Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

I never really was sure there was a God or such a thing as a miracle until after so many years, I found what is called as magnectic wave thermal brain imaging. Its takes alot of procedues, at least 3 times a week. Of course its free because u are a experiment. The only problem is getting in and then finding a place to stay. Its 3-4 hours away from where i live. It has a very high success rate. Unfortuantely it can take up to 2-4 years of treatment. I have a son who is 11, im all hes got besides his grandparents which are naturally not as cool as me, lol. I just want to get this ball rolling as quickly as possible. Then i will be cured and spend my money on plastic surgery so i can still be a cool hip mom,lol. No micheal Jackson stuff. Just bigger jugs, a few nips and tucks and I already look like im 30 they tell me. So hey, i will have everything i want. I only weigh 98 pounds and my clothes on. So hopefully i wont wind up like "SPICOLI" in FAST TIMES AT RIDGMONT HIGH AND A SMOKING COOL MOM THAT STILL HAS THE LOOKS. I now know exactly what i want to do with my life, help others with these treatments.
Tony

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

"Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name."

– Psalm 100:4 (NIV)
blacklagoon

Brookline, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
You betcha' the Lord is REAL! And here's REAL proof of the power of the Lord Jesus Christ! Just keepin' it REAL!: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
What a complete mental case you are, eruptions on the sun rate somehow proof of lord jesus christ? Why is it you people are so uneducated in the sciences? I feel like I've gone back in time to the dark ages. You realize this is the 21 century right? The sun is a star, like trillions of other stars, all came about the same way, all operate the same, all have a defined life span. Why are everyday events and cosmological events magic to you? Don't you know any science at all? Pitiful, truly pitiful.
blacklagoon

Brookline, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You know the big difference between Galileo & Jesus?
Galileo's dead.
No, no, the difference between Galileo and Jesus is that one has demonstrable evidence for his existence, guess which one!!!!

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
If christians actually believed, and if christians had true love for their children, they would kill their children upon birth, before the child could sin.
When they do not, we can know thy lie about their beliefs, or they lie about their love for their child.
Ineffective.

You misunderstand the concept of original sin.
Killing the child would damn it.(especially before baptism)
Up until recently (last 50 or so years) the child would have been sent to purgatory. But at least "officially" the church has done away with purgatory.

Christians (the type that go out of their way enough to read) believe that we are conceived in sin...from sin...embodying sin.

You are born broken. Yes, in his image... but tainted, and spiritually sick. Baptism is kind of a "damnation vaccine" if you will. Baptised deaths will go to purgatory. The unbaptised are judged. The symbolism of baptism is to declare intent to join a group and adhere to their rules while believing as they do.

Can't imagine christians love their children any less than anyone else. There was one guy who heard voices in his head and decided to offer his son as a human sacrifice. He is revered by most of those who worship Yaweh. Especially the Muslims.

Besides, if you killed the child immediately...they wouldn't be able to experience their genitals being mutilated.(In his name...of coarse.)

Anyway...checking them out early would not prevent sin. And there is no biblical code to explain how long the effects of baptism last. It may be until a certain age. Maybe a level of apptitude. Could be until the person can make a "poor decision".

Like all things religion, there are really no tangible clues.
Just scattered sources in a book that was stitched together from less than half of its original pieces almost 2000 years ago. Which ironically enough, is open to interpretation from the most base of intellects.

Reminds me of a debate I took in not long ago. Al Sharpton claims that he was an ordained minister at the age of 9. Hence his title "reverand".

Meaning that: in the eyes of his church and the corresponding congregation...he was authorized to make respectable, honored interpretations of the bible.

Two things sould be absorbed from the above long winded weirdness.

1. Somewhere in America right now... there is an audiance of midddle class Americans.(Plumbers, electricians, maintenance men, soccer moms and buisness assholes) All looking to a child to guide them to eternal happiness.

