God is REAL - Miracles Happen!
blacklagoon

Boston, MA

#2306 Oct 9, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is more willful hatred from an angry atheist. You just can't stop sharing it , can you?
I used to think Hell was too much of a punishment for any creature and human, but now I hope it is staggeringly painful for your whole body to endure.
You lying coward.
How much more pitiful can you get. You call me a lying coward yet you refuse to address your massive episode of lying back on post 2290. Come on skippy, defend yourself on how you lied, bet via can't do it. You'll just ignore it as though it never happened, however it's there for everyone to see. We ca al see what a pathetic liar you are.

How is my post show hatred and anger? Were have I said anything that is untrue? Show me the parts of my post that are untrue. Don't just sit there foaming at the mouth and spewing your vicious hatred at anyone who disagree's with you. SHOW ME WERE I'M WRONG. Oh, by the way, Hell, like your God thing, is something only imagined. It's a sick and twisted religious concept dreamed up by frightened old men, kind of like......YOU.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2307 Oct 9, 2012
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>As I said before, when sickness strikes you or your loved ones, do NOT trust medical science, stay home a pray, see how you make out LOL
I wouldn't get on a plane if I were you, or your car, elevator, escalator, don't trust that the food your buying is any good, science had a big hand in that, rather grow your own. Is your computer really telling you the truth, your TV, radio, If I were you I throw them all in the trash. There now you should feel better with all that "Flawed" science out of your life. What a dimwit...LOL
I'm not talking about true science, I'm talking about your theoretical evvolutionary guesswork science...

If I get sick, that's not God's doing, my friend.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#2308 Oct 9, 2012
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>Too funny, even your god lies. Seems to me he took great pleasure in flooding the earth and watching all life cease to be. He seemed to take great joy in ordering the massacre of thousands, and destroying 65 cities. Someone once added up all the deaths God was personally responsible for or had order. The grand total was well over 1 million. Guess how many deaths Satan was credited?.....no......How about 2, Jobs two sons, thats it. And for those he had to get Gods permission, so I guess those should really go on Gods side of the ledger. God 1 million and 2....Satan....0.
So then, worship Satan. That is your choice. Since you seem to think he's a good guy...

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#2309 Oct 9, 2012
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>Trying to flatter yourself again I see. "The meek shall inherit the earth" is in fact a horrible mindset. If nothing else it's totally false. Humans are animals, alway have been always will be, and in nature only the strongest survive and get to pass their gens along. we many be civilized but we are still animals, and are always looking to advance ourselves one way or another, In business, in sports, in just about everything we do. I am in a very competitive profession, no one meek, would last very long at all. So beside being a sick mindset, its also totally counterproductive to our species.
Only the stong survive? um Then why are there sloths? krill? shrimp? doves? etc.

You're a blind fool & nothing else.

Open your eyes, stand up & lead. Quit following.

As I tell my kids:
You can either WAIT your turn OR you can TAKE your turn. You choice.
blacklagoon

Boston, MA

#2310 Oct 9, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, you're wrong. The Bible is clear in many places that the Earth isn't flat. Look it up.
God does not wish torture or death, even to you. Ezekial 33:11 "As I live, saith the Lord God, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live"
I don't have to "look it up" it appears once again that an Atheists knows more about your bible than you do. Why aren't you terribly embarrassed?

Isaiah 11:12 refers to the earth as having 4 CORNERS.
Revelation 7:1 says the same thing. A sphere does NOT have 4 corners.
Job 38:12 make reference to the "end of the earth' A sphere has no end.

Once again in Isaiah 40:22 the earth id describes as a FLAT CIRCLE.

