|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Tony wrote:
One time I was out looking for a job, and I was going around to all of the hotels trying to get a good job where I could earn good tips, and when I went to the Beverly Hilton I walked up to the valet to ask him where the human resources office was, and as I walked up to him he tried to give me the keys to a brand new Bentley, saying, "Here are the keys to your car Sir," I could have taken the keys and I could have driven off in a new Bentley, but I am honest, and I explained to him that it was not my car, and I told him that I was there to try to get a job, and I asked him where the office was to apply for a job. I know that God is always watching me, and I am always honest. But, even though I was honest I did not get hired. I guess I was just not meant to get that job, and God had other plans for me.
All of the best,
Tony V.
So the only reason you didn't take the car was because you believed GOd was watching you? Not for one moment did you stop to think about how the person who actually owned the car would have felt had you taken it? Is that the only reason you are honest, because you think someone is watching you? How very sad. You can't have respect for others and offer your kindness on you own, you have to be scared into it by a peering God.

You can't even accept the fact that you have any control over your life, your God has made plans for you. This is what religion does to people, this is why religion is dangerous. You have no mind of your own, all of your actions are controlled by an invisible being, you feel as though you are being watched 24/7, you realize that this being can peer into your mind and see your most private thoughts. You accept, more, you actually enjoy being an abject slave. You are a great example of how religion poisons the mind.

I'm an Atheists, I treat others the way I wish to be treated. I don't steal from someone because I don't want anyone stealing from me. I know....without a God thing..that my actions affect others, that I alone am responsible for my actions. Somehow I know that raping my neighbors 15 year old daughter is not right, I don't need the 10 commandments to tell me its wrong. I don't need God to tell me stealing from my neighbor is also wrong. Mankind survived for some 990,000 years before Jesus came to reveal himself to the ignorant shepherds in that backwards desert region. They knew even then that killing, stealing, and rape where wrong, no God need then or now.

“Today we pray”

Since: Jul 12

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Hey, black...
What is "I'm an Atheists"?!? Whats with the "s" at the end? Is your logic failing you again?

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

"killing, stealing and rape where wrong"?!
Where?
Are you sure, Mr I'm a smart atheist(s)?
Are you sure it's not "were"?
LMFAO!
Tony

Yorba Linda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

I am a great person blacklagoon, and God made me who I am, and I have always been a Christian, as a man I do not steal, and as a Christian man I do not steal.
blacklagoon

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
Isaih 40:12?! LMFAO! KJV:
Who hath measured the waters in the hollow of his hand, and meted out heaven with the span, and comprehended the dust of the earth in a measure, and weighed the mountains in scales, and the hills with a balance."
Flat earth?
Must I lead you around by the nose? Read the whole thing numbnuts!!! Whats the matter, do you have an inversion to reading the bible?

Isaiah 40:18 Likeness will ye compare to him that sitteth on the CIRCLE OF THE EARTH?

Isaiah 40:21 Have ye not know him to sitteth on the CIRCLE OF THE EARTH?

Isaiah 40:22 He sitteth enthroned above the CIRCLE OF THE EARTH and its people are like grasshoppers. He stretches out the heavens like a canopy and spreads it out like a tent to live in.

Anyone with any brains would know that in biblical times they could never have known that the earth was a sphere.
blacklagoon

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

RiversideRedneck wrote:
black...
Again, what is "owned by an Atheists"?
lol
You said atheists are smart...
Why is there an "s" at the end of "owned by an Atheists"?!?
Can't atheists spell?
Guilty as charged I type way to fast and don't double check myself. Sorry
blacklagoon

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
1. He didn't "murder" anyone...
2. Nobody forces you to live in an area susceptable to those. Without a MOLTEN CORE, Earth would be an ice cube.
3. God does NOT endorse slavery OR rape.
4. You have been warned about the "finite crime".
1.) So he didn't flood the globe and kill infants and unborn fetuses.

2.) Earthquakes happen throughout the planet, everywhere there is a land mass, there are earthquakes. Some stronger that others. So, is it your contention that our planet is heated from within and not by the sun? Does you knowledge of science tell you that this is the case? If so, why do we have ice 2 miles thick In some places? If this were the case, the deeper we go into the depths of the ocean the warmer it should get. Does it get warmer the deeper we go? Why do we have entire oceans that are completely frozen?

