God is REAL - Miracles Happen!

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2210 Oct 7, 2012
Woah, Woah, Woah!!!
"science knows dark matter exists"......
um...
No they don't.
It's hypothosized. NOT known.
Try some more logic?
LOL

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#2211 Oct 7, 2012
Math & science DO do marvelous things, I very much agree!
But where science falters is always in the human arrogance & assumption factor.
"I like your science, but I do not like your scientists. They are so unlike your science."

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#2212 Oct 7, 2012
I have had it proven to me that God is real. He has touched me. Literally. I used to be a skeptic & doubter just like you, black. But all along I kept an open mind to the possibility that God is real.
I now KNOW that He is.
blacklagoon

Boston, MA

#2213 Oct 7, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I love it when an atheist uses the Bible to prove their disbelief in God.
You just don't see the hypocracy in that, do you?
Besides, where'd you get your Bible lessons from?
I don't think I ever used the bible as a means to disbelieve in God. I simply pointed out what was in your bible, why do you get so confused. I did say the bible was immoral and full of evil, care to dispute that fact?

Why does someone need lesson in the bible, anyone can read and comprehend what it contains. Do you really need lessons to understand the written word? Poor you!!!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#2214 Oct 7, 2012
A challenge?
ooo lala!
OK.
But alas, YOU have no proofs of anything...
Unless of course you are the ONE that does.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#2215 Oct 7, 2012
Yes of course you need Bible lessons. It's a 2,000 year old, historical text that takes a lot of coplex reading & discussion to fully understand it. It's not a novel nor does it read like a story book...
Tell me, what does Matthew 5:5 mean?
Tony

Studio City, CA

#2216 Oct 7, 2012
Proof of the Healing Power of Prayer

Friday, April 6, 2012 12:28 PM

For the devout, there never has been any question — prayer has the power to heal. Now, more and more medical research from leading hospitals and universities across the United States has shown conclusively that a belief in God really is good for you, and can make you healthier, happier, and induce you to live longer to boot.

“Studies have shown prayer can prevent people from getting sick, and when they do get sick, prayer can help them get better faster,” Duke University’s Dr. Harold G. Koenig tells Newsmax.

An exhaustive analysis of more than 1,500 reputable medical studies “indicates people who are more religious and pray more have better mental and physical health,” Koenig says.“And out of 125 studies that looked at the link between health and regular worship, 85 showed regular churchgoers live longer.

Dr. Koenig, director of Duke’s Center for Spirituality, Theology and Health, and the author of several authoritative books on faith and healing, says a striking study published in the Southern Medical Journal last year demonstrated that prayer has a remarkable effect on patients with hearing and visual deficiencies. After prayer sessions,“They showed significant improvements based on audio and visual tests,” Koenig says.

What’s more, he says,“The benefits of devout religious practice, particularly involvement in a faith community and religious commitment, are that people cope better. In general, they cope with stress better, they experience greater well-being because they have more hope, they're more optimistic, they experience less depression, less anxiety, and they commit suicide less often.” He adds,“They have stronger immune systems, lower blood pressure, and probably better cardiovascular functioning.”

Read more: Proof of the Healing Power of Prayer
http://www.newsmaxhealth.com/headline_health/...
Tony

Studio City, CA

#2217 Oct 7, 2012
God is real, and God has given me miracles. There is no doubt in my mind that God exists. That is why I made the video that I posted in the first post of this thread, I wanted to share my testimony with everyone, so that other people will know, and hopefully it might help other people to keep the faith, and maybe help other people to draw closer to God. God is awesome, God walked with me through the hard times, and gave me miracles, and I am very grateful to have God in my life.

All of the very best,

Tony V.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#2218 Oct 7, 2012
Very good, Tony.
He did the same for me.
There's no human love that can compare to the love of God.
God bless you!

Just Results

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#2220 Oct 7, 2012
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>Here I did your homework for you. Genesis 9:8-17 God promises that the Earth and everything on it would never again be destroyed by flood. He initially destroyed everything on the face of the planet because he had a little temper tantrum, a wissy fit. Do you think a God should have the same frailties and character flaws as humans? What happens to people whom lose their tempers and commit murder?
He had His tantrum because mankind as a whole became like you, a rebellious and disobedient atheist/unbeliever. You conveniently leave out the justifications for God's behavior (which He provided hundreds of warnings first) due to the potential embarrassments of your empty minded cult.

You are an EPIC failure, you mentally deranged anti-theist.

Just Results

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#2221 Oct 7, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Very good, Tony.
He did the same for me.
God bless you!
That's right. I would have already sent all the atheists to Hell by now. My patience level for their hatred would have already seen its upper limits.
Tony

Studio City, CA

#2222 Oct 7, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Very good, Tony.
He did the same for me.
God bless you!
Thanks!

May God bless you too!
Beelzy

Dallas, TX

#2224 Oct 7, 2012
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> What is your objective basis for morality?
What is your god's objective basis for morality? See Euthyphro: Is it good and just because your god wills it or does your god will it because it is good? As the god depicted in various guises in the Binke engages in subjective morality, what is your god's objective basis for morality?