2. For nearly 2000 years the parents of children who didn't make it.. all were told their children were burning in a lake of fire for eternity because they put off baptism a few days. Imagine the weight of that on top of the physical and psychological problems from the loss of a child.

Even the church had to cave and admit that was not a reality.

"So sorry, that part.. we just kinda made it up...."

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Asherah wrote:
I never really was sure there was a God or such a thing as a miracle until after so many years, I found what is called as magnectic wave thermal brain imaging. Its takes alot of procedues, at least 3 times a week. Of course its free because u are a experiment. The only problem is getting in and then finding a place to stay. Its 3-4 hours away from where i live. It has a very high success rate. Unfortuantely it can take up to 2-4 years of treatment. I have a son who is 11, im all hes got besides his grandparents which are naturally not as cool as me, lol. I just want to get this ball rolling as quickly as possible. Then i will be cured and spend my money on plastic surgery so i can still be a cool hip mom,lol. No micheal Jackson stuff. Just bigger jugs, a few nips and tucks and I already look like im 30 they tell me. So hey, i will have everything i want. I only weigh 98 pounds and my clothes on. So hopefully i wont wind up like "SPICOLI" in FAST TIMES AT RIDGMONT HIGH AND A SMOKING COOL MOM THAT STILL HAS THE LOOKS. I now know exactly what i want to do with my life, help others with these treatments.
Ashera

Sorry to hear you are not well.

I am a bit vexed as to what condition magnectic wave thermal brain imaging would be used to cure. It is not my field...my wife is a radiologist though. She is into the whole nuclear medicine thing. I do know you will take in a good bit of radiation and the technology you named is used for brain mapping primarily.

When I was eleven my mother's figure was the least of my conserns. But as long as you put his needs first, I see nothing wrong with "bigger juggs".

Biblically it appears legal. And who are we to argue?:)

If you know how this tech affects your condition, please inform.

If not...just keep your attitude as it is and continue enjoying your family.

“I'll think about it.”

Since: Nov 07

central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Asherah wrote:
How nice for you that your wonderful, god-given "miracle" will allow you to spend the rest of your life as a shallow human being who is sure that, if she looks attractive/young, her life will be perfect.
Life is about more than "bigger jugs" and looking "like im 30."

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

That was a joke about the bigger jugs, im a very sarcastic person. I try to joke aroung alot because of what im dealing with and what ive dealt with. I got some bad news today, but i will not give up. I was told the brain surgery is an experimental procedure that is free, WRONG..... some of the experiments are free but the brain surgery is not. They put an implant in ur brain and batteries in ur chest i believe. Im burnt out on all the research so u will have to forgive me. Im hoping for a waiver fee and that some of my insurace will pay for it, its out of state. So far the Clevlend Clinic has contacted us and New york. The brain surgery itself will cost between 20,000- 40,000. I am going to write to Dr. Phil and Dr. Ozz when they hear about my conditon. My sons father died march 19, 2,010. He is 11 and im all hes got besides his grandparents who are in their 70's. Im far from shallow or i would not be risking such a procedure that i could die and could be winding up like "FOREST GUMP", im doing this for my son thank u.......... know the difference between sarcasm and jokes before u are so quick to judge me........

“I'll think about it.”

central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Asherah wrote:
That was a joke about the bigger jugs, im a very sarcastic person. I try to joke aroung alot because of what im dealing with and what ive dealt with. I got some bad news today, but i will not give up. I was told the brain surgery is an experimental procedure that is free, WRONG..... some of the experiments are free but the brain surgery is not. They put an implant in ur brain and batteries in ur chest i believe. Im burnt out on all the research so u will have to forgive me. Im hoping for a waiver fee and that some of my insurace will pay for it, its out of state. So far the Clevlend Clinic has contacted us and New york. The brain surgery itself will cost between 20,000- 40,000. I am going to write to Dr. Phil and Dr. Ozz when they hear about my conditon. My sons father died march 19, 2,010. He is 11 and im all hes got besides his grandparents who are in their 70's. Im far from shallow or i would not be risking such a procedure that i could die and could be winding up like "FOREST GUMP", im doing this for my son thank u.......... know the difference between sarcasm and jokes before u are so quick to judge me........
My apologies, but how am I to know that you are being sarcastic or joking?
Without tone of voice or body language I can only go by what you say.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

aWitchintheWoods wrote:
<quoted text>
My apologies, but how am I to know that you are being sarcastic or joking?
Without tone of voice or body language I can only go by what you say.
A sense of humor might help...
Tony