3.) God endorses slavery in the bible and rape. I'm appalled that you argue against something in complete ignorance. I'll find you the parts of the bible were both slavery and rape are endorsed by God.

4.) I don't for a moment pay attention to warnings from imaginary beings.

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Sure, black. I read those scriptures.
but..
Where in the Bible does it say that the earth is flat, as you accused?
blacklagoon

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Just for you REDNECK:
If you buy a Hebrew slave, he is to serve for only six years. Set him free in the seventh year, and he will owe you nothing for his freedom. If he was single when he became your slave and then married afterward, only he will go free in the seventh year. But if he was married before he became a slave, then his wife will be freed with him. If his master gave him a wife while he was a slave, and they had sons or daughters, then the man will be free in the seventh year, but his wife and children will still belong to his master. But the slave may plainly declare,'I love my master, my wife, and my children. I would rather not go free.' If he does this, his master must present him before God. Then his master must take him to the door and publicly pierce his ear with an awl. After that, the slave will belong to his master forever.(Exodus 21:2-6 NLT)
blacklagoon

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

And just how did God say they should treat these slaves When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property. (Exodus 21:20-21 NAB)
blacklagoon

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
Sure, black. I read those scriptures.
but..
Where in the Bible does it say that the earth is flat, as you accused?
Constant references to THE CIRCLE OF THE EARTH. A Circle is NOT a sphere. There is no way these people could have possible known that the earth was a sphere.
blacklagoon

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way.(Leviticus 25:44-46 NLT)

Next we'll show you some rape stuff!!! Isn't this educational for you, you apparently have never read your bible, shame on you Christian!!
blacklagoon

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

(Deuteronomy 20:10-14)

As you approach a town to attack it, first offer its people terms for peace. If they accept your terms and open the gates to you, then all the people inside will serve you in forced labor. But if they refuse to make peace and prepare to fight, you must attack the town. When the LORD your God hands it over to you, kill every man in the town. But you may keep for yourselves all the women, children, livestock, and other plunder. You may enjoy the spoils of your enemies that the LORD your God has given you.
blacklagoon

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

(Numbers 31:7-18 NLT)

They attacked Midian just as the LORD had commanded Moses, and they killed all the men. All five of the Midianite kings – Evi, Rekem, Zur, Hur, and Reba – died in the battle. They also killed Balaam son of Beor with the sword. Then the Israelite army captured the Midianite women and children and seized their cattle and flocks and all their wealth as plunder. They burned all the towns and villages where the Midianites had lived. After they had gathered the plunder and captives, both people and animals, they brought them all to Moses and Eleazar the priest, and to the whole community of Israel, which was camped on the plains of Moab beside the Jordan River, across from Jericho.

Moses, Eleazar the priest, and all the leaders of the people went to meet them outside the camp. But Moses was furious with all the military commanders who had returned from the battle. "Why have you let all the women live?" he demanded. "These are the very ones who followed Balaam's advice and caused the people of Israel to rebel against the LORD at Mount Peor. They are the ones who caused the plague to strike the LORD's people. Now kill all the boys and all the women who have slept with a man. Only the young girls who are virgins may live; you may keep them for yourselves.

I often wondered how they determined which of the young girls were virgins. Some kind of an examination maybe? How do you think they came to that conclusion? Need more? I have plenty if you want.

OK, now tell me again that God does not condone slavery or rape!!
blacklagoon

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Tony wrote:
One time I was homeless, and I was living in my pickup truck, and I got a job doing landscaping in Beverly Hills, and in West Los Angeles, and the office for the landscaping company was in Santa Monica. Well, I was starving while working sixteen hours a day and waiting for my paycheck, and I had not eaten for three days when payday finally came, and the secretary for the company told me that if I did not get there before the office closed that she would put my paycheck under the welcome mat. After working a sixteen hour day I was on my way to pick up my paycheck and I ran out of gas in Hollywood, and so I had to walk from Hollywood to Santa Monica. It was a long walk, and when I got to the office and when I looked under the welcome mat I found that my check was not there. Oh, I was pissed off, I beat up the trash-cans by the office, and I bloodied my hands beating up the trash-cans, and then I started the long walk back to Hollywood where my pick up truck was. I was starving, I had not eaten for three days, and I was mad because I had to go until the next morning to get my check so that I could eat, and I had to walk a million miles because my pick up was out of gas. As I was walking I walked by a store with a wine and cheese basket in the window, and there was a chunk of concrete on the sidewalk by the window, and I knew that all that I had to do was pick up that chunk of concrete and smash that window and then I could steal that wine and cheese basket and then I could eat. But I knew that God was watching me, and I do not steal, and so I continued my walk back to my pick up truck. As I arrived at my pick up, and right as I entered the cab, it began to pour down raining, and to me it was like God was watching, and God held back the rain until I was safely inside my pick up truck.
All of the best,
Tony V.
you're a sick man Tony, seek professional help before..........before........ .yeah I guess it is too late for you, sorry!!!! Witness all the rotting of the brain, as a result of overpowering delusions.
blacklagoon