So either you're attempting to lie, or you just don't know your bible. I'll be polite and come to the conclusion that you just don't know your bible. Before you challenge someone, make sure you know what you're talking about, otherwise you look totally stupid. Just a suggestion!!!
blacklagoon

Boston, MA

#2311 Oct 9, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not talking about true science, I'm talking about your theoretical evvolutionary guesswork science...
If I get sick, that's not God's doing, my friend.
what the hell is THEORETICAL EVOLUTIONARY GUESSWORK SCIENCE? If you get sick from any of the billions of species of parasitic organisms God created like malaria, then it IS GODS DOING. BTW, evolutionary biology is responsible for much of the discoveries and advancements in medical science.
blacklagoon

Boston, MA

#2312 Oct 9, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So then, worship Satan. That is your choice. Since you seem to think he's a good guy...
Why does simple logic so escape your kind? On one side of the ledger we have an entity responsible for over a million deaths, the other side has an entity with only a few. Given this context and nothing more, who is the better, by our standards, entity? Your Gods a murdering monster, live wit it!!!

Unlike you, I don't need to worship ANYTHING. I'm not so weak as to need an invisible sky fairy to comfort me and help me through adversities. I also don't need to grovel in fear from this celestial dictator that can peer into your mind and see your most private thoughts, and then convict you of thought crimes. You poor slobs, I feel nothing but pity for you all.
blacklagoon

Boston, MA

#2313 Oct 9, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Only the stong survive? um Then why are there sloths? krill? shrimp? doves? etc.
As I tell my kids:
Not only are you ignorant in science, biology seems to elude as well. Only the strongest of sloths survive......the krills strategy for survivals is to produce trillion upon trillions of offspring, they survive by shear numbers....shrimp and doves have evolved survival strategies as well. Sudden bursts of speed from the shrimp to elude predators, and quick aerobatic maneuvers from the dove to do the same. those not quick enough do not get to pass their genes along. School is now out, go buy some science and biology books, I'll assign homework when we talk again.
blacklagoon

Boston, MA

#2314 Oct 9, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
As I tell my kids:
You should tell your kids to take their turn without the massive burden of false hopes and abject slavery you've saddled them with. By the way, if they've ever misbehaved, an I'm sure theory have, all kids love to test their boundaries, then why haven't you stoned them to death? It's what your God says should be done. Are you not disobeying your God by NOT stoning them to death? I can't wait for your answer on this one. You'll most likely do what all of you Christards do, simple ignore what you can't answer. It's ok, really, I understand how difficult it is to try and defend this monster you worship. LOL
Tony

Pasadena, CA

#2315 Oct 9, 2012
Prolol Tart wrote:
I Don't have time to read all 111 pages of this thread......can anyone point me to a post describing a miracle that proves God is real?
It was in the first post of this thread, I put a link for a video, here it is again...

Here is a short video of me talking about miracles which God has given me in my life...

http://tinyurl.com/66jw7qx

All of the best,

Tony V.
Tony

Pasadena, CA

#2316 Oct 9, 2012
I spent six weeks in Rome, Italy, in 2003. Rome is awesome, I love Rome.

Here is a Google Map of the street I lived on in Rome, Google Maps are awesome.

Link:

http://tinyurl.com/38tuwrm

I lived right across the street from the Saint Louis school of music.

Link:

http://www.slmc.it/

And there is an American church within walking distance from where I lived, the Santa Susanna American Church.

Link:

http://www.santasusanna.org/

Rome has a graffiti problem that they need to clean up, but Rome is amazing.

Rome is awesome, in my opinion it is paradise, the people of Rome are really cool people, and they treated me like a star.

Eventually I think that I would like to live and work in Italy.

All of the best,

Tony V.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#2317 Oct 9, 2012
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>You should tell your kids to take their turn without the massive burden of false hopes and abject slavery you've saddled them with. By the way, if they've ever misbehaved, an I'm sure theory have, all kids love to test their boundaries, then why haven't you stoned them to death? It's what your God says should be done. Are you not disobeying your God by NOT stoning them to death? I can't wait for your answer on this one. You'll most likely do what all of you Christards do, simple ignore what you can't answer. It's ok, really, I understand how difficult it is to try and defend this monster you worship. LOL
God doesn't say to stone a child to death.