The final trump card? Slavery in the Bible. You know who decided that was no longer acceptable? Not your
subjective god but the secular world
Beelzy

Dallas, TX

#2225 Oct 7, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right. I would have already sent all the atheists to Hell by now. My patience level for their hatred would have already seen its upper limits.
Yet you don't consider infinite torture for the finite crime of disagreeing with your limited worldview as hateful. Go figure.
blacklagoon

Boston, MA

#2226 Oct 7, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I must've missed that part of the Bible where God throws a "wissy fit".....
LOL
You never did answer my question on whether of not a God should have the frailties and character flaws as humans, typical when you have NO answer. Your God grew angry with his children, he decided to murder them all but a few. He had a temper tantrum like a 6 year old, he threw a "hissy fit" and committed genocide. Is that what you do when your angry wit your children, murder them?
Beelzy

Dallas, TX

#2227 Oct 7, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
He had His tantrum because mankind as a whole became like you, a rebellious and disobedient atheist/unbeliever. You conveniently leave out the justifications for God's behavior (which He provided hundreds of warnings first) due to the potential embarrassments of your empty minded cult.
You are an EPIC failure, you mentally deranged anti-theist.
Mankind? Even the infants and fetuses that were drowned with unmitigated glee? Why is your omnipotent so impotent that mass murder is all it could think of? How can you justify genocide, especially of infants and fetuses, so callously? What has to happen to a human in their life that they can deign to defend such a ridiculous concept?
Beelzy

Dallas, TX

#2228 Oct 7, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Very good, Tony.
He did the same for me.
God bless you!
Yeah, human love is real. Good call.
Beelzy

Dallas, TX

#2229 Oct 7, 2012
Tony wrote:
Proof of the Healing Power of Prayer
Friday, April 6, 2012 12:28 PM
For the devout, there never has been any question — prayer has the power to heal. Now, more and more medical research from leading hospitals and universities across the United States has shown conclusively that a belief in God really is good for you, and can make you healthier, happier, and induce you to live longer to boot.
“Studies have shown prayer can prevent people from getting sick, and when they do get sick, prayer can help them get better faster,” Duke University’s Dr. Harold G. Koenig tells Newsmax.
An exhaustive analysis of more than 1,500 reputable medical studies “indicates people who are more religious and pray more have better mental and physical health,” Koenig says.“And out of 125 studies that looked at the link between health and regular worship, 85 showed regular churchgoers live longer.
Dr. Koenig, director of Duke’s Center for Spirituality, Theology and Health, and the author of several authoritative books on faith and healing, says a striking study published in the Southern Medical Journal last year demonstrated that prayer has a remarkable effect on patients with hearing and visual deficiencies. After prayer sessions,“They showed significant improvements based on audio and visual tests,” Koenig says.
What’s more, he says,“The benefits of devout religious practice, particularly involvement in a faith community and religious commitment, are that people cope better. In general, they cope with stress better, they experience greater well-being because they have more hope, they're more optimistic, they experience less depression, less anxiety, and they commit suicide less often.” He adds,“They have stronger immune systems, lower blood pressure, and probably better cardiovascular functioning.”
Read more: Proof of the Healing Power of Prayer
http://www.newsmaxhealth.com/headline_health/...
Newsmax? That is your source? Haha. How about the Templeton study that showed prayer causes harm?

Did Koenig account for the fact that those who are physically able to attend church are probably healthier than those who can not?
Beelzy

Dallas, TX

#2230 Oct 7, 2012
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>You never did answer my question on whether of not a God should have the frailties and character flaws as humans, typical when you have NO answer. Your God grew angry with his children, he decided to murder them all but a few. He had a temper tantrum like a 6 year old, he threw a "hissy fit" and committed genocide. Is that what you do when your angry wit your children, murder them?
Christianity does do that to people.
blacklagoon

Boston, MA

#2231 Oct 7, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Woah, Woah, Woah!!!
"science knows dark matter exists"......
um...
No they don't.
It's hypothosized. NOT known.
Try some more logic?
LOL
Educate yourself, please!!! As I said before science doesn't need to observe something to know it exists. Cosmologist KNOW dark matter exists because of it gravitational effects on visible matter, and radiation. They know enough about it to say that it makes up 84% of all the matter in the universe. It was first detected through the 'missing mass" in the orbital velocities of galaxies in clusters, along with rotational speed of galaxies. gravitational "lensing: of background objects further support its existence. Its existence is accepted by the mainstream scientific community.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Scaritual 88,470
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min truth 665,573
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 9 min Peter Ross 669
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min X Pendable 284,678
I LOVE you, Ewa M S 20 min Doctor REALITY 5
News The 'Fake News' Con: A Case Study 29 min Twizzler937 33
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 45 min bad bob 184,799
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr New Age Spiritual... 977,487
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 4 hr Scaritual 269
More from around the web