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Tony wrote:
I am a great person blacklagoon, and God made me who I am, and I have always been a Christian, as a man I do not steal, and as a Christian man I do not steal.
You're a shell of a human, the core that was once human has been eaten away by delusional thinking. You believe a fictitious being is watching your every move, and can actually affect your actions. The part of you that was once human, that cared about people, simply because they were your brothers and sister, and not because you were being judged from afar, has evaporated. In its place is a scared, delusional, religious fanatic. There is a disease named for people who are unable to tell what is real from what is only imagined, its called DELUSIONAL DISORDER, and there is a very special place were these poor people are put. You need psychiatric help Tony, soon!!!!!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>You're a shell of a human, the core that was once human has been eaten away by delusional thinking. You believe a fictitious being is watching your every move, and can actually affect your actions. The part of you that was once human, that cared about people, simply because they were your brothers and sister, and not because you were being judged from afar, has evaporated. In its place is a scared, delusional, religious fanatic. There is a disease named for people who are unable to tell what is real from what is only imagined, its called DELUSIONAL DISORDER, and there is a very special place were these poor people are put. You need psychiatric help Tony, soon!!!!!
the reason why you have not experienced a Miracle is because, you are a devil. all you do is anal sex. you think you could outwit God by trying to explain why certain mircles happened. yet your end up with an idiotic explanation. and you criticize people experiencing miracles that they expeience some form of delusion. omg. is that how narrow your mind is ? people with delusions are admitted in a psychiatric ward. believers are normal people. you are the one who is not normal anymore. believers live a happy normal lives.

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>Constant references to THE CIRCLE OF THE EARTH. A Circle is NOT a sphere. There is no way these people could have possible known that the earth was a sphere.
Yes, but... You said the Bible said the earth was flat.

"FLAT" you said.

All I'm asking is where does the bible say that?

Or admit you lied.

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>Constant references to THE CIRCLE OF THE EARTH. A Circle is NOT a sphere. There is no way these people could have possible known that the earth was a sphere.
And no, there was not "constant references", except by you.

You changed the scripture and lied.

Why?

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>Must I lead you around by the nose? Read the whole thing numbnuts!!! Whats the matter, do you have an inversion to reading the bible?
Isaiah 40:18 Likeness will ye compare to him that sitteth on the CIRCLE OF THE EARTH?
Isaiah 40:21 Have ye not know him to sitteth on the CIRCLE OF THE EARTH?
Isaiah 40:22 He sitteth enthroned above the CIRCLE OF THE EARTH and its people are like grasshoppers. He stretches out the heavens like a canopy and spreads it out like a tent to live in.
Anyone with any brains would know that in biblical times they could never have known that the earth was a sphere.
40:18;
"With whom, then, will you compare God?
    To what image will you liken him?"

40:21;
"Do you not know?
    Have you not heard?
Has it not been told you from the beginning?
    Have you not understood since the earth was founded?"

40:22;
"22 He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth,
    and its people are like grasshoppers.
He stretches out the heavens like a canopy,
    and spreads them out like a tent to live in."

----

You changed the writing & lied.

Why?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,281 - 2,300 of4,411
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

678 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min Bob of Quantum-Faith 216,954
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min sweets2360 680,154
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min Aura Mytha 250,382
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min marge 512,133
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 15 min lovewithin 38,014
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 15 min Harrison Freebird 52,510
Why do people not believe in God? (Feb '07) 19 min Bob of Quantum-Faith 24,625
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 5 hr alisha24 249
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 7 hr sakib 47
•••
•••
•••