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Bible Verse Of The Day

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

— Psalm 139:23-24 —

Search me, God, and know my heart;
test me and know my anxious thoughts.
See if there is any offensive way in me,
and lead me in the way everlasting.

The philosopher Socrates said, "An unexamined life is not worth living." If a common philosopher could think that, how much more we Christians ought to listen to the Holy Spirit when he says "Examine yourself." An unexamined Christian is like an unattended garden. Let your garden go unattended for a few months, and you will not have roses and tomatoes but weeds. An unexamined Christian life is like an unkempt house. Lock your house up a tight as you will and leave it long enough, and when you come back you will not believe the dust that got in from somewhere. An unexamined Christian is like an untaught child. A child that is not taught will be a little savage. It takes examination, teaching, instruction, discipline, caring, tending, weeding and cultivating to keep the life right.

http://www.barbaralehrman.com/
Tony

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Bible Verse Of The Day

Thursday, November 29, 2012

— Galatians 5:22-23 —

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."
Tony

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Daniel prayed: "Praise be to the name of God for ever and ever; wisdom and power are his. He changes times and seasons; he sets up kings and deposes them. He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in darkness, and light dwells with him. I thank and praise you, O God of my fathers: You have given me wisdom and power, you have made known to me what we asked of you, you have made known to us the dream of the king."

Daniel 2:20-23

“I'll think about it.”

central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
A sense of humor might help...
Heheheee....
I have a sense of humor.
Your posts make me laugh all the time.
;)
Tony

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

"What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived”— the things God has prepared for those who love him."

– 1 Corinthians 2:9
Tony

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Bible Verse Of The Day

Friday, November 30, 2012

— Psalm 107:4-9 —

Some wandered in desert wastelands,
finding no way to a city where they could settle.
They were hungry and thirsty,
and their lives ebbed away.
Then they cried out to the Lord in their trouble,
and he delivered them from their distress.
He led them by a straight way
to a city where they could settle.
Let them give thanks to the Lord for his unfailing love
and his wonderful deeds for mankind,
for he satisfies the thirsty
and fills the hungry with good things.

Lost, hungry, thirsty and exhausted, these wanderers typify the Israelites in exile. But they also typify anyone who has not found the satisfaction that comes from knowing God. Anyone who recognizes his or her own lostness can receive the offer of Jesus to satisfy these needs. Jesus is the way when you feel lost or confused (John 14:6), the bread from heaven when you feel hungry or dissatisfied (John 6:33,35), the living water (John 4:10-14), and the giver of rest for your weary, busy life (Matthew 1:28-30). Have you received his life-giving offer?

http://www.barbaralehrman.com/

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Asherah wrote:
but how much do you weigh with them off?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

aWitchintheWoods wrote:
<quoted text>
Heheheee....
I have a sense of humor.
Your posts make me laugh all the time.
;)
ya, most people are laughing at river

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Tony wrote:
"What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived”— the things God has prepared for those who love him."
– 1 Corinthians 2:9
be forewarned

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
ya, most people are laughing at river
karl44 considers himself "most people"?

Where does your narcissism come from?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,821 - 2,840 of5,166
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

453 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 530,100
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Catcher1 716,627
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 12 min Aura Mytha 598,762
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 14 min RiccardoFire 93,231
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 18 min RiccardoFire 36,407
Appjoy invite code 19 min Dave 4
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 32 min onemale 255,719
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 46 min number four 223,213
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 16 hr Gabric 62
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••