Denmark

#2913 Nov 20, 2012
///zz top

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#2914 Nov 20, 2012
A happy thanksgiving to all.

Looking foreward tospending time with family.

Be well.
frogmann

Pittsburgh, PA

#2915 Nov 21, 2012
youtube.com/watch... … old fart or young stinkers geez I bekieve theres a God this persin is dead and dont beleieve there was power
Tony

Los Angeles, CA

#2916 Nov 21, 2012
"Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves."

Romans 12:9-10

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#2917 Nov 21, 2012
i wish i'd find that miracle..

Location hidden

#2918 Nov 21, 2012
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus?! Dude, let it go... That was a looooong time ago.
You know the big difference between Galileo & Jesus?

Galileo's dead.

“I'll think about it.”

Since: Nov 07

central Florida

#2919 Nov 21, 2012
PFfff wrote:
i wish i'd find that miracle..
Stop wishing and make your own.

"If that which you seek you find not within yourself, you will
never find it without."

“I'll think about it.”

central Florida

#2920 Nov 21, 2012
And Jesus is still alive? He hasn't been making any appearances for quite some time ...except on burnt toast and such.
LOL! Some people will believe anything to avoid personal responsibility and to think they won't have to die.

Location hidden

#2921 Nov 21, 2012
aWitchintheWoods wrote:
And Jesus is still alive? He hasn't been making any appearances for quite some time ...except on burnt toast and such.
LOL! Some people will believe anything to avoid personal responsibility and to think they won't have to die.
So you think Jesus is not alive?

(here comes the observable evidence crapola)

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#2922 Nov 24, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Yes,God IS 'REAL'. And the Lord Jesus Christ wants to SAVE YOUR SOUL...RIGHT NOW!
And the atheists along with their god Satan want to destroy your soul.

I'm thrilled they get destroyed and eternally punished for their committment to wickedness.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#2923 Nov 24, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
And the atheists along with their god Satan want to destroy your soul.
I'm thrilled they get destroyed and eternally punished for their committment to wickedness.
And THIS is why when someone claims to be a "man of faith"...
YOU DON'T VOTE FOR THEM!!!

It is a mid-tier sickness of the religious delusional. They seem to genuinely want the world to end in some kind of firey apocalypse. They think they are promised balcony seats as a reward for serfdom.

How about you get yourself a ten gallon fish tank...
Load in like 50 or 100 of those little tiny fish...
Spark up and drop in an entire stick of dynamite...
Position your head squarely above the tank...
And let us know how many fish you can count before the explosive detonates.

Just think of all the death you could witness :)

seek help.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#2924 Nov 24, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think Jesus is not alive?
(here comes the observable evidence crapola)
Coarse he is.
I just saw him the other night with Elvis and Jimmy Hoffa.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#2925 Nov 24, 2012
What happens in christianity in the case of an accidental suicide?

I understand killing yourself introduces you to the supposed lake of fire.

What if you kill yourself accidentally?

What if you mishandled a chainsaw?

What if you mishandled a chainsaw because you were distracted coveting the nieghbors wife?

What if you willfully try to kill yourself and fail but die as a complication from the attempt after making amends?

Is that excusable suicide?

What happens if you are hurt real bad and die because you don't wish to fight anymore?

That is still allowing yourself to die, which is suicide... is it considered eternal fire stuff? Or is there a lesser hell for these sinners?

What if Bill lived a long devout life and decided to stop taking his medication that is keeping him alive?

What if Bill told you he stopped taking his medication. Do you attempt to have him commited to avoid his suicide? If you don't...are you assisting?

What if Bill informs you of his decision to stop his meds. You do nothing. Then he mishandles a chainsaw before the disease gets him?(He may or may not have been watching his neighbors wife at the time}

What happens if Bill comes to the decision that he is NOT killing himself by stopping the medication but the disease is the KILLER. He dies only to find out when getting "judged" that he actually died from withdraw symptoms of his pain medication and did in fact kill himself.

How screwed is Bill?

Is he going to hell for taking his own life?

OR...

Is he going to hell for arrogance?

There are over 400 billion stars in the Milky Way...most with their own solar systems and moons and such. The Milky Way is one of TRILLIONS of galaxies in the Universe. And Bill, a simple carbon based life form in the boondocks of a tiny galaxy in the litteral middle of nowhere believes he has the POWER to sin against (displease) a "god" who created ALL.

Come on religion...even if there was a god.
Don't you think he would be a little bit above it?

