 1 =-1
negative proven.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Atheist ego f_ck coward.
<quoted text>
Prove it.
lack of existence is inferred from lack of evidence for substance

the god you imagine is a projection of your psyche, that is why it is so evil
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#3123 Dec 25, 2012
Yes,the Lord Jesus Christ is REAL! And here's PROOF of His Almighty POWER:
We Have To Save Us

AOL

#3125 Dec 25, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Yes,the Lord Jesus Christ is REAL! And here's PROOF of His Almighty POWER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =A2Y6ay-41NoXX
Sorry but if Jesus was real or God was real, innocent children wouldn't be gunned down. The guns would jam or the gunmen would kill themsleves first. Anyone who could perform miracles before could do it now, if it ever happed at all. No child would be allowed to starve to death or be beaten to death or be raped every day. If Jesus or God made every evil, dangerous person on the earth explode into a pink mist every person would be in church the next day. Either God, Jesus doesn't care or Jesus and God never existed.
Think about this. God had every opportunity to destroy evil or at best isolate it from the rest of creation but he didn't. In heaven and in earth, evil and mankind was thrown together in the most sadistic ways possible. If a parent tossed their kids into a yard of dangerous fighting dogs and vipers knowing they were dangerous, people would say they were cruel or insane. If God tosses humans into the garden of Eden with the Destroyer of Worlds, it's just the mysterious ways of the creator.
Once we stop worshiping a sadist maybe we will stop acting like one. Let them kill each other. I want no part of either.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#3127 Dec 26, 2012
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
lack of existence is inferred from lack of evidence for substance
the god you imagine is a projection of your psyche, that is why it is so evil
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

“I'll think about it.”

Since: Nov 07

central Florida

#3128 Dec 26, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! No, it pretty much is.
We have no evidence for Zeus or Odin. Are you going to believe in and worship them? They have stories concerning them in books too.
How about Bigfoot, aliens, or Nessie?
Lots of stories...no proof.

Face it, redneck. Be honest with yourself.
You believe in Yahweh because it is the way you were raised (you have not the courage or sense to question it) and most tellingly, YOU WANT TO.
It makes you feel good and special.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#3130 Dec 26, 2012
aWitchintheWoods wrote:
<quoted text>
We have no evidence for Zeus or Odin. Are you going to believe in and worship them? They have stories concerning them in books too.
You believe in Yahweh because it is the way you were raised (you have not the courage or sense to question it) and most tellingly, YOU WANT TO.
You now know what is going on in my mind?

You know that I've never questioned God's existence?

You know I've never doubted God's word?

You know why I believe in God?(Yahweh is just Hebrew for "God", you know)

How is it you claim to know so much about me when you don't even know me?

Location hidden

#3131 Dec 26, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
it is sufficient to refute a claim of substance

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#3132 Dec 26, 2012
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
it is sufficient to refute a claim of substance
No it isn't. You can't refute a claim with zero evidence.

This is why people still believe in Bigfoot, aliens and Loch Ness.....

This is why you believe there is no God.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

#3133 Dec 26, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
-2 + 1 =-1
negative proven.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Atheist ego f_ck coward.
<quoted text>
Prove it.
My, my! Vulgarity will prove your point that you are a typical religitard and that your horseshit is true....LMAO...keep it up!
The madder you get the more I laugh.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

#3134 Dec 26, 2012
aWitchintheWoods wrote:
<quoted text>
I salute you. I think you've pretty well nailed him. Most xtians NEED the 'feel good' to face life....they want to be immortal....they fear death. Jeebus (or Zeus or Allah) is not only the perfect antidote to their anxiety, they have books full of rules to follow. How can you go wrong if big daddy is guiding your every step and promises to give you a pat on the head?

Xtians can't produce evidenceor proof so they sidestep, deny, reinterpret, deny, twist proven facts to fit their fantasy, oh and did I mention deny?

Redneck is in an especially angry denial right now....I hope he takes his blood pressure medicine....or prays....nah, meds.

“I'll think about it.”

central Florida

#3135 Dec 26, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You now know what is going on in my mind?
You know that I've never questioned God's existence?
You know I've never doubted God's word?
You know why I believe in God?(Yahweh is just Hebrew for "God", you know)
How is it you claim to know so much about me when you don't even know me?
I'm am speaking of you and all Christians (as well as ANYONE who "believes in" something for which there is not a shread of proof).

Human beings are basically simple creatures.

If there is no evidence of a "god" and you choose to believe in it anyway, there are only a few reasons why you would do that.
(1) Raised in that belief and won't question it for a variety of reasons... being totally brainwashed, afraid of disappointing authority figures, fearing social rejection, etc.
(2) Believing out of fear of death and punishment...just in case the stories might be true.
(3) The need to understand personal tragedy, such as the loss of a child.
(4) Needing a parental figure to feel cared for and loved, protected and safe, a sense of justice (just wait til my daddy gets home!) or a sense of belonging.
Most people will believe anything so that they don't have to feel alone.
(5) Then there are those who don't exactly "choose" to believe... they are delusional. A mental illness.

By the way, Yahweh is the NAME of the biblical god.
It is the expanded version of YHWH.
This is four Hebrew letters (Yod, He, Waw and He) called the "Tetragrammaton.

"God" is not a name; it is only a job description.

“I'll think about it.”

central Florida

#3136 Dec 26, 2012
Oh, I forgot to sum up.

Reasons 1-4 all come down to the same thing.
**You believe because you want to.**

#5? Needs to be on meds.
blacklagoon

Hyde Park, MA

#3138 Dec 27, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no, no. You don't get to quote parts of the Bible & ignore others just to make your feeble argument.
Genesis says that God will do what is just.
He won't let the innocent perish.
I have no problem with the entire contents of your immoral holy book, it's all bad.

So Genesis says that God will do what is just? He won't let the innocent perish? REALLY?

29,000 children under the age of 5 have perished in Somalia in the last 90 days. How much more innocent can you get than 5 years old or under. Your God lied, its that simple. He DID let then innocent perish.

You really have no connect to reality do you!! You read the passages from your holy book and apparently it stops there, without any thought as to how those passages are relevant now. Your God is NOT doing what is just, he's letting innocent children die. He's either completely powerless to help them, he doesn't give a shit, or he's a psychopathic liar. Pick one!!!!
blacklagoon

Hyde Park, MA

#3139 Dec 27, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you possess the same faults as a turd?
I'll consider this a surrender to my logic about your egotistical God thing!!! Thanks, It's always a pleasure to see you Christards at a loss for answers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 min Toby 99,814
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Christian with Jesus 838,071
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Liam 589,928
Why do Mexicans try to be white so bad? (Mar '09) 9 min Krem 642
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 21 min Clearwater 176,892
News Bush Reaffirms Support for Iraqi Leader (Oct '06) 51 min swedenforever 26
BBM pins Toronto (Mar '12) 51 min wale 82
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 271,319
More from around the web