What are you talking about?
blacklagoon

Boston, MA

#2318 Oct 9, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
God doesn't say to stone a child to death.
What are you talking about?
Watch I'll become religious........HOLY SHIT you really don't know whats in your bible do you? I'm an Atheists, tell me why I know more about whats contained in your good book than you, a Christian. A misbehaving child is brought before the town elders, to purge the evil from the city, the child is brought to the center of town and the people stone the child to death. Read all about it in: Deuteronomy 21:18-21

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#2319 Oct 9, 2012
LMAO black! A "child" could be of any age, dude. It says a "man's child".... You know, like a 55 yr old has a 25 yr old son?
Also note in Deu 21:20, they go to the "elders" about it. It was the LAW at the time.
Read to understand, son.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#2320 Oct 9, 2012
*CORRECTION*
it does NOT say "child", it says "a stubborn & rebelious son" Got that, black? Son.
It ALSO says "a drunkard and a glutton"...
But, alas. Atheists only read what they want to read......
blacklagoon

Boston, MA

#2321 Oct 9, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
LMAO black! A "child" could be of any age, dude. It says a "man's child".... You know, like a 55 yr old has a 25 yr old son?
Also note in Deu 21:20, they go to the "elders" about it. It was the LAW at the time.
Read to understand, son.
What a dimwit, it doesn't say MAN CHILD, it says man's child. A man's child could be any age. Your son, is still your CHILD no matter what age. I said they went to the elders, read my post again. Your right it was the LAW at the time GOD'S LAW.
blacklagoon

Boston, MA

#2322 Oct 9, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
*CORRECTION*
it does NOT say "child", it says "a stubborn & rebelious son" Got that, black? Son.
It ALSO says "a drunkard and a glutton"...
But, alas. Atheists only read what they want to read......
So your "son" is NOT your CHILD. A 10 year old can't be STUBBORN or REBELLIOUS? Your SON could not possibly be a 10 or 15 year old?

You do supply me with moments of unbridled entertainment. Most of you Christians do the same thing when confronted with the immorality and evils than abound in the bible. You twist and turn every which way, you dodge and weave and dance the dance of fools. Your misbehaving CHILD, no matter what age, gets to be stoned to death if the town elders say so. The reason is the purge the town of evil per order of your demon God. Now, if you want to say that these are NOT God's laws, but merely man's laws, then why are they contained in the bible? Aren't the words in the bible Gods words? or words INSPIRED by God? Dance some more Christian!!!

BTW, you never knew about this part of the bible did you? You had to look it up after I brought it up, too funny, an Atheists knowledge of your book of evil far surpasses your own. Aren't you terribly embarrassed?
blacklagoon

Boston, MA

#2323 Oct 9, 2012
I can see your done redneck, good. Another Christian bites the dust. Once again you have no answers for your immoral holy book, or your murderous God thing.You really should try walking into the light of reason and logic. it is here you will find the truth, not in your morally flawed holy book or your barbaric God. Hope I opened your eyes just a bit and gave you some insight as to how morally corrupt your bible is, and just how harmful organized religion is. No, no, don't thank me, glad I could help.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#2324 Oct 10, 2012
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>What a dimwit, it doesn't say MAN CHILD, it says man's child. A man's child could be any age. Your son, is still your CHILD no matter what age. I said they went to the elders, read my post again. Your right it was the LAW at the time GOD'S LAW.
Dimwit?

Here:

"RiversideRedneck wrote:
Read to understand, son."

Where did I say "man child"?

As I said, read to understand. If you can't even read a few sentences clearly, & misunderstand & misrepresent them, how would you ever expect to understand the Bible?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#2325 Oct 10, 2012
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>So your "son" is NOT your CHILD. A 10 year old can't be STUBBORN or REBELLIOUS? Your SON could not possibly be a 10 or 15 year old?
Sure, but I doubt he'd be a drunkard or glutton... And if he is a rebellious 10 year old, the elders at the time would basically, put him on trial.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gays (Feb '11) 1 hr Jackie 29
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Gabriel 995,166
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 1 hr Doctor REALITY 149
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 hr RW Lies 72,666
Cousin got a girlfriend from abroad. How to gr... 4 hr denis45 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr Michael 699,596
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 5 hr Johnny 447,495