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#2926 Nov 25, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You know the big difference between Galileo & Jesus?
Galileo's dead.
there are more differences:

Galileo actually lived

and

Galileo was right

“I'll think about it.”

central Florida

#2927 Nov 25, 2012
Scrutiny wrote:
<editted>
There are over 400 billion stars in the Milky Way...most with their own solar systems and moons and such. The Milky Way is one of TRILLIONS of galaxies in the Universe. And Bill, a simple carbon based life form in the boondocks of a tiny galaxy in the litteral middle of nowhere believes he has the POWER to sin against (displease) a "god" who created ALL.
Perfect...just perfect.

“I'll think about it.”

central Florida

#2928 Nov 25, 2012
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
there are more differences:
Galileo actually lived
and
Galileo was right
And brilliant...just brilliant!

Location hidden

#2929 Nov 25, 2012
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you ever make a valid point? You make these "Drive by's" and disappear. Stick around and join in an intelligent conversation about your Demon God. Here, I'll start the conversation, you join in with some valid points. Tell me were I'm in error. "Your God is immoral, he demonstrates than in a number of ways by whats contained in your bible. I am actually more moral than your God." Ok, now its your turn, Refute what I said, show me were I'm wrong and why God is a MORAL agent. Remember now, no childish bullshit, like I'm going to rot and burn in hell. BTW which is it, rot or burn? If I have a choice I'd rather rot than burn. Just address the subject matter. Talk to you later!!! That is unless your just another trash talking Christian Coward who refuses to defend his God thing!!!!
this one is the troll known as porter.

a christian of low intellect.

he lacks the intellect to justify his beliefs, but he does have the capacity to hate those who would disagree with his delusions.

Location hidden

#2930 Nov 25, 2012
Tony wrote:
Philippians 4:8
New International Version (NIV)
"Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy — think about such things."
that sure leaves the christian bible out of consideration

Location hidden

#2931 Nov 25, 2012
Scrutiny wrote:
What happens in christianity in the case of an accidental suicide?
I understand killing yourself introduces you to the supposed lake of fire.
What if you kill yourself accidentally?
What if you mishandled a chainsaw?
What if you mishandled a chainsaw because you were distracted coveting the nieghbors wife?
What if you willfully try to kill yourself and fail but die as a complication from the attempt after making amends?
Is that excusable suicide?
What happens if you are hurt real bad and die because you don't wish to fight anymore?
That is still allowing yourself to die, which is suicide... is it considered eternal fire stuff? Or is there a lesser hell for these sinners?
What if Bill lived a long devout life and decided to stop taking his medication that is keeping him alive?
What if Bill told you he stopped taking his medication. Do you attempt to have him commited to avoid his suicide? If you don't...are you assisting?
What if Bill informs you of his decision to stop his meds. You do nothing. Then he mishandles a chainsaw before the disease gets him?(He may or may not have been watching his neighbors wife at the time}
What happens if Bill comes to the decision that he is NOT killing himself by stopping the medication but the disease is the KILLER. He dies only to find out when getting "judged" that he actually died from withdraw symptoms of his pain medication and did in fact kill himself.
How screwed is Bill?
Is he going to hell for taking his own life?
OR...
Is he going to hell for arrogance?
If christians actually believed, and if christians had true love for their children, they would kill their children upon birth, before the child could sin.

When they do not, we can know thy lie about their beliefs, or they lie about their love for their child.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2932 Nov 25, 2012
I never really was sure there was a God or such a thing as a miracle until after so many years, I found what is called as magnectic wave thermal brain imaging. Its takes alot of procedues, at least 3 times a week. Of course its free because u are a experiment. The only problem is getting in and then finding a place to stay. Its 3-4 hours away from where i live. It has a very high success rate. Unfortuantely it can take up to 2-4 years of treatment. I have a son who is 11, im all hes got besides his grandparents which are naturally not as cool as me, lol. I just want to get this ball rolling as quickly as possible. Then i will be cured and spend my money on plastic surgery so i can still be a cool hip mom,lol. No micheal Jackson stuff. Just bigger jugs, a few nips and tucks and I already look like im 30 they tell me. So hey, i will have everything i want. I only weigh 98 pounds and my clothes on. So hopefully i wont wind up like "SPICOLI" in FAST TIMES AT RIDGMONT HIGH AND A SMOKING COOL MOM THAT STILL HAS THE LOOKS. I now know exactly what i want to do with my life, help others with these treatments.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min It aint necessari... 732,754
Michael Jordan says he used to be..'against ALL... 8 min Doctor REALITY 3
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min davidkilimanjaro 257,856
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 13 min KiMare 94,646
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 41 min Neelakaran 5,296
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 53 min Uzi 36,742
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr Just TLC 4,330
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Black Thunder 42 599,834
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr Oxbow 538,793
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••